Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,307 members, 7,829,727 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 11:03 AM

Tinubu To Niger Junta: 9 Months Is Enough To Transition To Civil Rule - Foreign Affairs (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Tinubu To Niger Junta: 9 Months Is Enough To Transition To Civil Rule (21601 Views)

Niger Junta Leaders Begin Recruitment Into Militia Group / Niger Junta Threatens To Kill Deposed President Bazoum If U.S, ECOWAS Intervene / Burkina Faso: UN, AU Demand Reinstatement Of Civil Rule As Military Seize Power (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tinubu To Niger Junta: 9 Months Is Enough To Transition To Civil Rule by brownroofpipuar: 10:10pm On Aug 31, 2023
Rotten teeth. U no go fight war again?
Tootles ecowas and AU

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu To Niger Junta: 9 Months Is Enough To Transition To Civil Rule by 2pacarnate(m): 10:17pm On Aug 31, 2023
Pandar01:

Now let me list the real cowards to you ..

Ojokwu was a coward, he ran to exile after making millions of his brothers to die foolishly.

Kanu is a coward , he ran to UK and started instigating violence, and was captured like a rat in Kenya and now in DSS net.

Ekpa is a coward, he ran to Finland to base there and resume the foolishness of ojukwu because he knows his people are foolish, they are foolishly killing themselves and claiming they are fighting the govt,

Now let me tell you about the yorubas .

They don't fight useless war ,or uneccessarily, there is always a reason and a curse for war, if not ,they love peace and unity. That's why they can accommodate you all from the sad east.

If you want to know the Yoruba strength, make research on the kiriji war of 1877, the most brutal war in Nigeria fought by the yorubas, you will know the Biafra war was a joke.

That aside the only Yoruba man that decided to war against the government,,didn't run to UK or Finland ,he stayed and died in the struggle and still celebrated today in the whole Nigeria..his name is fela, a Yoruba man.

Fela , he was a brave fighter and an activist who died in the struggle, he never ran away, he stayed in Nigeria to call Buhari craze man and he died in the struggle, many of you know him, the Igbos, hausas and yorubas respect him

he is the first and only Nigeria to be listed among the world freedom fighters with nelson Mandela of South Africa ,and he's a Yoruba man ..

IGBOS are the worst cowards on earth, but they never agree to that.

If you think you are brave ,you know where cownu is, go and fight to free him..mumu people

Yorubas remain the pillar of Nigeria ,and that's the pain of the common Igbo man

Sorry To break your heart,I didn't read this epistle,just read the beginning of the other epistle now and stopped when you asked if all delta are igbos😂😂😂 illiteracy has eaten you up bro binu

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tinubu To Niger Junta: 9 Months Is Enough To Transition To Civil Rule by cjudy(m): 10:18pm On Aug 31, 2023
Pandar01:

You too mumu , all of this Igbo boys just dey deny themselves..

Now let me list the real cowards to you ..

Ojokwu was a coward, he ran to exile after making millions of his brothers to die foolishly.

Kanu is a coward , he ran to UK and started instigating violence, and was captured like a rat in Kenya and now in DSS net.

Ekpa is a coward, he ran to Finland to base there and resume the foolishness of ojukwu because he knows his people are foolish, they are foolishly killing themselves and claiming they are fighting the govt,

Now let me tell you about the yorubas .

They don't fight useless war ,or uneccessarily, there is always a reason and a curse for war, if not ,they love peace and unity. That's why they can accommodate you all from the sad east.

If you want to know the Yoruba strength, make research on the kiriji war of 1877, the most brutal war in Nigeria fought by the yorubas, you will know the Biafra war was a joke.

That aside the only Yoruba man that decided to war against the government,,didn't run to UK or Finland ,he stayed and died in the struggle and still celebrated today in the whole Nigeria..his name is fela, a Yoruba man.

Fela , he was a brave fighter and an activist who died in the struggle, he never ran away, he stayed in Nigeria to call Buhari craze man and he died in the struggle, many of you know him, the Igbos, hausas and yorubas respect him

he is the first and only Nigeria to be listed among the world freedom fighters with nelson Mandela of South Africa ,and he's a Yoruba man ..

IGBOS are the worst cowards on earth, but they never agree to that.

If you think you are brave ,you know where cownu is, go and fight to free him..mumu people

Yorubas remain the pillar of Nigeria ,and that's the pain of the common Igbo man

No shades ....thanks

Oga you Dey write rubbish. Number 1, I can’t deny my tribe. I no be south east for your useless info. My tribe don’t beat chest like yours.
Let me still say it to you again, anytime I hear Yoruba man especially Muslim drumming for war, I will go and sleep with my two eyes close because na empty threat. You never see Yoruba Agbero boasting Abi?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu To Niger Junta: 9 Months Is Enough To Transition To Civil Rule by Naijaashee: 10:28pm On Aug 31, 2023
TheFreeOne:
Finally cheesy

