Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,219 members, 7,815,262 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:50 AM

Mention That Topic In Mathematics, That You Still Do Not Understand. - Education (15) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Mention That Topic In Mathematics, That You Still Do Not Understand. (29266 Views)

"Nigerian Scam" Used As A Lecture Topic In An American University: Pics & Video / MI’s Vector Diss Track Is An Assignment Topic In Ibadan Polytechnic / 50 Courses You Can Study Without Credit In Mathematics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mention That Topic In Mathematics, That You Still Do Not Understand. by EZETEC101: 4:51pm On Sep 05, 2023
A, B, C, D PARAMETERS OR LAPLACE TRANSFORM
Re: Mention That Topic In Mathematics, That You Still Do Not Understand. by ovanda(m): 5:30pm On Sep 05, 2023
AllenSpencer:
Laplace transformation

This and circle theorem
Re: Mention That Topic In Mathematics, That You Still Do Not Understand. by Omonii: 5:37pm On Sep 05, 2023
5ircreepy:
Circle geometry
eggzactly
Re: Mention That Topic In Mathematics, That You Still Do Not Understand. by nicedayontop: 6:05pm On Sep 05, 2023
Loss of indices
Re: Mention That Topic In Mathematics, That You Still Do Not Understand. by Freethinker87: 6:07pm On Sep 05, 2023
Timagex:
Once I see "a man walks due east", it's over. 😁

πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
Re: Mention That Topic In Mathematics, That You Still Do Not Understand. by Testimony1988(m): 7:06pm On Sep 05, 2023
Locus
Re: Mention That Topic In Mathematics, That You Still Do Not Understand. by okoroemeka(m): 7:26pm On Sep 05, 2023
essentialone:
Mention that topic in Mathematics, that you still do not understand.

Mathematics lovers and haters, show ya sef.
in that your picture I know I will find Dy/dx,my arch nemesis

1 Like

Re: Mention That Topic In Mathematics, That You Still Do Not Understand. by Chimaobi302(m): 7:46pm On Sep 05, 2023
Zeel007:
shey nah mechanical engineering you dey or electrical

Civil πŸ™‚

2 Likes

Re: Mention That Topic In Mathematics, That You Still Do Not Understand. by Lovelydaisies: 8:41pm On Sep 05, 2023
Sets o! Subset and co.
Longitude and latitude.
That topic where you find the area of shapes in another shape.
Re: Mention That Topic In Mathematics, That You Still Do Not Understand. by Everbryte: 9:40pm On Sep 05, 2023
AllenSpencer:
Laplace transformation

Laplace transoformation & completeness/incompleteness of the sequence were my greatest headaches
Re: Mention That Topic In Mathematics, That You Still Do Not Understand. by Lordsinger(m): 9:46am On Sep 06, 2023
Tell me u went to ECWA high sch keffi?

πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚.

I particularly remember this "Mantissa" cause we used it as a nickname for our replacement teacher who started us on the topic. The way he always called the mantissa word with emphasis, made the class amusing.

We called him mantissa to the point one of the regular classroom "back benchers", called the man the name to his face. The outcome was not funny.[/quote]
Re: Mention That Topic In Mathematics, That You Still Do Not Understand. by ibizgirl(f): 10:38am On Sep 06, 2023
Please I need help solving this question
5(√1.6+√0.4)
Re: Mention That Topic In Mathematics, That You Still Do Not Understand. by phemsie(m): 6:51pm On Sep 06, 2023
9182736455O1999:

You guys should stop geting me panic. This topic is on the line for me this semester.

The lord is ur strength, me sef no know how i take pass my advanced engineering maths
Re: Mention That Topic In Mathematics, That You Still Do Not Understand. by johngbadebo(m): 4:38pm On Sep 08, 2023
Differenciation and integration
Re: Mention That Topic In Mathematics, That You Still Do Not Understand. by essentialone(m): 7:57am On Sep 09, 2023
I could only spell the word Mathematics

After then, NEPA go take light.

Then I will be looking like Lucozade.
Re: Mention That Topic In Mathematics, That You Still Do Not Understand. by Dexyity(m): 10:53am On Sep 10, 2023
Re: Mention That Topic In Mathematics, That You Still Do Not Understand. by Dexyity(m): 11:01am On Sep 10, 2023
kestolove95:
The only tin I understand for mathematics na plus ND minus

See this man o. Una parent didn't pay your mathematics fees cheesy Plus and.minus Kwa grin grin Ah!!!!
Re: Mention That Topic In Mathematics, That You Still Do Not Understand. by amAZEing: 10:13am On Oct 10, 2023
T
Appeaceomo:
Mine is Fourier transform in 200level.

Nteogwuija:

My email is not available. Use this marrcus8019@gmail.com
Re: Mention That Topic In Mathematics, That You Still Do Not Understand. by EducatedMind369: 10:38am On Oct 18, 2023
For now; Real analysis.
Re: Mention That Topic In Mathematics, That You Still Do Not Understand. by essentialone(m): 9:11pm On Oct 19, 2023
1. Topology and Geometry
2. Combinatory.
3. Logic.
4. Number Theory.
5. Dynamic system and Differential equations.
6. Mathematical physics.
7. Computation.

Yet someone will go ahead and do PhD in Mathematics. Inhuman.

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply)

Most Nigerian Students In Ghanaian Universities Are Serial JAMB Failures / Sculpture Garden At The Ahmadu Bello UniversityΒ (ABU) Zaria (Video, Photos) / Novena University Admissions In Delta State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.