Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,748 members, 7,817,063 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:36 AM

Reno Omokri Lists Some Discrepancies In Peter Obi’s Credentials, Defends Tinubu - Politics (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Reno Omokri Lists Some Discrepancies In Peter Obi’s Credentials, Defends Tinubu (41575 Views)

Reno Omokri Lists President Tinubu’s Achievements In One Week / Tinubu's Certificates Emerges As Nigerians Point To Discrepancies In Obi's Own / "Recipe For Poverty" - Reno Omokri Lists The Things That Can Make A Person Poor (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Reno Omokri Lists Some Discrepancies In Peter Obi’s Credentials, Defends Tinubu by shegra58: 11:45am On Sep 03, 2023
ArcSEMPECJ:

The biography of Obi is not a mileage neither is it full of misspellings or clerk's vandalisation...

Google is your friend....
he's a liar if not why would he claimed that peter odili was his senior prefect at secondary school while the same odili has gained admissions into the university before obi gained admissions to the same secondary school
Re: Reno Omokri Lists Some Discrepancies In Peter Obi’s Credentials, Defends Tinubu by IfnobeGod20: 12:13pm On Sep 03, 2023
shegra58:
he's a liar if not why would he claimed that peter odili was his senior prefect at secondary school while the same odili has gained admissions into the university before obi gained admissions to the same secondary school
Yes, Peter Odili is his senior prefect because they attended same CKC only at different times. And he knew him and his football exploit before gaining admission into CKC because he schooled in a primary school just a stone's throw to CKC. Till date some don't even know their mates, their seniors and school till date and you people have the temerity to question a man with straight career path. You people no get shame.
Re: Reno Omokri Lists Some Discrepancies In Peter Obi’s Credentials, Defends Tinubu by obailala(m): 12:43pm On Sep 03, 2023
richie240:
Obidients must sha defend nonsense with every iota of their breaths.

All these treatise just to justify why obi hid his Nsukka'certificate' from INEC.
grin grin

Peacemaker5128:
What was he hiding?
So after all explanations, you guys still dont understand what 'minimum requirement' means? Wow!... We really have an educational problem in Nigeria. Too many dumbos on the loose!

Someone is asked to provide any of his educational results; be it WAEC, Bachelor's, Masters, PhD etc. He provided his WAEC result yet you guys think something is missing?

If you're interested in his higher degrees, they are all public documents yet you guys are stiill visually and mentally handicapped to acknowledge that. Keep searching for OBI's certificate!

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri Lists Some Discrepancies In Peter Obi’s Credentials, Defends Tinubu by richie240: 12:56pm On Sep 03, 2023
obailala:

So after all explanations, you guys still dont understand what 'minimum requirement' means? Wow!... We really have an educational problem in Nigeria. Too many dumbos on the loose!

Someone is asked to provide any of his educational results; be it WAEC, Bachelor's, Masters, PhD etc. He provided his WAEC result yet you guys think something is missing?

If you're interested in his higher degrees, they are all public documents yet you guys are stiill visually and mentally handicapped to acknowledge that. Keep searching for OBI's certificate!

Obi get university satifikate na im he present 'GCE Degree' (whatever that means) to INEC abi?

Dey play!
grin

vengertime:

If he show you his certificate, nobody in your useless generation will know what it look like
Bia nwokem, he doesn't need to show us, let him present it it where it's most needed - INEC.

But you and I know say den nor born am well to try it. The best he and his obidients noisemakers can do is to present d fake satifikate on Nairaland, facebook and twitter.
grin grin

Re: Reno Omokri Lists Some Discrepancies In Peter Obi’s Credentials, Defends Tinubu by Timmi: 1:51pm On Sep 03, 2023
beerfraud:

Reno Omokri On X

The obedients have no capacity for mental reasoning because they are ObiZombies. They are follow follow and in their group sense is not common.
Re: Reno Omokri Lists Some Discrepancies In Peter Obi’s Credentials, Defends Tinubu by pikechukwu6(m): 2:45pm On Sep 03, 2023
Drinking medicine for someone headache... Omokiri the job hunter....Go to court. tongue
Re: Reno Omokri Lists Some Discrepancies In Peter Obi’s Credentials, Defends Tinubu by simfrost90210: 2:58pm On Sep 03, 2023
IfnobeGod20:

Read what Peter Obi said about the clarification on Peter Odili and him.
“I did not say that former Governor Odili was my classmate, rather I said that he was a great footballer in my school, and we all cherished and had good memories of his football exploits when we got into the school".

