Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,595 members, 7,812,949 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 11:20 PM

Mention That Topic In Mathematics, That You Still Do Not Understand. - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Mention That Topic In Mathematics, That You Still Do Not Understand. (29244 Views)

"Nigerian Scam" Used As A Lecture Topic In An American University: Pics & Video / MI’s Vector Diss Track Is An Assignment Topic In Ibadan Polytechnic / 50 Courses You Can Study Without Credit In Mathematics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mention That Topic In Mathematics, That You Still Do Not Understand. by tuzle(m): 12:25pm On Sep 03, 2023
zedegit:

Topic is bearing.

Mine is differential equation.
when I was in secondary school, the first time I ever passed maths comfortably was the topic differentiation. It wasn't like if I understood it, but I just followed the steps and found out it worked.

1 Like

Re: Mention That Topic In Mathematics, That You Still Do Not Understand. by tuzle(m): 12:28pm On Sep 03, 2023
Math is even better, those people doing physics I respect them a lot. The math there is just so crazy and all the proofs. The stress the course put u through isn't worth the certificate u get at the end.

5 Likes

Re: Mention That Topic In Mathematics, That You Still Do Not Understand. by tuzle(m): 12:35pm On Sep 03, 2023
CJStarz:
I feel your pain,bro. No child is a dullard but the teachers in their arrogance and wickedness, would fail to teach the child well.
Some of them talk down on the slow ones or ignore them totally in class.
Imagine my chemistry teacher, during a practical class in the lab,told me,that I would fall her subject during waec. Mehhnn, that was like a death sentence! Yes,I was struggling with the subject, because of her poor and arrogant teaching methods,but for her to have passed on that verdict of failure,really hurt my self esteem. I cried bitterly.
Thank God for mothers! My Mom encouraged me to study harder. She told me, 'onu mmadu aburo onu Chukwu ', meaning,a man's word is not God's! She gave me a day to do prayer and fasting,6-12! Guys,that was my first time of fasting o🀣Mum told me,'onu kwuru njo ga ekwu mma',translated,the mouth that spoke evil will speak good! I believed Mum.
I studied and prayed.
To the Glory of God,I had a Credit in the subject! When I collected my result from the principal's office and saw my grade in Chemistry,(I didn't mind if I failed others,but not Chemistry πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†), I raaaaaan like flash to the teacher's office located in the Chemistry Lab,to show her my result, shouting as I did,'aunty,aunty,I passed your subject,I passed Chemistry '. Her reply shocked me. 'I knew you would make it' Wow! Exactly what Mom prophesied. I literally flew home to show mom my result. She bought a bottle of Fanta for me😍😍
God my mother.

don't blame the teacher. One thing we fail to understand is that different people have different mental capability, so therefore not all can easily understand what is being taught. No matter what u do as a teacher, there are some subject some student can't get. Knowing the strength and weaknesses of a student is very important but in this present time that can only be discovered when they are younger. With the workload on most teachers so they don't really ay much attention to that.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mention That Topic In Mathematics, That You Still Do Not Understand. by tobby20: 1:03pm On Sep 03, 2023
CJStarz:
I feel your pain,bro. No child is a dullard but the teachers in their arrogance and wickedness, would fail to teach the child well.
Some of them talk down on the slow ones or ignore them totally in class.
Imagine my chemistry teacher, during a practical class in the lab,told me,that I would fall her subject during waec. Mehhnn, that was like a death sentence! Yes,I was struggling with the subject, because of her poor and arrogant teaching methods,but for her to have passed on that verdict of failure,really hurt my self esteem. I cried bitterly.
Thank God for mothers! My Mom encouraged me to study harder. She told me, 'onu mmadu aburo onu Chukwu ', meaning,a man's word is not God's! She gave me a day to do prayer and fasting,6-12! Guys,that was my first time of fasting o🀣Mum told me,'onu kwuru njo ga ekwu mma',translated,the mouth that spoke evil will speak good! I believed Mum.
I studied and prayed.
To the Glory of God,I had a Credit in the subject! When I collected my result from the principal's office and saw my grade in Chemistry,(I didn't mind if I failed others,but not Chemistry πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†), I raaaaaan like flash to the teacher's office located in the Chemistry Lab,to show her my result, shouting as I did,'aunty,aunty,I passed your subject,I passed Chemistry '. Her reply shocked me. 'I knew you would make it' Wow! Exactly what Mom prophesied. I literally flew home to show mom my result. She bought a bottle of Fanta for me😍😍
God my mother.

so have you gotten a job now or you now have money

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Mention That Topic In Mathematics, That You Still Do Not Understand. by PARADIZEPRIEST: 1:23pm On Sep 03, 2023
Translating calculus into igbo,fulani ,edo language,ijaw and Yoruba for my naijaa ppl to get it grin
Re: Mention That Topic In Mathematics, That You Still Do Not Understand. by PARADIZEPRIEST: 1:26pm On Sep 03, 2023
Translating calculus into igbo,fulani ,edo language,ijaw and Yoruba for my naijaa ppl to get it and have sense to build tear rubber state of art oil refineries and stop stealing our crude to abroadgrin
Re: Mention That Topic In Mathematics, That You Still Do Not Understand. by Justiceleague1: 1:44pm On Sep 03, 2023
Longitude and latitude.

