Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,177 members, 7,815,133 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:56 AM

Mention That Topic In Mathematics, That You Still Do Not Understand. - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Mention That Topic In Mathematics, That You Still Do Not Understand. (29265 Views)

"Nigerian Scam" Used As A Lecture Topic In An American University: Pics & Video / MI’s Vector Diss Track Is An Assignment Topic In Ibadan Polytechnic / 50 Courses You Can Study Without Credit In Mathematics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mention That Topic In Mathematics, That You Still Do Not Understand. by essentialone(m): 5:02am On Sep 03, 2023
I understand Mathematics, but all the topics inside it, I don't understand even one.

5 Likes

Re: Mention That Topic In Mathematics, That You Still Do Not Understand. by Contango(m): 5:18am On Sep 03, 2023
Karleb:
Dividing numbers using that table. As basic as it is, I never knew how to do it.

It’s actually the most useless topic in maths. 😂

1 Like

Re: Mention That Topic In Mathematics, That You Still Do Not Understand. by elyte89: 6:04am On Sep 03, 2023
General mathematics 1,11,111 😎
Re: Mention That Topic In Mathematics, That You Still Do Not Understand. by nnamdi640: 6:08am On Sep 03, 2023
Lebesgue integration, that course nearly run me mad, thank God I conquer it. Those mathematician that brought in that subject supposed to rethink before going to that extra length. The theorems in that course is something else and the worst of it is that you must state the theorem before you can start your work. Imagine having grey hair at a age below 40years

11 Likes

Re: Mention That Topic In Mathematics, That You Still Do Not Understand. by Simpleshafee(m): 6:11am On Sep 03, 2023
Calculus really stressed me out back then in School. I prefer Statistics anyway.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mention That Topic In Mathematics, That You Still Do Not Understand. by BigDawsNet: 6:45am On Sep 03, 2023
That algebra that the solution will long and cover two pages 😁

2 Likes

Re: Mention That Topic In Mathematics, That You Still Do Not Understand. by Gggjhhj: 6:56am On Sep 03, 2023
I hate all those money maths
Re: Mention That Topic In Mathematics, That You Still Do Not Understand. by Bettergoat: 6:58am On Sep 03, 2023
Surds... Like what was that .

essentialone:
Mention that topic in Mathematics, that you still do not understand.

Mathematics lovers and haters, show ya sef.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mention That Topic In Mathematics, That You Still Do Not Understand. by seanwilliam(m): 7:48am On Sep 03, 2023
Till tomorrow, I give maximum respect to anyone that sabi mathematics.
I consider people with mathematical knowledge as smart’asś . To burst your brain, I only know 2+2 and stuff like that. If e don Dey reach 30x30 or 12x78 , I will have to reach out for my calculator.
Anything wey pass basic mathematics( just simple addition, multiplication and subtraction ) , I no no am.
I managed to collect c6 in my Olevel.
My math teacher right from my primary school up to secondary school wicked die.

When I become a father , I’ll ensure my pikin fall in love with math, cos e still Dey pain me say I no sabi maths.

However me : 😂

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Mention That Topic In Mathematics, That You Still Do Not Understand. by micskales(m): 8:02am On Sep 03, 2023
Dedekind Cut.
Only Pure mathematicians from UI can relate.

1 Like

Re: Mention That Topic In Mathematics, That You Still Do Not Understand. by akwesenana: 8:06am On Sep 03, 2023
Calculus.
That's because I never get im time.
Re: Mention That Topic In Mathematics, That You Still Do Not Understand. by MrAgbako: 8:07am On Sep 03, 2023
Englishisamust:

Is tan60 a topic?? undecided undecided. Olodo!!!
doest that shows how much he hates mathematics. So leave am cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Mention That Topic In Mathematics, That You Still Do Not Understand. by Weretuntun: 8:20am On Sep 03, 2023
I HATE MATHEMATIC, SO EITHER I SLEEP OR NOT IN CLASS DURING THE SUBJECT PERIOD,ME AND MATHEMATICS IS ENEMIES
Re: Mention That Topic In Mathematics, That You Still Do Not Understand. by stevonics: 8:29am On Sep 03, 2023
Bearing
Bakrabas:

Lol... longitude and latitude
Re: Mention That Topic In Mathematics, That You Still Do Not Understand. by Ay04z(m): 8:52am On Sep 03, 2023
Lolz.... grin. Math is not for the weak...

1 Like

Re: Mention That Topic In Mathematics, That You Still Do Not Understand. by henrizzle(m): 8:52am On Sep 03, 2023
Real analysis. Omo till today I still no understand that maths. Na pure kram and pour I use pass am
Re: Mention That Topic In Mathematics, That You Still Do Not Understand. by CJStarz: 8:55am On Sep 03, 2023
Coly2012:
Who told you I understand any topic in mathematics? Not even the LCM and HTU.
Werey🤣🤣🤣
Re: Mention That Topic In Mathematics, That You Still Do Not Understand. by CJStarz: 8:57am On Sep 03, 2023
Englishisamust:

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
Re: Mention That Topic In Mathematics, That You Still Do Not Understand. by CJStarz: 8:59am On Sep 03, 2023
Yes indeed. I wish I knew that earlier.

Omoawoke2:
I found mathematics really easy in school.
Among the subject I never missed an A.

