Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,198 members, 7,818,661 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:07 PM

Could Someone Knowleable Please Teach About Spirit Husbands And Wives? - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Could Someone Knowleable Please Teach About Spirit Husbands And Wives? (4554 Views)

What Does The Bible Teach About Speaking In Tongues? / 10 Facts Your Pastor Never Told You About Spirit Husband/wife / The Truth About Spirit Husband And Wives (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Could Someone Knowleable Please Teach About Spirit Husbands And Wives? by onumadu: 9:35pm On Sep 08, 2023
Dtruthspeaker:

Respectfully, why do you people flee from Truth whereas in deed it is The Truth that sets you free from having the commission living people have?

Do you not see all these things and signs you listed above are exactly what God Cursed sinfull women with?

Genesis 3:16."I will greatly multiply thy conception ".

When a woman cheats Leviticus 5:28 "and if the woman be not defiled but be clean: then shall conceive seed."

If she is a whorr as Aholah and Aholibah among all the other curses Hosea 9:11-14

Rejoice not, O Israel, for joy, as other people: for thou hast gone a whoring from thy God, thou hast loved a reward upon every cornfloor.

Ephraim, their glory shall fly away like a bird, from the birth, and from the womb, and from the conception.(same conception curse female Adam got. Tells you that she whorred with Satan

12 Though they bring up their children, yet will I bereave them, that there shall not be a man left: yea, woe also to them when I depart from them!

13 Ephraim, as I saw Tyrus, is planted in a pleasant place: but Ephraim shall bring forth his children to the murderer.

14 Give them, O Lord: what wilt thou give? give them a miscarrying womb and dry breasts.

God is greatly to be feared and everything we need to know on this issue is in the bible and Ezekiel 23 shows how and when a woman becomes Cursed which is why in Truth virgin girls did not want to have sex with anyone until marriage but the world keeps pushing and pushing and forcing them to lose their virginity before time and making them turn to whorres where they die.

And this is the reason why women hate man for it is you man who killed them and cut them off from God with your penis which is why women in turn kill men and everybody blaming the-evil.

My brother the truth is that this life is a complete mystery. God himself is a TOTAL mystery, and he said so himself.

The woman in question is the most reserved woman I can attest to.

We all grew up together, so I know her well enough.

She is also a Christian. But one thing I can say is that she is not the type that prays a lot.

She is this type of a person that believes that her righteousness (like not sleeping around, being kind to people, being generous, BEING GOOD) is enough to get her fair deal in life. That is why she cannot understand why this is happening to her. Some Christians are like that.

If what you are saying is like that, then Rehab the harlot would never have found favor with God. Keep in mind that it was through her bloodline that king David came. Through the same bloodline, came Solomon, and of course Jesus himself.

This very lady in question had three friends since her high school till they all got married. Two of her friends had boyfriends then, and they even jested her for not having boyfriend those days. Those two friends NEVER had any problems having kids after getting married. They all have healthy kids and are happily married today, except her with this problem.

In my book, PRAYER and the word of God dwarfs human attempts at righteousness and holiness.

Human beings can NEVER be righteous before God. It is in human DNA. It is the nature of man. God realized this after creating man and regretted that he created man. Genesis 6:6.

That is exactly why Jesus had to come and die. To reset the relationship between man and God so that man's righteousness would no longer be the only yardstick for a relationship with God. That is why Jesus is important. You would notice that through the ministry of Jesus Christ, the only people he cursed out and scolded were the Scribes and Pharisees and even the priests of the time. In the parable of the Good Samaritan, Jesus showed his disregard for those classes of religious leaders. He called them hypocrites because he knew that (being human) none of them were righteous.

So, I suspect that if this woman had prayed more, and meditated and used the word of God (as the Pastor stated above) she would have surmounted this problem.
Re: Could Someone Knowleable Please Teach About Spirit Husbands And Wives? by onumadu: 1:35am On Sep 09, 2023
sonmvayina:
One thing people must understand is that we are spiritual beings having a human experience. When we expire, our spirit returns back to the spiritual realm and our bodies are buried for it to return to earth, from where it was taken...
One other thing people must understand is the mantra "As above so below"
As within so without"

Like I have always said, God created everything in twos...A physical or material world and a spiritual or immaterial world.

God only gave us the laws that govern the physical world, they are the laws of existence which forms the basis of the Igbo omenani and odinala...and the Jewish Torah, and the indian veda's...etc.

