Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,756 members, 7,820,624 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:26 PM

Are My Doing The Right Thing By Stealing From My Wife? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Are My Doing The Right Thing By Stealing From My Wife? (1029 Views)

I Sent Her Out Of My House Late In The Night: Did I Do The Right Thing? / Slay Queen Caught Stealing From A Man Rocking Her Sexily At The Club (Photos) / Help: Girlfriend Stealing From My Grandmother! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Are My Doing The Right Thing By Stealing From My Wife? by bokondogi: 3:59pm On Sep 03, 2023
My wife is into a lucrative business that involves buying and selling, I had advised her to be balancing her account at the close of business daily. She initially agreed and I helped her in doing the account stuff. As she's making a lot of money, she started hiding things from me, but I got to know how much she's making anyways as I have access to her bank accounts. (my email is linked to her accounts)
Then she started borrowing her siblings money to the extent that she borrowed her brother in law around a million naira to japa abroad which impacted negatively on her business as she started struggling to restock after sales, I noticed this but I feighned ignorance of it. So she started asking me to lend her money to cushion the effect. I am into buying and selling too and no much money to play around with, I agreed to be borrowing her the little I can that won't affect my own business much. So I give some of my customers her account number to pay for purchases they made from me, but I noticed my wife doesn't use to document some of the payments my customers make into her account. One day she asked me how much she's owing me, then I jokingly inflated the amount but surprisingly she didn't argue the amount. So I started inflating her indebtness to me and she always believe me.
Sometimes she will come home with lots sales cash stuffed into her bag
and asked me to help her arrange the cash and count. I will do as she asked but I will take from the cash sometimes between 20,000 and 30,000 and she won't notice any shortages.
Though anytime I need the money she lend from me, she will give me time and at the given time she will pay back but in few days she will start asking me to borrow her again.
Now after tallying the amount I have taken from her both in cash and the amount I inflated from my customers' transfers into her account, it's running into 800k. Though I planned to give her the 800k back at a later date to let her know the importance of taking account of her business, I have decided to change my mind because her brother in law has just paid her back the money she lend him to travel abroad.
If she had hearken to my advice and endeavor to taking stock of her business daily, she would have discovered the cash I have been pilfering from her and my misrepresentation of the money my customers send to her account.
And because of this I am keeping the cumulative 800k for myself as punishment for her act of disobedience and stupidity.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Are My Doing The Right Thing By Stealing From My Wife? by silvoclaira: 4:03pm On Sep 03, 2023
Op, help your wife biko. Its a win win for you all. She has done nothing wrong

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Are My Doing The Right Thing By Stealing From My Wife? by Nobody: 4:03pm On Sep 03, 2023
I'm ashamed on your behalf sir
I can't even type what's in my mind because of your marital status.
Good woman married to........

4 Likes

Re: Are My Doing The Right Thing By Stealing From My Wife? by Jeon(f): 4:03pm On Sep 03, 2023
I don't even know what to believe again.

8 Likes

Re: Are My Doing The Right Thing By Stealing From My Wife? by talented321: 4:04pm On Sep 03, 2023
Instead of enlighten ur wife u are taking advantage of her weakness..
Your woman is business minded but she lack exposure, it your duty as a husband and head of the family to enlighten her on the areas she is lacking..
As u refuse to educate her for this long, do you know whether other people are using the same mean to defraud her..
Your action seems more like a lie and it is capable of ending any marriage..
Oga educate your wife and give her the money back with a sound explaination or u leave it and help her with the cash and pls educate her in handling and managing cash...

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Are My Doing The Right Thing By Stealing From My Wife? by Nobody: 4:06pm On Sep 03, 2023
talented321:
Instead of enlighten ur wife u are taking advantage of her weakness..
😭😭😭
I expect my future partner to lift me up and not use my weakness against me
He's wicked

7 Likes

Re: Are My Doing The Right Thing By Stealing From My Wife? by Eyinju112(f): 4:11pm On Sep 03, 2023
Some men are really like this. One man told me he’d always bring down his wife if she’s growing faster than him. That day cold catch me. Some men are disasters. Imagine your wife finding out about this someday. She’s never gonna trust you ever again and with that you can lose your marriage, because when trust is gone there is nothing else to do in the marriage.

