Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,964 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:37 AM

Mention That Topic In Mathematics, That You Still Do Not Understand. - Education (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Mention That Topic In Mathematics, That You Still Do Not Understand. (29260 Views)

"Nigerian Scam" Used As A Lecture Topic In An American University: Pics & Video / MI’s Vector Diss Track Is An Assignment Topic In Ibadan Polytechnic / 50 Courses You Can Study Without Credit In Mathematics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mention That Topic In Mathematics, That You Still Do Not Understand. by PNomsule: 1:08am On Sep 05, 2023
sodeide2013:
Complex numbers
about the worse
Re: Mention That Topic In Mathematics, That You Still Do Not Understand. by francotunsco: 1:09am On Sep 05, 2023
Plotting the graph.
Re: Mention That Topic In Mathematics, That You Still Do Not Understand. by ogelekpomgam(m): 1:13am On Sep 05, 2023
Bakrabas:

Lol... longitude and latitude
Well,you can use trigonometry.
(Sin A)/A= (Sin B)/B=Sin C/C
To determine distances between points and Angles.
Also apply quadrants. Having in mind that the total angle is 360°.
Re: Mention That Topic In Mathematics, That You Still Do Not Understand. by ogelekpomgam(m): 1:16am On Sep 05, 2023
For those having real problems in mathematics, contact me. Though am in UK..I will assist you.Since I was a former Mathematics and further mathematics teacher, apart from being a civil engineer.
Re: Mention That Topic In Mathematics, That You Still Do Not Understand. by Karleb(m): 1:29am On Sep 05, 2023
ImoleNaija:

You're funny... If dem come give you this to solve nko? grin

Na to run commot now

1 Like

Re: Mention That Topic In Mathematics, That You Still Do Not Understand. by lanrexdo(m): 1:52am On Sep 05, 2023
That topic is not bad. From lapalace to application in Fourier series.
AllenSpencer:
Laplace transformation
Re: Mention That Topic In Mathematics, That You Still Do Not Understand. by osomegbe(m): 1:55am On Sep 05, 2023
Standard deviation
Re: Mention That Topic In Mathematics, That You Still Do Not Understand. by sslcrypt: 2:03am On Sep 05, 2023
Englishisamust:

Is tan60 a topic?? undecided undecided. Olodo!!!

Isn't that trigonometry?
Re: Mention That Topic In Mathematics, That You Still Do Not Understand. by AdaAwka1: 2:06am On Sep 05, 2023
Simultaneous equation
Re: Mention That Topic In Mathematics, That You Still Do Not Understand. by GUNITGuy: 2:16am On Sep 05, 2023
Probability permutations and combinations
Re: Mention That Topic In Mathematics, That You Still Do Not Understand. by JONSYN7154: 2:21am On Sep 05, 2023
Quartic equations

Simultaneous equation
Re: Mention That Topic In Mathematics, That You Still Do Not Understand. by aktolly54(m): 2:22am On Sep 05, 2023
Omoawoke2:
I found mathematics really easy in school.
Among the subject I never missed an A.

Maths is just common sense, logic. There are far more subjects tougher than mathematics.
yes like biology. Very hard. They go expect you make you draw ants and label it offhand
Re: Mention That Topic In Mathematics, That You Still Do Not Understand. by lexczy(m): 2:52am On Sep 05, 2023
Samsunny99:
Construction and Locus

This topic na bonus for Mathematics.
Re: Mention That Topic In Mathematics, That You Still Do Not Understand. by Kmartt(m): 2:55am On Sep 05, 2023
Sequence
Re: Mention That Topic In Mathematics, That You Still Do Not Understand. by tuzle(m): 2:55am On Sep 05, 2023
Zeel007:
well it depends on your personality though, but to me physics is not that hard
and to me math is not that hard

