Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,396 members, 7,830,014 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 02:59 PM

Feeling Too Young & Cheating All Day-Ninalowo Bolanle Marriage Crash Confession - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Feeling Too Young & Cheating All Day-Ninalowo Bolanle Marriage Crash Confession (4420 Views)

Nasarawa Bride Dumps Groom On Wedding Day, 'I'm Too Young To Marry Impotent Man' / A Date With Bolanle Ninalowo Or ₦200,000? See People's Reaction (Snapshots) / My Two Years Old Marriage Crash Because Of This...... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Feeling Too Young & Cheating All Day-Ninalowo Bolanle Marriage Crash Confession by Justkatty(f): 11:10am On Sep 02, 2023
Eunoiaa:
It's because it's you o, Nino. It's because it's you. I know watin I for tok.
Stop being sentimental
Say it.
Re: Feeling Too Young & Cheating All Day-Ninalowo Bolanle Marriage Crash Confession by DyingFetus: 12:13pm On Sep 02, 2023
This is a reminder to avoid Yoruba men
Re: Feeling Too Young & Cheating All Day-Ninalowo Bolanle Marriage Crash Confession by DonroxyII: 12:21pm On Sep 02, 2023
derico:

We already have a thing called Open Relationship. Infidelity isn't a factor for them. They even have 3some
I yaff even Forget jhare... na people wey dem eyes never break finish dey fight infidelity sef .... e go soon clear for everywhere....

Meanwhile the BRICs Nation are rising, They will challenge all the ills Western-Civilisations has Created Nevertheless, Humanities ills Would Still Persist ....

The West is Now Devolving, They have done their Jobs ... thanks to them for the Globalisation... Time for them to Relax Now ...!

New Nations Must stabilized the Globalisation before Humanities get Consumed in the Inferno of Immoralities!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Feeling Too Young & Cheating All Day-Ninalowo Bolanle Marriage Crash Confession by chigoziri2403(m): 1:58pm On Sep 02, 2023
SouthSouth1914:

I am yet to see a more disjointed comment on Nairaland than this! Someone admitted wholeheartedly about his escapades while married, and took responsibility and your comment was “He is in a hurry to leave the marriage” just wow!!
Cheating excuse might be a smokescreen, hear from the woman first

1 Like

Re: Feeling Too Young & Cheating All Day-Ninalowo Bolanle Marriage Crash Confession by SouthSouth1914: 2:06pm On Sep 02, 2023
chigoziri2403:

Cheating excuse might be a smokescreen, hear from the woman first

You can as well send us a response on her behalf.

1 Like

Re: Feeling Too Young & Cheating All Day-Ninalowo Bolanle Marriage Crash Confession by chigoziri2403(m): 2:18pm On Sep 02, 2023
SouthSouth1914:

You can as well send us a response on her behalf.

In this instance, the woman should be the one voicing out, yet the man is the one initiating divorce proceedings for an offence he committed
Bros, I don't know how intelligent you are.... If you say so, let it be
Peace
Re: Feeling Too Young & Cheating All Day-Ninalowo Bolanle Marriage Crash Confession by SouthSouth1914: 2:43pm On Sep 02, 2023
chigoziri2403:

In this instance, the woman should be the one voicing out, yet the man is the one initiating divorce proceedings for an offence he committed
Bros, I don't know how intelligent you are.... If you say so, let it be
Peace

If you were intelligent enough, you’d know how the man would drag his wife on social media if she cheated. Even dumb people claim they are intelligent, so no qualms.

1 Like

Re: Feeling Too Young & Cheating All Day-Ninalowo Bolanle Marriage Crash Confession by liveyourlife007(m): 4:05pm On Sep 02, 2023
Do you know when you get to a certain level in life, in terms of achievements, financial freedom, you become a threat to your woman.
Then inferiority complex sets in. She starts seeing you as 'too good for her', different ideas will start coming to her head.
To make things worse, she will not discuss this with you, you will begin to spot weak mutual energy, due to pride or her ego.
Then you will notice she will suddenly go Cold, like Ice Cold.
At this stage, there's nothing you can do to save the relationship, except God intervenes.

Just be careful of women. There's something mysterious about that gender.

1 Like

Re: Feeling Too Young & Cheating All Day-Ninalowo Bolanle Marriage Crash Confession by Aikowen: 4:34pm On Sep 02, 2023
I think Ninalowo is just a pousy a55 nigga
He doesn't act like a man at all
How person go fine like that, successful like that come dey do like woman
Smh!

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Have A Crush On A Nairaland Chick.. / Beauty Lies In The Tone Of The Marykay / My Funny Experience Wiv A Homosexual In Enugu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.