5 Likes

Re: Are My Doing The Right Thing By Stealing From My Wife? by silvoclaira: 4:15pm On Sep 03, 2023
IconicR:
I'm ashamed on your behalf sir
I can't even type what's in my mind because of your marital status.
Good woman married to........
You wey dey harass your mum's company staffs...grin

I am ashamed of you, being the same gender!

1 Like

Re: Are My Doing The Right Thing By Stealing From My Wife? by illicit(m): 4:16pm On Sep 03, 2023
Am I and not Are my

Pls

1 Like

Re: Are My Doing The Right Thing By Stealing From My Wife? by Sonnobax15(m): 4:25pm On Sep 03, 2023
lipsrsealed
Bros...abeg give your wife her money back....

At least she's the hustling type and one thing I really love about what you just said up there was the fact that she always repays you anytime you loan her money...Very untypical of an average Nigerian woman.....Na money wey my guy borrow him banny cause break up between dem this last week end so..

At least, she'd learn from her mistakes and get to trust you.......

And you must be able to teach her how to be accountable in her transactions...

3 Likes

Re: Are My Doing The Right Thing By Stealing From My Wife? by Ahmed0336(m): 4:28pm On Sep 03, 2023
My fellow married brother, YOU ARE A THIEF.

3 Likes

Re: Are My Doing The Right Thing By Stealing From My Wife? by fyzaila: 4:32pm On Sep 03, 2023
How you shamelessly wrote this bits my imagination.

1 Like

Re: Are My Doing The Right Thing By Stealing From My Wife? by izonborn098(m): 4:59pm On Sep 03, 2023
My man why na? You have a struggling woman in this present age and instead of helping her you are bringing her down..

1 Like

Re: Are My Doing The Right Thing By Stealing From My Wife? by Nobody: 5:02pm On Sep 03, 2023
No
Re: Are My Doing The Right Thing By Stealing From My Wife? by Nobody: 5:05pm On Sep 03, 2023
Arrrrrrh

What kind of shameless is this? If you keep that money God in heaven is seeing you.

1 Like

Re: Are My Doing The Right Thing By Stealing From My Wife? by tommy589(m): 5:09pm On Sep 03, 2023
Your wife may be good in sales but money management is not her area of strength. Continue to "steal" from her and when enough, ensure you invest it in acquisition of land in her name. Others may also be stealing from her,In later years you may have to sell the land to sustain her in business

She likely has this nature to be carefree with money. Even if she get to see your misplaced money in the house she won't covet it. Telling her won't easily change who she is
Re: Are My Doing The Right Thing By Stealing From My Wife? by Psady(m): 5:23pm On Sep 03, 2023
Sometimes I just keep wondering what we call marriage in this part of country,
They do say your wife is your other half, but the kind marriages I see this day it's like a contract kind of marriage. @ Op, I believe u will do what's right by calling your wife to order ,so she get to know her flaws in area of accountability & documentation.
If u fail to do so , u indirectly planning for her down fall.

1 Like

Re: Are My Doing The Right Thing By Stealing From My Wife? by opera1(m): 5:23pm On Sep 03, 2023
Like my Landlord is stealing from my Landlady.
Re: Are My Doing The Right Thing By Stealing From My Wife? by Yugoslavia247(m): 5:28pm On Sep 03, 2023
He took account of his failings and decided to repent.

My own issue is if the woman is doing worse to him.

When woman take from man. They say his Money is our money. When the man takes her money the mugus above will say he is wicked.
You never can tell.

1 Like

Re: Are My Doing The Right Thing By Stealing From My Wife? by Skullano(m): 5:30pm On Sep 03, 2023
Give her back the money but with a Tag of BUSINESS SUPPORT FUNDS then sit her down and educate her more on record keeping bro.

If that business fails tomorrow, she will be on your neck for funds to push it and you MUST give her so do everything to protect her business because its also yours..

Shalomm

1 Like

Re: Are My Doing The Right Thing By Stealing From My Wife? by izonborn098(m): 6:42pm On Sep 03, 2023
You can take advantage of ur woman but no need bringing it to the public..
Yugoslavia247:
He took account of his failings and decided to repent.

My own issue is if the woman is doing worse to him.

When woman take from man. They say his Money is our money. When the man takes her money the mugus above will say he is wicked.
You never can tell.

