Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,196 members, 7,815,180 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:34 AM

What Are The Things You Have Stopped Doing On Social Media? - Phones (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / What Are The Things You Have Stopped Doing On Social Media? (13808 Views)

Facebook, WhatsApp Instagram Outage: What Are You Currently Doing On Your Phone? / 8 Things To Avoid Posting On Social Media / What Words Do You Hate Seeing On Social Media? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Are The Things You Have Stopped Doing On Social Media? by Shantyken(m): 4:13pm On Sep 04, 2023
I only post happy new month /year on status(whatsapp and Facebook acc only)
Nothing concern me with reel, Twitter, Instagram etc because I no sign up n I will not sign up

1 Like

Re: What Are The Things You Have Stopped Doing On Social Media? by OrbitSmith: 4:14pm On Sep 04, 2023
Minding my biz

1 Like

Re: What Are The Things You Have Stopped Doing On Social Media? by educhigo: 4:14pm On Sep 04, 2023
Jack up my dick while watching tiwa Savage tape grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: What Are The Things You Have Stopped Doing On Social Media? by latiephwald(m): 4:17pm On Sep 04, 2023
Rapmoney:
Me:

1. I've stopped posting happenings on WhatsApp status. It sells out too much about your life. These days, I prefer to stay mysterious. You don't need to know anything about me.

2. I've forced myself to stop watching all these comedy reels on Facebook. It's a waste of data. These days, I spend my data learning Videography and Advanced Sound Design on YouTube.

3. I've placed on mute the statues of people on my WhatsApp who think life is a competition. Posting every new clothes/shoes they buy.

What's yours?

You are now a real man.

5 Likes

Re: What Are The Things You Have Stopped Doing On Social Media? by BoldBrainz(m): 4:17pm On Sep 04, 2023
Vinnie2000:

*I don't upload any Status on WhatsApp.
*I don't comment in any foolish topics.
*I don't check Girl's DP on Nairaland.πŸ˜’

Nothing concern me with any Nairaland Babe. sad

My Hands are FULL, already. cool smiley

I still look up profile pictures of nairaland females. I like the sight of fine bress and buttocks.

1 Like

Re: What Are The Things You Have Stopped Doing On Social Media? by WantsandMore: 4:17pm On Sep 04, 2023
Sanguine:
Deactivated my Whatsapp status so I don't even have access to post or see any status at all. I'm not interested in knowing whatever is happening in anybody's life.

Changed my Facebook to data mode. I don't see any pictures of anybody and anything, just captions. Hehehe.

Uninstalled Instagram.

Enter YouTube Once in a while to see skits from TheWinlos, latest movies from MZFP, etc.

Social media is what it is; fake life and ingredients on display here and there. I am very frugal, minimalist and rather anti-social. My life is JustSimpleLikeThat.com 😜
How?

1 Like

Re: What Are The Things You Have Stopped Doing On Social Media? by Angelfrost(m): 4:17pm On Sep 04, 2023
I have gone Ghostmode on Social Media since early 2012... And it has been a blessing. cool

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Are The Things You Have Stopped Doing On Social Media? by Kemadealadire(f): 4:18pm On Sep 04, 2023
The only thing I do is sell my market

2 Likes

Re: What Are The Things You Have Stopped Doing On Social Media? by lifezone247(m): 4:18pm On Sep 04, 2023
Sanguine:
Deactivated my Whatsapp status so I don't even have access to post or see any status at all. I'm not interested in knowing whatever is happening in anybody's life.

Changed my Facebook to data mode. I don't see any pictures of anybody and anything, just captions. Hehehe.

Uninstalled Instagram.

Enter YouTube Once in a while to see skits from TheWinlos, latest movies from MZFP, etc.

Social media is what it is; fake life and ingredients on display here and there. I am very frugal, minimalist and rather anti-social. My life is JustSimpleLikeThat.com 😜
pls how do you deactivate WhatsApp status I really want to do away with that shit asap

2 Likes

Re: What Are The Things You Have Stopped Doing On Social Media? by Burruchaga71(m): 4:19pm On Sep 04, 2023
I stopped reading any news about omokri.

