Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,648 members, 7,823,834 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 04:17 PM

Ndigbo Not At War With Any Ethnic Group — Igbo Youths Movement (IYM) - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ndigbo Not At War With Any Ethnic Group — Igbo Youths Movement (IYM) (11290 Views)

MC Oluomo Denies Threatening Any Ethnic Group, Says "Mama Chukwudi" Is A Friend / Buhari: We Will Not Allow Any Ethnic Group Stoke Up Hatred Against Other Groups / Wike Places N30m Bounty On Bobrisky, Bans IYM, BYA, OYM, Other Youth Groups (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ndigbo Not At War With Any Ethnic Group — Igbo Youths Movement (IYM) by Fearyourcreator: 1:08pm On Sep 06, 2023
slivertongue:

Tinubu started it with obj and Gej. sadly they are giving him a return match.
Show us the video with Tinubu and the child

2 Likes

Re: Ndigbo Not At War With Any Ethnic Group — Igbo Youths Movement (IYM) by Abifarin16: 1:09pm On Sep 06, 2023
Henry22:

From the angle you have chosen to understand my comment I can only say that you need help asap.

I don't need help. We no dey here Hausa or Yoruba dey say Hausa nation or Yoruba nation.
When you call yourselves a nation inside another nation Wat does it mean?

1 Like

Re: Ndigbo Not At War With Any Ethnic Group — Igbo Youths Movement (IYM) by VEHINTOLAR: 1:09pm On Sep 06, 2023
It is rather too late now ! Why this sermon now when the deed has already been done ?! You guys have presented yourselves as being a bunch of hateful,intolerant,tribal,toxic,divisive, domineering,hate filled people who lack basic emotional intelligence !

Nobody needs this sermon now. What you promised us was "🔥" and hailstones if Peter Obi is not declared as the winner of the last presidential elections by the tribunal today and that's exactly what we are expecting from you guys ! Why all these denials now ! It's quite shocking that you're already eating your own vomits;bunch of cowards ! Mtchew,bunch of hateful cowards,you think you can blackmail your ways to Aso Rock,right ? You neva redi,walahi !

For this Lagos hen,mtchew ......just start am ! Cowardly mumus who like to be feared and respected by others. People with tasteless history,poverty stricken villagers from hell !

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ndigbo Not At War With Any Ethnic Group — Igbo Youths Movement (IYM) by mdimefields: 1:12pm On Sep 06, 2023
Fearyourcreator:

I saw it too ... That tribe no get level again for Nigeria politics... They thought they are destroying JAGAban but don't know it's automatically gets to them what they wish for others... Now involving children... Just imagine .. how low they could go ..very disgusting... Wetin that pikin know
Make I show you video wey Hausa girl dey insult Tinubu and calling for military take over. I mean a girl stillin her very teenage.
So it cuts across tribes and region. Make una get mind face Hausa people dey way una dey tackle Igbos too, that is if una fit.
Re: Ndigbo Not At War With Any Ethnic Group — Igbo Youths Movement (IYM) by Fearyourcreator: 1:13pm On Sep 06, 2023
mdimefields:

Make I show you video wey Hausa girl dey insult Tinubu and calling for military take over. I mean a girl stillin her very teenage.
So it cuts across tribes and region. Make una get mind face Hausa people dey way una dey tackle Igbos too, that is if una fit.
Hausa still vote Tinubu pass igbos... We know Wetin we Dey talk... Igbos no like Tinubu ...

4 Likes

Re: Ndigbo Not At War With Any Ethnic Group — Igbo Youths Movement (IYM) by richie240: 1:41pm On Sep 06, 2023
Stop wasting ur time, it's a DNA thing....they can't change.
cool

Boldideas:

This is how everyone expects you guys to behave not to be cursing people online when ya'all know we are all in the same mess. Well, let's watch your behavioral attitude after Jagaban is declared winner.

5 Likes

Re: Ndigbo Not At War With Any Ethnic Group — Igbo Youths Movement (IYM) by Ofemmanu1: 1:45pm On Sep 06, 2023
Wainey:
Igbos are being used, yet they don't want to learn.
Instead of using their heads, they are using their emotions, thinking they can use bully, intimidation and victim mentality to get what they want.

Naturally, Humans Live and learn.

But yebhoes?!!

They just live, they'll never learn.

