Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,759 members, 7,813,513 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 01:16 PM

Chinese Looking For Young Men And Women In Nigeria To Work With.150k Salary - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Chinese Looking For Young Men And Women In Nigeria To Work With.150k Salary (1145 Views)

Foreigner Flies To Nigeria To Wed His Lover At Ikoyi Registry (video) / I Plan To Surprise My Friend With 150k On His Birthday / 10 Differences Between Men And Women (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Chinese Looking For Young Men And Women In Nigeria To Work With.150k Salary by WowSweetGuy(m): 10:04am On Sep 03, 2023
*Learn Modern Chinese Language with Ease* .
Take advantage of the China a coming world power new policy which their president have invested in giving out money to the over populated chinese craft and business men & women to explore the African market.
Recently with the massive intrusion of Chinese citizens into the country, they seek the services of many nigerians formal staffs who can just speak basic chinese to assist in moving around and doing a little bit of admin works like storing documents and liaison with offices in nigeria.
So therefore Translation job have become a hot cake.
Payment in these companies lowest pay go as far as 150k/month even with O' level degree and can go as high as 500k monthly or more depending on your proficiency in the language.

Join my physical and online classes to learn basic Chinese and grab these translation job offer lingering all over Nigeria.

For more info to study chinese contact- 08101605666(Call &Whatsapp )(Collins) to book your space.

I have a fun way of making you learn chinese in a giffy.

My physical class weekends comes with refreshment sponsored by the tutor.

*NB* - I am part of a Chinese living in Nigeria group whereby they find Translators with basic chinese daily. So if you take the class serious you get connected to a Job instant.

Thanks.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Chinese Looking For Young Men And Women In Nigeria To Work With.150k Salary by MrSinister(m): 1:25pm On Sep 03, 2023
WowSweetGuy:
*Learn Modern Chinese Language with Ease* .
Take advantage of the China a coming world power new policy which their president have invested in giving out money to the over populated chinese craft and business men & women to explore the African market.
Recently with the massive intrusion of Chinese citizens into the country, they seek the services of many nigerians formal staffs who can just speak basic chinese to assist in moving around and doing a little bit of admin works like storing documents and liaison with offices in nigeria.
So therefore Translation job have become a hot cake.
Payment in these companies lowest pay go as far as 150k/month even with O' level degree and can go as high as 500k monthly or more depending on your proficiency in the language.

Join my physical and online classes to learn basic Chinese and grab these translation job offer lingering all over Nigeria.

For more info to study chinese contact- 08101605666(Call &Whatsapp )(Collins) to book your space.

I have a fun way of making you learn chinese in a giffy.

My physical class weekends comes with refreshment sponsored by the tutor.

*NB* - I am part of a Chinese living in Nigeria group whereby they find Translators with basic chinese daily. So if you take the class serious you get connected to a Job instant.

Thanks.

How much is the class?
Re: Chinese Looking For Young Men And Women In Nigeria To Work With.150k Salary by WowSweetGuy(m): 1:36pm On Sep 03, 2023
MrSinister:

How much is the class?
commitment fee only so both parties will be serious about the class time and keep up to time. In the past because I do it free people after one or two classes don't meet up to time.
Re: Chinese Looking For Young Men And Women In Nigeria To Work With.150k Salary by WowSweetGuy(m): 9:00am On Sep 04, 2023
Still ongoing
Re: Chinese Looking For Young Men And Women In Nigeria To Work With.150k Salary by WowSweetGuy(m): 8:58am On Sep 05, 2023
Book your space
Re: Chinese Looking For Young Men And Women In Nigeria To Work With.150k Salary by WowSweetGuy(m): 1:35pm On Sep 06, 2023
Still up for it

(1) (Reply)

Teen Is Found Sitting Outside Mortuary 8 Days After He Was Declared Dead -video / Dating / For Women: How do you deal with Infidelity

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.