A different law is operational in the spiritual realm. I don't bother myself with them.
As human beings are jealous so is spiritual beings...As we have relationship here so is obtainable there..

That explains the idea of twin flame. You can incarnate here on earth while your twin flame is still in the spiritual realm...meeeen, she go worry you well well...she might not to share you with any other woman. ..and gets angry when she sees you with one...she can come to you in your dreams...and spoil any relationship you have..

I have shared my own story here before..

I had to appease her and had a night long discussion with her.. long story short. She became a protector and guide.....

She allowed me to get married. (I am now, at 39 years old)....

She is now an ally..

Thanks for sharing this information.

I have a question though...

Per the bolded words, why would there be different spiritual laws if God created the physical in pairs with the spiritual?
Re: Could Someone Knowleable Please Teach About Spirit Husbands And Wives? by Dtruthspeaker: 9:39am On Sep 09, 2023
onumadu:
The woman in question is the most reserved woman I can attest to.

We all grew up together, so I know her well enough.... She is also a Christian. But one thing I can say is that she is not the type that prays a lot.

She is this type of a person that believes that her righteousness (like not sleeping around, being kind to people, being generous, BEING GOOD) is enough to get her fair deal in life. That is why she cannot understand why this is happening to her. Some Christians are like that.

And of course you think her reservation means she is a good person. It is the opposite. She knows what evils she has done and is full of great deep secrets as proven by her Curse. So you are looking at a cursed women who knows that she is cursed and she is lying silent like a rat or cockroach which knows that people are looking for her to destroy. That is why she is deeply silent and quiet which you erroneosly call reserved.

The reason for her silence is because she has done an abomination like having sex with her father or uncle or brother or friend's father and all.

So she is just deceiving you as you are deceiving yourself since you are Truths and run from it and choosing to see what you would like to see.

She is not the first person to look like a Christian. It is blessings and fruitfulness (psalm 23) which follows a Christian and not curses.

So it is delusion to see curses and yet call the cursed person a Christian. E no join. The bible is very very clear on this issues. Sorry
Re: Could Someone Knowleable Please Teach About Spirit Husbands And Wives? by elated177: 9:51am On Sep 09, 2023
Mmhmm!
Re: Could Someone Knowleable Please Teach About Spirit Husbands And Wives? by Dtruthspeaker: 10:11am On Sep 09, 2023
sonmvayina:

I had to appease her and had a night long discussion with her.. long story short. She became a protector and guide.....

She is now an ally..

Nice name for a thread! Appeasing the-evil (D'evil) or bargaining with the-evil!

All these because of fornication! Wait until marriage, una no go dey listen to Satan as hin dey push una to curses and deaths
Re: Could Someone Knowleable Please Teach About Spirit Husbands And Wives? by triplechoice(m): 11:35am On Sep 09, 2023
sonmvayina:
I used a ram and some other stuff women want...and I don't have sex with my wife on Sundays...That's how far I could go...

Sophia don relax.....she still helps me and guides me from other side...she is my good ally. I don't see her as an enemy...

So between you and the Christians ,who are certain your Sophia is a demon disturbing you , who is right about her true identity?

If you were a Christian , I'm sure you know you would have been ask to come for deliverance and not appease her with a ram and the other things you didn't mention .

1 Like

Re: Could Someone Knowleable Please Teach About Spirit Husbands And Wives? by Iamanoited: 3:59pm On Sep 09, 2023
WE ARE ALWAYS BLEEPED IN OUR DREAMS BY OUR SPIRITS.
Re: Could Someone Knowleable Please Teach About Spirit Husbands And Wives? by onumadu: 4:25pm On Sep 09, 2023
Dtruthspeaker:

And of course you think her reservation means she is a good person. It is the opposite. She knows what evils she has done and is full of great deep secrets as proven by her Curse. So you are looking at a cursed women who knows that she is cursed and she is lying silent like a rat or cockroach which knows that people are looking for her to destroy. That is why she is deeply silent and quiet which you erroneosly call reserved.

The reason for her silence is because she has done an abomination like having sex with her father or uncle or brother or friend's father and all.

So she is just deceiving you as you are deceiving yourself since you are Truths and run from it and choosing to see what you would like to see.

She is not the first person to look like a Christian. It is blessings and fruitfulness (psalm 23) which follows a Christian and not curses.

