Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,171 members, 7,815,094 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:12 AM

Mention That Topic In Mathematics, That You Still Do Not Understand. - Education (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Mention That Topic In Mathematics, That You Still Do Not Understand. (29264 Views)

"Nigerian Scam" Used As A Lecture Topic In An American University: Pics & Video / MI’s Vector Diss Track Is An Assignment Topic In Ibadan Polytechnic / 50 Courses You Can Study Without Credit In Mathematics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mention That Topic In Mathematics, That You Still Do Not Understand. by gaddafe(m): 6:11am On Sep 05, 2023
Fibonancy formula
Re: Mention That Topic In Mathematics, That You Still Do Not Understand. by juliuscapps(m): 6:16am On Sep 05, 2023
Construction was my nightmare.
Re: Mention That Topic In Mathematics, That You Still Do Not Understand. by SeaTrade(m): 6:17am On Sep 05, 2023
Conics(can understand but didn't dedicate time to it).
Abstract maths(purely hates this one).
Re: Mention That Topic In Mathematics, That You Still Do Not Understand. by JohnnA1: 6:20am On Sep 05, 2023
ajepako:
Me and Math are mortal enemies

So it doesn't disturb me and l don't disturb it

We no dey even greet or talk grin
Omo Eko
What is Sin 60 + Cos 30 divided by tan 45 ?
Oya solve!! angry angry angry
Re: Mention That Topic In Mathematics, That You Still Do Not Understand. by azpekuliar: 6:25am On Sep 05, 2023
Bearing
Re: Mention That Topic In Mathematics, That You Still Do Not Understand. by NwaliE01: 6:36am On Sep 05, 2023
AllenSpencer:
Laplace transformation
Exactly. We even used it in solving a problem in Biotechnology class but I still didn't understand. Obviously, my lecturer didn’t understand too, because he just copied what he had on his note book to the board and told us to just follow what he's writing. I didn't further study the topic because I couldn't connect its relevancy.
Re: Mention That Topic In Mathematics, That You Still Do Not Understand. by NwaliE01: 6:38am On Sep 05, 2023
Ensa777:
Bearing.
Tan 60
Cos 30
Sin 52
I wish i can take you on this topics. I can teach them from the scratch.
Re: Mention That Topic In Mathematics, That You Still Do Not Understand. by BiGVEEN58(m): 6:48am On Sep 05, 2023
Im just surprised how people come to hate the subject which is supposed to be the most important subject in school.
Re: Mention That Topic In Mathematics, That You Still Do Not Understand. by bewla(m): 6:53am On Sep 05, 2023
Coly2012:
Who told you I understand any topic in mathematics? Not even the LCM and HTU.
For me how did cement get to 5500

This equation I no get

1 Like

Re: Mention That Topic In Mathematics, That You Still Do Not Understand. by essentialone(m): 6:55am On Sep 05, 2023
Mathematics is not a Subject or Course.

It is an I.Q. Test.

2 Likes

Re: Mention That Topic In Mathematics, That You Still Do Not Understand. by 3RNEST(m): 7:04am On Sep 05, 2023
essentialone:
Mathematics is not a Subject or Course.

It is an I.Q. Test.
Exactly and I love it.. grin
Re: Mention That Topic In Mathematics, That You Still Do Not Understand. by DyingFetus: 7:14am On Sep 05, 2023
any maths way involve alphabets ..... I no do again
Re: Mention That Topic In Mathematics, That You Still Do Not Understand. by Successmind(m): 7:21am On Sep 05, 2023
Everything
Re: Mention That Topic In Mathematics, That You Still Do Not Understand. by bombay03: 7:25am On Sep 05, 2023
As far as I'm concerned, Mathematics is one of the easiest subject even though itz always require brain storming but the only thing that can make it easy for you is if you have a back up. Somebody to be putting you through especially in assignment
Re: Mention That Topic In Mathematics, That You Still Do Not Understand. by coleon(m): 7:39am On Sep 05, 2023
AllenSpencer:
Laplace transformation
I actually enjoy applying Laplace transform in solving 2nd order differential equations. The method I despise is the frobenius method of solving ODEs.
Re: Mention That Topic In Mathematics, That You Still Do Not Understand. by nnamdi640: 7:42am On Sep 05, 2023
usy309:

Pls state and Proof Eggorrof Theorem
Lol
Re: Mention That Topic In Mathematics, That You Still Do Not Understand. by Mopricelezz(f): 7:54am On Sep 05, 2023
Longitude and Latitude, Bearing, Surd
Re: Mention That Topic In Mathematics, That You Still Do Not Understand. by Harrisonwo(m): 7:54am On Sep 05, 2023
Laplace transformation, abstract mathematics, topology
Re: Mention That Topic In Mathematics, That You Still Do Not Understand. by Neilpartel: 8:06am On Sep 05, 2023
cheapest countries to live and work

1. Vietnam

For those wanting to live and work in an exotic place, but not pay a fortune, Vietnam is any budget travelers dream. It’s one of the best and cheapest countries to live in for expats. Although Vietnam is still a bit of an insider tip when it comes to cheap countries in which to live and travel, there’s plenty to see and do. Vietnam has stunning landscapes to explore, delicious local cuisine for foodies and is also somewhat of an adventure travel destination.

