Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,686 members, 7,816,796 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:26 PM

My Fiancee Doesn't Want To Court Marriage (registry) - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Fiancee Doesn't Want To Court Marriage (registry) (24466 Views)

My Uncle Doesn't Want Me In His House / Extortion, Corruption At Ikoyi Marriage Registry / No Court Marriage. Must We Separate By Going Through Divorce In Court? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Fiancee Doesn't Want To Court Marriage (registry) by Caaz: 6:35pm On Sep 03, 2023
Mindlog:

Hmm...
Mindy yaff arrived.....lolz nsogbu ga di ofo'du obele oge.

Where's Persephone, magnolia folake4u the sisters crew.

4 Likes

Re: My Fiancee Doesn't Want To Court Marriage (registry) by pocohantas(f): 6:36pm On Sep 03, 2023
Caaz:

How my wife fed me with abacha ndi okija hahahaha apopto.sis the malignant.guest.
Na you end that guy career for Nairaland....you be sweet witch I swear.
Poco of laive....if you want dey savage eeh,you dey pinch your victims blokus small small.

Hahahahaha! My wife this, my wife that.
His brothers will na be like

"Bro, una done marry the good ones leave olosho for us."
"Does your wife have a sister?"
"Marry woman wey love you pass as you love her"

Werey!!! Marry that one wey you done hook for almost 7 years first. Useless padlock boyfriend!!

doggedfighter:

Poco on the beat grin grin grin grin grin

grin grin grin grin

16 Likes 5 Shares

Re: My Fiancee Doesn't Want To Court Marriage (registry) by Caaz: 6:38pm On Sep 03, 2023
I think op is the one trying to tie the lady down from the narrative.
I want to believe the lady is an independent lady and op is scared to lose her.

But she may have noticed some red flags and developed cold feet concerning the registry thingy.

4 Likes

Re: My Fiancee Doesn't Want To Court Marriage (registry) by Caaz: 6:40pm On Sep 03, 2023
doggedfighter:

Poco on the beat grin grin grin grin grin
We don dey complete small small....I forgot to tag your sobriquet.

Poco wan end another person career this evening.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Fiancee Doesn't Want To Court Marriage (registry) by Caaz: 6:42pm On Sep 03, 2023
Poco see the abacha meme

3 Likes

Re: My Fiancee Doesn't Want To Court Marriage (registry) by eniolorunfe: 6:44pm On Sep 03, 2023
Wahala grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: My Fiancee Doesn't Want To Court Marriage (registry) by doggedfighter(f): 6:45pm On Sep 03, 2023
Caaz:

We don dey complete small small....I forgot to tag your sobriquet.

Poco wan end another person career this evening.
Poco takes no prisoners grin
And she's on duty ๐Ÿ˜‡๐Ÿ˜…
She's dishing it hot ๐Ÿ”ฅ

What a time to be alive !

Those people that laugh and mock baby mamas are now the ones crying for registry. grin

Caaz, let's tighten our seat belts !!

I sight Mindlog grin

Today na today ๐Ÿ˜…

13 Likes 4 Shares

Re: My Fiancee Doesn't Want To Court Marriage (registry) by Mindlog: 6:48pm On Sep 03, 2023
Caaz:

Which arrive? Me we dey village dey crack my palm kernel. cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

4 Likes

Re: My Fiancee Doesn't Want To Court Marriage (registry) by Caaz: 6:56pm On Sep 03, 2023
doggedfighter:

Poco takes no prisoners grin
And she's on duty ๐Ÿ˜‡๐Ÿ˜…
She's dishing it hot ๐Ÿ”ฅ

What a time to be alive !

Those people that laugh and mock baby mamas are now the ones crying for registry. grin

Caaz, let's tighten our seat belts !!

I sight Mindlog grin

Today na today ๐Ÿ˜…
Mindy say she dey village dey crack palm nuts...lolz.

Op said....baby mamas are prone to be loved...awwwww
And he had to open new acct to post this.

You see this nairaland....na better cruise.

AdvanceDNA HOW MARKET....YOU DON TANDA TEYTEY FOR THIS THREAD...ANY ADVICE FOR YOUR FELLOW GUY?

6 Likes

Re: My Fiancee Doesn't Want To Court Marriage (registry) by folake4u(f): 6:57pm On Sep 03, 2023
Caaz:

I'm here oh. grin grin

3 Likes

Re: My Fiancee Doesn't Want To Court Marriage (registry) by folake4u(f): 6:58pm On Sep 03, 2023
Unlike women who would rather enjoy companionship without commitment.

pocohantas oh. lipsrsealed grin grin

1 Like

Re: My Fiancee Doesn't Want To Court Marriage (registry) by Caaz: 6:59pm On Sep 03, 2023
folake4u:

I'm here oh. grin grin

Sanu da zu'a yarinya.
Food don done.

