Stats: 3,154,660 members, 7,823,872 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 05:00 PM

Ndigbo Not At War With Any Ethnic Group — Igbo Youths Movement (IYM) - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ndigbo Not At War With Any Ethnic Group — Igbo Youths Movement (IYM) (11291 Views)

MC Oluomo Denies Threatening Any Ethnic Group, Says "Mama Chukwudi" Is A Friend / Buhari: We Will Not Allow Any Ethnic Group Stoke Up Hatred Against Other Groups / Wike Places N30m Bounty On Bobrisky, Bans IYM, BYA, OYM, Other Youth Groups (2) (3) (4)

Re: Ndigbo Not At War With Any Ethnic Group — Igbo Youths Movement (IYM) by Realguyman1(m): 11:16am On Sep 07, 2023
lawani:

Mention the Yoruba who are non APC members who did that. Most of these people on nairaland without real names are collecting money for what they do, then no sane person ought to support Jonathan after his own brother testified in court that he paid for bombs to kill Nigerians that he was President over only that Buhari was a wrong option. A sadist is always a wrong option but Jonathan had to be removed. He was unfit
Buhari didn't hide it from day in office that he was completely a wrong option, but u guys in South west kept defending him and even voted for him massively again for second term. Most of them I knew that carried Buhari matter for head in that 2019 election have all run away from the country with their families.

By the way, u guys know that most people online are collecting money for what they do and u people kept on accusing the entire Igbo of being filled with hate? I'm living in lagos and I have seen a lot of Yorubas who doesn't give a damn about Nigeria and always insult the country at any given opportunity. Those kind of people might come to nairaland to say their mind and the next thing u know most Yoruba people here will starts accusing the entire Igbo people of being filled with hate.
Re: Ndigbo Not At War With Any Ethnic Group — Igbo Youths Movement (IYM) by Omodua(m): 11:17am On Sep 07, 2023
Bingbing5:
tell them ooo.
Don't mind them. They are unity beggars. They know without Igbo, no Nigeria.
Re: Ndigbo Not At War With Any Ethnic Group — Igbo Youths Movement (IYM) by lawani: 11:38am On Sep 07, 2023
GetSenseNow:

It won't be. No war of attrition lasts so long, the both sides will eventually tire out from lack of resources.

Check out what's happening in Russia/Ukraine war despite the billions NATO has been pushing into the war.

Wars don't end in a stalemate. A withdrawal is a loss and only a powerful invader sure the enemy can not retaliate or chase it's army into its territory can withdraw. If you turn your back during a war then you will be run down.
Re: Ndigbo Not At War With Any Ethnic Group — Igbo Youths Movement (IYM) by lawani: 11:43am On Sep 07, 2023
Realguyman1:
Buhari didn't hide it from day in office that he was completely a wrong option, but u guys in South west kept defending him and even voted for him massively again for second term. Most of them I knew that carried Buhari matter for head in that 2019 election have all run away from the country with their families.

By the way, u guys know that most people online are collecting money for what they do and u people kept on accusing the entire Igbo of being filled with hate? I'm living in lagos and I have seen a lot of Yorubas who doesn't give a damn about Nigeria and always insult the country at any given opportunity. Those kind of people might come to nairaland to say their mind and the next thing u know most Yoruba people here will starts accusing the entire Igbo people of being filled with hate.

What Igbos really need to do is to stop thinking they are better than others when there is no evidence on ground at all to suggest such. It can be irritating atimes. All human beings are the same and what a nation can boast of as a people is the achievement of their land located on their land not any pouring of water in an ocean that they do in any other place.

