Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,446 members, 7,830,226 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 06:10 PM

Could Someone Knowleable Please Teach About Spirit Husbands And Wives? - Religion (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Could Someone Knowleable Please Teach About Spirit Husbands And Wives? (4655 Views)

What Does The Bible Teach About Speaking In Tongues? / 10 Facts Your Pastor Never Told You About Spirit Husband/wife / The Truth About Spirit Husband And Wives (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Could Someone Knowleable Please Teach About Spirit Husbands And Wives? by onumadu: 9:44pm On Sep 21, 2023
bobestman:
Depend on the words of God Almighty to separate yourself from any woman troubling you spiritually. But know that if you separate things might be hard financially for you. Ppl who experience this are special ppl that is why this ladies attack them

You can also align with them like Sonmvayina said. If you align and give them what they want you will be prosperous but know that they will keep requesting for those items at certain times. The scripture elated posted makes this clear. Don't offer items to them cos you don't know if someone is pushing you to submit to them. We need to apply wisdom or be guided in which ever way we choose

The one ppl ignorantly call the queen of heaven is ISISI/ISIS - the Mother. The woman of Revelation 12 and the one crying to her children in Proverbs 8. She is the one guiding the doorway or stargate to heaven. She is greater than all gods. Anyone pouring libation or offering cakes is doing that in futility. She protects the children and guide them to the Father. She is not evil

WOw, this story is beginning to REALLY come alive.

The first bolded is EXACTLY what happened to me. I started having SERIOUS financial problems after I cut myself loose from her.
I never managed to make the connection until this your post!
Now it all makes sense.
But I have since recovered financially, but not without serious bruises.

@Second bolded, oga you need to explain more, because you are unto something here.
I suspect that is why the Catholic church is powerful in her own right.
Re: Could Someone Knowleable Please Teach About Spirit Husbands And Wives? by onumadu: 10:00pm On Sep 21, 2023
elated177:
Tell me something, was the so-called spiirt wife married to your spirit, soul or body or to the three? If it is/was married to your soul, what happened to your spirit? These questions are also for sonmvayina.

Onumadu, let us hear the story of the friend of triplechoice.

Well, the way I understand these things, she is married to the spirit of her "victim".

The spirit is like a POWERFUL (omnipotent -being from God)"Operating System" or OS (to use computer science parlance).

The closest thing we have today to this type of OS is AI (artificial intelligence).
It is analogous to a "software".

If you know anything about computer science or tech you would know that the OS controls or has access to ALL "applications" or "Apps" running in the computer. It also has access to ALL hardware in the system.
So, ...
(1) The OS is the spirit. (software)
(2) The applications (apps) is the soul (software)
(3) The hardware is the body. (hardware or physical body)

So, once a spirit spouse is married or in union with the victim's spirit, it gains access to ALL "hardware" and ALL "apps" of the victim.
A computer virus that operates at the level of the operating system, called "rootkits" behaves the same way.
It gains access to all hardware and software. If you run a virus scan that scans only software above the OS, it would miss removing the rootkits.

So, this problem can only be solved at the spiritual (which is OS) level.

1 Like

Re: Could Someone Knowleable Please Teach About Spirit Husbands And Wives? by bobestman(m): 10:35pm On Sep 21, 2023
onumadu:

WOw, this story is beginning to REALLY come alive.

The first bolded is EXACTLY what happened to me. I started having SERIOUS financial problems after I cut myself loose from her.
I never managed to make the connection until this your post!
Now it all makes sense.
But I have since recovered financially, but not without serious bruises.

@Second bolded, oga you need to explain more, because you are unto something here.
I suspect that is why the Catholic church is powerful in her own right.
Yea the financial issue will first come but soon you will overcome
Yea catholics has great knowledge about her. She is the incarnation of Mary. Their reverence for her open doors for them. Remember the 3 sisters at Fatima in 1917? You don't worship her but God. Don't grieve her or her children. When i first learnt about her, i had a dream where ppl want to kill me for what i didn't do. When i opened my eyes they were no more. I saw her opposite me. She saved me
Re: Could Someone Knowleable Please Teach About Spirit Husbands And Wives? by onumadu: 5:08am On Sep 22, 2023
bobestman:
Yea the financial issue will first come but soon you will overcome
Yea catholics has great knowledge about her. She is the incarnation of Mary. Their reverence for her open doors for them. Remember the 3 sisters at Fatima in 1917? You don't worship her but God. Don't grieve her or her children. When i first learnt about her, i had a dream where ppl want to kill me for what i didn't do. When i opened my eyes they were no more. I saw her opposite me. She saved me

@elated
What do you say about this view?
Is Mary the incarnate of Isis?

