Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,461 members, 7,816,082 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:10 AM

Is It Good To Set Traps In Relationships? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is It Good To Set Traps In Relationships? (8125 Views)

Reasons Why Ladies Like Sex But Pretend They Hate It In Relationships / Reasons Why Many Guys Insist On Getting Into Ladies' Pants In Relationships / Women Are Not Always The Problem In Relationships (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Re: Is It Good To Set Traps In Relationships? by lindabon: 4:49pm On Oct 16, 2011
No way!
If i can't trust him, we can't be together! No need for silly traps!!
Re: Is It Good To Set Traps In Relationships? by Ilekokonit: 10:55pm On Oct 16, 2011
@MSItachi
Once had a girl, once she cheats on me she would refuse to kiss me even while making love.

Scary stuff.

My take is that at times a trap can save you wasting your time on an unfaithful partner you had good plans for.

But the integrity of the trap depends on the person you are using as a bait to be loyal to you.

For instance a man you could set it up so that a rich guy phones his babe or flaunts his wealth to his babe to see if the babe will cheat on him just because of the other guys wealth.

Likewise a woman could set it up such that a micro mini skirt wearing voluptuous babe displays her assets in front of her guy and leads him on to see if her guy will fall for the Delilah.
But be warned as most men "MAY" fall for the testing temptress.

But with the Guys and Babes of Today, 95% or more of both sexes will probably fail the above relevant test.

Dating is now like what Yoruba people call "Oja OkunKun" (meaning goods purchased in total darkness). You just never know what you are getting.

The grass is always greener on the other side and until such a time when there is a way to read the other persons mind then there is no conclusive way of knowing if your intended guy/babe is cheating on you.

One has to just rely exclusively on constant prayers to God that "Oloun Ma Je kin gbe eegun eleegun" (may God not allow one to carry another persons bone).

God help us all.

But look before you leap.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Is bustyhelen Nairalands most boobylicious lady?? / 7 Reasons Why You Should Date A Bald Guy (PHOTOS) / What Can You Never Buy For Your Partner?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.