Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,520 members, 7,823,233 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 07:17 AM

Ndigbo Not At War With Any Ethnic Group — Igbo Youths Movement (IYM) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ndigbo Not At War With Any Ethnic Group — Igbo Youths Movement (IYM) (11284 Views)

MC Oluomo Denies Threatening Any Ethnic Group, Says "Mama Chukwudi" Is A Friend / Buhari: We Will Not Allow Any Ethnic Group Stoke Up Hatred Against Other Groups / Wike Places N30m Bounty On Bobrisky, Bans IYM, BYA, OYM, Other Youth Groups (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ndigbo Not At War With Any Ethnic Group — Igbo Youths Movement (IYM) by Henry22(m): 11:30am On Sep 06, 2023
Any ethnic group that feels at war with the Igbo nation is doing so out of whatever issues he she feels is having with the igbo nation and which in turn the Igbo nation is not even aware of.

1 Like

Re: Ndigbo Not At War With Any Ethnic Group — Igbo Youths Movement (IYM) by BabaIbo: 11:30am On Sep 06, 2023
These ones are inconsequential people.

They should speak for themselves, and not Igbo people in general.

Any ethnic group who is in a war with the Igbos are on their own, and most often borne out of hatred.

The good thing is ko kan aye, they can hang on a power line with full current for all I care.

1 Like

Re: Ndigbo Not At War With Any Ethnic Group — Igbo Youths Movement (IYM) by Tzar(m): 11:31am On Sep 06, 2023
Your actions speak louder than your words! Other ethnic groups will respond proportionately to your actions not your words BE ADVISED!

4 Likes

Re: Ndigbo Not At War With Any Ethnic Group — Igbo Youths Movement (IYM) by yogun(f): 11:31am On Sep 06, 2023
Wainey:
I watched a video on Facebook reels of a little Igbo girl insulting and cursing Tinubu.

The hatred they sow today in the minds of these little children who shouldn't have any business with ethnic bigotry will continue to them hunt them for years.

You are so right!

My son came home telling us how The President is a thief and robbed to get into power. I asked who told him and he mentioned a name of his class mate. The lil boy who told him this, is from the South-East. I was so afraid that parents and spreading such narrative to their young ones.

This youth leader should speak to his people and help them relearn how to pass on your message without aggression or violence. We are a product of yesterday and it is on us for our future to be better. This should start now, from our words and actions.

2 Likes

Re: Ndigbo Not At War With Any Ethnic Group — Igbo Youths Movement (IYM) by ObidenceNeckpre: 11:33am On Sep 06, 2023
Bloody Liar shocked shocked shocked
Re: Ndigbo Not At War With Any Ethnic Group — Igbo Youths Movement (IYM) by assholemods: 11:35am On Sep 06, 2023
slivertongue:

Tinubu started it with obj and Gej. sadly they are giving him a return match.
How did Tinubu started it? Tell me!
Re: Ndigbo Not At War With Any Ethnic Group — Igbo Youths Movement (IYM) by ikpumbe(m): 11:35am On Sep 06, 2023
Ola9ja23:
Your day just broke ?

The recklessness and extremity of your people is second to non.

I pray the unborn generation would not inherite the toxicity

Any toxicity,hatred, pride and arrogance exhibited by igbos were thought them by yorubas.
The same thing happening today in Yahoo and all forms of things
Re: Ndigbo Not At War With Any Ethnic Group — Igbo Youths Movement (IYM) by BabaIbo: 11:36am On Sep 06, 2023
yogun:

You are so right!

My son came home telling us how The President is a thief and robbed to get into power. I asked who told him and he mentioned a name of his class mate. The lil boy who told him this, is from the South-East. I was so afraid that parents and spreading such narrative to their young ones.

This youth leader should speak to his people and help them relearn how to pass on your message without aggression or violence. We are a product of yesterday and it is on us for our future to be better. This should start now, from our words and actions.

Ke ep kwayet please, you are talking as if you people don't do the same.

Do you know how many your people have sown in their little ones minds?

You think you're the only one with examples or stories to back it up.

BTW, the lil kid is not wrong, or is he/she wrong?
Use your conscience answer the question.

1 Like

Re: Ndigbo Not At War With Any Ethnic Group — Igbo Youths Movement (IYM) by Och77(m): 11:37am On Sep 06, 2023
lexylaw40:
Since 2015 this people no allow us rest...Yoruba this fulani that
. Do you sincerely like the way the country has been ran since 2015 ?