Seeing him alive de vex me.

4 Likes

Re: What Are The Things You Have Stopped Doing On Social Media? by Angelfrost(m): 4:19pm On Sep 04, 2023
Rapmoney:
Me:

1. I've stopped posting happenings on WhatsApp status. It sells out too much about your life. These days, I prefer to stay mysterious. You don't need to know anything about me.

2. I've forced myself to stop watching all these comedy reels on Facebook. It's a waste of data. These days, I spend my data learning Videography and Advanced Sound Design on YouTube.

3. I've placed on mute the statues of people on my WhatsApp who think life is a competition. Posting every new clothes/shoes they buy.

What's yours?

You've done well... This shows you are clearly motivated to excel in your life pursuits.

These were the initial steps I took before I went full "Ghostmode"! To thy tents, O Israel!

10 Likes

Re: What Are The Things You Have Stopped Doing On Social Media? by BoldBrainz(m): 4:20pm On Sep 04, 2023
Goodlady:
I m no longer nice with my response cos one goat ll still come and shook mouth anyhow in matters and receive slaps.

This is a foolish topic yet you posted on it.
You just checked my dp for the 3rd time.

Stop raising your voice! We can all hear you.
He has no reason to view your DP thrice. Your bress are fine, but only appealing enough for a single glance. And I like your dentition. Though I'm hoping your sense is as decent as your teeth.

4 Likes

Re: What Are The Things You Have Stopped Doing On Social Media? by Aplaudez(m): 4:21pm On Sep 04, 2023
I've stopped using status totally sad

5 Likes

Re: What Are The Things You Have Stopped Doing On Social Media? by motionarena: 4:21pm On Sep 04, 2023
Sanguine:

Uninstalled Instagram.

Sorry for your boring and sad life cry

1 Like

Re: What Are The Things You Have Stopped Doing On Social Media? by jubrilELsudan: 4:22pm On Sep 04, 2023
Ensa777:
Arguments.
Nothing will make me reply a s..tupid mention

ODE

Re: What Are The Things You Have Stopped Doing On Social Media? by BoldBrainz(m): 4:22pm On Sep 04, 2023
jubrilELsudan:
I HAVE STOPPED COMMENTING ON ANY POST ON NAIRALAND

πŸ˜‚.
Clown!

2 Likes

Re: What Are The Things You Have Stopped Doing On Social Media? by BoldBrainz(m): 4:25pm On Sep 04, 2023
Angelfrost:
I have gone Ghostmode on Social Media since early 2012... And it has been a blessing. cool

WhatsApp is the only place you can find me. And I don't use it for trifles.

You can't even call my line. I have to be the one to call. But if you have to reach me 24/7, there's a number to always text or call, but only through WhatsApp as well.

As for nairaland, I come here to unwind. Comments here are almost always delightful when you keep an open mind.

9 Likes

Re: What Are The Things You Have Stopped Doing On Social Media? by Aplaudez(m): 4:25pm On Sep 04, 2023
Sanguine:

Uninstalled Instagram.

Hi, how do I go about deactivating my whatsapp status and not seeing anybody statuses?

Re: What Are The Things You Have Stopped Doing On Social Media? by GUNITGuy: 4:27pm On Sep 04, 2023
Facebook and Instagram... Nairaland would be next

3 Likes

Re: What Are The Things You Have Stopped Doing On Social Media? by Nobody: 4:28pm On Sep 04, 2023
I stoped posting happenings in my life on facebook when i realised that many facebook friends are monitoring spirits. So i dont trust them with my personal info so i stoped posting much. Nowadays i only post vague or comic informations on my wall.