I have many more question but I'll wait until more information comes from people.

I'll later share a dream I had a while ago after series of divination.
It was a warning from God.

That is why I said earlier in this thread that God first warns his servants when they stray, and his punishment only comes down if they fail to listen and correct their ways.

That is exactly why David said in Psalm 103: 8-14

8 The Lord is merciful and gracious, slow to anger, and plenteous in mercy.

9 He will not always chide: neither will he keep his anger for ever.

10 He hath not dealt with us after our sins; nor rewarded us according to our iniquities.

11 For as the heaven is high above the earth, so great is his mercy toward them that fear him.

12 As far as the east is from the west, so far hath he removed our transgressions from us.

13 Like as a father pitieth his children, so the Lord pitieth them that fear him.

14 For he knoweth our frame; he remembereth that we are dust.

More later...
Re: Could Someone Knowleable Please Teach About Spirit Husbands And Wives? by bobestman(m): 7:58am On Sep 22, 2023
Religious ppl don't believe such things only spiritual ppl do cos they know nothing about Isi-isi/Isis or Inana/NneNna.They even call her devil. Rev 12 happened in the spiritual and is a manifestation of what happened in the NT - The woman gave birth to the son who will rule the world and crush the dragon and his seeds physically cos it is the seed of the woman that will bruise the serpent/dragon's head - Gen 3:15
Re: Could Someone Knowleable Please Teach About Spirit Husbands And Wives? by elated177: 10:57am On Sep 22, 2023
What people refer to as spirit wives may be, are most likely, demons sent to follow and monitor them by envious and wicked people - sorcerers and sorceresses - usually from their communities, in order to ruin and destroy their lives.

What parades herself as a spirit wife of a man may be Satan manifesting as a female to humans in order to attract and elicit sympathy from people. He does this whenever a highly esteemed and gifted saint, servant, follower or messenger of YHVH Almighty is born into the world. What is he after? He is after the glory that belongs to YHVH Almighty. He covets the glory of YHVH Almighty.

1 Like

Re: Could Someone Knowleable Please Teach About Spirit Husbands And Wives? by elated177: 11:21am On Sep 22, 2023
onumadu, is YHVH Almighty, our Father in heaven, the Father of the spirits of all human beings? If he is, how, then, can a demon be supposedly married to the spirit of a human being?

1 Like

Re: Could Someone Knowleable Please Teach About Spirit Husbands And Wives? by onumadu: 2:37pm On Sep 22, 2023
elated177:
What people refer to as spirit wives may be, are most likely, demons sent to follow and monitor them by envious and wicked people - sorcerers and sorceresses - usually from their communities, in order to ruin and destroy their lives.

What parades herself as a spirit wife of a man may be Satan manifesting as a female to humans in order to attract and elicit sympathy from people. He does this whenever a highly esteemed and gifted saint, servant, follower or messenger of YHVH Almighty is born into the world. What is he after? He is after the glory that belongs to YHVH Almighty. He covets the glory of YHVH Almighty.

@First bolded:
In other words you are not really sure. grin
Well, you may be right. But come o, have you or anyone close enough to you had this experience we are discussing?
That experience part is critically important, because nothing beats personal experience.

@Second bolded:
It is very possible that Satan can package himself into a "woman" to lure person's close to God into sin.
Very likely, in fact...
BUT, why would Satan do it himself when he has legions of gods at his beck and call?
He could send a goddess to do that work of seducing men of God.
This your last point is CRITICALLY IMPORTANT, because when I used to have this problem was mostly after I stopped or took a break from a prayerful lifestyle: for example if I don't pray for three days or more straight.
So, instead of me not praying at all, I would read Psalms 91, Psalm 121, Psalm 23 , and end it with Our Lord's Prayer.
I do this EVERY NIGHT before going to sleep.
Re: Could Someone Knowleable Please Teach About Spirit Husbands And Wives? by onumadu: 2:56pm On Sep 22, 2023
elated177:
onumadu, is YHVH Almighty, our Father in heaven, the Father of the spirits of all human beings? If he is, how, then, can a demon be supposedly married to the spirit of a human being?