Dammm that topic was hell!!!
Re: Mention That Topic In Mathematics, That You Still Do Not Understand. by AllenSpencer: 3:21pm On Sep 03, 2023
PPIA:

E sweet die.

Wow
Re: Mention That Topic In Mathematics, That You Still Do Not Understand. by adeoyekay(m): 3:23pm On Sep 03, 2023
Graph
Longitude and latitude

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Mention That Topic In Mathematics, That You Still Do Not Understand. by lordofreal(m): 4:05pm On Sep 03, 2023
The only thing I understand in mathematics is when the teacher asked are we together and we all chorused yes .

15 Likes

Re: Mention That Topic In Mathematics, That You Still Do Not Understand. by Blessedarethepe(m): 5:17pm On Sep 03, 2023
Vectors
Re: Mention That Topic In Mathematics, That You Still Do Not Understand. by Mathiasa(m): 5:33pm On Sep 03, 2023
Find x

1 Like

Re: Mention That Topic In Mathematics, That You Still Do Not Understand. by gentleman82: 5:33pm On Sep 03, 2023
Maths was a brain buster, after paying huge school fees at the start of a new term I always resolve to work harder and learn maths but my brain always become lost and I loose interest after scoring zero.

2 Likes

Re: Mention That Topic In Mathematics, That You Still Do Not Understand. by essentialone(m): 10:51am On Sep 04, 2023
Everytime, Find x.

What exactly was that for?

1 Like

Re: Mention That Topic In Mathematics, That You Still Do Not Understand. by pappykay0428(m): 9:23pm On Sep 04, 2023
Venn diagram

4 Likes

Re: Mention That Topic In Mathematics, That You Still Do Not Understand. by enemyofprogress: 9:24pm On Sep 04, 2023
Everything Mathematics I ate forever
Re: Mention That Topic In Mathematics, That You Still Do Not Understand. by Hassanmaye(m): 9:24pm On Sep 04, 2023
essentialone:
Mention that topic in Mathematics, that you still do not understand.

Mathematics lovers and haters, show ya sef.
Bearing
Re: Mention That Topic In Mathematics, That You Still Do Not Understand. by rapcy(m): 9:24pm On Sep 04, 2023
AllenSpencer:
Laplace transformation

I think say dat one na statistics
Re: Mention That Topic In Mathematics, That You Still Do Not Understand. by RALPHOW(m): 9:25pm On Sep 04, 2023
Complex Analysis

2 Likes

Re: Mention That Topic In Mathematics, That You Still Do Not Understand. by RhodaNelly: 9:25pm On Sep 04, 2023
All of them please. I don't understand any topic in mathematics. To whoever invented that subject...let me not swear for you this night Sha.....

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mention That Topic In Mathematics, That You Still Do Not Understand. by Holluwhakemmy(f): 9:25pm On Sep 04, 2023
Calculus and bearing
Re: Mention That Topic In Mathematics, That You Still Do Not Understand. by Virgohills(m): 9:26pm On Sep 04, 2023
Longitude and latitude
Re: Mention That Topic In Mathematics, That You Still Do Not Understand. by SeriouslySense(m): 9:26pm On Sep 04, 2023
grin grin grin grin where can i start. I will encourage myself to keep learning maths grin grin
Re: Mention That Topic In Mathematics, That You Still Do Not Understand. by clockwisereport: 9:26pm On Sep 04, 2023
AllenSpencer:
Laplace transformation
Very simple. Mine is congruency and principles of mathematical induction.

Again, I struggled in Numerical Methods

2 Likes

Re: Mention That Topic In Mathematics, That You Still Do Not Understand. by joshbj(m): 9:26pm On Sep 04, 2023
Joyson:
Omo circle theorem and anything construction.😭😭

All those plenty theorems πŸ˜…πŸ€£
Re: Mention That Topic In Mathematics, That You Still Do Not Understand. by Zico5(m): 9:26pm On Sep 04, 2023
Parabola. I still don't know what it means even after master in statistics. I just tried and avoided it anytime it came up in applied statistics

6 Likes

Re: Mention That Topic In Mathematics, That You Still Do Not Understand. by SpatialKing(m): 9:26pm On Sep 04, 2023
Real and analysis

Topology space

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mention That Topic In Mathematics, That You Still Do Not Understand. by Bobxin: 9:26pm On Sep 04, 2023
Simultaneous Equation
Re: Mention That Topic In Mathematics, That You Still Do Not Understand. by SeriouslySense(m): 9:27pm On Sep 04, 2023
grin grin We need theorems

The only math's I don't like are real and imaginary numbers. cheesy cheesy

tur sai gobe.

joshbj:

All those plenty theorems πŸ˜…πŸ€£

1 Like

Re: Mention That Topic In Mathematics, That You Still Do Not Understand. by 2Radii: 9:27pm On Sep 04, 2023
Differentiation from first derivatives grin grin

1 Like

Re: Mention That Topic In Mathematics, That You Still Do Not Understand. by Manna4Gurls: 9:27pm On Sep 04, 2023
Find x

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply)

Ogege Elozino, Missing DELSU Student (Photos) / Most Nigerian Students In Ghanaian Universities Are Serial JAMB Failures / Sculpture Garden At The Ahmadu Bello UniversityΒ (ABU) Zaria (Video, Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.