Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,160 members, 7,815,048 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:57 AM

Mention That Topic In Mathematics, That You Still Do Not Understand. - Education (14) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Mention That Topic In Mathematics, That You Still Do Not Understand. (29263 Views)

"Nigerian Scam" Used As A Lecture Topic In An American University: Pics & Video / MI’s Vector Diss Track Is An Assignment Topic In Ibadan Polytechnic / 50 Courses You Can Study Without Credit In Mathematics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mention That Topic In Mathematics, That You Still Do Not Understand. by Basiljoe: 9:16am On Sep 05, 2023
Ordinary differential equation. ODE. MAT232.

1 Like

Re: Mention That Topic In Mathematics, That You Still Do Not Understand. by shegsman58(m): 9:23am On Sep 05, 2023
Mine was differential calculus... Men, the laws and rules were too much! I couldn't cope... But for every other topic, i dey drink garri solve... English was just one bastard, u can neva be too good in the crazy subject...
Re: Mention That Topic In Mathematics, That You Still Do Not Understand. by shegsman58(m): 9:23am On Sep 05, 2023
Mine was differential calculus... Men, the laws and rules were too much! I couldn't cope... But for every other topic, i dey drink garri solve am... English was just one bastard, u can neva be too good in the crazy subject...
Re: Mention That Topic In Mathematics, That You Still Do Not Understand. by Timagex(m): 9:34am On Sep 05, 2023
9182736455O1999:

They thought you're been Tribalistic. look at the number of likes you got. Nairaland has gone too deep in tribalism and they thought you're one of them.

How did my comment sound tribalistic?
Re: Mention That Topic In Mathematics, That You Still Do Not Understand. by efeski(m): 9:52am On Sep 05, 2023
Simultaneous Equations
Re: Mention That Topic In Mathematics, That You Still Do Not Understand. by Paramount01(m): 9:57am On Sep 05, 2023
Englishisamust:

Is tan60 a topic?? undecided undecided. Olodo!!!

It shows he don't really understand anything
Re: Mention That Topic In Mathematics, That You Still Do Not Understand. by JohnnA1: 10:09am On Sep 05, 2023
Thescienceprof:

Sin 60 = Cos 30 and tan 45 = 1

Therefore Sin 60 + Cos 30 = 2 Sin 60 = 2 Cos 30

Your final answer is 2 * 0.8660 = 1.7320 or root (3)
Science Prof, that wan na chikini question for you na.
I was asking our English student, Ajepako

1 Like

Re: Mention That Topic In Mathematics, That You Still Do Not Understand. by Leo81(m): 10:26am On Sep 05, 2023
essentialone:
Mention that topic in Mathematics, that you still do not understand.

Mathematics lovers and haters, show ya sef.
Laplace transformation.....
Re: Mention That Topic In Mathematics, That You Still Do Not Understand. by FBIBOT(m): 10:31am On Sep 05, 2023
Calculus (differential & variation) - does it even have any real life importance? Except for special professional fields....?
Matrice (another weird topic)
Trigonometry too
Re: Mention That Topic In Mathematics, That You Still Do Not Understand. by kestolove95(m): 10:49am On Sep 05, 2023
The only tin I understand for mathematics na plus ND minus
Re: Mention That Topic In Mathematics, That You Still Do Not Understand. by cartoon1001: 10:57am On Sep 05, 2023
Real and Numerical analysis
Re: Mention That Topic In Mathematics, That You Still Do Not Understand. by ajepako(f): 11:06am On Sep 05, 2023
JohnnA1:
Omo Eko
What is Sin 60 + Cos 30 divided by tan 45 ?
Oya solve!! angry angry angry

if i solve , make i bend yansh cheesy
Re: Mention That Topic In Mathematics, That You Still Do Not Understand. by ajepako(f): 11:08am On Sep 05, 2023
JohnnA1:
Science Prof, that wan na chikini question for you na.
I was asking our English student, Ajepako

If i solve, make l bend yansh tongue

1 Like

Re: Mention That Topic In Mathematics, That You Still Do Not Understand. by lammie21(m): 11:11am On Sep 05, 2023
Set and Bearing. Both of them gave me serious headaches
Re: Mention That Topic In Mathematics, That You Still Do Not Understand. by JohnnA1: 11:16am On Sep 05, 2023
ajepako:

If i solve, make l bend yansh tongue
Ahaha πŸ˜†
I know say you be Grammarian; what was your toughest course in English?
Re: Mention That Topic In Mathematics, That You Still Do Not Understand. by imoh4king(m): 11:27am On Sep 05, 2023
Mechanics and vectors..
Re: Mention That Topic In Mathematics, That You Still Do Not Understand. by Chimex30(m): 11:35am On Sep 05, 2023
Probability
Re: Mention That Topic In Mathematics, That You Still Do Not Understand. by judedwriter(m): 11:41am On Sep 05, 2023
Ensa777:
Bearing.
Tan 60
Cos 30
Sin 52