You need to understand that God gave humans total freedom to do whatever they want.
It is just that the freedom comes with a caveat or consequences for each action.
It is a NATURAL SPIRITUAL LAW (like gravity is a physical natural law).
Some call that law Karma.
There are male and female spirits.
Someone already explained that we are spirits having a human experience. I believe that.
The term "demon" is a bit controversial because I've come across an honest "spiritualist" - a Catholic Priest- who confided in me to tell me that
an evil spirit came be controlled and commanded to do a good thing, and an angel or a good spirit can be commanded or made to do a bad thing to a person.
I hope you remember the story in the Bible when God was asking his angels who would go to be a lying spirit (or an evil spirit) in the mouths of a king Ahab's prophets, that God wanted to destroy? 1Kings 22
He said that in the spirit world, there are really no clear boundaries except that the human being using these spirits face consequences for however they used them.
I also believe that nothing exists outside of God's total control and enclosure:
That is, nothing can exist without God signing off on its existence.
Satan is NOT God's adversary or peer power. Dem never born the devil well to stand toe to toe with the Most High.
This view/story is deeper and needs more writing for which I don't really have time now.
Re: Could Someone Knowleable Please Teach About Spirit Husbands And Wives? by triplechoice(m): 6:17pm On Sep 22, 2023
One of my childhood friends who passed away before now ,,may his soul RIP, once shared with me a strange recurring dream he experienced when he was still a bachelor and living alone .

According to him ,he would see himself in a dream having sex with an unkown lady, the same person everytime .It worried him greatly it was the person appearing each time and because of this,he decided to pay close attention to the dream to unravel it.

Whenever she appeared in the dream ,she would go through exactly the same motion of pulling down her pants seducttively to get him aroused ,and the next thing he would see himself on top of her banging away ,unable to stop or resist her until he ejaculated and wakes up from it to find he has soiled his bed with his own semen ..

Wet dream ?

He wouldn't see it as that .

He said he had reasons to suspect that something other than just ordinary wet dream was going behind the scene .

He wasnt practicing sexual repression to trigger that kind of dream experience . He had regular sex whenever he wanted to.

So what could be the cause ? He had no answer and immediate solution and because of this , it got him further depressed that there was something going on in his life he had no control over.

Another thing he told me was that the dream was always leaving him badly debilitated plus the bad mood that came with it.

Then he got an idea on what to do.

And this was what he did .

Every night before going to sleep ,he would affirm to himself that he was going to confront the woman in the dream whenever she showed up .

And so , one fateful night , she came as usual and without wasting time was begining to pull down her pants. But this time around ,my friend said he became conscious in the dream as if in the waking state and remembered what he promised to do .

At first, he pretended he was trying to unbuckle his belt for another round of sex ,but immediately lashed out angrily with ,

"So you have come again ?
'just wait ,let me pull off my trousers first ,

" today I'm going to fug the hell out of you so that next ....."

Before he would finished saying that, she stopped in her tracks and with suprise showing in her face , pulled up her pants quickly ,turned around and ran away.

That was the last time he ever saw her in his dreams . And he became free from the experience .

.Now that I just narrated what my friend went through and how he resolved it , I would like to say this,

I think I have been greatly misunderstood on this thread . I never said people don't have the kind of experience my friend had or dismissed them as imagination .No.

My position is that the explanation of what is responsible is not correct . I prefer the phrase ,negative spirits attachment and not spirit spouse which only mask the problem and makes it seem less than what it's.

That phrase ,spirit spouse, is a misnomer .

Spirits not yet in human form or have dropped a body at death , ( every human being is spirit in a physical body ) no longer possess sexual organs to have sex with anyone . Spirit is made of light energy. What exist is positive or negative energy ,spirits . Sometimes a spirit can be both positive and negative .

So I say, those sex dreams people suspect are caused by whatever are never what it seems . They're just symbolic representation of something going on behind the scene which must be investigated by the person experiencing it . . A negative entity might be using that illusion of having sex with you to vicariously feed on your energy of life force It's not real sex.

In addition , one should be aware that , the mind can create wet dreams to enable one relief sexual tension . That one is not a problem if you have ever experienced it. But unfortunately some person think otherwise . Not every wet dream or sex in a dream is evidence of spirit spouse, demons or whatever .One should learn the difference so one don't jump the gun .

And finally any entity that is impinging on one's free will , should be avoided , with all ties completely severed . There's spiritual deception everywhere . As above so below .