It's better to maintain the enemy line, yebhoes cannot be trusted with power.

4 Likes

Re: Ndigbo Not At War With Any Ethnic Group — Igbo Youths Movement (IYM) by dododawa1: 1:46pm On Sep 06, 2023
Ndigbo no get problem
BUT
IPOB get problem
Re: Ndigbo Not At War With Any Ethnic Group — Igbo Youths Movement (IYM) by richie240: 1:56pm On Sep 06, 2023
dododawa1:
Ndigbo no get problem
BUT
IPOB gshet problem
Just as '6 and half a dozen' are different, abi??
cool

Vision101:
Very correct. This is the general opinion of neutral and enlightened Ibos. We keep telling them of the implications of what they are doing but they called us names.

The effects of what they did and are doing will run into years. Unfortunately we are the most mobile tribe.
Pls tell them o...'neutral and enlightened igbos' like oby ezekwesali, charlie boy, psquare, prof. Anya, sam amadi, kenneth okwonkwo, chimamanda adichie, iwuanyanwu (Eze ndigbo) etc.
cool

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ndigbo Not At War With Any Ethnic Group — Igbo Youths Movement (IYM) by iyke4Christ107: 2:02pm On Sep 06, 2023
the long night of despair will be over and a great dawn from on high will break. life in the spirit.
Re: Ndigbo Not At War With Any Ethnic Group — Igbo Youths Movement (IYM) by yogun(f): 2:09pm On Sep 06, 2023
BabaIbo:

Ke ep kwayet please, you are talking as if you people don't do the same.

Do you know how many your people have sown in their little ones minds?

You think you're the only one with examples or stories to back it up.

BTW, the lil kid is not wrong, or is he/she wrong?
Use your conscience answer the question.

You can say whatever you want to say with respect.

It shows your level of your understanding.

It is still one Nigeria regardless of what you type.

Go and do better, your ignorance stinks
Re: Ndigbo Not At War With Any Ethnic Group — Igbo Youths Movement (IYM) by richie240: 2:22pm On Sep 06, 2023
PDPdestroyer:
You're making this assertion because you all know you've overstepped your boundaries. Why are Yorubas and other tribes not issuing this sort of statement?
I'm 100% sure that by the time Igbo produces a credible candidate with track records of achievements, different from the packaged fraud called Obi, they will still somehow find a way to jinx it with their overbearing and Nzobu style of politics.
The only way to an Igbo presidency is for Igbo to contest unopposed or a strictly Igbo contest
I remember telling some of them before the election that if all se, sw, ss, ne, nw and nc vote obi and only one local govt in sokoto voted otherwise, that obi will still lose, they think sey I dey joke.
cool

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ndigbo Not At War With Any Ethnic Group — Igbo Youths Movement (IYM) by richie240: 2:34pm On Sep 06, 2023
yogun:

You are so right!

My son came home telling us how The President is a thief and robbed to get into power. I asked who told him and he mentioned a name of his class mate. The lil boy who told him this, is from the South-East. I was so afraid that parents and spreading such narrative to their young ones.

This youth leader should speak to his people and help them relearn how to pass on your message without aggression or violence. We are a product of yesterday and it is on us for our future to be better. This should start now, from our words and actions.

Never pay attention to their words, always look at their actions.

I can bet it with you that if u peruse d posts of this same op, you will see that he's an hypocrite whose words and mindsets aren't different from the average igbos/Igbos.

They are merely changing tune bcus reality is dawning on them .
Believe him/them at ur own peril
cool

3 Likes

Re: Ndigbo Not At War With Any Ethnic Group — Igbo Youths Movement (IYM) by richie240: 2:47pm On Sep 06, 2023
pharmaking:
[b%]see humility at its peak.

When they sensed that they are losing on every side.[/b]

I expected this statement from them before elections.

They were busy threatening and abusing others.

Pride goes before fall.
The Bible talk say "to d hungry man, every bitter thing is sweet".