10 Likes

Re: What Are The Things You Have Stopped Doing On Social Media? by Emma1Oj(m): 4:29pm On Sep 04, 2023
jubrilELsudan:
I HAVE STOPPED COMMENTING ON ANY POST ON NAIRALAND

cheesy cheesy

LAI LAI, NOT APPROVED.
Re: What Are The Things You Have Stopped Doing On Social Media? by Silentgroper(m): 4:29pm On Sep 04, 2023
BoldBrainz:

I still look up profile pictures of nairaland females. I like the sight of fine bress and buttocks.

where do you get to see fine bress and buttock on nairaland...

most of them don't have their pics on ...

3 Likes

Re: What Are The Things You Have Stopped Doing On Social Media? by RoadMozart(m): 4:29pm On Sep 04, 2023
Burruchaga71:
I stopped reading any news about omokri.

Seeing him alive de vex me.
Wetin Reno do you

Re: What Are The Things You Have Stopped Doing On Social Media? by blingxx(m): 4:31pm On Sep 04, 2023
I don't have tiktok
I don't use my snapchat
I haven't posted anything on fb Since 2020 I only update my profile picture
You can hardly see my comment on nairaland, too many stupid pple on this forum
It's just me Netflix and YouTube these days

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Are The Things You Have Stopped Doing On Social Media? by southsouthking(m): 4:32pm On Sep 04, 2023
I stopped listening motivational speaker.

4 Likes

Re: What Are The Things You Have Stopped Doing On Social Media? by Goldbw122(m): 4:32pm On Sep 04, 2023
I upload funny memes, picture, video on Whatsapp, I keep my private life private..
I love writing diary's yeah, I don't take picture more.. rarely take picture..

So my life is private, and I love to keep my friendship in a smaller circle..

5 Likes

Re: What Are The Things You Have Stopped Doing On Social Media? by BoldBrainz(m): 4:32pm On Sep 04, 2023
Silentgroper:

where do you get to see fine bress and buttock on nairaland...

most of them don't have their pics on ...

A good number of them still do. But I hated myself the day I opened Jennyclay's profile photo. She does not have bress. And she has shoulder pits. I don't like a woman with both physical traits.

3 Likes

Re: What Are The Things You Have Stopped Doing On Social Media? by Benincity: 4:32pm On Sep 04, 2023
Same with yours.
Re: What Are The Things You Have Stopped Doing On Social Media? by Angelfrost(m): 4:34pm On Sep 04, 2023
BoldBrainz:

WhatsApp is the only place you can find me. And I don't use it for trifles.

You can't even call my line. I have to be the one to call. But if you have to reach me 24/7, there's a number to always text or call, but only through WhatsApp as well.

As for nairaland, I come here to unwind. Comments here are almost always delightful when you keep an open mind.

That's the life, my brother... That's the life.

It was only a matter of time before people saw Social Media for the scam that it is.

3 Likes

Re: What Are The Things You Have Stopped Doing On Social Media? by Silentgroper(m): 4:37pm On Sep 04, 2023
grin

Don't post ...like ever...

nairaland is the only place I make comments ..

don't comment on fb, Instagram and tiktok ...

it's 7months since I last opened my tiktok and Instagram.. my phone has been suggesting i delete them sef..

Tiktok is most likely to bounce 1st...

Hardly post on my status. it's like a once in a month thing ..

I don't keep texting girls that replies with monosyllabic words anymore..

12 Likes

Re: What Are The Things You Have Stopped Doing On Social Media? by BoldBrainz(m): 4:40pm On Sep 04, 2023
Angelfrost:

That's the life, my brother... That's the life.

It was only a matter of time before people saw Social Media for the scam that it is.

Social media na headache bros. Except you're using it for money making.

5 Likes

Re: What Are The Things You Have Stopped Doing On Social Media? by 22o62021: 4:42pm On Sep 04, 2023
Posting my pictures

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Airtel Introduces N200 For 20GB Data Bundle And More / Phone Repair Myths Debunked (A Must-read For All) / NCC Warns Against β€˜Yanluowang’ Malware, Urges Stronger Security Measures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.