Well ,each one to his own.
Re: Could Someone Knowleable Please Teach About Spirit Husbands And Wives? by onumadu: 8:44pm On Sep 22, 2023
triplechoice:

My position is that the explanation of what is responsible is not correct . I prefer the phrase ,negative spirits attachment and not spirit spouse which only mask the problem and makes it seem less than what it's.

That phrase ,spirit spouse, is a misnomer .

Spirits not yet in human form or have dropped a body at death , ( every human being is spirit in a physical body ) no longer possess sexual organs to have sex with anyone . Spirit is made of light energy. What exist is positive or negative energy ,spirits . Sometimes a spirit can be both positive and negative .

Firstly, thanks for sharing your friend's story. It helps to prove one of my suspected theories, which is that we as MAN (or living human) have a LOT of authority over these things, but because we are in the flesh and mostly ignorant, we don't know that fact.
I've had an experience that I would share later.

Having said that, I would not dismiss spirit spouses outright, because the very fact that people don't believe that they exist, gives them IMMENSE power to make mayhem in the lives of people.
In fact, these powers depend on people's denial or being unaware of their existence to thrive and do damage.

Apart from spirits, there are also other "beings" that inhabit what a renowned spiritualist Prof Nathan Uzorma calls "the subtle layer of this realm".
In that "subtle layer", beings can appear PHYSICALLY and disappear at will.
Most times, humans not gifted or trained can NEVER see these beings. But the "initiated" see them easily.
These beings perform PHYSICAL acts on this planet.
And they are not exactly spirits, and neither are they physical beings.
Deep stuff.
I'll share one example next ...
Re: Could Someone Knowleable Please Teach About Spirit Husbands And Wives? by elated177: 8:54pm On Sep 22, 2023
One thing with a faceless forum, such as this one, is that you may even discuss with your mortal enemy and not know it. Here, one person can own up to ten different monikers and use them to push various divergent views just to snare people.

There is nothing the demons and Satan hate more than exposure. They will do everything they can in order to divert attention from themselves whenever people are on to them.
Re: Could Someone Knowleable Please Teach About Spirit Husbands And Wives? by elated177: 8:56pm On Sep 22, 2023
Onumadu, you should, at this point, restate the purpose of your thread. What do you intend to achieve from this thread of yours? I even have a thread that borders on this topic where I said that there IS nothing like spiritual/spirit wife/husband.

I follow the Scriptures of YHVH Almighty and everything contrary to them must be jettisoned.
Re: Could Someone Knowleable Please Teach About Spirit Husbands And Wives? by onumadu: 9:00pm On Sep 22, 2023
Over the last 7 or 8 years, I've had one particular experience with my vehicles.

And the vehicles had never being the same (actually 5 different vehicles).

They have varied from 2009 American made vehicles to 2023 Japanese made vehicles.

And what is that experience?

At PARTICULAR points on certain roads (three different roads), my vehicle would beep off a warning signal as if something was standing on the road (as if I'm about to hit something).

It has happened at least 20 times. And in SAME three locations.

If they happened in many or all locations, I would have simply dismissed it as vehicle technical problems or false signals.

But no, they happen in SAME locations (three different locations really).

So, what did my vehicle anti-collision scanner "see" on the roads?

And I didn't see anything?

That is ONE good example of things operating in the "subtle layer", that human eyes cannot see.

It reminds me of the story of Balaam in the Bible whereby the donkey refused to continue a journey because an angel was standing in the middle of the road.
Numbers 22:21-39
Re: Could Someone Knowleable Please Teach About Spirit Husbands And Wives? by onumadu: 9:15pm On Sep 22, 2023
elated177:
Onumadu, you should, at this point, restate the purpose of your thread. What do you intend to achieve from this thread of yours? I even have a thread that borders on this topic where I said that there is nothing like spiritual/spirit wife/husband.

I follow the Scriptures of YHVH Almighty and everything contrary to them must be jettisoned.

Well, the purpose is to gain as much information as possible about this issue of spirit spouses (because they are real and have had real life consequences in the lives of people).

Just yesterday, I watched a video interview on Facebook where the mother of one powerful pastor in Nigeria called "Godspower" was narrating her ordeal with spirit husband problem before the man was born.

She is a woman in her 80s and therefore cannot be lying.

She narrated how she would (in those days when she had the problem) be lying in bed with her husband, and immediately she fell asleep, she would turn into some kind of bird and fly into the river in their village.