So it is delusion to see curses and yet call the cursed person a Christian. E no join. The bible is very very clear on this issues. Sorry

Let me help you a little... (probably for the last time). lol

When I said "reserved", I meant SEXUAL in all ramifications. And I won't say more on that because it is someone's privacy.

What I can't say though is whether she did some "whoring".

Some of you (mostly young Christians) often mistake "w-h-o-re" or "Whoring", or "fornication" mentioned in the Bible for SEX. IT IS NOT.
IT IS IDOL WORSHIP, and it is the only sin that God really curses people for.
And before God curses a person for idol worship, God WARNS THEM SEVERELY FIRST. Read your Bible VERY VERY WELL, and drop your humanization of God.

God is not human.

The person in question (again like I said, I know her from childhood) is, sexually speaking more pure than 99% of other women out there.
She is a RARE breed when it comes to sex.
You have no idea how much she laments this issue (having this problem while known prostitutes have happy marriages without any such problem).

She often regrets her celibate past sef.

Like Jephta's daughter (before being sacrificed) mourned her virginity, that is how this woman mourns hers sometimes because of this problem.

I deliberately left out some detailed information to protect her privacy (Nairaland is not a private forum).

So, stop this your sex is-every-sin line of thinking this problem. It is not true.

I repeat, God is NOT human. His ways are NOT our ways. What it takes to offend God is different from what it takes to offend man.

You really need to read your Bible without your human sexual mind, and look at it from God's eyes.
Re: Could Someone Knowleable Please Teach About Spirit Husbands And Wives? by onumadu: 4:41pm On Sep 09, 2023
@Dtruthspeaker

The woman feels that her "reserved" lifestyle is responsible for the spirit husband being there. Spirit husbands prefer such people because they are JEALOUS.
That is why known wayward women may even escape the problem because the spirit husband has to share such a woman with other "spirit husbands". How many men like to share a woman with other men?

Just giving you perspectives.

BTW look around you and count how many "wayward" women you know that have problems having children. Apart from the ones that damaged their reproductive system through abortions, how many have you seen having problems conceiving and having children?

Do the count objectively rather than subjectively.
Re: Could Someone Knowleable Please Teach About Spirit Husbands And Wives? by onumadu: 11:57pm On Sep 09, 2023
sonmvayina:
One thing people must understand is that we are spiritual beings having a human experience. When we expire, our spirit returns back to the spiritual realm and our bodies are buried for it to return to earth, from where it was taken...
One other thing people must understand is the mantra "As above so below"
As within so without"

Like I have always said, God created everything in twos...A physical or material world and a spiritual or immaterial world.

God only gave us the laws that govern the physical world, they are the laws of existence which forms the basis of the Igbo omenani and odinala...and the Jewish Torah, and the indian veda's...etc.

A different law is operational in the spiritual realm. I don't bother myself with them.
As human beings are jealous so is spiritual beings...As we have relationship here so is obtainable there..

That explains the idea of twin flame. You can incarnate here on earth while your twin flame is still in the spiritual realm...meeeen, she go worry you well well...she might not to share you with any other woman. ..and gets angry when she sees you with one...she can come to you in your dreams...and spoil any relationship you have..

I had to appease her and had a night long discussion with her..
long story short. She became a protector and guide.....

She is now an ally..

Oga do you mind sharing that story again here?

Who knows, one or two lessons might be learned from your experience of this problem.

1 Like

Re: Could Someone Knowleable Please Teach About Spirit Husbands And Wives? by sonmvayina(m): 8:38am On Sep 10, 2023
onumadu:

Oga do you mind sharing that story again here?

Who knows, one or two lessons might be learned from your experience of this problem.

Ok...will do..
Re: Could Someone Knowleable Please Teach About Spirit Husbands And Wives? by sonmvayina(m): 8:44am On Sep 10, 2023
triplechoice:

So between you and the Christians ,who are certain your Sophia is a demon disturbing you , who is right about her true identity?

If you were a Christian , I'm sure you know you would have been ask to come for deliverance and not appease her with a ram and the other things you didn't mention .

Nah ignorance be their problem..

1 Like

Re: Could Someone Knowleable Please Teach About Spirit Husbands And Wives? by sonmvayina(m): 8:50am On Sep 10, 2023
Dtruthspeaker:

Nice name for a thread! Appeasing the-evil (D'evil) or bargaining with the-evil!