“I was in CKC from 1973 to 1978 and Dr Peter Odili had graduated before I got into the school. He was such a fabulous footballer whose image still loomed large even in our time, especially considering the fact that my Primary School was very close to CKC".
https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.vanguardngr.com/2022/11/i-didnt-say-peter-odili-was-my-classmate-obi/amp/

He said, his primary school was very close to CKC. I hope you went through primary school? Tell me you don't do akproko to go and watch your seniors at the neighboring secondary schools. Me I did and many times I even forgot that I never eat or go home after closing. I know of a man because of him I go to Titcombe College to watch match. I know many, including you experience same. Then why do we want to segregate some and claim it can't happen because of politics?

Good ..... You clarified me through the link you posted and i delved right in to read completely through and understand it myself ..... I had my arguments on the grounds of the link which i previously read, posted by the other guy!

Thank you......
However, i never left my school to watch other teams in other schools because my school had a team which i was a part of at a time.. We always played or watched matches on our school turf or we go play or watch our school team playing against another team on an away pitch... Chatting you was worthwhile...

Safe!
Re: Reno Omokri Lists Some Discrepancies In Peter Obi’s Credentials, Defends Tinubu by Duru009(m): 3:12pm On Sep 03, 2023
Without ARISE Television Nigeria is finished oooo
Re: Reno Omokri Lists Some Discrepancies In Peter Obi’s Credentials, Defends Tinubu by IfnobeGod20: 4:06pm On Sep 03, 2023
simfrost90210:

Good ..... You clarified me through the link you posted and i delved right in to read completely through and understand it myself ..... I had my arguments on the grounds of the link which i previously read, posted by the other guy!

Thank you......
However, i never left my school to watch other teams in other schools because my school had a team which i was a part of at a time.. We always played or watched matches on our school turf or we go play or watch our school team playing against another team on an away pitch... Chatting you was worthwhile...

Safe!
Thank you my brother, I love people like you that read deep into issues rather than dwelling on the surface. Many of these people that are carrying the contrary words spoken by him, only dwell on the initial information ditched out and they are still roped in it till date. Thank you for this friendly discourse.

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri Lists Some Discrepancies In Peter Obi’s Credentials, Defends Tinubu by obailala(m): 4:08pm On Sep 03, 2023
richie240:

Obi get university satifikate na im he present 'GCE Degree' (whatever that means) to INEC abi?

Dey play!
grin

Bia nwokem, he doesn't need to show us, let him present it it where it's most needed - INEC.

But you and I know say den nor born am well to try it. The best he and his obidients noisemakers can do is to present d fake satifikate on Nairaland, facebook and twitter.
grin grin
Human beings dey find Tinubu certificate wey e use 10 SANs dey hide, some zombies dey here dey claim to find OBI certificate wey dey publicly available and accessible to all.

Anyone with functional brain cells should have since comprehended the elementary INEC rule that gives a candidate the choice to provide any one of his certificates, be it WAEC, BSc, MSc or PhD. But obviously, how can 'sense' be expected from someone without sense?

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri Lists Some Discrepancies In Peter Obi’s Credentials, Defends Tinubu by richie240: 4:28pm On Sep 03, 2023
obailala:
Human beings dey find Tinubu certificate wey e use 10 SANs dey hide, some zombies dey here dey claim to find OBI certificate wey dey publicly available and accessible to all.
Oh, nwannem, u meant d ochanja satifikate manufactured by ur fellow obidient?
Hehehehehe...... u funny o, I never knew 'the public' was INEC o. Obi for get small mind submit am to d right quarters nah.