With the shege they've shown us since before independence to this present date, just hand them power and u will forever regret d day u were born.
#eye-service
cool

1 Like

Re: Ndigbo Not At War With Any Ethnic Group — Igbo Youths Movement (IYM) by Igboslayer: 2:47pm On Sep 06, 2023
Israel07:

What's the meaning of Yoruba nation/Oduduwa Republic..., What's the purpose of Amotekun when we have Nigeria Police Force but u fast to point out ESN. Stop pointing fingers n grow the Bleep up. Nobody holy pass in this issue so just shut it n embrace peace
Werey dey compare regional security apparatus to Separatist agenda of Biafra, that plunge Nigeria into a needless civil. You all have foolish antecedent.

4 Likes

Re: Ndigbo Not At War With Any Ethnic Group — Igbo Youths Movement (IYM) by lawani: 2:52pm On Sep 06, 2023
That is good. Everybody should protect their interests and there is nothing wrong in that. There is no point in fighting a battle in which if you win you will not gain anything of value. That is vanity. If Hausa is fighting Yoruba to conquer them in this modern day, it will be a futile war that can not be won. The fact that territories are properly demarcated is a blessing in disguise.
Re: Ndigbo Not At War With Any Ethnic Group — Igbo Youths Movement (IYM) by richie240: 2:53pm On Sep 06, 2023
Nwokem, those are outliers (exceptions).
We have hausas who supported Atiku, so that's a no brainier.

***Can you compare the no. Of igbos who voted Tinubu with the no of hausas who voted him?

***Can you compare the no of hausas who hated Tinubu to those who hated him from alaigbo?

Dey play!
cool
mdimefields:

Re: Ndigbo Not At War With Any Ethnic Group — Igbo Youths Movement (IYM) by Proudlyomonna: 2:56pm On Sep 06, 2023
This is not news.

Igbo is Igbo the greatest black tribe on earth.

Ipob is a secessionists movement a registered LTD group they speak as a sect and not as a tribe.

I stand with the IYM.
Re: Ndigbo Not At War With Any Ethnic Group — Igbo Youths Movement (IYM) by TUTU147: 3:00pm On Sep 06, 2023
WorldRichest:
Even if you fight any ethnic group, you will be humiliated as was done between 1967 and 1970.
I don't think any ethnic group in nigeria can stand igbo one on one, fighting for a workable nigeria is for all and not igbo affairs alone.
Re: Ndigbo Not At War With Any Ethnic Group — Igbo Youths Movement (IYM) by Slurity(m): 4:04pm On Sep 06, 2023
YET YOUR PEOPLE DISPLAY HATRED TO ANYTHING THAT IS NOT FROM THEM. NOW YOU ARE WAKING UP AFTER ELECTION?

1 Like

Re: Ndigbo Not At War With Any Ethnic Group — Igbo Youths Movement (IYM) by Ibrahimmufutau: 4:07pm On Sep 06, 2023
Lutherblaq:

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2023/09/ndigbo-not-at-war-with-any-ethnic-group-igbo-youths/
May God bless this group for their wisdoms and forthrightness. Igbo people needs alot of postive re-orentation about Nigeria perception that this great country belong to all and, that nobody is envy them based on their status in Nigeria,as they called themselves wealth builders other Nigerians are also wealth builders on their own capacity. They need to eschew violence and live peacefully among other Nigerians. Having said that, they should begin build better relationship across the country.
Re: Ndigbo Not At War With Any Ethnic Group — Igbo Youths Movement (IYM) by Israel07: 4:09pm On Sep 06, 2023
Igboslayer:
Werey dey compare regional security apparatus to Separatist agenda of Biafra, that plunge Nigeria into a needless civil. You all have foolish antecedent.

The internet is where anyone can say shit without fear of repercussion. Oduduwa Republic isn't a separatist agenda but Biafra is huh? ESN isn't a security apparatus but Amotekun is? I won't condescend to ur level of hurling insults at people u don't know on a faceless forum. Go make peace with yourself and those around you. Peace be into you.

1 Like

Re: Ndigbo Not At War With Any Ethnic Group — Igbo Youths Movement (IYM) by Realguyman1(m): 4:09pm On Sep 06, 2023
Wainey:
I watched a video on Facebook reels of a little Igbo girl insulting and cursing Tinubu.

The hatred they sow today in the minds of these little children who shouldn't have any business with ethnic bigotry will continue to them hunt them for years.
And what about the hatred u yorubas display during Jonathan administration? U guys are just Hypocrites

U yorubas even did worst during Jonathan administration, only that most people were not opportune to use a browsing phone then to see the hatred u yorubas were displaying to Jonathan.

