Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,034 members, 7,818,055 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:10 AM

My Fiancee Doesn't Want To Court Marriage (registry) - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Fiancee Doesn't Want To Court Marriage (registry) (24483 Views)

No Court Marriage. Must We Separate By Going Through Divorce In Court? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Fiancee Doesn't Want To Court Marriage (registry) by kayperry: 8:31pm On Sep 03, 2023
Ololade4:

Reasonable answer so far..

According to what I have observed so far with her, your input seems to be accurate with the whole thing..

Sometimes, NL guyz can be so unbelievable these thread is uncalled for if you know a "Reasonable answer"
That gurlz like pink does mean every gurl you meet in Life will like pink, people irrespective of gender vary and choices vary as well.

Your woman does not want registry and you are so disturbed inside these no subsidy regime abi registry naa free .. let me burst your head there are girlz that don't even want children naa to go AriseTv, kill us with why?? undecided NL men una get time ooo !

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Fiancee Doesn't Want To Court Marriage (registry) by doggedfighter(f): 8:31pm On Sep 03, 2023
folake4u:

Tell him "Wrap it up niggâ". grin

grin

Trouble maker !

1 Like

Re: My Fiancee Doesn't Want To Court Marriage (registry) by izonborn098(m): 8:41pm On Sep 03, 2023
Not necessary' na una day...
Persephone1:
I do hope you intend to make your point tonight. Tomorrow is Monday, I may not be chanced for Nl engagements.
Op no evidence' how i wish they increase the vawulence more than this... I don't know what make u forcing urself on a single mom with few years to menopause.. Even single mom dey reject u. Sorry bro.......

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Fiancee Doesn't Want To Court Marriage (registry) by folake4u(f): 8:45pm On Sep 03, 2023
Persephone1:
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

No time to be typing in foreign language, he should make his point clear and brief. cheesy grin grin

Lol Layi! One of my favorite TikToker grin grin grin grin . Crazy dude with long legs.

Don't mind him oh.

Tomorrow is Best Regards. Who get time for him salty tears? Abeg abeg.

Lmao. That guy is so funny unprovoked. grin

2 Likes

Re: My Fiancee Doesn't Want To Court Marriage (registry) by folake4u(f): 8:46pm On Sep 03, 2023
doggedfighter:

grin

Trouble maker !

E dey sweet oh. 🤣🤣

2 Likes

Re: My Fiancee Doesn't Want To Court Marriage (registry) by Kobojunkiee: 8:48pm On Sep 03, 2023
ZIMDRILL:
the only thing a registered marriage would stop is marrying before divorcing She has no future plans with you and having a registered marriage with you will stop her marrying someone else
Ding, dong, Ding!!! undecided

Op, why she no wan legally commit to you in marriage. You need to ask her that. Registry doesn't just favor women. It also favors men as it ensures your women can't up and abandon you without first getting divorced from you. Doing so might land her in Jail as marriage abandonment is now a crime. undecided

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Fiancee Doesn't Want To Court Marriage (registry) by Caaz: 9:00pm On Sep 03, 2023
Kikikiki
Increase the vawulence bebe.
His gender say....singlemum don reject ham.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Fiancee Doesn't Want To Court Marriage (registry) by 1Sharon(f): 9:14pm On Sep 03, 2023
pocohantas:

Hahahahaha! My wife this, my wife that.
His brothers will na be like

"Bro, una done marry the good ones leave olosho for us."
"Does your wife have a sister?"
"Marry woman wey love you pass as you love her"

Werey!!! Marry that one wey you done hook for almost 7 years first. Useless padlock boyfriend!!

grin grin grin grin

"Never marry a woman you didn't disvirgin yourself"

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Fiancee Doesn't Want To Court Marriage (registry) by Caaz: 9:16pm On Sep 03, 2023
Awon terminator.....babe is the terminator she dey deliver cheesy cheesy cheesy
She declined with speed.

Bobo be having troubled days and sleepless no peace of mind.
Her happiness comes first.