All these because of fornication! Wait until marriage, una no go dey listen to Satan as hin dey push una to curses and deaths

Lol..

You need to cure yourself of ignorance..the only solution is to seek knowledge...you are not. You are stuck on zero....

1 Like

Re: Could Someone Knowleable Please Teach About Spirit Husbands And Wives? by sonmvayina(m): 8:58am On Sep 10, 2023
onumadu:

Thanks for sharing this information.

I have a question though...

Per the bolded words, why would there be different spiritual laws if God created the physical in pairs with the spiritual?

The laws that govern the spiritual world is different from those that are operational here....because they are different realms...like here, gravity is operational...but over there not at all....over here I need a machine to move from one place to another..but there they teleport......etc.
Re: Could Someone Knowleable Please Teach About Spirit Husbands And Wives? by Dtruthspeaker: 9:17am On Sep 10, 2023
sonmvayina:

Lol..

You need to cure yourself of ignorance..the only solution is to seek knowledge...you are not. You are stuck on zero....

Says the failure who managed to marry at 39.
Re: Could Someone Knowleable Please Teach About Spirit Husbands And Wives? by sonmvayina(m): 9:26am On Sep 10, 2023
Dtruthspeaker:

Says the failure who managed to marry at 39.

Hahaaa..

Very funny..

This has nothing to do with me..

Everybody here know how stupid you are.

So let's move on...

1 Like

Re: Could Someone Knowleable Please Teach About Spirit Husbands And Wives? by Dtruthspeaker: 9:30am On Sep 10, 2023
sonmvayina:

Hahaaa..

Very funny..

This has nothing to do with me..

Everybody here know how stupid you are.

So let's move on...

Its always about you. As a man is, so he thinketh
Re: Could Someone Knowleable Please Teach About Spirit Husbands And Wives? by Dtruthspeaker: 9:50am On Sep 10, 2023
onumadu:

The woman feels that her "reserved" lifestyle is responsible for the spirit husband being there.

That obviously is a very stupid and ridiculous lie. How can you get married by staying quietly indoors?

I said, you want lies and you run from Truths.

onumadu:

BTW look around you and count how many "wayward" women you know that have problems having children. Apart from the ones that damaged their reproductive system through abortions, how many have you seen having problems conceiving and having children?

Do the count objectively rather than subjectively.

See! You had to qualify it when you saw that the numbers are high. Obviously you do not know that every wayward girl will always seek abortion because pregnancy is both a blessing and a punishment

So for every fornicator, pregnancy is a punishment as is seen now that everybody hates a single mother which is why they would always want to cancel the punishment exactly how we threw out our parents canes when we did not do our homework.

And the punishment still came.

It is in your power to bury your head in the sand but it is you who the lion will eat
Re: Could Someone Knowleable Please Teach About Spirit Husbands And Wives? by Dtruthspeaker: 10:15am On Sep 10, 2023
onumadu:

Let me help you a little... (probably for the last time). lol

When I said "reserved", I meant SEXUAL in all ramifications. And I won't say more on that because it is someone's privacy.

What I can't say though is whether she did some "whoring".

Some of you (mostly young Christians) often mistake "w-h-o-re" or "Whoring", or "fornication" mentioned in the Bible for SEX. IT IS NOT.
IT IS IDOL WORSHIP, and it is the only sin that God really curses

So Ezekiel 23, Hosea 9:11-14. Leviticus is about idol worshipper. What a delusion.

Anyway your blessing or curse, your life and death.
Re: Could Someone Knowleable Please Teach About Spirit Husbands And Wives? by onumadu: 6:22pm On Sep 10, 2023
@Dtruthspeaker

You win.

I think the thread is being derailed from its intended goal...

The goal of this thread is to share information/experiences by INFORMED people, or people who dealt with and surmounted (or not) the problem.

If you have had the experience, or helped someone solve this problem, please share your experience.

This thread is not about sermonization.

You are here sitting in judgement of a woman you don't even know. Making HUGE AND OUTRAGEOUS ALLEGATIONS AGAINST A TOTAL STRANGER based on your own interpretation of the Bible. You constituted yourself into judge, jury and executioner, instead of offering solutions. lol

You are convinced that she is paying for her sins (you being God, you know for sure). lol
I can bet that the story in the Bible where Jesus was asked about someone who was blind from birth. They asked Jesus directly whether the person sinned inside stomach, and Jesus said the person didn't commit any sin, that the whole thing is that God's works may be known.
You don't read such things in the same Bible?