She said that once she flew into the fiver, the river would turn and become like earth again, and she would walk "home" (she said she had a house with her water husband inside the river).

She would "sleep" with her spirit husband on their bed inside the water home, and when she finished she would lie there with the spirit husband until when she was about to wake up on earth, she would then go back.

She said that she lost two of her first children before the pastor was born. But after the pastor was born she stopped losing her kids (though she said she lost the last born).

The point is that these things are real, and have destroyed the lives of people who don't know that they exist.

But the good news is that once you know that they exist, it is easy to get rid of them.
But they thrive on people's ignorance.

Remember the saying that "satan's best trick is convincing people that he doesn't exist".
Re: Could Someone Knowleable Please Teach About Spirit Husbands And Wives? by triplechoice(m): 10:16am On Sep 23, 2023
onumadu:

Firstly, thanks for sharing your friend's story. It helps to prove one of my suspected theories, which is that we as MAN (or living human) have a LOT of authority over these things, but because we are in the flesh and mostly ignorant, we don't know that fact.
I've had an experience that I would share later.

Having said that, I would not dismiss spirit spouses outright, because the very fact that people don't believe that they exist, gives them IMMENSE power to make mayhem in the lives of people.
In fact, these powers depend on people's denial or being unaware of their existence to thrive and do damage.

Apart from spirits, there are also other "beings" that inhabit what a renowned spiritualist Prof Nathan Uzorma calls "the subtle layer of this realm".
In that "subtle layer", beings can appear PHYSICALLY and disappear at will.
Most times, humans not gifted or trained can NEVER see these beings. But the "initiated" see them easily.
These beings perform PHYSICAL acts on this planet.
And they are not exactly spirits, and neither are they physical beings.
Deep stuff.
I'll share one example next ...

You still don't get my point .

What I reject is the name ,spirit spouse given to it and not that people don't have those experiences .

I say ,spirit spouse is not an accurate description of the entity responsible and I have given reasons .

Having sex with someone doesn't mean they have become your wife automatically . The idea behind spirit spouse is that once you have sex in the dream ,then you have a spirit spouse .

How? Where and when did the marriage take place ?

You are a Christian and so I ask, why not use the word demon instead of spirit spouse which is from traditional African religion tied to reincarnation .

For me ,the word is , negative spirit
or energy entanglement. This, I think ,accurately describes it.
Re: Could Someone Knowleable Please Teach About Spirit Husbands And Wives? by elated177: 1:44pm On Sep 23, 2023
onumadu, it is your prerogative to believe what you want. It appears you have a particular narrative that you want to push forward. Why not just go ahead and state it fully?

You didn't really answer my question. Is YHVH Almighty, the Creator of the heavens and everything in them, the earth and everything in and on it and the seas and everything in them, the one and only true God, the Father of the spirits of all flesh or not?

Can Satan or the demons create a human being?

This is not about the existence of Satan and the demons.
Re: Could Someone Knowleable Please Teach About Spirit Husbands And Wives? by elated177: 1:51pm On Sep 23, 2023
Can you mention those roads and the exact locations and lets find out if anyone has ever observed such a phenomenon, onumadu?
Re: Could Someone Knowleable Please Teach About Spirit Husbands And Wives? by elated177: 2:05pm On Sep 23, 2023
onumadu, of course, YHVH Almighty has no rival.

Satan is the enemy of humans. Satan is the adversary of humans. His job is to get people to sin against our Father in heaven in order to be granted the permission to deal with them.

I am yet to see where it is stated in the Scriptures that spirit exists in male and female forms. Do you mind quoting the place(s)?

Who can command a messenger/an angel to do evil?

Like I said already, you clearly have a lot of "information" on the topic of this thread of yours that you want to publish here. Why not just go ahead and do so?
Re: Could Someone Knowleable Please Teach About Spirit Husbands And Wives? by elated177: 2:19pm On Sep 23, 2023
What people call spiritual/spirit wives/husbands are demons sent by envious and wicked forces, especially from the places of origin, to monitor and follow them in order to ruin and destroy their lives. Such evil, envious and wicked human beings play their parts by making sure that the demons stay on course. They pass this on to their children.

When people say "your village people dey follow you", do they mean your entire village? Is it not the satanic and demonic watchers in every village or community? They watch out for when great and extraordinary stars will be born in that village or community. So, since there are satanic and demonic watchers in all villages, communities and societies, the ones in your own village or community can easily liaise with the ones in whatever village or community you are in - that is if you do any kind of relocation.