Cc:
Jovialjune1

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Fiancee Doesn't Want To Court Marriage (registry) by SmilingImabong: 9:38pm On Sep 03, 2023
grin
Oga if this is true
She still bleeps with her baby daddy secretly and loves him more than you. She refusing registry means she is having double mind so that she can easily leave you for her baby daddy even while still married to you.

Run for you Life

2 Likes

Re: My Fiancee Doesn't Want To Court Marriage (registry) by Evestar200(f): 10:05pm On Sep 03, 2023
grin grin grin grin grin

Nairalanders females don fire Bazunka full this thread

2 Likes

Re: My Fiancee Doesn't Want To Court Marriage (registry) by Rooneyboy(m): 10:33pm On Sep 03, 2023
pocohantas:
I love that girl.

I hope other ladies can read and learn. The reason some men claim they don't want marriage or they have more to lose is because women carry it for head. Always fighting tooth and nail for (registry) marriage. So they sit back and allow you do all the work while acting like they did you a favour marrying you. Have you ever considered the fact that you would be the one needing to escape from an evil man in record time? Breaking head over a man's property even at the expense of your life.

This OP claims it favours women more but he is restless because he met a woman who has mastered her emotions. He wishes she were chasing him upandan for a legal wedding and flying to catch ring. He is bothered because he doesn't hold all the ACES.

Isn't this the kinda arrangement they claim to want online? #TEAMBABYMAMA? Why is OP worried and why the responses from his fellow men above? grin grin

Men want this marriage as much as you do if not more. If they hated marriage so much, they wouldn't be open to polygamy or rushing to marry another wife after a divorce or death of the first wife. No man keeps two (polygamy), even four of what he doesn't benefit from. They benefit heavily from marriage. In fact, after tasting marriage, they find it hard to stay alone again. Unlike women who would rather enjoy companionship without commitment.

Stop fighting these men over registry. Tell him you don't want. Let him be the one to create thread and beg you to sign those lines. Stop begging them to see the usefulness in marriage. Stop answering stupid NL questions like "what can you offer a man?" He has the option of remaining single or marrying a fellow man or new yam.

You are the prize. grin grin
If he isn't giving you same energy, disembark.

I used to think u were smart, but what u just typed now proves otherwise.

A man going into court marriage has more to gain than a lady

Marriage GENERALLY is pure scam, the man has nothing to benefit from it other than having kids which he can easily get outside from random people.

6 Likes

Re: My Fiancee Doesn't Want To Court Marriage (registry) by Justkatty(f): 11:04pm On Sep 03, 2023
pocohantas:

He doesn't want to be favoured.
E done see FAVOUR come dey run. grin
grin

1 Like

Re: My Fiancee Doesn't Want To Court Marriage (registry) by Justkatty(f): 11:12pm On Sep 03, 2023
Mindlog:

Bragging about being the cause of your fiancée's emotional trauma is a waving red flag and a clear sign of Narcissistic Personality Disorder

You just reminded me of an undergraduate topic in my Marriage and Family Therapy course: Dating a Narcissist.
I think she knows his kind of person, that's why she's being careful.
Imagine what he is saying, as if he's doing her a favor by getting married to her.
If you know you won't benefit anything in marriage as a man, then why getting married?

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Fiancee Doesn't Want To Court Marriage (registry) by 1Sharon(f): 11:14pm On Sep 03, 2023
Rooneyboy:

I used to think u were smart, but what u just typed now proves otherwise.

A man going into court marriage has more to gain than a lady

Marriage GENERALLY is pure scam, the man has nothing to benefit from it other than having kids which he can easily get outside from random people.

If he has kids from a random woman, under which household will the child be under?

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Fiancee Doesn't Want To Court Marriage (registry) by Tayorshd87: 2:53am On Sep 04, 2023
Ololade4:
Good day House.. I am an ardent Nairalander but I am using another identity to cover up..