1 Like

Re: Ndigbo Not At War With Any Ethnic Group — Igbo Youths Movement (IYM) by ikpumbe(m): 11:38am On Sep 06, 2023
Wainey:
I watched a video on Facebook reels of a little Igbo girl insulting and cursing Tinubu.

The hatred they sow today in the minds of these little children who shouldn't have any business with ethnic bigotry will continue to them hunt them for years.
The yorubas has been in the business of abuse and hatred from time immemorial

2 Likes

Re: Ndigbo Not At War With Any Ethnic Group — Igbo Youths Movement (IYM) by BabaIbo: 11:39am On Sep 06, 2023
Wainey:

Go and sit down somewhere please.

Always forming saints when others start reciprocating/returning the gestures they gave.

You are talking as if you people don't do the same.

Do you know how many your people have sown in their little ones minds?

You think you're the only one with examples or stories to back it up.

Na you and your village people e go hunt for years, idi ot!

2 Likes

Re: Ndigbo Not At War With Any Ethnic Group — Igbo Youths Movement (IYM) by paramakina202: 11:42am On Sep 06, 2023
Wainey:

Meanwhile Yoruba adults like Soyinka was insulting GEJ and his wife that time it was not ethnic bigotry.
Re: Ndigbo Not At War With Any Ethnic Group — Igbo Youths Movement (IYM) by Longinyamapucci(m): 11:44am On Sep 06, 2023
WorldRichest:
Even if you fight any ethnic group, you will be humiliated as was done between 1967 and 1970.

Were you not part of the people that surrender With no victor no vanquish law.

This time we will take it to your useless village and down deeper in your ma Pucci..who is suffering more now,are you not still below the igbos.

Get sense.

1 Like

Re: Ndigbo Not At War With Any Ethnic Group — Igbo Youths Movement (IYM) by BabaIbo: 11:45am On Sep 06, 2023
All these ignorant people sef.

I still remember when inec announce the result of their selection.

The first thing that came out of my stewpid neighbor's mouth was "Obi to like, eyin Ibo eti ri nkankan, ema ri Iran wo"

That's an adult o.
Re: Ndigbo Not At War With Any Ethnic Group — Igbo Youths Movement (IYM) by Ttipsy(f): 11:46am On Sep 06, 2023
Ibos supports obi because they want a change and they believe that the country hasn’t been uptight prior to the last administration

Yorubas support tinubu because they feel like APC has done well and he’s capable despite circumstances surrounding the election

Be the judge you’ll
Re: Ndigbo Not At War With Any Ethnic Group — Igbo Youths Movement (IYM) by Kennyswag: 11:46am On Sep 06, 2023
this gorilla tribe of sad yeast self undecided

1 Like

Re: Ndigbo Not At War With Any Ethnic Group — Igbo Youths Movement (IYM) by BabaIbo: 11:46am On Sep 06, 2023
Longinyamapucci:

Were you not part of the people that surrender With no victor no vanquish law.

This time we will take it to your useless village and down deeper in your ma Pucci..who is suffering more now,are you not still below the igbos.

Get sense.

Finishing... Brutality!

In mortal Kombat game's voice.

1 Like

Re: Ndigbo Not At War With Any Ethnic Group — Igbo Youths Movement (IYM) by kayusely70(m): 11:47am On Sep 06, 2023
Wainey:

That has been on since the sixties!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ndigbo Not At War With Any Ethnic Group — Igbo Youths Movement (IYM) by omooba969(m): 11:49am On Sep 06, 2023
slivertongue:

You no dey hear word, you will never learn.

2 Likes

Re: Ndigbo Not At War With Any Ethnic Group — Igbo Youths Movement (IYM) by yeshuasfootstep(m): 11:51am On Sep 06, 2023
There's no need for this.

They know quite well, only playing politics and using reverse psychology to divide and conquer.

Igbos are unique, hardworking and nice tribe, but they have to work more on their emotions and politics so their more tricky neighbors don't play on their emotions and intelligence all the time.

They're are doing all the blackmail so that you become defensive and that is just what you did.

Just ignoring those fanning embers if hatred would've been better.

One of them (Hitler of Itshekiri) is stranded now because of hatred.

Let love lead. All Nigerians are one.
Re: Ndigbo Not At War With Any Ethnic Group — Igbo Youths Movement (IYM) by PeachtreeReside(f): 11:53am On Sep 06, 2023
Wainey:

The people who allowed her lay curses for herself for one whom she does not know is who I blame.

How can you transfer your hatred for one whom you can never meet or be better than to your child??