Re: Ndigbo Not At War With Any Ethnic Group — Igbo Youths Movement (IYM) by GetSenseNow: 11:48am On Sep 07, 2023
lawani:

Wars don't end in a stalemate. A withdrawal is a loss and only a powerful invader sure the enemy can not retaliate or chase it's army into its territory can withdraw. If you turn your back during a war then you will be run down.
Check what happened in Afghanistan with the US. The US is, undoubtedly, the more powerful force but look how they exited after spending trillions
Re: Ndigbo Not At War With Any Ethnic Group — Igbo Youths Movement (IYM) by lawani: 12:06pm On Sep 07, 2023
GetSenseNow:

Check what happened in Afghanistan with the US. The US is, undoubtedly, the more powerful force but look how they exited after spending trillions
The same thing happened to the USSR and it was a loss to both countries. If you did not achieve your aims, it implies loss. Afghans won but if Afghans are capable of chasing the US army into Us territory then the US would not withdraw
Re: Ndigbo Not At War With Any Ethnic Group — Igbo Youths Movement (IYM) by Realguyman1(m): 12:09pm On Sep 07, 2023
lawani:

What Igbos really need to do is to stop thinking they are better than others when there is no evidence on ground at all to suggest such. It can be irritating atimes. All human beings are the same and what a nation can boast of as a people is the achievement of their land located on their land not any pouring of water in an ocean that they do in any other place.
Same way the Igbo people are claiming to be better is the same way the Yorubas are also claiming. Where I was working before in Lagos, all the tribe there were afraid of the Yorubas because they they believed they can set them up anytime even in something they themselves are guilty of.

And the most painful part of all is that when they want to do it, they will exclude themselves. Is that one not also part of claiming to be better persons?
Re: Ndigbo Not At War With Any Ethnic Group — Igbo Youths Movement (IYM) by lawani: 2:12pm On Sep 07, 2023
Realguyman1:
Same way the Igbo people are claiming to be better is the same way the Yorubas are also claiming. Where I was working before in Lagos, all the tribe there were afraid of the Yorubas because they they believed they can set them up anytime even in something they themselves are guilty of.

And the most painful part of all is that when they want to do it, they will exclude themselves. Is that one not also part of claiming to be better persons?

Both are wrong People are the same and any human being can be brought up as Igbo or Yoruba without hitch. I might be noticing the Igbo own more because of how some faceless Igbos attack Yoruba online without relent by using derogatory appellations that can not even be established in any court of law.
Re: Ndigbo Not At War With Any Ethnic Group — Igbo Youths Movement (IYM) by dragunov: 3:36pm On Sep 07, 2023
Realguyman1:
U are talking trash. Jonathan won in most part of the west in 2011 because their god(Tinubu) haven't started penetrating them with hatred towards Jonathan and didn't told them not to vote for him then. Secondly Pdp were still dominating and had the upper hands in rigging elections then. If Tinubu have penetrated them with hatred and told them not to vote for Jonathan in 2011, just as he did in 2015 they wouldn't have. Though the boko haram saga added more vote for Buhari in the North, but Buhari has always had massive support from the North right from time even when there was no boko haram.

U are claiming that Jonathan surrounded himself with ss & se people looting billions of dollars, but Buhari came and did same thing by surrounding himself with northerners looting trillions with hardship everywhere but u yorubas still wholeheartedly supported him for second term simply because Tinubu said so.

Despite all the atrocities by boko haram in the North, it was the west that took the hatred for Jonathan personally. Even here on nairaland, it was the yorubas that were displaying so much hatred for Jonathan only because most of them believe that both the South East and South South are all Igbos. Abi u think say na today most of us done dey on nairaland? Or u think say we nor dey see all the comments wey most yoruba people dey comment for nairaland and Facebook that time? How many northerners were online in 2011 to 2015?

Before you wanted to die because of Obi. Now you've reverted to Jonathan. If Jonathan didn't offend SW, he would have continued to enjoy their support. Period! If you don't build bridges and nurture relationships with the SW, you get what you get. If Tinubu is your problem, you know how to get him.
Re: Ndigbo Not At War With Any Ethnic Group — Igbo Youths Movement (IYM) by Realguyman1(m): 4:50pm On Sep 07, 2023
dragunov:

Before you wanted to die because of Obi. Now you've reverted to Jonathan. If Jonathan didn't offend SW, he would have continued to enjoy their support. Period! If you don't build bridges and nurture relationships with the SW, you get what you get. If Tinubu is your problem, you know how to get him.
Am not a fan of any Nigeria politicians neither do I give a damn if the Igbos and Yorubas decide to kill themselves with hatred. My only concern is that they should keep we the Southerners away from their hates and stop classifying everyone together.