The greatest problem of people who claim to be Christians these days is that they want to HUMANIZE GOD.
They want to create God in their own images.

Ever wonder why wickedness and societal destruction have been accelerating in Nigeria with the increase in number of churches?

People like you are exactly why Jesus said "Judge not, that you be not judged".

My last advice to you is to pray that you or someone you know never encounter life situation that would also attract people like you judging blindly.
It is usually what happens.
Re: Could Someone Knowleable Please Teach About Spirit Husbands And Wives? by onumadu: 6:33pm On Sep 10, 2023
sonmvayina:

The laws that govern the spiritual world is different from those that are operational here....because they are different realms...like here, gravity is operational...but over there not at all....over here I need a machine to move from one place to another..but there they teleport......etc.

Hmm, I never thought of it before like that.
You meant OPERATIONAL laws though, rather that MORAL laws. Right?
Re: Could Someone Knowleable Please Teach About Spirit Husbands And Wives? by onumadu: 6:43pm On Sep 10, 2023
sonmvayina:

Ok...will do..

Please share that your experience because it might even contain a totally different but effective way of solving the problem.

It doesn't matter whether the cat is white or black. What matters is that it kills rats. cheesy

It is left to each person to decide for themselves which solution to apply to their problem.

1 Like

Re: Could Someone Knowleable Please Teach About Spirit Husbands And Wives? by sonmvayina(m): 7:59pm On Sep 10, 2023
onumadu:

Hmm, I never thought of it before like that.
You meant OPERATIONAL laws though, rather that MORAL laws. Right?

What's the difference?
Re: Could Someone Knowleable Please Teach About Spirit Husbands And Wives? by onumadu: 9:23pm On Sep 10, 2023
sonmvayina:

What's the difference?

By "Moral laws" I mean for example thou shall not kill. It is the same for humans and spirits, isn't it?
But in "operational laws": Man can only work according to physical laws: Example gravity, while spirits teleport.
Re: Could Someone Knowleable Please Teach About Spirit Husbands And Wives? by RoyalDiadems: 2:09am On Sep 11, 2023
onumadu:

Thanks for a LOADED comment.
This your comment is like an encyclopedia of its own. It contains A LOT of information.

My take away from it is your proposed METHODS OF DELIVERANCE.

I do only spiritual sanitation and self deliverance. As a matter of fact I do BOTH SIMULTANEOUSLY.

I've made a comment here in Nairaland in another post about how to live a life of dominion (I can't remember the name of the thread now).

My strategy is simple: I use POWERFUL CHRISTIAN MUSICS.

From my understanding of the composition of the human body, it is mostly made of water, and water crystal can be changed using music.

So, I change my body's vibration by playing powerful Christian musics whenever I'm idle (like driving or before I fall asleep).

The result is that at all times, your body, soul and spirit is aligned with God.

Such a state makes life extremely uncomfortable for these beings, and they simply "gap" you.

I mean, which demons wants to keep hearing the word of the God every minute in music? lol
It drives them nuts, and they distance from you.

Anyway that's my own strategy. grin

Thanks for sharing this powerful information.

Great innovation.

Does this work for you? The logic presented here is superb.

Would you explain what you mean by water crystals being changed using music? Would you also care to provide examples of powerful Christian music you listen to?

1 Like

Re: Could Someone Knowleable Please Teach About Spirit Husbands And Wives? by FxMasterz: 2:23am On Sep 11, 2023
onumadu:

I think that your submission seems closer to the truth (about having multiple wives), but I suspect that there are more ways that they happen than the ones you listed.

I say so because a young member of my extended family (7 yrs old at the time) that was having some behavioral issues was being prayed for by a powerful pastor. The pastor said that while he was praying, he found out that the little boy had 7 spirit wives.
He said that the spirit wives were his former wives from his past incarnation. He married 7 women in his last incarnation.
They simply followed him into current incarnation, and had been disturbing him.
The pastor proceeded to conduct deliverance on the boy.
Surmise to say that he got significantly better, though not completely over the problem till today (he is a 37 years old adult now).
Which makes me to wonder whether those spirit spouses can ever be COMPLETELY gotten rid of.

Throwing the discussing wider now, I personally believe that almost every human being on this earth has some kind of spirit spouse(s).
Whether those spouses are problematic to the person depends on the person's spiritual level or vibration level.