U guys made all Jonathan efforts useless, and now u guys are now talking about Igbos filled with hatred only because ur person is now there. Is that not hypocrisy?
Re: Ndigbo Not At War With Any Ethnic Group — Igbo Youths Movement (IYM) by Wainey: 4:15pm On Sep 06, 2023
Realguyman1:
And what about the hatred u yorubas display during Jonathan administration? U guys are just Hypocrites
SMH
Re: Ndigbo Not At War With Any Ethnic Group — Igbo Youths Movement (IYM) by Pascal9: 4:21pm On Sep 06, 2023
When pandora was leading your people to political Golgotha, what did you useless ohaneze do, you kept quiet, no reality have hit you people.

3 Likes

Re: Ndigbo Not At War With Any Ethnic Group — Igbo Youths Movement (IYM) by dragunov: 5:03pm On Sep 06, 2023
slivertongue:

Tinubu started it with obj and Gej. sadly they are giving him a return match.

Tinubu didn't start anything against OBJ. It was OBJ that started something with him. The only thing he did against GEJ was the subsidy removal protest. GEJ disrespected him, the SW and even OBJ so he couldn't get SW votes for his 2nd term.

2 Likes

Re: Ndigbo Not At War With Any Ethnic Group — Igbo Youths Movement (IYM) by ImperialYoruba: 5:19pm On Sep 06, 2023
To hell with this youth movement!

Nobody cares if they are at war or at peace, but since it claims to be the forefront voice of ndigbo it ought to have the influential presence, assuming their intention in this statement is true, to rail back its citizens on internet giving ibo bad name and image.

Ibo has left bad taste in people mouth around the globe.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ndigbo Not At War With Any Ethnic Group — Igbo Youths Movement (IYM) by XAUBulls: 5:37pm On Sep 06, 2023
Lutherblaq:

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2023/09/ndigbo-not-at-war-with-any-ethnic-group-igbo-youths/
These are mere semantics. The irreparable damage has already been done. Period.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ndigbo Not At War With Any Ethnic Group — Igbo Youths Movement (IYM) by Igboslayer: 5:37pm On Sep 06, 2023
Israel07:

The internet is where anyone can say shit without fear of repercussion. Oduduwa Republic isn't a separatist agenda but Biafra is huh? ESN isn't a security apparatus but Amotekun is? I won't condescend to ur level of hurling insults at people u don't know on a faceless forum. Go make peace with yourself and those around you. Peace be into you.
Did they fight a civil war because of it or are the Yorubas sitting at home because of it? Igbos are by far the most ethnic conscious tribe in Nigeria. The crazy wayward Igboho that tried ethnic movement in Yoruba land was smoked out like a rat and today he lives in exile.

Only criminals in Yoruba land talk about Oduduwa, we just want to exile within our own space. Yorubas have the legitimate right to secede Nigeria more than the Igbos.

Yorubas have their siblings in Togo, Ghana, Benin Republic which they share boundaries and cultural heritage with. Stop fooling yourself because of ethnocentric agenda.
Re: Ndigbo Not At War With Any Ethnic Group — Igbo Youths Movement (IYM) by AfonjaScud: 6:56pm On Sep 06, 2023
BESTScientist1:
I tell people that sadly every madness in Nigeria favors the igbos more, awon temi just be playing, My love for OBI and the Igbos knows no bound. We all know the truth so there's no point for the write up sir. The truth about today's judgement is: The Judges will live to either regret any negative judgement against who Nigerians actually voted for.....Their unborn generations will suffer for it.

Trash.

2 Likes

Re: Ndigbo Not At War With Any Ethnic Group — Igbo Youths Movement (IYM) by AfonjaScud: 7:04pm On Sep 06, 2023
Nonsense. Arrant nonsense.
Ofcourse the Ibo have declared war against, and are at war, with the Yoruba.

FYI, the awareness of this has pervaded and permeated the entire yorubaland and the psychic of virtually every Yoruba such that any skirmish between them goung forward will mark the end of ingrates in the entire SW.

Stop deceiving yourself with cheap and stale propaganda.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Fayose: I’m Not Interested In The Presidency / FAAC Shares N1.1trn August Revenue Among Federal, State, Local Govts / 5 Storey Building Collapses In Mgbuka, Nkpor (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.