Matthew 2: 2 After Yahushua was born in Bethlehem in Judea, during the time of King Herod, Magi from the east came to Jerusalem 2 and asked, “Where is the one who has been born king of the Jews? We saw his star when it rose and have come to worship him.”

Does the italicized portion ring any bells?

This is just one part.

1 Like

Re: Could Someone Knowleable Please Teach About Spirit Husbands And Wives? by elated177: 2:37pm On Sep 23, 2023
The other part, which I have already stated above, is when satan takes particular interest in a saint, servant, follower or messenger of YHVH Almighty who is highly esteemed and has been assigned some extraordinary tasks by the Father in heaven. He covets the glory of YHVH Almighty, the Father of the spirits of all human beings.

He can appear as a female to humans in order to elicit sympathy. He has his human followers and worshippers. He can call himself a female to hoodwink, but, then, we, the saints, servants, followers and messengers of YHVH Almighty, of Yahushua the Messiah, know that he is the one wasting their lives - the lives of those of follow him - through various means.

Nahum 3: Woe to the city of blood, full of lies, full of plunder, never without victims!
2 The crack of whips, the clatter of wheels,
galloping horses and jolting chariots! 3 Charging cavalry, flashing swords  and glittering spears! Many casualties, piles of dead, bodies without number, people stumbling over the corpses— 4 all because of the wanton lust of a prostitute, alluring, the mistress of sorceries, who enslaved nations by her prostitution and peoples by her witchcraft.

So, whether one calls it a deity in charge of a village or a community, it doesn't matter if one refers to it as terrestrial, water, atmospheric or arboreal deity, it is Satan claiming ownership in order to get people to worship him. He will fight against all lights of YHVH Almighty born in that village or community using his human agents and watchers and worshippers. He does everything he can do in order to maintain his hold and presence over and in that village or community.

YHVH Almighty, our Father in heaven, the Creator of the heavens and everything in them, the earth and everything in and on it and the various bodies of water and everything in them, the one and only true God, does not make mistakes. His will and purpose must be accomplished.

Isaiah 59: 14 So justice is driven back,
    and righteousness stands at a distance;
truth has stumbled in the streets,
    honesty cannot enter.
15 Truth is nowhere to be found,
    and whoever shuns evil becomes a prey.
YHVH looked and was displeased
    that there was no justice.
16 He saw that there was no one,
    he was appalled that there was no one to intervene; so his own arm achieved salvation for him, and his own righteousness sustained him.
17 He put on righteousness as his breastplate, and the helmet of salvation on his head; he put on the garments of vengeance
and wrapped himself in zeal as in a cloak.
18 According to what they have done, so will he repay wrath to his enemies and retribution to his foes; he will repay the islands their due.
19 From the west, people will fear the name of YHVH, and from the rising of the sun, they will revere his glory. For he will come like a pent-up flood that the breath of YHVH drives along.
20 “The Redeemer will come to Zion,
    to those in Jacob who repent of their sins,”
declares YHVH.

21 “As for me, this is my covenant with them,” says YHVH. “My Spirit, who is on you, will not depart from you, and my words that I have put in your mouth will always be on your lips, on the lips of your children and on the lips of their descendants—from this time on and forever,” says YHVH.

This can be seen in NKJV as:

Isaiah 59: 14 Justice is turned back,
And righteousness stands afar off;
For truth is fallen in the street,
And equity cannot enter.
15 So truth fails,
And he who departs from evil makes himself a prey.

Then YHVH saw it, and it displeased Him
That there was no justice.
16 He saw that there was no man,
And wondered that there was no intercessor;
Therefore His own arm brought salvation for Him;
And His own righteousness, it sustained Him.
17 For He put on righteousness as a breastplate,
And a helmet of salvation on His head;
He put on the garments of vengeance for clothing,
And was clad with zeal as a cloak.
18 According to their deeds, accordingly He will repay,
Fury to His adversaries,
Recompense to His enemies;
The coastlands He will fully repay.
19 So shall they fear
The name of YHVH from the west,
And His glory from the rising of the sun;
When the enemy comes in like a flood,
The Spirit of YHVH will lift up a standard against him.

20 “The Redeemer will come to Zion,
And to those who turn from transgression in Jacob,”
Says YHVH.