I would share my own personal experience later, but I'll wait until more people share their thoughts.

Thanks for sharing yours.

Now that you know the Lord, I'm sure you already know that the so called pastor talking about past incarnations is not a true man of God. That's someone from the occult disguising as a man of God.

Rather than help the buy, he'll add to his problems.
Re: Could Someone Knowleable Please Teach About Spirit Husbands And Wives? by FxMasterz: 2:35am On Sep 11, 2023
onumadu:
All my dating were with marriage intentions, and that maybe why the ladies hung on a little longer after we separated.

But then, the idea that a living breathing person could become a spirit spouse to another living breathing person is a phenomenon that I never knew existed.
Or could the real spirit wife be masquerading with the lady's face? But the lady was acting it out in real life, too.
Or does the spirit spouse possess a person one dated, and use her/him to stalk the man or woman?
All I know is that the visitations happened, and they were spiritual in nature.

Maybe now you understand why I started this thread and why I needed an authority on the matter to teach it.

These are the possible reasons why you're seeing the lady in your dreams:

1. She might be possessed and could have been an agent sent to your life from the occult. She is not the actual spirit wife but a doorway for the spirit wife to manifest.

2. While you were together, you might have been deeply attached to her emotionally. Perhaps she was most loved by you. Due to your deep emotional attachment, the actual spirit wife could use her image to ensnare you.

You need to break your soul ties with the lady in question. If you had any covenant with her, break it. The unholy relationship must be broken spiritually before you can be free. Break the union and cast out the spirit wife.

1 Like

Re: Could Someone Knowleable Please Teach About Spirit Husbands And Wives? by onumadu: 4:13am On Sep 11, 2023
FxMasterz:

These are the possible reasons why you're seeing the lady in your dreams:

1. She might be possessed and could have been an agent sent to your life from the occult. She is not the actual spirit wife but a doorway for the spirit wife to manifest.

2. While you were together, you might have been deeply attached to her emotionally. Perhaps she was most loved by you. Due to your deep emotional attachment, the actual spirit wife could use her image to ensnare you.

You need to break your soul ties with the lady in question. If you had any covenant with her, break it. The unholy relationship must be broken spiritually before you can be free. Break the union and cast out the spirit wife.

Thanks Pastor for your invaluable insights and contribution to this issue/topic.

I honestly believe that your Number 1 reason above is perhaps the most likely reason.

Your reason Number 2 reason above is not likely because I wasn't really emotionally attached to this person.

She was obsessed with me (I thought it was love and wanted to determine whether I could fall in love with her and marry her).
Didn't happen.
At first I thought it was love, but when I found out that she was obsessive of me, I started to immediately take steps to end the relationship.
Granted, it took me a while to end the relationship, because I was feeling really sorry for her (she was actually very loving and caring to me).
She would send notes, make calls that I don't pick, leave voice messages, etc. So I had to do it gently, over time.

With hindsight now, what I believe is likely the case is that an entity (a spirit wife, maybe sent by the occult) possessed her and was using her to get to me. I saw the entity in one of my vision/dreams.

However, the spirit wife was also using other people's images/faces sometimes, but hers was most frequent.

I definitely wasn't "in love" with her. So, in essence, there is no "soul tie" to break. There was none to begin with. lol

I have dominion over it and over all other forces of darkness operating in my life and environment. I have already stated how I dominate them.

The problem though is that these forces when they can't get to you, they go after your wife or children.
I often tell my wife that our family has two security doors. If I close my door and she leaves hers open, these things take advantage of any open door. They even use children's "doors" if you don't cover them spiritually.

Powerful Christian musics play in my house every night and in my vehicles all the time.
That's the shortcut solution for me. Covers children and a weak wife. grin

1 Like

Re: Could Someone Knowleable Please Teach About Spirit Husbands And Wives? by onumadu: 4:38am On Sep 11, 2023
RoyalDiadems:

Great innovation.

Would you explain what you mean by water crystals being changed using music? Would you also care to provide examples of powerful Christian music you listen to?

Sure!

I will attach some videos...