After she has abused Tinubu, is her life any better?

If she had transferred those curses to IPOB or whoever started and is enforcing Sit at home, it would be more apt and appropriate because their actions has been affecting her more negatively than Tinubu's perceived actions.

3 Likes

Re: Ndigbo Not At War With Any Ethnic Group — Igbo Youths Movement (IYM) by ojex004: 11:53am On Sep 06, 2023
slivertongue:

U no just get brain with your respond. The person is talking about little girl and you mentioning adults name.
If adults are calling thr selfs names, must you use little child to be cursing and adult to support another adult ?
Re: Ndigbo Not At War With Any Ethnic Group — Igbo Youths Movement (IYM) by BentizilL: 12:02pm On Sep 06, 2023
BESTScientist1:
I tell people that sadly every madness in Nigeria favors the igbos more, awon temi just be playing, My love for OBI and the Igbos knows no bound. We all know the truth so there's no point for the write up sir. The truth about today's judgement is: The Judges will live to either regret any negative judgement against who Nigerians actually voted for.....Their unborn generations will suffer for it.
Na thunder go strike you for wishing the judges bad because they fail to declare a third place candidate president...

Idiot, Nigeria will not favour you and your generation unborn for wishing Nigeria bad under TINUBU...
Re: Ndigbo Not At War With Any Ethnic Group — Igbo Youths Movement (IYM) by Gentlelox: 12:02pm On Sep 06, 2023
Wainey:

but apc and tinubu people wrote Jonathan's name on coffin. Abi ona nor dey fit take ona own medicine?

1 Like

Re: Ndigbo Not At War With Any Ethnic Group — Igbo Youths Movement (IYM) by obyno82: 12:03pm On Sep 06, 2023
Ola9ja23:
Your day just broke ?

The recklessness and extremity of your people is second to non.

I pray the unborn generation would not inherite the toxicity

you are too old to be indulging in saying Rubbish. How old are you?
Re: Ndigbo Not At War With Any Ethnic Group — Igbo Youths Movement (IYM) by Abagworo(m): 12:05pm On Sep 06, 2023
Tinubu propaganda machine. Nothing different from the civil war strategy of creating a media based dichotomy between Igbos and other Nigerians whereas Igbos are not unanimously involved . Igbos are individualistic and the Obedient movement is a Nigerian movement not Igbo movement at all. This strategy of using media to present Obedients as Igbos was conceived to weaken the movement using Igbo as scapegoat.

1 Like

Re: Ndigbo Not At War With Any Ethnic Group — Igbo Youths Movement (IYM) by Pandar01: 12:06pm On Sep 06, 2023
If all this Emeka's protest or make useless noice after the tribunal judgement, make the soldiers just open fire on them and scatter the rest with grenades and dump their bodies in the sea for fishes to feed on.

I just hope and I wish they protest, since they say they are not cowards , abeg make una protest after Court announcement, I want check something 😂😂😂😂😂😂.

Yeye people , how will an Igbo man ever think of been a president of this country.

That's stupid to ever think or imagine.

1 Like

Re: Ndigbo Not At War With Any Ethnic Group — Igbo Youths Movement (IYM) by KGBKremlin: 12:07pm On Sep 06, 2023
Re: Ndigbo Not At War With Any Ethnic Group — Igbo Youths Movement (IYM) by BigMamaNaija: 12:08pm On Sep 06, 2023
Anyone who thinks Igbos hate Yorubas because of Obi vs Tinubu should please present Osinbajo vs Rochas in any future election let's check something. Mtchew!

Radarada sturvs...
Re: Ndigbo Not At War With Any Ethnic Group — Igbo Youths Movement (IYM) by soil4soil(m): 12:09pm On Sep 06, 2023
Who said so

Please talk to your people
Re: Ndigbo Not At War With Any Ethnic Group — Igbo Youths Movement (IYM) by Pandar01: 12:10pm On Sep 06, 2023
BentizilL:

Na thunder go strike you for wishing the judges bad because they fail to declare a third place candidate president...

Idiot, Nigeria will not favour you and your generation unborn for wishing Nigeria bad under TINUBU...

Please just advice them to protest today after the Court announcement make we check something..

Don't curse them.

Advice all the Emeka's in your environment to protest the injustice of the judiciary make we check something about the military python tears 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Caption Atiku Wrist Is It A Charm Or A Designer Bracelet? / PDP Condemns Attack On Wada / PDP Releases Timetable For Fresh Governorship Primary In Abia

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.