It's almost over a year now that i started the journey with her, I met her parents 4 months ago, I was told by her day that thier daughter is not free( bride price things) normally... we talked it out and we decided to get marriage.. I am 35, she's 32. She has a 8 years old boy out of wedlock, the boy stays with her parent.. I don't have any problem with that, Single mother is not a disease.. we have being living together since March this year, just like a couple and i decided to tie the knot with her later in the year which we both agreed on.

So we both agreed to go for registry then normal engagement and rest the case.. she later changed her mind, she doesn't want the court registry anymore (i am not move with this anyway, but why? Is she having another secret affairs elsewhere, or maybe she's thinking she may leave if things go south, like she doesn't want to get into a legal marriage that will hinder her from having choice in the nearest future, because I don't understand..).. She only want Engagement, without the court registry for now.
Anytime her parents, especially her mom ask her about it in the wedding plan, she will tell her we will do it later in the future .
As a man in the first place I don't need to worry about this in the first place, because all this court marriage registration only favor the woman and I know most of them crave for it...

But she... What is she up to??

My brother she get another boyfriend wey dey Bleep am for outside ..
So don't relent on her she might change and leave u in d nearest futur
Re: My Fiancee Doesn't Want To Court Marriage (registry) by Pinkdimples: 3:12am On Sep 04, 2023
Why are most of the guys commenting here are avoiding the fact that,Op said he do give her emotional trauma? Wonderful.

Also some keep insisting she's seeing her baby daddy,when they don't even know if the guy is still alive or very far in another state or country or better still a deadbeat father? Most nairalanders and assumptions sha, painting people black indirectly destroying relationships and marriages. I come in peace 🚶🚶🚶🚶

9 Likes

Re: My Fiancee Doesn't Want To Court Marriage (registry) by cococandy(f): 4:46am On Sep 04, 2023
How coincidental. This was the sermon in church today.

By the way I dey suspect my pastor. That guy is a low key feminist
grin

pocohantas:

Normal na. Even for Bible, David killed Uriah just because e wan collect Bathsheba. Trojan war was fought because of woman. Men have destroyed nations for woman.
grin grin grin

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Fiancee Doesn't Want To Court Marriage (registry) by frozen70(f): 6:38am On Sep 04, 2023
Ololade4:
Good day House.. I am an ardent Nairalander but I am using another identity to cover up..

It's almost over a year now that i started the journey with her, I met her parents 4 months ago, I was told by her day that thier daughter is not free( bride price things) normally... we talked it out and we decided to get marriage.. I am 35, she's 32. She has a 8 years old boy out of wedlock, the boy stays with her parent.. I don't have any problem with that, Single mother is not a disease.. we have being living together since March this year, just like a couple and i decided to tie the knot with her later in the year which we both agreed on.

So we both agreed to go for registry then normal engagement and rest the case.. she later changed her mind, she doesn't want the court registry anymore (i am not move with this anyway, but why? Is she having another secret affairs elsewhere, or maybe she's thinking she may leave if things go south, like she doesn't want to get into a legal marriage that will hinder her from having choice in the nearest future, because I don't understand..).. She only want Engagement, without the court registry for now.
Anytime her parents, especially her mom ask her about it in the wedding plan, she will tell her we will do it later in the future .
As a man in the first place I don't need to worry about this in the first place, because all this court marriage registration only favor the woman and I know most of them crave for it...

Women are full of drama

The registry favour's her more than you

But he refusal is what i don't understand and she is giving you a bad signal

I think you can do the engagement in a very low key, very low let it hurt her feelings

In that engagement, pay her bride price

Then after that just forget and ignore the main marriage and registry stuff

Dont bring any of the above as a topic

Any time she reminds you of the traditional wedding and th I rest, tell her that you are waiting for her to be ready for registry

Just stop at that point

When she now makes up her mind for the registry, tell her to go to any registry ans make enquiries and get back to you

So by the time she starts it was if they need your attention, you go with her
If your attention is not needed yet but payment can be made then on the date it was slated for
Both of you can come, good and fine

Meanwhile pay the registry money let her follow up with the processing

We must learn not to allow people put us in a tight corner

That registry will be very important especially her that will do change of name or present it where needed for her

Most times, they don't ask me of marriage certificate
But often times they ask women

My opinion though
Re: My Fiancee Doesn't Want To Court Marriage (registry) by mrblessed(m): 7:12am On Sep 04, 2023
Maybe she has seen your game, all of it. The age gap and the single motherhood makes her doubt your intentions.

