Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,428 members, 7,830,147 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 04:56 PM

Fg’s Three-month Expenditure Exceeds Revenue By N1.43tn – CBN Report - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fg’s Three-month Expenditure Exceeds Revenue By N1.43tn – CBN Report (14202 Views)

Railway Debt Servicing Exceeds Revenue By 1,200% – Report / Nigeria’s Non-oil Income Outpaces Oil By N1.5trn In One Year / LASG Gives Home Allottees Three-Month Ultimatum (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fg’s Three-month Expenditure Exceeds Revenue By N1.43tn – CBN Report by bdon12: 12:18pm On Sep 04, 2023
Kukutente23:

grin grin grin
This dude is boasting over a £2000 car. Are you aware that's just N2m car you're boasting of? What's now the difference between you that have traveled to over 15 countries and you're boasting of 2m car.
Besides, you're an incorrigible liar. The cost of driving licence in UK is just £34. Show me the licence you got for £3000 you incorrigible lying zombie.
A car of £2000 will cost more in tax due to gas emissions tax which cannot be up to £2000 as you claim.
Sitting down in your village and claiming to travel to 15 countries. Same you who doesn't even know Nigerians pay tax on cars. Do you even have a car to start with?
grin grin grin
2000 pounds car is a very cheap car.i am using d cheapest of cars available to purchase so u can understand...i didnt feel u will be intelligent enough to comprehend my analysis if i was using an average car.i rest my case,this hungry man says cost of obtaining driving licence is £34.no need to comment any further,i see now u hav a very low IQ as is applicable to ur master.
Re: Fg’s Three-month Expenditure Exceeds Revenue By N1.43tn – CBN Report by Kukutente23: 12:25pm On Sep 04, 2023
bdon12:

2000 pounds car is a very cheap car.i am using d cheapest of cars available to purchase so u can understand...i didnt feel u will be intelligent enough to comprehend my analysis if i was using an average car.i rest my case,this hungry man says cost of obtaining driving licence is £34.no need to comment any further,i see now u hav a very low IQ as is applicable to ur master.
Lol. Fifteen countries. Do you know the kind of car I drive? Use a car of 5m worth then we can have a convo if not Bleep off.
Show example of your drivers licence that cost £3000 Bros.
You write like one zombie I know. garfield1 is this you claiming to have traveled to over 15 countries? cheesy grin grin

Re: Fg’s Three-month Expenditure Exceeds Revenue By N1.43tn – CBN Report by bdon12: 12:32pm On Sep 04, 2023
Kukutente23:

Lol. Fifteen countries. Do you know the kind of car I drive? Use a car of 5m worth then we can have a convo if not Bleep off.
Show example of your drivers licence that cost £3000 Bros
I said cost of aquiring.Young man ,google cant tell u everything. Do further research. Find out cost of 1 session wit driving schl,cost of attempting/booking a driving test.Then calculate how many sessions of driving wit an instructor u will need to master road rules in uk.u are very ignorant n u dnt want to accept it.i can see u hungry thats why u are so focused on cost of car i drive.me m more focused in d houses i can buy here n there in abuja n abroad.wherever u tink say u reach,100mil others plenty wey dey ball legit pass u.
Re: Fg’s Three-month Expenditure Exceeds Revenue By N1.43tn – CBN Report by Kukutente23: 12:38pm On Sep 04, 2023
bdon12:

I said cost of aquiring.Young man ,google cant tell u everything. Do further research. Find out cost of 1 session wit driving schl,cost of attempting/booking a driving test.Then calculate how many sessions of driving wit an instructor u will need to master road rules in uk.u are very ignorant n u dnt want to accept it.i can see u hungry thats why u are so focused on cost of car i drive.me m more focused in d houses i can buy here n there in abuja n abroad.wherever u tink say u reach,100mil others plenty wey dey ball legit pass u.
This dimwit is still talking. So driving school is part of tax in your dull brain. Did you acquire this stupidity or you borrowed it?
Oya show pictures of land documents you've acquired Mr driving licence is £3000. Do you even know what £3000 is to start with? That's over N9m Oga.
You're just a dullard forming posh. Just imagine. Driving school is a form of tax grin grin grin
What a dullard!
Re: Fg’s Three-month Expenditure Exceeds Revenue By N1.43tn – CBN Report by dfrost: 9:10pm On Sep 04, 2023
manchyme:

It surprises me that so many people didn't read that eventhough it's not even long to see first three months of the year.

I tire.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Assess Me After One Year - GEJ / Saraki, Atiku Move To Pacify Ekweremadu / Senate Presidency: I Opted Out Of Race Because I Have No Money To Share - Ndume

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.