Let him submit it to inec first biko, I want to check something.
grin grin

Anyone with functional brain cells should have since comprehended the elementary INEC rule that gives a candidate the choice to provide any one of his certificates, be it WAEC, BSc, MSc or PhD. But obviously, how can 'sense' be expected from someone without sense?
So if truly d satifikate was his and he is proud to share it, what is d point of only submitting his 'GCE Degree' to INEC and UNN satifikate to Nairaland, facebook and twitter? Why not submit that one too to INEC if den born am well? wink

Hehehehe.... nwokem, shey u see say na una nor get 'functional brain cells now?
grin grin
Re: Reno Omokri Lists Some Discrepancies In Peter Obi’s Credentials, Defends Tinubu by 7arrows: 4:54pm On Sep 03, 2023
ArcSEMPECJ:

Very intelligent .....his only prob is that the name he has in the Primary and Secondary school certificate is different from the name in Chigaco State University he claimed to have attended.....
That's why he refused to bring out the certificates.....
And I found it funny how even his classmates who are Yorubas kept quiet just because he is their own after seeing what the hell we went through as a country under who has no certificate as well....

Two times some Yorubas are supporting two Presidents without good credentials background or well deserved characters....is well

You are correct. That means the Yorubas are very bias. Na wa sha.
Re: Reno Omokri Lists Some Discrepancies In Peter Obi’s Credentials, Defends Tinubu by ArcSEMPECJ(m): 5:17pm On Sep 03, 2023
7arrows:

You are correct. That means the Yorubas are very bias. Na wa sha.

They like to stand on the fence ... Looking and checking when to land and devour and move to the fence again....

If TINUBU couldn't correct or call out Buhari in his failed 8 years , can the law of KARMA allow Tinibu to perform even on seeing how he was made President?

There is no short cut to Excellency......nobody can give what he has not...

I just pray God's grace and mercies will locate his people always
Re: Reno Omokri Lists Some Discrepancies In Peter Obi’s Credentials, Defends Tinubu by obailala(m): 5:24pm On Sep 03, 2023
richie240:

Oh, nwannem, u meant d ochanja satifikate manufactured by ur fellow obidient?
Hehehehehe...... u funny o, I never knew 'the public' was INEC o. Obi for get small mind submit am to d right quarters nah.

Let him submit it to inec first biko, I want to check something.
grin grin

So if truly d satifikate was his and he is proud to share it, what is d point of only submitting his 'GCE Degree' to INEC and UNN satifikate to Nairaland, facebook and twitter? Why not submit that one too to INEC if den born am well? wink

Hehehehe.... nwokem, shey u see say na una nor get 'functional brain cells now?
grin grin
Mumu keeps asking the same stupid question over and over again like a zombie... INEC requirement was to submit WAEC, BSc or any other result. He submitted waec and was cleared by inec.

Dont you think you're being compulsively silly by asking him to submit another result after he's already satisfied INEC requirements?.... If you want his Uni result, youre more than welcome to go to UNN, he would gladly give you the permission to proceed. But can your own president even tell us the name of his secondary school? Ode!
Re: Reno Omokri Lists Some Discrepancies In Peter Obi’s Credentials, Defends Tinubu by richie240: 5:28pm On Sep 03, 2023
Hehehehe....nwokem, e nor reach fight nah. grin
I juss reminded u say twitter nor be INEC.

Let obi use hin hand submit the Nsukka satifikate to INEC first (instead of twitter), we want to check something!
cool
obailala:
Mumu keeps asking the same stupid question over and over again like a zombie..... INEC requirement was to submit WAEC, BSc or any other result. He submitted waec and was cleared by inec.

Fool yourself again by asking the same stupid question!

Re: Reno Omokri Lists Some Discrepancies In Peter Obi’s Credentials, Defends Tinubu by obailala(m): 5:31pm On Sep 03, 2023
richie240:
Hehehehe....nwokem, e nor reach fight nah. grin
I juss reminded u say twitter nor be INEC.

Let obi use hin hand submit the Nsukka satifikate to INEC first (instead of twitter), we want to check something!
cool
Keep asking stupid irrelevant questions...

If you want his Uni result, you're more than welcome to go to UNN, he would gladly oblige you with the permission to proceed. He's not a crook like your president who cant even tell us the name of his secondary school?
Re: Reno Omokri Lists Some Discrepancies In Peter Obi’s Credentials, Defends Tinubu by Throwback: 5:34pm On Sep 03, 2023
richie240:
Hehehehehehe.... why e dey fear to submit hin Nsukka certificate na?

If nor be say the average obidient is bigotically and genealogically incapable of objective and logical reasoning, how e be say he (obi -a supposedly 'unfasiti graduate) feared to tender his unifasiti certificate but had to submit GCE.

