Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,227 members, 7,815,293 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:16 AM

What Are The Things You Have Stopped Doing On Social Media? - Phones (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / What Are The Things You Have Stopped Doing On Social Media? (13810 Views)

Facebook, WhatsApp Instagram Outage: What Are You Currently Doing On Your Phone? / 8 Things To Avoid Posting On Social Media / What Words Do You Hate Seeing On Social Media? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Re: What Are The Things You Have Stopped Doing On Social Media? by wiseone28: 4:33pm On Sep 05, 2023
daniwise:

Plz don't stop,u can stop after sending to me

Re: What Are The Things You Have Stopped Doing On Social Media? by NACE13: 5:01pm On Sep 05, 2023
Was taking a stroll yesterday with a colleague and we saw a group of girls dancing on the road while their friend was recording them for their tiktok post. I looked at the prettiest amongst them and smiled at her, then shook my head. She smiled back then stopped due to shyness.
I only shook my head because she's still a teen and seriously craving social media attention. She'll surely get tired or depressed like most people. Few will realise there's more to life than social media validation.

Nairaland and Whatsapp are my only social media go-to-apps and I don't have more than 30 friends and family contacts that can view my boring status. The rest are clients for my side hustle.
I even spend more time on Nairaland than Whatsapp due to its Anonymous feel.

Now, finally, I hate it when women post videos of themselves with their heads on a Swivel, no content, no nothing. Then they turn around to show their backside. I lost a few female friends because of that - It's just plain childish. They move from Twitter to Instagram then Tiktok then to Facebook. All day, every damn day. Geez!

6 Likes

Re: What Are The Things You Have Stopped Doing On Social Media? by DonroxyII: 8:01pm On Sep 06, 2023
Rapmoney:
Me:

1. I've stopped posting happenings on WhatsApp status. It sells out too much about your life. These days, I prefer to stay mysterious. You don't need to know anything about me.

2. I've forced myself to stop watching all these comedy reels on Facebook. It's a waste of data. These days, I spend my data learning Videography and Advanced Sound Design on YouTube.

3. I've placed on mute the statues of people on my WhatsApp who think life is a competition. Posting every new clothes/shoes they buy.

What's yours?
I stopped fighting dirty as I used to do in politics sections with Nairaland set of 2010-2016 ....

I stopped arguing entirely .

I will just pour out all my epistle ... if you like read am of you like no read am .. I sha don pour my own ..

New craze now is bashing women's basher ...

How could someone be bashing our relaxants ...

Awon weyrey ...!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Airtel Introduces N200 For 20GB Data Bundle And More / Phone Repair Myths Debunked (A Must-read For All) / NCC Warns Against ‘Yanluowang’ Malware, Urges Stronger Security Measures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.