The main cities are Ho Chi Minh city in the south, capital Hanoi in the north, and Da Nang in the center of the country. Most jobs will be found in these cities.

The currency, Vietnamese Dong, is currently worth around VND23,000 to $1 and is one of the few currencies that has weakened relative to the dollar in recent years.

Read Details

https://onlinestudyingservices.com/2023/08/06/10-cheapest-countries-to-live-and-work/
Re: Mention That Topic In Mathematics, That You Still Do Not Understand. by dontiky: 8:10am On Sep 05, 2023
Waterlilly:
Mathematics na your mate
maths is actually the easiest subject compare to others. Once you understand the logic behind it that’s all
Re: Mention That Topic In Mathematics, That You Still Do Not Understand. by simfrost90210: 8:17am On Sep 05, 2023
Circle Theorem
Re: Mention That Topic In Mathematics, That You Still Do Not Understand. by LINSAR: 8:32am On Sep 05, 2023
Ensa777:
Bearing.
Tan 60
Cos 30
Sin 52

I avoided this Trigonometry from secondary school till university lol
Re: Mention That Topic In Mathematics, That You Still Do Not Understand. by Thescienceprof(m): 8:36am On Sep 05, 2023
JohnnA1:
Omo Eko
What is Sin 60 + Cos 30 divided by tan 45 ?
Oya solve!! angry angry angry

Sin 60 = Cos 30 and tan 45 = 1

Therefore Sin 60 + Cos 30 = 2 Sin 60 = 2 Cos 30

Your final answer is 2 * 0.8660 = 1.7320 or root (3)

1 Like

Re: Mention That Topic In Mathematics, That You Still Do Not Understand. by Quebec91(m): 8:46am On Sep 05, 2023
cheesy abiooo
Coly2012:
Who told you I understand any topic in mathematics? Not even the LCM and HTU.
Re: Mention That Topic In Mathematics, That You Still Do Not Understand. by Quebec91(m): 8:47am On Sep 05, 2023
cheesy
falcon01:
After that two times one two. Two times two four I couldn't grab anything again.
Re: Mention That Topic In Mathematics, That You Still Do Not Understand. by Quebec91(m): 8:47am On Sep 05, 2023
cheesy
Timagex:
Once I see "a man walks due east", it's over. 😁
Re: Mention That Topic In Mathematics, That You Still Do Not Understand. by Quebec91(m): 8:48am On Sep 05, 2023
Cuz its easier to you doesn'make it so for others.

Renember homo sapiens are with varying intelligent quotient
Omoawoke2:
I found mathematics really easy in school.
Among the subject I never missed an A.

Maths is just common sense, logic. There are far more subjects tougher than mathematics.
Re: Mention That Topic In Mathematics, That You Still Do Not Understand. by Kvngkester(m): 8:55am On Sep 05, 2023
Till Date
What is Surd
Re: Mention That Topic In Mathematics, That You Still Do Not Understand. by Adasun(m): 9:00am On Sep 05, 2023
Bearing and mode arithmetic
Re: Mention That Topic In Mathematics, That You Still Do Not Understand. by Adasun(m): 9:01am On Sep 05, 2023
Including Laplace transformation
Re: Mention That Topic In Mathematics, That You Still Do Not Understand. by shegsman58(m): 9:03am On Sep 05, 2023
Omoawoke2:
I found mathematics really easy in school.
Among the subject I never missed an A.

Maths is just common sense, logic. There are far more subjects tougher than mathematics.
Like english abi?...
Re: Mention That Topic In Mathematics, That You Still Do Not Understand. by nijanigga: 9:08am On Sep 05, 2023
samsegs:
Abstract Algebra
"every group is isomorphic to a group of permutations" proof.

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply)

Most Nigerian Students In Ghanaian Universities Are Serial JAMB Failures / Sculpture Garden At The Ahmadu Bello University (ABU) Zaria (Video, Photos) / Novena University Admissions In Delta State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.