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Mention That Topic In Mathematics, That You Still Do Not Understand. by Jokerman(m): 3:04am On Sep 05, 2023
FEA
Re: Mention That Topic In Mathematics, That You Still Do Not Understand. by YoungDaNaval(m): 3:31am On Sep 05, 2023
Calculus oh! Integration to be precise
Re: Mention That Topic In Mathematics, That You Still Do Not Understand. by Judolisco(m): 3:48am On Sep 05, 2023
Samsunny99:
Construction and Locus
ss3 maths... Na sure banker for waec theory then... Everybody dey avoid am.. Omo I Don old sha
Re: Mention That Topic In Mathematics, That You Still Do Not Understand. by chinweikpe(f): 3:52am On Sep 05, 2023
Since Independence, who mathematics help for Nigeria?
Re: Mention That Topic In Mathematics, That You Still Do Not Understand. by onumadu: 3:54am On Sep 05, 2023
It got progressively more "involved", for me.
First it was changing the subject of the formula - junior high school.
Then when algebra got more involved, polynomials - senior high school and into uni.
Then rational functions, -uni.
Then infinitesimals (precalculus),- uni
Then advanced (integral) calculus, - uni.

But the most funny thing is that in my professional life, I only use high school Maths (geometry and trigonometry).
Why was all those advanced Maths necessary just to grab my first degree?
Sometimes I feel like someone put all those maths there as a way of controlling the population of people gaining admissions to study certain courses.
In real life, only very few people use advanced Maths, usually financial advanced Maths used by economists, and accountants, and social scientists who use "quantitative methods" to model the future.
Re: Mention That Topic In Mathematics, That You Still Do Not Understand. by FarmIncome: 4:06am On Sep 05, 2023
Jacobians Theorem
Re: Mention That Topic In Mathematics, That You Still Do Not Understand. by cl0r0x: 4:25am On Sep 05, 2023
Trigonometry abi na trignomentary or trinomegry
Re: Mention That Topic In Mathematics, That You Still Do Not Understand. by ajepako(f): 4:47am On Sep 05, 2023
Me and Math are mortal enemies

So it doesn't disturb me and l don't disturb it

We no dey even greet or talk to each other grin

1 Like

Re: Mention That Topic In Mathematics, That You Still Do Not Understand. by FashionCookie(f): 4:52am On Sep 05, 2023
Coly2012:
Who told you I understand any topic in mathematics? Not even the LCM and HTU.
God bless you. I fear calculations pass anything. cry
Wanted to study nursing couldn't because of mathematics and her brothers physics and. Chemistry. undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Mention That Topic In Mathematics, That You Still Do Not Understand. by Mrtaye: 5:01am On Sep 05, 2023
Coly2012:
You mean HCF

1 Like

Re: Mention That Topic In Mathematics, That You Still Do Not Understand. by Blitzking: 5:26am On Sep 05, 2023
Sets,
Re: Mention That Topic In Mathematics, That You Still Do Not Understand. by 007Marvel(m): 5:31am On Sep 05, 2023
Coly2012:

I hated and still hate math till today😂, they teach you one thing and set up another thing

1 Like

Re: Mention That Topic In Mathematics, That You Still Do Not Understand. by Judd007: 5:57am On Sep 05, 2023
Finding x as if I was the one that lost it.
But I love mathematics.

1 Like

Re: Mention That Topic In Mathematics, That You Still Do Not Understand. by Aaaaarghmed(m): 5:57am On Sep 05, 2023
Ensa777:
Bearing.
Tan 60
Cos 30
Sin 52
na my food be this,am a bearing master.Na Roman numerals give me tough time.
Re: Mention That Topic In Mathematics, That You Still Do Not Understand. by ComeToJesus: 6:00am On Sep 05, 2023
Almost every topic, apart from addition and subtraction and naming of shapes cheesy. I still remember parallelogram, trapezium, rhombus and octagon grin grin

1 Like

Re: Mention That Topic In Mathematics, That You Still Do Not Understand. by BabangidaHamza(m): 6:04am On Sep 05, 2023
Circle and Angle theorems.
Re: Mention That Topic In Mathematics, That You Still Do Not Understand. by skuribeebo: 6:04am On Sep 05, 2023
Tensors.

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply)

Sculpture Garden At The Ahmadu Bello University (ABU) Zaria (Video, Photos) / Most Nigerian Students In Ghanaian Universities Are Serial JAMB Failures / Novena University Admissions In Delta State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.