Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,492 members, 7,830,481 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 11:10 PM

Tinubu To Niger Junta: 9 Months Is Enough To Transition To Civil Rule - Foreign Affairs (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Tinubu To Niger Junta: 9 Months Is Enough To Transition To Civil Rule (21603 Views)

Niger Junta Leaders Begin Recruitment Into Militia Group / Niger Junta Threatens To Kill Deposed President Bazoum If U.S, ECOWAS Intervene / Burkina Faso: UN, AU Demand Reinstatement Of Civil Rule As Military Seize Power (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tinubu To Niger Junta: 9 Months Is Enough To Transition To Civil Rule by correctguy101(m): 8:30pm On Aug 31, 2023
TheFreeOne:
Finally cheesy

No one should be surprised that France, US and EU have been played by Ecowas leadership.

You mean dem don collect money chop troway? grin grin

Why, should anyone be surprised? shocked
Re: Tinubu To Niger Junta: 9 Months Is Enough To Transition To Civil Rule by ImoleNaija: 8:30pm On Aug 31, 2023
Chiefpriestt:
Ebola man is getting humble

As dem humble your blood in Gabon grin

1 Like

Re: Tinubu To Niger Junta: 9 Months Is Enough To Transition To Civil Rule by Dougad: 8:30pm On Aug 31, 2023
Can't afford a war. Diplomacy is the goal.
Re: Tinubu To Niger Junta: 9 Months Is Enough To Transition To Civil Rule by sonnie10: 8:31pm On Aug 31, 2023
Beverlyjean:

Watch the cowards try to attack the Igbos for that statement

I don’t think they will. Igbos did not make the statement
Igbos did not threaten to wage war in Niger

Except they want to leave the yash that farted and knock the head that did nothing.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tinubu To Niger Junta: 9 Months Is Enough To Transition To Civil Rule by hammerT: 8:31pm On Aug 31, 2023
THIIEFNUBU THE PRESIDENT OF NIGER REPUBLIC

1 Like

Re: Tinubu To Niger Junta: 9 Months Is Enough To Transition To Civil Rule by bionixs: 8:31pm On Aug 31, 2023
Chai ! See how coup go engulf the entire African continent.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu To Niger Junta: 9 Months Is Enough To Transition To Civil Rule by MASTAkiLLAh(m): 8:34pm On Aug 31, 2023
LMAO grin

1 Like

Re: Tinubu To Niger Junta: 9 Months Is Enough To Transition To Civil Rule by Blaze14k: 8:34pm On Aug 31, 2023
Blackdeewhy:
Dindinrin, I thought you're going there with your son to fight them like you threatened....

He dare not joke with the north unless he want to step down as the president.
Re: Tinubu To Niger Junta: 9 Months Is Enough To Transition To Civil Rule by Pandar01: 8:37pm On Aug 31, 2023
Blackdeewhy:
Dindinrin, I thought you're going there with your son to fight them like you threatened....

Something you can't say to a common cadet soldier, you are saying to your president, because it's social media.

Igbo people and social media na wa

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu To Niger Junta: 9 Months Is Enough To Transition To Civil Rule by Emekaonline: 8:37pm On Aug 31, 2023
Chiefpriestt:
And what is happening to the Pandora man then?

1 Like

Re: Tinubu To Niger Junta: 9 Months Is Enough To Transition To Civil Rule by Focusmind: 8:40pm On Aug 31, 2023
How some people believed that Tinubu would take ECOWAS to war in Niger surprised me. I knew he would never do that. How would the invasion even be sef with division within ECOWAS??
Re: Tinubu To Niger Junta: 9 Months Is Enough To Transition To Civil Rule by Azzai: 8:41pm On Aug 31, 2023
Blackdeewhy:
You don't know anything.and u shall never be respected.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu To Niger Junta: 9 Months Is Enough To Transition To Civil Rule by lexy2014: 8:43pm On Aug 31, 2023
Aremwayne:
GCFR doesn’t want to use force again lol grin

is GCFR a position or is it a title with the way u guys use?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tinubu To Niger Junta: 9 Months Is Enough To Transition To Civil Rule by Benwallt(m): 8:46pm On Aug 31, 2023
This is a trait reserved for a good leader. You have to make compromise in case coercion doesn't work peaceful resolution will

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Tinubu To Niger Junta: 9 Months Is Enough To Transition To Civil Rule by Nobody: 8:47pm On Aug 31, 2023
Did tinubu become president through an electoral guideline?He has no abdacity to talk.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tinubu To Niger Junta: 9 Months Is Enough To Transition To Civil Rule by Blaze14k: 8:48pm On Aug 31, 2023
Pandar01:

Something you can't say to a common cadet soldier, you are saying to your president, because it's social media.