1 Like

Re: My Fiancee Doesn't Want To Court Marriage (registry) by Caaz: 7:01pm On Sep 03, 2023
Mods please kindly push this thread to frontpage....
Let our brothers contribute...make e nor be like say ants sight their blokus.

Lolz

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Fiancee Doesn't Want To Court Marriage (registry) by folake4u(f): 7:02pm On Sep 03, 2023
Caaz:

Sanu da zu'a yarinya.
Food don done.

Yeuwa. grin

Let the party begin! ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

1 Like

Re: My Fiancee Doesn't Want To Court Marriage (registry) by Caaz: 7:05pm On Sep 03, 2023
AdvanceDNa shey na your thread.....you dey feelam abii?
How e dey go.

I say make I greet you.
Nor worry,your thread go hit front page soonest.

2 Likes

Re: My Fiancee Doesn't Want To Court Marriage (registry) by tundebasic(m): 7:25pm On Sep 03, 2023
Ololade4:
Good day House.. I am an ardent Nairalander but I am using another identity to cover up..

It's almost over a year now that i started the journey with her, I met her parents 4 months ago, I was told by her day that thier daughter is not free( bride price things) normally... we talked it out and we decided to get marriage.. I am 35, she's 32. She has a 8 years old boy out of wedlock, the boy stays with her parent.. I don't have any problem with that, Single mother is not a disease.. we have being living together since March this year, just like a couple and i decided to tie the knot with her later in the year which we both agreed on.

So we both agreed to go for registry then normal engagement and rest the case.. she later changed her mind, she doesn't want the court registry anymore (i am not move with this anyway, but why? Is she having another secret affairs elsewhere, or maybe she's thinking she may leave if things go south, like she doesn't want to get into a legal marriage that will hinder her from having choice in the nearest future, because I don't understand..).. She only want Engagement, without the court registry for now.
Anytime her parents, especially her mom ask her about it in the wedding plan, she will tell her we will do it later in the future .
As a man in the first place I don't need to worry about this in the first place, because all this court marriage registration only favor the woman and I know most of them crave for it...

But she... What is she up to??
Well, just wondering.
Who earns more income or owns more assets between you and her?

1 Like

Re: My Fiancee Doesn't Want To Court Marriage (registry) by advanceDNA: 7:28pm On Sep 03, 2023
Caaz:
AdvanceDNa shey na your thread.....you dey feelam abii?
How e dey go.

I say make I greet you.
Nor worry,your thread go hit front page soonest.

?? I nor understand you...
This one wey you dey hyperventilate dey mention people.... .try rest small ooo b4 u burst a vessel

2 Likes

Re: My Fiancee Doesn't Want To Court Marriage (registry) by Kobojunkiee: 7:30pm On Sep 03, 2023
Ololade4:
โ–  Reasonable answer so far..
According to what I have observed so far with her, your input seems to be accurate with the whole thing..
So you are aware that she doesn't want to be legally hooked to you. So why are you fretting? undecided

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Fiancee Doesn't Want To Court Marriage (registry) by Kobojunkiee: 7:33pm On Sep 03, 2023
Ololade4:
โ–  You're judging the book by its cover.. She even want the marriage more than me, I always have my emotion on check when dealing with a woman.. do u know how many emotional trauma I don give am?? smiley Trust me she's even the one doing the chasing...
She wants the marriage more than you do but does not want to be legally hitched? I don't follow at all. undecided

7 Likes

Re: My Fiancee Doesn't Want To Court Marriage (registry) by tundebasic(m): 7:36pm On Sep 03, 2023
advanceDNA:

This one wey you dey hyperventilate dey mention people.... .try rest small ooo b4 u burst a vessel
Been wondering what's going on here o. Just one man complaining about his fiancee not wanting a court wedding, and the ladies here are taking it as something else.

Does the opinion or experience of one man determine that of other men in the country?

8 Likes

Re: My Fiancee Doesn't Want To Court Marriage (registry) by advanceDNA: 7:50pm On Sep 03, 2023
tundebasic:
Been wondering what's going on here o. Just one man complaining about his fiancee not wanting a court wedding, and the ladies here are taking it as something else.

Does the opinion or experience of one man determine that of other men in the country?

Lol..... nairaland men catching cruize here has given them ladies ptsd...... they can no longer comment on a topic without making it look they have a fight with someone..

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Fiancee Doesn't Want To Court Marriage (registry) by Caaz: 7:53pm On Sep 03, 2023
advanceDNA:

Yimu!
Alpha male is speechless cheesy

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Fiancee Doesn't Want To Court Marriage (registry) by advanceDNA: 7:53pm On Sep 03, 2023
Caaz:

Yimu!