Re: Are My Doing The Right Thing By Stealing From My Wife? by Evestar200(f): 7:13pm On Sep 03, 2023
You don't even know if your wife is taking Note of your stealing and waiting for a perfect time to strike.

You might think some people don't take note of what is happening around them because they react not knowing they are waiting for you to open up to them or wait for a perfect time to strike back.

1 Like

Re: Are My Doing The Right Thing By Stealing From My Wife? by optm(m): 7:30pm On Sep 03, 2023
You want to bring calamity on yourself by that. You cannot prosper that way and the funny thing is even if you take the money and not return it, your wife would still prosper but you, you will by that open up portals for affliction and loses unto yourself. Don't buy into the temptation. Return her money

1 Like

Re: Are My Doing The Right Thing By Stealing From My Wife? by austine4real(m): 7:40pm On Sep 03, 2023
grin grin

Re: Are My Doing The Right Thing By Stealing From My Wife? by DaddyCoool: 7:55pm On Sep 03, 2023
GIVE HER BACK HER FUCKING MONEY!
Re: Are My Doing The Right Thing By Stealing From My Wife? by advanceDNA: 8:06pm On Sep 03, 2023
Wèrèy ni bobo yii sháâ

U dey steal..u still come onlie dey justify..

See witchcraft oooo
Re: Are My Doing The Right Thing By Stealing From My Wife? by youngsahito(m): 8:21pm On Sep 03, 2023
I no dey put mouth for husband and wife matter.
Re: Are My Doing The Right Thing By Stealing From My Wife? by brain54(m): 8:47pm On Sep 03, 2023
All I see is breach of your wife’s trust…
Re: Are My Doing The Right Thing By Stealing From My Wife? by Godsongang: 8:54pm On Sep 03, 2023
Na somewhere Anini take start stealing, sir you are moving in that direction
Re: Are My Doing The Right Thing By Stealing From My Wife? by SamOchuko: 9:51pm On Sep 03, 2023
bokondogi:
My wife is into a lucrative business that involves buying and selling, I had advised her to be balancing her account at the close of business daily. She initially agreed and I helped her in doing the account stuff. As she's making a lot of money, she started hiding things from me, but I got to know how much she's making anyways as I have access to her bank accounts. (my email is linked to her accounts)
Then she started borrowing her siblings money to the extent that she borrowed her brother in law around a million naira to japa abroad which impacted negatively on her business as she started struggling to restock after sales, I noticed this but I feighned ignorance of it. So she started asking me to lend her money to cushion the effect. I am into buying and selling too and no much money to play around with, I agreed to be borrowing her the little I can that won't affect my own business much. So I give some of my customers her account number to pay for purchases they made from me, but I noticed my wife doesn't use to document some of the payments my customers make into her account. One day she asked me how much she's owing me, then I jokingly inflated the amount but surprisingly she didn't argue the amount. So I started inflating her indebtness to me and she always believe me.
Sometimes she will come home with lots sales cash stuffed into her bag
and asked me to help her arrange the cash and count. I will do as she asked but I will take from the cash sometimes between 20,000 and 30,000 and she won't notice any shortages.
Though anytime I need the money she lend from me, she will give me time and at the given time she will pay back but in few days she will start asking me to borrow her again.
Now after tallying the amount I have taken from her both in cash and the amount I inflated from my customers' transfers into her account, it's running into 800k. Though I planned to give her the 800k back at a later date to let her know the importance of taking account of her business, I have decided to change my mind because her brother in law has just paid her back the money she lend him to travel abroad.
If she had hearken to my advice and endeavor to taking stock of her business daily, she would have discovered the cash I have been pilfering from her and my misrepresentation of the money my customers send to her account.
And because of this I am keeping the cumulative 800k for myself as punishment for her act of disobedience and stupidity.

You’re a disgrace to all men, your type are the ones giving men bad names, she will end up calling all men names when she finds out the kind of despicable being she’s married to, you’re stealing from a woman that trust you and you’re proud about it, you that is supposed to guide and protect her is stealing from her and you’re trying to justify your stealing nature. I pray your sons don’t steal from their wife’s in the future. Thief

(1) (Reply)

addiction is terrible.. childofdoom please help me / See What This popular NL Sick head and Nuisance posted / Please I Need Urgent Help.somebody Please Help Me!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.