The only unifasiti certificate linked to him was 'submitted' on his behalf on Nairaland, facebook and twitter instead of where it mattered most - INEC.
grin

You have said it all.

2 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri Lists Some Discrepancies In Peter Obi’s Credentials, Defends Tinubu by richie240: 5:34pm On Sep 03, 2023
Nwannem, na wa o.
This matter nor suppose reach ds level of draggings nah grin

Just bcus I ask una to prevail on obi to submit his Nsukka 'certificate' to INEC instead of twitter??
Shey twitter na INEC ni??
grin
obailala:
Keep asking stupid irrelevant questions...

If you want his Uni result, you're more than welcome to go to UNN, he would gladly oblige you with the permission to proceed. He's not a crook like your president who cant even tell us the name of his secondary school?

Re: Reno Omokri Lists Some Discrepancies In Peter Obi’s Credentials, Defends Tinubu by Programmer47: 5:37pm On Sep 03, 2023
This same reno? Its sad how as a nation we have plunged to the very depths trying to validate a drug baron.
The lies we tell ourselves will still come back to roost

Re: Reno Omokri Lists Some Discrepancies In Peter Obi’s Credentials, Defends Tinubu by 7arrows: 5:49pm On Sep 03, 2023
ArcSEMPECJ:

They like to stand on the fence ... Looking and checking when to land and devour and move to the fence again....

If TINUBU couldn't correct or call out Buhari in his failed 8 years , can the law of KARMA allow Tinibu to perform even on seeing how he was made President?

There is no short cut to Excellency......nobody can give what he has not...

I just pray God's grace and mercies will locate his people always

I've never been a Buhari fan yet we managed him. Tinubu openly said he brought Buhari to power yet he never said a word against his bad governance. I really pity for Nigeria because we r in for a mess. It's really gonna get worse under this regime.
Re: Reno Omokri Lists Some Discrepancies In Peter Obi’s Credentials, Defends Tinubu by obailala(m): 6:07pm On Sep 03, 2023
richie240:
Nwannem, na wa o.
This matter nor suppose reach ds level of draggings nah grin

Just bcus I ask una to prevail on obi to submit his Nsukka 'certificate' to INEC instead of twitter??
grin
INEC did not ask OBI for his BSc certificate. If they request it, he will gladly and speedily provide it to them today today! OBI isn't a crook like your oga who pees on himself when people ask just the name of his secondary school.

By the way, you're neither INEC nor a fellow contestant in any of the elections. So please remind us again, ehi exactly are you and what right does a nonentity have to even request OBI's certificate?
Re: Reno Omokri Lists Some Discrepancies In Peter Obi’s Credentials, Defends Tinubu by richie240: 6:12pm On Sep 03, 2023
Must they ask before he tenders it?
What's d point of tendering a 'GCE Degree' to INEC and UNN satifikate to twitter?

Just kukuma tell us say twitter na appendage of INEC and let's end the matter nau-nau!
cool
obailala:
INEC did not ask OBI for his BSc certificate. If they request it, he will gladly and speedily provide it to them... So like I said before, stop fooling yourself and you family!

Re: Reno Omokri Lists Some Discrepancies In Peter Obi’s Credentials, Defends Tinubu by obailala(m): 6:18pm On Sep 03, 2023
richie240:
What's d point of tendering a 'GCE Degree' to INEC and UNN satifikate to twitter?

Just kukuma tell us say twitter na appendage of INEC and let's end the matter nau-nau!
cool
You're asking why OBI provided GCE result to INEC?

I know say you be imbe wey nor fit process info, but I'll still give you the answer anyway. Perhaps after repeating the answer 100 times, it may enter your skull... OBI provided GCE result to INEC cos it was the basic requirement requested by law to contest the election....

Oya ask me the mumu question again!
Re: Reno Omokri Lists Some Discrepancies In Peter Obi’s Credentials, Defends Tinubu by richie240: 6:26pm On Sep 03, 2023
Bia nwokem, you nor address d koko of d mata nah! grin

richie240:

Just kukuma tell us say twitter na appendage of INEC and let's die this matter now now!
cool

obailala:
You're asking why OBI provided GCE result to INEC?