Maths is just common sense, logic. There are far more subjects tougher than mathematics.
Re: Mention That Topic In Mathematics, That You Still Do Not Understand. by Tallesty1(m): 9:00am On Sep 03, 2023
Coly2012:
Who told you I understand any topic in mathematics? Not even the LCM and HTU.
Mathematics is easy if alphabets mind their business and stay out of it

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mention That Topic In Mathematics, That You Still Do Not Understand. by CJStarz: 9:05am On Sep 03, 2023
Mathematics is one of the simplest subjects to learn but problem was (or probably still is) that maths teachers are too serious minded and stone-faced when teaching the subject, even in their general carriage in school. This puts fear and dread of the subject in the minds of the students.
It affected me until I had Mr. Obasi as my Mathematics teacher in SS2. He so simplified his teaching that I took a great likeness and interest in the subject. God bless him and his generations wherever they are or may be.
The formulae are there already, just apply logic!
I taught Mathematics for a while. Glad I set those kids on the right footing.

17 Likes

Re: Mention That Topic In Mathematics, That You Still Do Not Understand. by PPIA: 9:21am On Sep 03, 2023
AllenSpencer:
Laplace transformation
E sweet die.
Re: Mention That Topic In Mathematics, That You Still Do Not Understand. by PPIA: 9:21am On Sep 03, 2023
grin grin grin
Englishisamust:

grin grin grin
Re: Mention That Topic In Mathematics, That You Still Do Not Understand. by CJStarz: 9:25am On Sep 03, 2023
I feel your pain,bro. No child is a dullard but the teachers in their arrogance and wickedness, would fail to teach the child well.
Some of them talk down on the slow ones or ignore them totally in class.
Imagine my chemistry teacher, during a practical class in the lab,told me,that I would fall her subject during waec. Mehhnn, that was like a death sentence! Yes,I was struggling with the subject, because of her poor and arrogant teaching methods,but for her to have passed on that verdict of failure,really hurt my self esteem. I cried bitterly.
Thank God for mothers! My Mom encouraged me to study harder. She told me, 'onu mmadu aburo onu Chukwu ', meaning,a man's word is not God's! She gave me a day to do prayer and fasting,6-12! Guys,that was my first time of fasting o🤣Mum told me,'onu kwuru njo ga ekwu mma',translated,the mouth that spoke evil will speak good! I believed Mum.
I studied and prayed.
To the Glory of God,I had a Credit in the subject! When I collected my result from the principal's office and saw my grade in Chemistry,(I didn't mind if I failed others,but not Chemistry 😆😆😆), I raaaaaan like flash to the teacher's office located in the Chemistry Lab,to show her my result, shouting as I did,'aunty,aunty,I passed your subject,I passed Chemistry '. Her reply shocked me. 'I knew you would make it' Wow! Exactly what Mom prophesied. I literally flew home to show mom my result. She bought a bottle of Fanta for me😍😍
God bless my mother.

seanwilliam:
Till tomorrow, I give maximum respect to anyone that sabi mathematics.
I consider people with mathematical knowledge as smart’asś . To burst your brain, I only know 2+2 and stuff like that. If e don Dey reach 30x30 or 12x78 , I will have to reach out for my calculator.
Anything wey pass basic mathematics( just simple addition, multiplication and subtraction ) , I no no am.
I managed to collect c6 in my Olevel.
My math teacher right from my primary school up to secondary school wicked die.

When I become a father , I’ll ensure my pikin fall in love with math, cos e still Dey pain me say I no sabi maths.

However me : 😂

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Mention That Topic In Mathematics, That You Still Do Not Understand. by Manna4Gurls: 9:41am On Sep 03, 2023
Anything that goes with FIND x

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mention That Topic In Mathematics, That You Still Do Not Understand. by jumper524(m): 10:42am On Sep 03, 2023
Caculus

1 Like

Re: Mention That Topic In Mathematics, That You Still Do Not Understand. by Timagex(m): 10:47am On Sep 03, 2023
zedegit:

Topic is bearing.

Mine is differential equation.

That one is also a nightmare...
Re: Mention That Topic In Mathematics, That You Still Do Not Understand. by Babtunz: 10:49am On Sep 03, 2023
Geometry sad
Re: Mention That Topic In Mathematics, That You Still Do Not Understand. by jamesversion: 11:09am On Sep 03, 2023
essentialone:
Mention that topic in Mathematics, that you still do not understand.

Mathematics lovers and haters, show ya sef.

Solve this puzzle for me.

4 Likes

Re: Mention That Topic In Mathematics, That You Still Do Not Understand. by Babtunz: 11:24am On Sep 03, 2023
Ensa777:
Bearing.
Tan 60
Cos 30
Sin 52
Just say Bearing and Trigonometry. grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Mention That Topic In Mathematics, That You Still Do Not Understand. by phemsie(m): 11:43am On Sep 03, 2023
Laplace transformation

4 Likes

Re: Mention That Topic In Mathematics, That You Still Do Not Understand. by tuzle(m): 12:22pm On Sep 03, 2023
Joyson:
Omo circle theorim and anything construction.😭😭
I am very good at math, but u see that circle theorem every questions requires different solution.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply)

Most Nigerian Students In Ghanaian Universities Are Serial JAMB Failures / Sculpture Garden At The Ahmadu Bello University (ABU) Zaria (Video, Photos) / Novena University Admissions In Delta State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.