The first video concerns the theory of water crystals, and how they are changed by music, prayer, human emotions, even pictures.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IYRPy2G4TKs

The second is a powerful Christian music I play most nights before falling asleep.
This song is powerful. You need to follow the words though (the power is in the words).
The trick is to imagine the LOVE that Jesus had for you when he offered himself to die a painful death on the cross.
Just focus and meditate on that LOVE and be emotional about it. That LOVE emotion works wonders.
That's the summary of it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uN3d9mei1LA

The second music is the one I play when I feel weak in the spirit. It does the heavy lifting for me.
I may not even pray before going to bed, just having this song playing is enough to drive all the evil forces away.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C_YM_hYzcPo

This next song also raises my emotion (LOVE) for Jesus Christ and does the magic of changing my "water crystals". lol
Keep in mind that this song is old and has many renditions. But the way this singer sang her version raises emotions.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_mPJQyVrYu0

I have tons and tons of other Christian musics. I'm Igbo and there are LOTS of Igbo gospel musics that do the magic for me.

1 Like

Re: Could Someone Knowleable Please Teach About Spirit Husbands And Wives? by onumadu: 8:05am On Sep 11, 2023
RoyalDiadems:

Great innovation.

The next music below totally disarms the powers behind these things.

Please follow THE WORDS carefully.

I have picked out the words that I love most from the song (screenshot) and added it here.

Enjoy!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rn9-UNer6MQ

1 Like

Re: Could Someone Knowleable Please Teach About Spirit Husbands And Wives? by FxMasterz: 2:06pm On Sep 11, 2023
onumadu:

Thanks Pastor for your invaluable insights and contribution to this issue/topic.

I honestly believe that your Number 1 reason above is perhaps the most likely reason.

Your reason Number 2 reason above is not likely because I wasn't really emotionally attached to this person.

She was obsessed with me (I thought it was love and wanted to determine whether I could fall in love with her and marry her).
Didn't happen.
At first I thought it was love, but when I found out that she was obsessive of me, I started to immediately take steps to end the relationship.
Granted, it took me a while to end the relationship, because I was feeling really sorry for her (she was actually very loving and caring to me).
She would send notes, make calls that I don't pick, leave voice messages, etc. So I had to do it gently, over time.

With hindsight now, what I believe is likely the case is that an entity (a spirit wife, maybe sent by the occult) possessed her and was using her to get to me. I saw the entity in one of my vision/dreams.

However, the spirit wife was also using other people's images/faces sometimes, but hers was most frequent.

I definitely wasn't "in love" with her. So, in essence, there is no "soul tie" to break. There was none to begin with. lol

I have dominion over it and over all other forces of darkness operating in my life and environment. I have already stated how I dominate them.

The problem though is that these forces when they can't get to you, they go after your wife or children.
I often tell my wife that our family has two security doors. If I close my door and she leaves hers open, these things take advantage of any open door. They even use children's "doors" if you don't cover them spiritually.

Powerful Christian musics play in my house every night and in my vehicles all the time.
That's the shortcut solution for me. Covers children and a weak wife. grin

This is really beautiful. You're well grounded.

However, soul ties do.not be necessarily exist as a result of emotional bonds. If you had sex with her during your relationship, then there's a soul tie.
Re: Could Someone Knowleable Please Teach About Spirit Husbands And Wives? by RoyalDiadems: 6:15pm On Sep 11, 2023
onumadu:

Sure!

I will attach some videos...

The first video concerns the theory of water crystals, and how they are changed by music, prayer, human emotions, even pictures.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IYRPy2G4TKs

The second is a powerful Christian music I play most nights before falling asleep.
This song is powerful. You need to follow the words though (the power is in the words).
The trick is to imagine the LOVE that Jesus had for you when he offered himself to die a painful death on the cross.
Just focus and meditate on that LOVE and be emotional about it. That LOVE emotion works wonders.
That's the summary of it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uN3d9mei1LA

The second music is the one I play when I feel weak in the spirit. It does the heavy lifting for me.
I may not even pray before going to bed, just having this song playing is enough to drive all the evil forces away.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C_YM_hYzcPo

This next song also raises my emotion (LOVE) for Jesus Christ and does the magic of changing my "water crystals". lol
Keep in mind that this song is old and has many renditions. But the way this singer sang her version raises emotions.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_mPJQyVrYu0

I have tons and tons of other Christian musics. I'm Igbo and there are LOTS of Igbo gospel musics that do the magic for me.

Thanks so much for sharing.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Seven Women Would Go For One Man! / The Benefit Of Death By Benson Idahosa. / Tb Joshua prophecy on Corona is working PICTURES

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 160
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.