1 Like

Re: My Fiancee Doesn't Want To Court Marriage (registry) by talented321: 8:32am On Sep 04, 2023
Forget that simp man.. Insulting him will reset his brain a little... Single moms u destroy anytime u want is what another simp is wasting his time and bringing insults upon himself...
izonborn098:
Not necessary' na una day... Op no evidence' how i wish they increase the vawulence more than this... I don't know what make u forcing urself on a single mom with few years to menopause.. Even single mom dey reject u. Sorry bro.......

3 Likes

Re: My Fiancee Doesn't Want To Court Marriage (registry) by Caaz: 8:35am On Sep 04, 2023
There's no benefit if it's not resourceful.

1 Like

Re: My Fiancee Doesn't Want To Court Marriage (registry) by kayperry: 8:37am On Sep 04, 2023
cococandy:
How coincidental. This was the sermon in church today.

By the way I dey suspect my pastor. That guy is a low key feminist
grin

odiegwu! coco attends a church with some key feminist pastor, whattta coincidence in ghanian accent

Re: My Fiancee Doesn't Want To Court Marriage (registry) by Ombudsman1: 8:42am On Sep 04, 2023
pocohantas:
I love that girl.

I hope other ladies can read and learn. The reason some men claim they don't want marriage or they have more to lose is because women carry it for head. Always fighting tooth and nail for (registry) marriage. So they sit back and allow you do all the work while acting like they did you a favour marrying you. Have you ever considered the fact that you would be the one needing to escape from an evil man in record time? Breaking head over a man's property even at the expense of your life.

This OP claims it favours women more but he is restless because he met a woman who has mastered her emotions. He wishes she were chasing him upandan for a legal wedding and flying to catch ring. He is bothered because he doesn't hold all the ACES.

Isn't this the kinda arrangement they claim to want online? #TEAMBABYMAMA? Why is OP worried and why the responses from his fellow men above? grin grin

Men want this marriage as much as you do if not more. If they hated marriage so much, they wouldn't be open to polygamy or rushing to marry another wife after a divorce or death of the first wife. No man keeps two (polygamy), even four of what he doesn't benefit from. They benefit heavily from marriage. In fact, after tasting marriage, they find it hard to stay alone again. Unlike women who would rather enjoy companionship without commitment.

Stop fighting these men over registry. Tell him you don't want. Let him be the one to create thread and beg you to sign those lines. Stop begging them to see the usefulness in marriage. Stop answering stupid NL questions like "what can you offer a man?" He has the option of remaining single or marrying a fellow man or new yam.

INSTEAD OF RENDERING MUCH NEEDED ADVICE TO THE OP IN HIS DILEMMA, YOU SUCCEEDED IN TALKING A BUNCH OF BS THAT IS NOT NEEDED.

ANYWAY ITS EITHER YOU YOURSELF YOU BE SINGLE MOTHER, OR YOU SIMPLY CANT COMPREHEND THE FACT THAT SINGLE MOTHER'S NO GET LEVEL.

EXPECTING YOUR RESPONSE

2 Likes

Re: My Fiancee Doesn't Want To Court Marriage (registry) by Ombudsman1: 8:45am On Sep 04, 2023
Ololade4:

SO AS YOU MATURE REACH, YOU NO SEE ANY SINGLE LADY WITHOUT BAGGAGE TO SETTLE DOWN WITH? MUGU

3 Likes

Re: My Fiancee Doesn't Want To Court Marriage (registry) by Fountainofyouth(f): 9:33am On Sep 04, 2023
pocohantas:
I love that girl.

