Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,193 members, 7,822,022 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 02:00 AM

Is It Safe For Drinking? - Health (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Is It Safe For Drinking? (35741 Views)

Corona Virus: Is It Safe To Order Stuff From AliExpress? / See Why Sachet (pure) Water Is Not Safe For Drinking (pictures) / FG Sets Quality Standard For Drinking Water (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is It Safe For Drinking? by dennisworld1(m): 9:21pm On Sep 03, 2023
Cromagnon:

Whose responsibility is soak away
Tenant or landlord

if ya Dirty full nah caretaker go pack d dirty for u
Re: Is It Safe For Drinking? by Fujiyama: 9:39pm On Sep 03, 2023
Shoodboi:
It's not even safe to have soakaway and boreholes in the same compound. Even at that, how come they built both side by side. Was your landlord sleeping when it was done?

^^^
grin

1 Like

Re: Is It Safe For Drinking? by Fujiyama: 9:52pm On Sep 03, 2023
MeineMutter:
According to WHO, distance between a toilet and a borehole has to be a minimum of 100 meters. (that’s like one end of a goalpost to another end of a goalpost of a standard football field).

^^^
I need a full list of these standards across the board. The few I have are scattered and all over the place.

MeineMutter:
Best is to be drinking water like CWAY etc in big dispensable water bucket, to safe cost of buying in pieces of bottled waters.

^^^
Your trust in CWAY may be misplaced. I called them years ago to ask if and how they sterilize their large jugs/canisters retrieved from customers - before refilling. The answers I got were not convincing - which was very alarming. If only people knew what other people get up to with those empty jugs. lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Is It Safe For Drinking? by MeineMutter: 10:08pm On Sep 03, 2023
Fujiyama:

^^^
I need a full list of these standards across the board. The few I have are scattered and all over the place.

^^^
Your trust in CWAY may be misplaced. I called them years ago to ask if and how they sterilize their large jugs/canisters retrieved from customers - before refilling. The answers I got were not convincing - which was very alarming. If only people knew what other people get up to with those empty jugs. lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

Once I am able to lay my hands on any of those codes/standards, I do hope to share them with you. I have come across them at one point like that.

For the CWAY, I only used it as an example Yiunmay check with CASCADE, RAGOLIS etc.

1 Like

Re: Is It Safe For Drinking? by Gandrova: 10:30pm On Sep 03, 2023
If must do boil it. Or just buy bag of pure water to be @ the safe side.
Re: Is It Safe For Drinking? by Cromagnon: 4:22am On Sep 04, 2023
dennisworld1:
if ya Dirty full nah caretaker go pack d dirty for u
but Rent collection Dey sweet ba
Re: Is It Safe For Drinking? by Elsueno: 9:41am On Sep 04, 2023
Cromagnon:

Whose responsibility is soak away
Tenant or landlord

No be tenant full am with em sh*t? Why landlord go come park for them sef. In d first place, I was generous to include as service fee, They only need to pay 75% of costs..but when it's time to pay, hardly would 30% of d tenant pay..So we drafted a new agreement, they happily agreed thinking I was overcharging them..Omo, I sealed that soakway well sha..Now, not only do they pay 100% of d charges but also have to deconjest thier toilet chambers too grin grin grin

And I go INCREASE RENT NEXT YEAR SEF grin grin..
Re: Is It Safe For Drinking? by dennisworld1(m): 3:24pm On Sep 04, 2023
Cromagnon:
but Rent collection Dey sweet ba
na u help landlord build house abi.
Re: Is It Safe For Drinking? by Cromagnon: 7:23am On Sep 05, 2023
dennisworld1:
na u help landlord build house abi.
Why landlord build under capacity soak away? Now him Dey run helter skelter
Re: Is It Safe For Drinking? by Cromagnon: 7:26am On Sep 05, 2023
Elsueno:

No be tenant full am with em sh*t? Why landlord go come park for them sef. In d first place, I was generous to include as service fee, They only need to pay 75% of costs..but when it's time to pay, hardly would 30% of d tenant pay..So we drafted a new agreement, they happily agreed thinking I was overcharging them..Omo, I sealed that soakway well sha..Now, not only do they pay 100% of d charges but also have to deconjest thier toilet chambers too grin grin grin

And I go INCREASE RENT NEXT YEAR SEF grin grin..
is it Passenger that will pay for Repair on taxi driver car.
That is part of maintenance.
If they break toilet or door or window that is damage. Full soakaway is not damage. It is maintenance. If they leave the house will he not fix it when he start losing Rent?
Different if they signed agreement that they will be responsible for it. But you charged Service fee. You should calculate Said fee properly next time

Better put soakaway money in the new Rent or rewrite agreement
Re: Is It Safe For Drinking? by Elsueno: 4:10pm On Sep 05, 2023
Cromagnon:
is it Passenger that will pay for Repair on taxi driver car.
That is part of maintenance.
If they break toilet or door or window that is damage. Full soakaway is not damage. It is maintenance. If they leave the house will he not fix it when he start losing Rent?
Different if they signed agreement that they will be responsible for it. But you charged Service fee. You should calculate Said fee properly next time

Better put soakaway money in the new Rent or rewrite agreement

Stop all these long story, unless expressly stated that he go pack ur shyt for u, Better gather money & pack ur own shyt or simply move out grin..
Re: Is It Safe For Drinking? by Cromagnon: 1:48am On Sep 06, 2023
Elsueno:

Stop all these long story, unless expressly stated that he go pack ur shyt for u, Better gather money & pack ur own shyt or simply move out grin..
When they move he go pack am abi e no go pack am
Unlike if they broke toilets he will withhold damage fee

Anyway na you get power for now
Enjoy your tyranny

Tenants time is coming
You will cry blood and no one will give a damn
Re: Is It Safe For Drinking? by Elsueno: 6:00pm On Sep 06, 2023
Cromagnon:

When they move he go pack am abi e no go pack am
Unlike if they broke toilets he will withhold damage fee

Anyway na you get power for now
Enjoy your tyranny

Tenants time is coming
You will cry blood and no one will give a damn

Very naive, greedy & selfish grin grin...Go pack ur shyt Jare...I get plenty experience dealing with tenants like u bros grin...despite all d bragging, they always cough up d shyt packing money eventually wether they know it or not cheesy cheesy
Re: Is It Safe For Drinking? by Cromagnon: 1:30am On Sep 07, 2023
Elsueno:

Very naive, greedy & selfish grin grin...Go pack ur shyt Jare...I get plenty experience dealing with tenants like u bros grin...despite all d bragging, they always cough up d shyt packing money eventually wether they know it or not cheesy cheesy
You've never met a tenant like me
But enjoy
It's your time
We know Wetin your type see for new york during pandemic

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Flood Overtakes Federal Medical Centre Otuoke, Bayelsa (Photo) / Hot Water Bath Or Cold Water Bath? Which One Is Better? / Beware Of These Banned Food Products

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.