Igbo people and social media na wa

Everybody na igbo for ur eye e be like say people plenty for dis country pass Hausa oo

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tinubu To Niger Junta: 9 Months Is Enough To Transition To Civil Rule by blaise26abj(m): 8:48pm On Aug 31, 2023
This is the 2nd time this man goofed . Must you talk first ? Why not think and consult first before opening your mouth ? Subsidy first then braggado Niger .

The junta doesn’t need your advice MR president, they are waiting for your attack sir . Mind your country !

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu To Niger Junta: 9 Months Is Enough To Transition To Civil Rule by Samogloby: 8:49pm On Aug 31, 2023
Where are the online miscreants supporting the invasion of Niger Republic by Tinubu? It's getting clearer now that Niger Republic is a sovereign state

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tinubu To Niger Junta: 9 Months Is Enough To Transition To Civil Rule by Major7: 8:49pm On Aug 31, 2023
It's actually good to reach a level of compromise,war is not the way forward abeg. Op wey sabi ban on top advert,my land was eventually sold outside this forum you carried on your head like gala 😂
Re: Tinubu To Niger Junta: 9 Months Is Enough To Transition To Civil Rule by Okhuadams(m): 8:56pm On Aug 31, 2023
fergie001:

SOURCE: AFP

My beloved PBAT I appreciate ur deep and affectonate concern but nobody tells a man how to sleep with his wife except a gossiping man

1 Like

Re: Tinubu To Niger Junta: 9 Months Is Enough To Transition To Civil Rule by Okhuadams(m): 8:57pm On Aug 31, 2023
Chiefpriestt:
He still remains ur PBAT
Re: Tinubu To Niger Junta: 9 Months Is Enough To Transition To Civil Rule by zumbigbo(m): 8:58pm On Aug 31, 2023
Empty ultimatum giver cheesy grin

They see tinubu like Mr bongo

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu To Niger Junta: 9 Months Is Enough To Transition To Civil Rule by cjudy(m): 9:01pm On Aug 31, 2023
Now I believe what they said, anytime you hear Yoruba man drumming for war, just go sleep, they’re full of empty threat.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu To Niger Junta: 9 Months Is Enough To Transition To Civil Rule by Pandar01: 9:04pm On Aug 31, 2023
Blaze14k:

Everybody na igbo for ur eye e be like say people plenty for dis country pass Hausa oo

Emeka shut up there , don't deny your identity.

You people already have a code of communication that's well understood..

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu To Niger Junta: 9 Months Is Enough To Transition To Civil Rule by bizhop01: 9:05pm On Aug 31, 2023
ECOWAS are useless

1 Like

Re: Tinubu To Niger Junta: 9 Months Is Enough To Transition To Civil Rule by mensos544: 9:06pm On Aug 31, 2023
Abeg shouts n comot there

1 Like

Re: Tinubu To Niger Junta: 9 Months Is Enough To Transition To Civil Rule by Pandar01: 9:09pm On Aug 31, 2023
cjudy:
Now I believe what they said, anytime you hear Yoruba man drumming for war, just go sleep, they’re full of empty threat.

When them flog una for Lagos during governorship election , why una no raise shoulder with them say na empty threat?

The ekpa that's been making empty threats from his runaway zone , asking his brothers to kill themselves is also Igbo abi?

Una mumu na top notch..🤣🤣🤣

No one even takes you people serious anymore..

Omo them don take marginalization kill una finish.🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

1 Like

Re: Tinubu To Niger Junta: 9 Months Is Enough To Transition To Civil Rule by Epicji: 9:10pm On Aug 31, 2023
cjudy:

I agree with u. If a Yoruba man wants to fight, its takes 10minutes to off his shoes and another 20 minutes to pull off his shirt. B4 u know that's will b d end of that fight

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu To Niger Junta: 9 Months Is Enough To Transition To Civil Rule by onumadu: 9:11pm On Aug 31, 2023
When I read few days ago that Burkina Faso and Mali formed a joint command to send troops into Niger, I knew that it was only a matter of time before reality set in.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu To Niger Junta: 9 Months Is Enough To Transition To Civil Rule by Goodnigga: 9:15pm On Aug 31, 2023
Blackdeewhy:
bobo wey dey await judgement dey melo from PEPT

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

The Man Behind Anti-Islam Movie Arrested (pics) / One Of Us Polluted The Air - Kenyan Lawmaker To Speaker, As Fart Suspends Debate / Daily Survival Becomes A Struggle For Niger Republic Residents

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.