😂😂😂 You broke the table 🤣🤣🤣

2 Likes

Re: My Fiancee Doesn't Want To Court Marriage (registry) by Fountainofyouth(f): 10:00am On Sep 04, 2023
Mindlog:

Bragging about being the cause of your fiancée's emotional trauma is a waving red flag and a clear sign of Narcissistic Personality Disorder

You just reminded me of an undergraduate topic in my Marriage and Family Therapy course: Dating a Narcissist.

This guy and connecting everything to psychology 🤣🤣🤣

2 Likes

Re: My Fiancee Doesn't Want To Court Marriage (registry) by Mindlog: 10:02am On Sep 04, 2023
Ombudsman1:

INSTEAD OF RENDERING MUCH NEEDED ADVICE TO THE OP IN HIS DILEMMA, YOU SUCCEEDED IN TALKING A BUNCH OF BS THAT IS NOT NEEDED.

ANYWAY ITS EITHER YOU YOURSELF YOU BE SINGLE MOTHER, OR YOU SIMPLY CANT COMPREHEND THE FACT THAT SINGLE MOTHER'S NO GET LEVEL.

EXPECTING YOUR RESPONSE

When has being a single mother become a mental health disorder?

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Fiancee Doesn't Want To Court Marriage (registry) by Ombudsman1: 10:07am On Sep 04, 2023
Mindlog:

When has being a single mother become a mental health disorder?

ASK MUM. SHE WILL EXPLAIN MORE TO YOU

CHECK THIS OUT
https://www.nairaland.com/2912248/15-reasons-why-real-men

SINGLE MOTHER'S HAVE LITTLE OR NO CHOICE WHEN IT COMES TO SETTLING DOWN. I DIDN'T MAKE THE RULES, THE SOCIETY DID.

EVEN SINGLE LADIES WITH NO BAGGAGE HAVE IT HARD FINDING A SUITOR THEN RELATE IT TO A SINGLE MUM WITH ONE OR TWO KIDS AS BAGGAGE.

NO SANE MOTHER WILL ADVICE HER SON(S) TO GO FOR SUCH. EVEN YOUR OWN MAMA.
HOME AND ABROAD grin

ITS A GENERAL THING. IN LIFE, NO ONE CARES ABOUT YOUR STRUGGLES AND PAINS. YOU HAVE NO EXCUSE BUT TO BE SUCCESSFUL. THATS WHEN PEOPLE WANNA HEAR YOUR STORIES.

AS A YOUNG LADY, IF YOU BECOME CARELESS AND FRIVOLOUS AND END UP GIVING BIRTH TO KIDS OUTTA WEDLOCK, WELCOME TO SINGLE MOTHERHOOD. E DON BE FOR YOU. JUST DEY PLAY

NO ONE CARES IF THE MAN ABANDONED YOU, BUT ARE CONCERNED WITH THE FACT THAT YOU'RE NOW A SINGLE MOTHER AND YOUR VALUE DON REDUCE. NOBODY FORCED YOU TO GO HAVE BARE.BACK SEX. NA YOUR ADVENTURE AND INQUISITIVENESS PUT YOU FOR WHERE YOU DEY

3 Likes

Re: My Fiancee Doesn't Want To Court Marriage (registry) by Mindlog: 10:08am On Sep 04, 2023
Fountainofyouth:

This guy and connecting everything to psychology 🤣🤣🤣

All your thoughts, feelings, behaviours are connected to psychology as it reflects your personality.......no vex, na from where I dey chop. cheesy cheesy cheesy

2 Likes

Re: My Fiancee Doesn't Want To Court Marriage (registry) by Teespice(f): 10:40am On Sep 04, 2023
folake4u:

Tell him "Wrap it up niggâ". grin

Ewoooo

This woman has killed me with laugh.

1 Like

Re: My Fiancee Doesn't Want To Court Marriage (registry) by folake4u(f): 10:50am On Sep 04, 2023
Teespice:

Ewoooo

This woman has killed me with laugh.

If I nor make you laugh, wetin I gain? grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

House Of Rep' Married Women Can Now Choose Their Origin From Father Or Husband / Things That Cause Regret In Old Age / Be Sensitive To Your Wife’s Feelings Too!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 83
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.