I only supported Obi because I believed he was better amongst the 3 popular candidates. But after the election, I stop talking about him but focus only Tinubu because he is now the president, and what ever he does "good or bad" we all are going for it.
Re: Ndigbo Not At War With Any Ethnic Group — Igbo Youths Movement (IYM) by Realguyman1(m): 5:02pm On Sep 07, 2023
lawani:

Both are wrong People are the same and any human being can be brought up as Igbo or Yoruba without hitch. I might be noticing the Igbo own more because of how some faceless Igbos attack Yoruba online without relent by using derogatory appellations that can not even be established in any court of law.
Sir both the Igbos and Yorubas and Northerners are all guilty of either tribalism or hatred. But what I don't like about the yorubas is playing guilty of it everytime as if they themselves are different.

Do u know that the Igbos and Yorubas also took this hatred they have for themselves abroad? And the most painful thing is that they hatred has been put in place to the extent that even the younger ones are growing up with the mentality.

Hope tinx get right someday
Re: Ndigbo Not At War With Any Ethnic Group — Igbo Youths Movement (IYM) by Highlife217: 5:31pm On Sep 07, 2023
We Igbos have to stop being so passive. They hate us, I’m at war with anyone that hates us and wish them a slow painful death.
Re: Ndigbo Not At War With Any Ethnic Group — Igbo Youths Movement (IYM) by lawani: 7:33pm On Sep 07, 2023
Realguyman1:
Sir both the Igbos and Yorubas and Northerners are all guilty of either tribalism or hatred. But what I don't like about the yorubas is playing guilty of it everytime as if they themselves are different.

Do u know that the Igbos and Yorubas also took this hatred they have for themselves abroad? And the most painful thing is that they hatred has been put in place to the extent that even the younger ones are growing up with the mentality.

Hope tinx get right someday

Individuals compete against each other. Nations do too, traditional Yoruba states compete among each other and if competition is fair and done properly, it is good and even vital for progress. Hausas take their own competition with Yoruba to the extent of grouping together to attack Yorubas on Yoruba land which they could never have done if Nigeria is non existent and Igbos Dont do that yet but maybe if they have opportunity they will. What Igbos do is insult Yorubas with unfounded allegations with no basis and that makes no sense and also use derogatory words on Yorubas. Hausas don't do that. If it were a Yoruba majority country, it can be easily overlooked and an Igbo can be President while under control and supervision if the person is brilliant but as it is presently, the best way forward for everybody in the country is total disintegration so that progress and prosperity can be possible. Nigeria is an English country and that is what it can be if it can eventually become a nation in centuries but it can not, let all ethnic groups take their lands since they were never conquered by anybody and be sovereign or align as they wish with provision to be sovereign anytime they wish. It is the only way
Re: Ndigbo Not At War With Any Ethnic Group — Igbo Youths Movement (IYM) by Realguyman1(m): 7:57pm On Sep 07, 2023
lawani:

Individuals compete against each other. Nations do too, traditional Yoruba states compete among each other and if competition is fair and done properly, it is good and even vital for progress. Hausas take their own competition with Yoruba to the extent of grouping together to attack Yorubas on Yoruba land which they could never have done if Nigeria is non existent and Igbos Dont do that yet but maybe if they have opportunity they will. What Igbos do is insult Yorubas with unfounded allegations with no basis and that makes no sense and also use derogatory words on Yorubas. Hausas don't do that. If it were a Yoruba majority country, it can be easily overlooked and an Igbo can be President while under control and supervision if the person is brilliant but as it is presently, the best way forward for everybody in the country is total disintegration so that progress and prosperity can be possible. Nigeria is an English country and that is what it can be if it can eventually become a nation in centuries but it can not, let all ethnic groups take their lands since they were never conquered by anybody and be sovereign or align as they wish with provision to be sovereign anytime they wish. It is the only way
That's where my complain about the yorubas is. U complain about the Igbos using derogatory words on the yorubas, but didn't talk about the yorubas doing same thing too, why? Do u know I myself have been called ipob pig and terrorist by most yorubas only because I spoke against Buhari nonsense government and as well called Obidient simply because i supported Obi and not Tinubu.