No one should be surprised that France, US and EU have been played by Ecowas leadership.
Not likely. There are key elements that must be invoke for that to be possible. He has lot a lot of political street cred locally and on a global level by backing off. The other side will be enboldened, it is a strategic blunder. On the other hand its evidence of "you can fool the people once but you can't fool people all the time". Well done to the naija people.
Re: Tinubu To Niger Junta: 9 Months Is Enough To Transition To Civil Rule by YesDaddyTill203: 10:41pm On Aug 31, 2023
2pacarnate:

If I wake up from sleep and hear the drums of war,and and Namdiot Coward Cam told it's the yorubas beating it,I will just go back to sleep. IBB

What did you say again? 🤔

Like Ojukwu and Cownu who started wars and ran away in the middle of the night dressed like BIT@HES?
Yeah we don hear. #COWARDS

grin grin
Re: Tinubu To Niger Junta: 9 Months Is Enough To Transition To Civil Rule by Destiny73: 10:47pm On Aug 31, 2023
He is tired I think
Re: Tinubu To Niger Junta: 9 Months Is Enough To Transition To Civil Rule by Pandar01: 10:55pm On Aug 31, 2023
2pacarnate:

Sorry To break your heart,I didn't read this epistle,just read the beginning of the other epistle now and stopped when you asked if all delta are igbos😂😂😂 illiteracy has eaten you up bro binu

It's a pity to see a foolish illiterate laugh where he ought to learn...

If all Benin's are Yoruba ,then why was there Bendel in the first place, and your father told you that delta is fully Igbo?

Where do we put igbanke? I can't even imagine myself arguing with such dullard.

It's either you waste your papa school fees or illiteracy is running in your family..

Chai craze man laughing a sane person, this life no balance 🤣🤣🤣🤣

I take God beg you, no reply me again ...you are a disgrace...

If not for social media ,maybe na one idiots for garage I dey even talk to..
Re: Tinubu To Niger Junta: 9 Months Is Enough To Transition To Civil Rule by Emola12(m): 11:04pm On Aug 31, 2023
Unless if head of the coups die before dey can calm for you dey play shogbo
Re: Tinubu To Niger Junta: 9 Months Is Enough To Transition To Civil Rule by Chiefpriestt: 11:55pm On Aug 31, 2023
Lapintoz50:
Far more knowledgeable and intelligent than anyone of your type.....thats why he is President while your type is looking for his missing manhood.

If you have a clue about the 48 Laws of Power you probably will understand the power at play. But what do you guys know.....obi.dense

😃😃😃

You're just a fool who's brainwashed to the highest level beyond redemption

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu To Niger Junta: 9 Months Is Enough To Transition To Civil Rule by Mubiola360: 12:33am On Sep 01, 2023
reiddecuti:
Barking dog has finally rested. I know Tinubu don't have the ball to execute his threat on Niger as ECOWAS chairman.

Come to think of it, it's even time West African region question the existence of ECOWAS as a regional block and Africans also question the existence of AU. It seems these bodies are organization of toothless bulldogs with same selfish interest to condemn a process once it's not in their interest and applaud and send congratulatory messages to their kind whether if the process that brought them to power is flawed.

Alassane Ouattara of Ivory Coast have refused to relinquish power after his done with him terms trying to amend the constitution to contest for another term. This was a man that fought his predecessor Laurent Gbagbo for refusing to relinquish power in 2011 that resulted to a revolt in Ivory Coast. Now he has forgotten how it ended with his predecessor and is traveling on the same lane. African Leaders don't learn.

Then, what's the essence of me as an individual surrendering my sovereignty under a democratic dispensation while not receiving the dividends of democracy?

I keep hearing people say "the worst democracy is better than the military regime." This has been the fallacy these men has used to blind us while they continue to masterminds and bastardize our sovereignty, humanity, and our integrity. Truth be told these our civilian leaders both the past, current and possibly the present are worst than the military. Can you compare what the governors does in the states to military regime? the gaging of the press, the massive looting with no developments, etc. If not that FG is the center where all eyes are, it could have been bad at the center. 8 years of Buhari was a typical example and those of us that followed events knows how it all played out.

The thing you do not know is that Tinubu has no intention of war from the start, all those prompt action was to buy time so France /US won't invade and push African Giant to the bank sit.
Tinubu is street smart . You can't take that from him.
Re: Tinubu To Niger Junta: 9 Months Is Enough To Transition To Civil Rule by zumbigbo(m): 12:33am On Sep 01, 2023
[quote author=Lapintoz50 post=125494586]Far more knowledgeable and intelligent than anyone of your type.....thats why he is President while your type is looking for his missing manhood.

If you have a clue about the 48 Laws of Power you probably will understand the power at play. But what do you guys know.....obi.dense

😃😃😃

This is an example of empty waffling grin grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tinubu To Niger Junta: 9 Months Is Enough To Transition To Civil Rule by Atlantis585: 3:05am On Sep 01, 2023
Well, Crooknibu’s 3 months in office is more than enough. He has done enough damage already.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tinubu To Niger Junta: 9 Months Is Enough To Transition To Civil Rule by 13bra: 3:50am On Sep 01, 2023
itsme01:
cool

Same format...