πŸ˜‚

They almost made me go crazy in my sec school days.
Re: Mention That Topic In Mathematics, That You Still Do Not Understand. by Peacecore: 12:38pm On Sep 05, 2023
Ensa777:
Bearing.
Tan 60
Cos 30
Sin 52
GBAM! grin grin grin grin I hate dat topic ehhh
Re: Mention That Topic In Mathematics, That You Still Do Not Understand. by Peacecore: 12:41pm On Sep 05, 2023
i hate bearing and construction with passion but i love mathematics though but they should scrap that two topics.
Re: Mention That Topic In Mathematics, That You Still Do Not Understand. by Peacecore: 12:45pm On Sep 05, 2023
grin grin grin grin
Tallesty1:
Mathematics is easy if alphabets mind their business and stay out of it
Re: Mention That Topic In Mathematics, That You Still Do Not Understand. by bolademi(m): 12:48pm On Sep 05, 2023
essentialone:

I don’t even need it
Re: Mention That Topic In Mathematics, That You Still Do Not Understand. by phemmyfour: 1:03pm On Sep 05, 2023
essentialone:

I understand but hate it ...and that's compound interest
Re: Mention That Topic In Mathematics, That You Still Do Not Understand. by ajepako(f): 1:36pm On Sep 05, 2023
JohnnA1:
Ahaha πŸ˜†
I know say you be Grammarian; what was your toughest course in English?

None that I can think of..

Well, maybe a liitle bit of Adanced Principle of Stylistics during my Master's program but who Stylistics help in real life?

1 Like

Re: Mention That Topic In Mathematics, That You Still Do Not Understand. by Betgold84: 1:36pm On Sep 05, 2023
I plead to argue which is harder ?

Omoawoke2:
I found mathematics really easy in school.
Among the subject I never missed an A.

Maths is just common sense, logic. There are far more subjects tougher than mathematics.
Re: Mention That Topic In Mathematics, That You Still Do Not Understand. by DesChyko: 1:44pm On Sep 05, 2023
ikbnice:
haaaa... That topic na like foreign language to me

Baba, who no know, no fit know.

I was one of 7 out of 103 that didn't fail the course. I got an E.
Re: Mention That Topic In Mathematics, That You Still Do Not Understand. by 6ixT8: 2:27pm On Sep 05, 2023
Bottom line is that you need to be bless with math sense and most importantly a decent teacher to open your eyes to the fun and intriguing aspect of the subject.

3 Likes

Re: Mention That Topic In Mathematics, That You Still Do Not Understand. by brightleave(m): 2:44pm On Sep 05, 2023
That one ermmmm!...... mmm waitin be that im name sef? Yes na INTEGRATION. That one wey dem dey draw only STANDING SNAKE cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Mention That Topic In Mathematics, That You Still Do Not Understand. by shantti(m): 2:57pm On Sep 05, 2023
Timagex:
Once I see "a man walks due east", it's over. 😁

πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
Re: Mention That Topic In Mathematics, That You Still Do Not Understand. by Expanse2020(m): 3:47pm On Sep 05, 2023
majesticguy:
Calculus. While in secondary school, most of our maths teachers didn't help too. They'd scrape the surface of a topic in maths and teach you and give class work and assignments on it, then leave and set the hard part for you to go and battle out during exams.

In class
Teacher: 1 + 3 = 4..... Oya do this class exercise
3+3=?
5+5=?

In Exam
If it takes 10men 2 hours to clear a plot of land, how many hours would it take 20men to clear the same plot of land ?

simply 45- (38- 60/3 -(6 - 9 / 3) / 3))

Although, it's all logic, but unfortunately, most of us wanted maths to be straightforward like every other subject.
Na ur exams easy pass naw if 10 clear Bush for 2hrs how many our remaining for 20men...
There is nothing left naw the ten men don clear the bush already 🀣🀣🀣🀣

1 Like

Re: Mention That Topic In Mathematics, That You Still Do Not Understand. by Expanse2020(m): 3:48pm On Sep 05, 2023
The only mathematics I know sey he dey okay na the one I de use count money..
Others na wash especially find X my head go de rotate upside down
Re: Mention That Topic In Mathematics, That You Still Do Not Understand. by CodeTemplar: 3:56pm On Sep 05, 2023
omohayek:

Differentiation and differential equations are completely separate things. Anyone can learn to grind through a few simple cases of differentiation by rote, but some differential equations (especially partial differential equations) are amongst the most difficult challenges in all of mathematics, e.g. the Navier-Stokes equations governing viscous fluid flow.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Navier%E2%80%93Stokes_equations

try harder sir. You fooled not me.

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply)

Most Nigerian Students In Ghanaian Universities Are Serial JAMB Failures / Sculpture Garden At The Ahmadu Bello UniversityΒ (ABU) Zaria (Video, Photos) / Novena University Admissions In Delta State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.