Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,825 members, 7,824,441 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 10:21 AM

4 Victims Of Kaduna Mosque Attack Left Behind 61 Orphans, Widows - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 4 Victims Of Kaduna Mosque Attack Left Behind 61 Orphans, Widows (20556 Views)

Peter Obi And Datti Ahmed Attend Event At Kaduna Mosque (Photos) / Osinbajo: Insecurity Increases Number Of Orphans, Widows In Nigeria / Ugwumba Uche Nwosu Shares Love To Orphans, Widows, And Less Privileged On Val's (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 4 Victims Of Kaduna Mosque Attack Left Behind 61 Orphans, Widows by free2ryhme: 1:38pm On Sep 04, 2023
Alchemy528:

https://dailytrust.com/4-victims-of-kaduna-mosque-attack-left-behind-61-orphans-widows/#:~:text=23%3A17%20WAT-,Four%20victims%20of%20the%20Kaduna%20Mosque%20attack%2C%20which%20claimed%20about,victims%20before%20fleeing%20the%20community.
Re: 4 Victims Of Kaduna Mosque Attack Left Behind 61 Orphans, Widows by jamesversion: 1:39pm On Sep 04, 2023
SmartPolician:
Nigeria really needs to peg her population and she needs northern politicians to drive the process.

How can one man have 17 children?

How can northerners be breeding children like this with no resources to give them the good things of life?

At the end of the day, they become beggars or miscreants and became a burden to the government and society.

This makes no sense!

Exorcise the North from Nigeria and the problem is solved.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 4 Victims Of Kaduna Mosque Attack Left Behind 61 Orphans, Widows by LeeSmart: 1:41pm On Sep 04, 2023
Haba even rabbit no born like dis....
Why won't there be insecurity in de north, one man with almost 20children and with out any meaningful job.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 4 Victims Of Kaduna Mosque Attack Left Behind 61 Orphans, Widows by Omoawoke2(m): 1:41pm On Sep 04, 2023
Zonefree:

Nawao

See poverty

Re: 4 Victims Of Kaduna Mosque Attack Left Behind 61 Orphans, Widows by SeunOsewaIsDiot: 1:42pm On Sep 04, 2023
Rest in peace to the dead.

Omo this guys up in the northern side of the Zoo dey produce kids like rats ooooo. Chaiii

1 Like

Re: 4 Victims Of Kaduna Mosque Attack Left Behind 61 Orphans, Widows by emmaitive(m): 1:42pm On Sep 04, 2023
they are just giving birth to more bokoharam

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 4 Victims Of Kaduna Mosque Attack Left Behind 61 Orphans, Widows by VeeVeeMyLuv(m): 1:43pm On Sep 04, 2023
sulaak:

That is the root causes of poverty in Northern Nigeria and the Sahel, they are breeding liability and future problems.
And future terrorist, because the only thing they teach them is hatred and violence

2 Likes

Re: 4 Victims Of Kaduna Mosque Attack Left Behind 61 Orphans, Widows by slowice(m): 1:44pm On Sep 04, 2023
As long as this trend of giving birth to many kids is concerned, the north will always remain poor and will always drag Nigeria down

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: 4 Victims Of Kaduna Mosque Attack Left Behind 61 Orphans, Widows by adecz: 1:44pm On Sep 04, 2023
Irresponsible breeding of children
that get sent off by 2 years old to
because almajiris in urban areas of
Muslim North.

A steady churning out of potential Boko
Haram and bandits, since they don't
get education or Learn any trade & generally
become burdens to society.

61 kids from 4 men,
The northern Muslims don't just get it❗️❗️❗️

1 Like

Re: 4 Victims Of Kaduna Mosque Attack Left Behind 61 Orphans, Widows by JaskanFactor: 1:45pm On Sep 04, 2023
If the government is not imposing curfew in Kaduna after thousands of people killed in the area in last few years, then the government is working with the bandits
Re: 4 Victims Of Kaduna Mosque Attack Left Behind 61 Orphans, Widows by Agugbadin: 1:45pm On Sep 04, 2023
Seefinish:
I wonder whether all these children are in school
I have three children in school as the school is resuming next week, I am already tensed because of school fees.
That is why terrorism cannot end in the North ,this children are easy source of recruitment for Terrorist groups.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 4 Victims Of Kaduna Mosque Attack Left Behind 61 Orphans, Widows by ojialo(m): 1:46pm On Sep 04, 2023
Zonefree:

Nawao

U wonder why the north is over populated
Re: 4 Victims Of Kaduna Mosque Attack Left Behind 61 Orphans, Widows by efeski(m): 1:48pm On Sep 04, 2023
Zonefree:

Nawao

In Fela's voice

Na the born born, naim de sweet dem pass (×2)
Oya ooo, born born OYA (×2)

#DoubleWahalaForDeadbody
Re: 4 Victims Of Kaduna Mosque Attack Left Behind 61 Orphans, Widows by Incognito403: 1:48pm On Sep 04, 2023
sreamsense:
Negative effect of Islamic polygamy system. Giving birth to children like rabbits in poverty, children will now be struggling in life to succeed while some may end becoming monster to their societies. Rips to the deads and God will take care of the children and wives left behind. Very painful!
How you people are able to produce the dumbest and unrelated responses is something that needs to be studied.
Re: 4 Victims Of Kaduna Mosque Attack Left Behind 61 Orphans, Widows by Incognito403: 1:50pm On Sep 04, 2023
Seefinish:
I have three children in school as the school is resuming next week, I am already tensed because of school fees.
Because you're poor, everyone is poor?
Because you're putting your kids beyond your reach, everyone too is reckless like you?
Re: 4 Victims Of Kaduna Mosque Attack Left Behind 61 Orphans, Widows by tnerro1(m): 1:50pm On Sep 04, 2023
That’s why they don’t want Nigerian to change for the better, 4 people with 61 children. Wike don betray the south, forget about the VAT case😔
Re: 4 Victims Of Kaduna Mosque Attack Left Behind 61 Orphans, Widows by Incognito403: 1:50pm On Sep 04, 2023
Zonefree:

I doubt they're in school.
They're always handy in the farm, the reason they harvest them like rabbits.
Source - Trust me bro.
Re: 4 Victims Of Kaduna Mosque Attack Left Behind 61 Orphans, Widows by Atlantis585: 1:51pm On Sep 04, 2023
Our brothers and sisters from the North too dey fucck ooo! That’s the reason they are the manufacturers of Almajiri shildren grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 4 Victims Of Kaduna Mosque Attack Left Behind 61 Orphans, Widows by EmeeNaka: 1:51pm On Sep 04, 2023
sreamsense:
Negative effect of Islamic polygamy system. Giving birth to children like rabbits in poverty, children will now be struggling in life to succeed while some may end becoming monster to their societies. Rips to the deads and God will take care of the children and wives left behind. Very painful!
it is not right to call it 'Islamic polygamy system'.
There is no polygamy system that is okay whether Islamic or Christian.
However, I do agree that Islamic religion portend danger to the healthy development of Africa.

The terrorism in the Northwest of Nigeria has direct relationships to the excessive and unrestrained population growth in the North. Nigeria government must tame this problem immediately

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 4 Victims Of Kaduna Mosque Attack Left Behind 61 Orphans, Widows by Illegal1(m): 1:54pm On Sep 04, 2023
omoh........dis people jst dey born lyk fowl..
Re: 4 Victims Of Kaduna Mosque Attack Left Behind 61 Orphans, Widows by StPete: 1:54pm On Sep 04, 2023
You will never find a northerner or the average Muslim pick up stones and cutlass to chase these terrorists nor condemn them in full but when they see a Christian practicing his belief with mere words, they would be fucking quick to stone him/her in the name of haram or if it's an ordinary video depicting their religion, they would quickly post pictures of the artiste and begin to tear or burn them

Let Deborah spirit continue to catch up with all those directly or indirectly involved in her murder. No bleeps to give

5 Likes

Re: 4 Victims Of Kaduna Mosque Attack Left Behind 61 Orphans, Widows by Mhizzard(m): 1:58pm On Sep 04, 2023
A man owned 20children
Re: 4 Victims Of Kaduna Mosque Attack Left Behind 61 Orphans, Widows by ponishah: 2:00pm On Sep 04, 2023
Seefinish:
Which school, one had 2 wives and 20 children, i.e. 10 chidden per wife, and they end up as bandits and 'iron condemn people

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 4 Victims Of Kaduna Mosque Attack Left Behind 61 Orphans, Widows by babaoo: 2:02pm On Sep 04, 2023
The main reason why the north will never support separation of this entity called Nigeria..devide this country and c how fast the north will get by force sense...the south-west really need to Wake up and support the eastern..we can not continue like dis....4 person, 61 children that's evil

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 4 Victims Of Kaduna Mosque Attack Left Behind 61 Orphans, Widows by TOPCRUISE(m): 2:02pm On Sep 04, 2023
If every man in the south are nacking anyhow the same way hausa man dey nack with reckless abandon and marrying girls carelessly our population would have been more than china

1 Like

Re: 4 Victims Of Kaduna Mosque Attack Left Behind 61 Orphans, Widows by Sonofgod1990(m): 2:04pm On Sep 04, 2023
[quote author=Seefinish post=125561193] I wonder whether all these children are in school
I have three children in school as the school is resuming next week, I am already tensed because of school fees. [/qte]
Why giving birth to children when you know you are not capable of taking good care of them?
Re: 4 Victims Of Kaduna Mosque Attack Left Behind 61 Orphans, Widows by Dchampion65: 2:06pm On Sep 04, 2023
Seefinish:

Any male can be a father, it takes a lot of responsibility to be a Daddy.

1 Like

Re: 4 Victims Of Kaduna Mosque Attack Left Behind 61 Orphans, Widows by LockDown69(m): 2:06pm On Sep 04, 2023
Seefinish:

I can categorically tell you that they are not, the only form of school I can think of is Islamiya, which is usually associated with the children going out to beg for food and alms. Very sad and pathetic. People should please liberate themselves from faith-based enslavement of any sort.
Re: 4 Victims Of Kaduna Mosque Attack Left Behind 61 Orphans, Widows by iLoveYouToo(m): 2:06pm On Sep 04, 2023
🤦‍♂️
Re: 4 Victims Of Kaduna Mosque Attack Left Behind 61 Orphans, Widows by Babathanks(m): 2:08pm On Sep 04, 2023
Seefinish:
What concern them with school😂

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 4 Victims Of Kaduna Mosque Attack Left Behind 61 Orphans, Widows by Creamypie(m): 2:09pm On Sep 04, 2023
FalseProphet1:
I see some of those children becoming governors, reps members, ministers... etc.

This I have seen.
use water wash your eyes

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

BREAKING: Buhari Sends “Corrected” 2016 Budget To National Assembly / Two Companies Linked To Tinubu, Ambode’s Aide To Collect Land Use Charge / Umahi's Sack: We're Waiting For Court Documents To Take Actions - INEC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.