21 “As for Me,” says YHVH, “this is My covenant with them: My Spirit who is upon you, and My words which I have put in your mouth, shall not depart from your mouth, nor from the mouth of your descendants, nor from the mouth of your descendants’ descendants,” says YHVH, “from this time and forevermore.”

El Elohe Yahshrael! Hallelu YAH!

1 Like

Re: Could Someone Knowleable Please Teach About Spirit Husbands And Wives? by onumadu: 5:39pm On Sep 23, 2023
triplechoice:

You still don't get my point .

What I reject is the name ,spirit spouse given to it and not that people don't have those experiences .

I say ,spirit spouse is not an accurate description of the entity responsible and I have given reasons .

Having sex with someone doesn't mean they have become your wife automatically . The idea behind spirit spouse is that once you have sex in the dream ,then you have a spirit spouse .

How? Where and when did the marriage take place ?

You are a Christian and so I ask, why not use the word demon instead of spirit spouse which is from traditional African religion tied to reincarnation .

For me ,the word is , negative spirit
or energy entanglement. This, I think ,accurately describes it.

@First bolded:
Okay I see that your main problem is with the name "spirit spouse".
But what do you call the spirit that the old woman was visiting inside the river in the story I shared above?
She described that spirit as her "husband inside the river".
Her account is very vivid and she never said she was being raped by the spirit.
She visited the spirit inside the river willingly.
And that experience impacted her life and may have been responsible for two of her children's deaths.

@Second bolded:
I personally don't believe that spirit spouse is a solely African religion thing.
Other cultures may give it other omnibus names "demons", but it is up to them according to their culture.
Culture has a lot to do with these things, too.
If you tell a white person that you saw visions, he would tell you that you were hallucinating, or something along that line.
CULTURE.
I also don't believe that people fall from the sky or created the day they were born.
I believe in "incarnation" (coming to the earth for the first time), and reincarnation (revisiting the earth).
Even Jesus (according to the Bible account of John the Baptist) recognized reincarnation.
I stand to be proven wrong on that.
Re: Could Someone Knowleable Please Teach About Spirit Husbands And Wives? by onumadu: 5:42pm On Sep 23, 2023
@elated, I will respond to you later today when I have time.
Thanks
Re: Could Someone Knowleable Please Teach About Spirit Husbands And Wives? by Floky215: 10:40pm On Sep 23, 2023
elated177:
onumadu, it is your prerogative to believe what you want. It appears you have a particular narrative that you want to push forward. Why not just go ahead and state it fully?

You didn't really answer my question. Is YHVH Almighty, the Creator of the heavens and everything in them, the earth and everything in and on it and the seas and everything in them, the one and only true God, the Father of the spirits of all flesh or not?

Can Satan or the demons create a human being?

This is not about the existence of Satan and the demons.

Creation as a whole is way beyond the smoke bible is selling to folks...!!

When you say creation..there are timeline to them and we may never know beyond certain point...but fact is human creation was a project carried out by many...More than one being are involved in the project..there were failures before it was perfected to what it is now...!!

The world itself is a mystery and if you have watched the Avatar movies before...that's a subtle way to tell you the a bit truth about creation and the whole spirit and physical body thing...!!

Hollywood have a way of rolling out the truth atimes for those who care to recognize and pick it up...!! grin
Re: Could Someone Knowleable Please Teach About Spirit Husbands And Wives? by Floky215: 10:55pm On Sep 23, 2023
onumadu:

@First bolded:
Okay I see that your main problem is with the name "spirit spouse".
But what do you call the spirit that the old woman was visiting inside the river in the story I shared above?
She described that spirit as her "husband inside the river".
Her account is very vivid and she never said she was being raped by the spirit.
She visited the spirit inside the river willingly.
And that experience impacted her life and may have been responsible for two of her children's deaths.

@Second bolded:
I personally don't believe that spirit spouse is a solely African religion thing.
Other cultures may give it other omnibus names "demons", but it is up to them according to their culture.
Culture has a lot to do with these things, too.
If you tell a white person that you saw visions, he would tell you that you were hallucinating, or something along that line.
CULTURE.
I also don't believe that people fall from the sky or created the day they were born.
I believe in "incarnation" (coming to the earth for the first time), and reincarnation (revisiting the earth).
Even Jesus (according to the Bible account of John the Baptist) recognized reincarnation.
I stand to be proven wrong on that.