Sigh!
Re: My Fiancee Doesn't Want To Court Marriage (registry) by amanda2013(f): 7:55pm On Sep 03, 2023
Pocohantas don scatter the small table wey we dey manage.........make I go find sit for one corner dey observe the hypocrites a.k.a nairaland alpha males

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Fiancee Doesn't Want To Court Marriage (registry) by Nobody: 8:03pm On Sep 03, 2023
Caaz:

I don land ooo. Make I run through the thread fess. I dey see emotional trauma cheesy grin grin grin

Euoniaa bring bazooka when you are coming grin angry grin

MODIFIED:

There's no need for bazooka, Poco don use machine gun finish the thread self grin cheesy grin cheesy grin grin grin

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Fiancee Doesn't Want To Court Marriage (registry) by ZIMDRILL(m): 8:13pm On Sep 03, 2023
Ololade4:
Good day House.. I am an ardent Nairalander but I am using another identity to cover up..

It's almost over a year now that i started the journey with her, I met her parents 4 months ago, I was told by her day that thier daughter is not free( bride price things) normally... we talked it out and we decided to get marriage.. I am 35, she's 32. She has a 8 years old boy out of wedlock, the boy stays with her parent.. I don't have any problem with that, Single mother is not a disease.. we have being living together since March this year, just like a couple and i decided to tie the knot with her later in the year which we both agreed on.

So we both agreed to go for registry then normal engagement and rest the case.. she later changed her mind, she doesn't want the court registry anymore (i am not move with this anyway, but why? Is she having another secret affairs elsewhere, or maybe she's thinking she may leave if things go south, like she doesn't want to get into a legal marriage that will hinder her from having choice in the nearest future, because I don't understand..).. She only want Engagement, without the court registry for now.
Anytime her parents, especially her mom ask her about it in the wedding plan, she will tell her we will do it later in the future .
As a man in the first place I don't need to worry about this in the first place, because all this court marriage registration only favor the woman and I know most of them crave for it...

But she... What is she up to??

the only thing a registered marriage would stop is marrying before divorcing

She has no future plans with you and having a registered marriage with you will stop her marrying someone else

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Fiancee Doesn't Want To Court Marriage (registry) by Nobody: 8:14pm On Sep 03, 2023
Ololade4:

You're judging the book by its cover.. She even want the marriage more than me, I always have my emotion on check when dealing with a woman.. do u know how many emotional trauma I don give am?? smiley Trust me she's even the one doing the chasing...
And you are wondering why she doesn't want to be legally tied to you?
I have typed it severally and I will again for people like you who are yet to read it.

'Any man with bad character and attributes will be dumped!' No more no less.

You can't give a woman sleepless night, heartaches/ trouble and still expect to be treated like a King or Air just because you are a man. Who wants problem when there is freedom to choose peace and long life? Your woman lived with you for only 6 months and she's rejecting legal marriage. That's strange! If you are a good person,she will want to commit totally.

You better work on your character before you end up in your mother's house.

18 Likes 3 Shares

Re: My Fiancee Doesn't Want To Court Marriage (registry) by izonborn098(m): 8:21pm On Sep 03, 2023
Persephone1:
And you are wondering why she doesn't want to be legally tied to you?
I have typed it severally and I will again for people like you who are yet to read it.

'Any man with bad character and attributes will be dumped!' No more no less.

You can't give a woman sleepless night, heartaches/ trouble and still expect to be treated like a King just because you are a man. Who wants problem when there is freedom to choose peace and long life? Your woman lived with you for only 6 months and she's rejecting legal marriage. That's strange! If you are a good person,she will want to commit totally.

You better work on your character before you end up in your mother's house.
after all it is men that are toxic in this forum... Victim card masters...
Re: My Fiancee Doesn't Want To Court Marriage (registry) by Nobody: 8:24pm On Sep 03, 2023
izonborn098:
after all it is men that are toxic in this forum... Victim card masters...
I do hope you intend to make your point tonight. Tomorrow is Monday, I may not be chanced for Nl engagements.

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Fiancee Doesn't Want To Court Marriage (registry) by Nobody: 8:26pm On Sep 03, 2023
BTW

AdvancedDNA do you see what I meant the other day? Women now want more than financial responsibility in men. Good character is the new deal grin grin grin. Just be a good person, it's not that hard nah. grin

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Fiancee Doesn't Want To Court Marriage (registry) by folake4u(f): 8:27pm On Sep 03, 2023
Persephone1:
I do hope you intend to make your point tonight. Tomorrow is Monday, I may not be chanced for Nl engagements.

Tell him "Wrap it up niggรข". grin

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Fiancee Doesn't Want To Court Marriage (registry) by Nobody: 8:30pm On Sep 03, 2023
folake4u:

Tell him "Wrap it up niggรข". grin
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

No time to be typing in foreign language, he should make his point clear and brief. cheesy grin grin

Lol Layi! One of my favorite TikToker grin grin grin grin . Crazy dude with long legs.

3 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

10% Of Moms Aren't Sure Who Fathered Their Babies - UK Poll / Man Celebrates His Great Grandmother Who Is 100plus, Still Walks, Sees & Hears / Take Back Your Marriage During Lockdown

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.