I know say you be imbe wey nor fit process info, but I'll still give you the answer anyway. Perhaps after repeating the answer 100 times, it may enter your skull... OBI provided GCE result to INEC cos it was the basic requirement requested by law to contest the election....

Oya ask me the mumu question again!

Re: Reno Omokri Lists Some Discrepancies In Peter Obi’s Credentials, Defends Tinubu by obailala(m): 6:45pm On Sep 03, 2023
richie240:
Bia nwokem, you nor address d koko of d mata nah! grin
Of course I no fit expect imbe to understand say no matter dey to address.
Re: Reno Omokri Lists Some Discrepancies In Peter Obi’s Credentials, Defends Tinubu by richie240: 7:02pm On Sep 03, 2023
Hehehehehe....nwokem my guy, u don vex nau-nau?? grin

U for don tell us say twitter na INEC branch and we for don die dis mata tey-tey
grin
obailala:
Of course I no fit expect imbe to understand say no matter dey to address.

Re: Reno Omokri Lists Some Discrepancies In Peter Obi’s Credentials, Defends Tinubu by obailala(m): 7:10pm On Sep 03, 2023
richie240:
Hehehehehe....nwokem my guy, u don vex nau-nau?? grin

U for don tell us say twitter na INEC branch and we for don die dis mata tey-tey
grin
Wetin concern Twitter and INEC?... Stay away from drugs bro!
Re: Reno Omokri Lists Some Discrepancies In Peter Obi’s Credentials, Defends Tinubu by richie240: 7:18pm On Sep 03, 2023
Shey u wan begin dey whyne yasef nau abi?
Obi submitted 'GCE Degree' to INEC and Nsukka satifikate to twitter.

grin
obailala:
Wetin concern Twitter and INEC?... Stay away from drugs bro!

Re: Reno Omokri Lists Some Discrepancies In Peter Obi’s Credentials, Defends Tinubu by obailala(m): 10:03pm On Sep 03, 2023
richie240:
Shey u wan begin dey whyne yasef nau abi?
Obi submitted 'GCE Degree' to INEC and Nsukka satifikate to twitter.

grin
Shebi if I say you be slowpoke now, the world would think I've insulted you?.... Inec requested waec result equivalent which he submitted and was duly cleared. So what's your noise about Nsukka result? E be like your brain dey spark...

What's the relevance of your continuous blabbings about twitter?

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri Lists Some Discrepancies In Peter Obi’s Credentials, Defends Tinubu by richie240: 10:21pm On Sep 03, 2023
grin
obailala:
Shebi if I say you be slowpoke now, the world would think I've insulted you?.
Hehehehehe....nwokem if only u know!
grin

Inec requested waec result equivalent which he submitted and was duly cleared. So what's your noise about Nsukka result? E be like your brain dey spark...

What's the relevance of your continuous blabbings about twitter?
Ndi-liar! Shey u think say na ya fellow moronic obidients u dey follow yarn abi?

Where in this world did INEC ask specifically for 'GCE Degree' Nwokem?

Show us where INEC ask aspirants NOT TO TENDER their university certificate(s)?

**U don jam rock today!**
grin

Re: Reno Omokri Lists Some Discrepancies In Peter Obi’s Credentials, Defends Tinubu by obailala(m): 10:30pm On Sep 03, 2023
richie240:
grin

Hehehehehe....nwokem if only u know!
grin

Ndi-liar! Shey u think say na ya fellow moronic obidients u dey follow yarn abi?

Where in this world did INEC ask specifically for GCE Degree Nwokem?

Show us where INEC ask aspirants NOT TO TENDER their university certificate(s)?

**U don jam rock today!
grin
Inec asked for minimum of waec result or its equivalent, which is what a GCE result is.... OBI submitted that and was duly cleared.... It's not my fault that you're so dumb not to understand what 'minimum requirement' means... Keep asking for UNN result! Na the people wey work hard to pay your school fees I dey pity.... You may think you're trying to be a funny troll, but you're only making a fool of yourself by repeatedly playing dumb all day.

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Ministerial List: He’s Recruiting Guys Who Wrecked The Country - Nigerians React / Atiku Borrows Ex-president Goodluck Jonathan’s Statement At Peace Accord / All Boko Haram Suspects In Kuje Prison Have Escaped - Bashir Magashi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.