Even when I explain to most of them that I'm not an Igbo person and I wasn't not supporting Tinubu not because he is a yoruba, but because I hate the entire party called apc all because of Buhari. Even if it happens that it was Adams Oshiomhole who is from my state that was bearing the apc presidential flag, I wouldn't have supported him also. But they keep on accusing me of being an Igbo
Re: Ndigbo Not At War With Any Ethnic Group — Igbo Youths Movement (IYM) by lawani: 9:05pm On Sep 07, 2023
Realguyman1:
That's where my complain about the yorubas is. U complain about the Igbos using derogatory words on the yorubas, but didn't talk about the yorubas doing same thing too, why? Do u know I myself have been called ipob pig and terrorist by most yorubas only because I spoke against Buhari nonsense government and as well called Obidient simply because i supported Obi and not Tinubu.

Even when I explain to most of them that I'm not an Igbo person and I wasn't not supporting Tinubu not because he is a yoruba, but because I hate the entire party called apc all because of Buhari. Even if it happens that it was Adams Oshiomhole who is from my state that was bearing the apc presidential flag, I wouldn't have supported him also. But they keep on accusing me of being an Igbo

Are we not on this internet together?. Yorubas only respond to Igbos. They don't talk down on or insult Igbos on automatic or spontaneously. They have no need to do that. Igbos do that largely because of the defeat of Biafra.
Re: Ndigbo Not At War With Any Ethnic Group — Igbo Youths Movement (IYM) by Micheal450: 12:59am On Sep 08, 2023
DM me now for flex bet
On sportybet
💯 You learn and we both earn
No stress
No worries of losing your stake
WhatsApp 08131517305
Re: Ndigbo Not At War With Any Ethnic Group — Igbo Youths Movement (IYM) by Realguyman1(m): 7:45am On Sep 08, 2023
lawani:

Are we not on this internet together?. Yorubas only respond to Igbos. They don't talk down on or insult Igbos on automatic or spontaneously. They have no need to do that. Igbos do that largely because of the defeat of Biafra.
Yes sir we are on the internet together and since I have been using the Internet it's both side I have been seeing using derogatory words against each other at any given opportunity.

Even apart from that. Someone said u are mad and u tell the person he is mad too, what now make u any difference for u to now start condemning the other person for saying u are mad?
Re: Ndigbo Not At War With Any Ethnic Group — Igbo Youths Movement (IYM) by lawani: 8:06am On Sep 08, 2023
Realguyman1:
Yes sir we are on the internet together and since I have been using the Internet it's both side I have been seeing using derogatory words against each other at any given opportunity.

Even apart from that. Someone said u are mad and u tell the person he is mad too, what now make u any difference for u to now start condemning the other person for saying u are mad?

Only Christians turn the other cheek which means they are game for evil people or do you think a human ritualist will leave you if you turn the other cheek?. You have to react but proportionally. Reacting to anything is not wrong and if you mess with the wrong person it can be possible to carry what you never bargained for via mere words because words are powerful and anything pronounced with sincerity will eventually happen especially if deserved. Imagine a faceless person insulting me on this forum just because I am involved in a showdown with Enoch Adeboye of RCCG?. All my curses on the person has stuck because on my profile is my name and international passport and I am not hiding from anybody nor am I faceless. I normally place a curse on people like that but after they started it. I do not see anything wrong in that. Some of them are freelancers while others are on the payroll of the Enoch Adeboye. Calamity will be the lot of all of them

FAAC Shares N1.1trn August Revenue Among Federal, State, Local Govts / Buhari, Stop The Reckless Borrowing - Punch Editorial / 5 Storey Building Collapses In Mgbuka, Nkpor (pics)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63