1: Opposition lost election/ foreign investor country losing resources
2: Opposition / foreign investor country losing resources sponsored Military coup
3: Military promises fresh election after 6 months
4: Military ask for another 3 years
5: Another set of Military takes over in a Counter coup

mohammed safiu Oyedele time to confess now
why did you and your father Ishola raped your nephew and mother Musili
confess now because I have your pictures and videos
Re: Tinubu To Niger Junta: 9 Months Is Enough To Transition To Civil Rule by Teymanhenry(f): 5:45am On Sep 01, 2023
Tinubu is scared this could happen in Nigeria very soon

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tinubu To Niger Junta: 9 Months Is Enough To Transition To Civil Rule by tsdarkside(m): 6:08am On Sep 01, 2023
Naijanascam:
Udonmeanit grin grin

No more Standby Force grin grin

which Standby Force....??

ghana said too,them no want military intervention....
senegal is sayin something similar....
nigerian senate blocked tinubu already....

who is left in ecowas that has the capacity to fight niger republic now....??

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu To Niger Junta: 9 Months Is Enough To Transition To Civil Rule by Kaycee9242(m): 6:45am On Sep 01, 2023
skywalker240:

If i'm sleeping and wake up to hear Yorubas beating the drum of war, i'll go back to sleep" - IBB, 1993.

Hahahahahaha i was expecting this but i wanted to be sure that's what you have in mind

He should have gone to war with his fellow agnadorians lets know how many African countries they will fight. More coups are coming.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tinubu To Niger Junta: 9 Months Is Enough To Transition To Civil Rule by ojex004: 8:55am On Sep 01, 2023
Ipob/ sadeast children's of hates no get sense. What if ecowas jst use that has a bait but planning something underground?
Re: Tinubu To Niger Junta: 9 Months Is Enough To Transition To Civil Rule by GetSenseNow: 10:21am On Sep 01, 2023
Iwedunloye:

So only Yoruba soldiers will go to war, mumu man.
I just quoted what IBB said. If you have any issues with it, take your grievances to the IBB

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tinubu To Niger Junta: 9 Months Is Enough To Transition To Civil Rule by bitbillionaire: 12:17pm On Sep 01, 2023
Non-military actions like severe merciless sanctions seems to be the best option against this Niger junta. Seeing that many Niger citizens are in support of the coup would make any attempt to employ military force to remove the junta too expensive and counterproductive.

There should be no excuse or justification for coup. Say no to coup. Coup plotters may bring temporary relief but their long term impact is usually catastrophic
Re: Tinubu To Niger Junta: 9 Months Is Enough To Transition To Civil Rule by Decarbonisation: 4:53pm On Sep 01, 2023
Illegal president giving another illegal head advise......... wonders! grin
Re: Tinubu To Niger Junta: 9 Months Is Enough To Transition To Civil Rule by Kingbuhari(m): 5:08pm On Sep 01, 2023
If I wake up and hear the war drum and I ask who are beating the drum and its the yorubas I will just go back to sleep... ibb 1989

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tinubu To Niger Junta: 9 Months Is Enough To Transition To Civil Rule by panafrican(m): 6:40pm On Sep 01, 2023
Re: Tinubu To Niger Junta: 9 Months Is Enough To Transition To Civil Rule by Greateemayo: 8:33pm On Sep 01, 2023
This thread is just full of bigoted morons.
Re: Tinubu To Niger Junta: 9 Months Is Enough To Transition To Civil Rule by skywalker240(m): 8:33pm On Sep 01, 2023
Kaycee9242:

Hahahahahaha i was expecting this but i wanted to be sure that's what you have in mind

He should have gone to war with his fellow agnadorians lets know how many African countries they will fight. More coups are coming.
For sure
Re: Tinubu To Niger Junta: 9 Months Is Enough To Transition To Civil Rule by skywalker240(m): 8:35pm On Sep 01, 2023
GetSenseNow:

I just quoted what IBB said. If you have any issues with it, take your grievances to the IBB
Right answer for that useless ¡mb£cile grin

1 Like

Re: Tinubu To Niger Junta: 9 Months Is Enough To Transition To Civil Rule by skywalker240(m): 8:42pm On Sep 01, 2023
cjudy:

Oga you Dey write rubbish. Number 1, I can’t deny my tribe. I no be south east for your useless info. My tribe don’t beat chest like yours.
Let me still say it to you again, anytime I hear Yoruba man especially Muslim drumming for war, I will go and sleep with my two eyes close because na empty threat. You never see Yoruba Agbero boasting Abi?
Whenever even an ijaw or urhobo Man speaks against their frog eyed coward, he or she automatically becomes Igbo

So much for sophistication

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

The Man Behind Anti-Islam Movie Arrested (pics) / One Of Us Polluted The Air - Kenyan Lawmaker To Speaker, As Fart Suspends Debate / Israel Shells Rafah As Biden Vows Arms Suspension

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.