I have equally visited a woman who spent more than 7 years under water and have a room there with her own key...!!

Had a chat with her, asked her some questions and other things I can't put on a public forum like this...!! It was a fascinating experience and it enriched my knowledge...!!

Got also contact with many ladies with ties to the water...infact one of my GF even have kids there when.she was 5 years here on earth, She was bringing materials from under water..not hearsay cos she use to show me...vail and jewelries not of this world..!!

She tried marrying but it was a battle and was involved in the whole process...infact anytime she goes and come back you can't stare into her eyes directly...its was tough..but manage to go against them to marry...she died after the first child...!!

Even after death, she kept calling my phone for almost 3 months before she ceased..other matter I can't put here cos they are private...!!

Got others too apart from her and get to hear first hand from them how it is down there...!!!

They also worship down there but to who is the big question...!!! grin

Life is deep people...!! When I see people quoting bible here and there in trying to comment I just laugh and pass..., They know absolutely nothing...!! grin
Re: Could Someone Knowleable Please Teach About Spirit Husbands And Wives? by bobestman(m): 11:12pm On Sep 23, 2023
onumadu:
@elated, I will respond to you later today when I have time.
Thanks
Guy avoid the guy. He knows nothing about this issue. Focus on those who have experienced it. He has the same views with lie lie pastor who once left here and the other who hate blacks. They are ignorant
Re: Could Someone Knowleable Please Teach About Spirit Husbands And Wives? by bobestman(m): 11:32pm On Sep 23, 2023
@Floky215 pls tell us more. This religious ppl know nothing. They carry a bible full of codes. It takes knowledge to understand. They don't even know what is right or wrong there
Re: Could Someone Knowleable Please Teach About Spirit Husbands And Wives? by onumadu: 1:46am On Sep 24, 2023
Floky215:

Creation as a whole is way beyond the smoke bible is selling to folks...!!

When you say creation..there are timeline to them and we may never know beyond certain point...but fact is human creation was a project carried out by many...More than one being are involved in the project..there were failures before it was perfected to what it is now...!!

The world itself is a mystery and if you have watched the Avatar movies before...that's a subtle way to tell you the a bit truth about creation and the whole spirit and physical body thing...!!

Hollywood have a way of rolling out the truth atimes for those who care to recognize and pick it up...!! grin

I absolutely share in this your view.

Even the Bible (Genesis) account of creation supports it too, where God said "Come let US create man in OUR image, after OUR own likeness". Genesis 1:26
Who was God talking to?
Re: Could Someone Knowleable Please Teach About Spirit Husbands And Wives? by onumadu: 2:26am On Sep 24, 2023
elated177:
Can you mention those roads and the exact locations and lets find out if anyone has ever observed such a phenomenon, onumadu?

It is not in Nigeria.
And secondly, even if i mention the places, it is very possible (even likely) that the phenomenon was only manifesting itself to me alone, for some reason.
Like the story of Baalam in the Bible, I'm sure other people used that same road, but didn't have that experience.
Re: Could Someone Knowleable Please Teach About Spirit Husbands And Wives? by onumadu: 2:58am On Sep 24, 2023
Floky215:

I have equally visited a woman who spent more than 7 years under water and have a room there with her own key...!!

Had a chat with her, asked her some questions and other things I can't put on a public forum like this...!! It was a fascinating experience and it enriched my knowledge...!!

Got also contact with many ladies with ties to the water...infact one of my GF even have kids there when.she was 5 years here on earth, She was bringing materials from under water..not hearsay cos she use to show me...vail and jewelries not of this world..!!

She tried marrying but it was a battle and was involved in the whole process...infact anytime she goes and come back you can't stare into her eyes directly...its was tough..but manage to go against them to marry...she died after the first child...!!

Even after death, she kept calling my phone for almost 3 months before she ceased.
.other matter I can't put here cos they are private...!!

Got others too apart from her and get to hear first hand from them how it is down there...!!!

They also worship down there but to who is the big question...!!! grin

[b]Life is deep people...!! [/b]When I see people quoting bible here and there in trying to comment I just laugh and pass..., They know absolutely nothing...!! grin

This your comment is LOADED!

Comment like yours is EXACTLY why I opened this thread.

elated above was asking me what the purpose of this thread is, and HERE IT IS.

Why is your comment very important?

It is because it comes from a real life experience.

Nothing beats real PERSONAL life experience.

I used to know a girl (about 18 year old back then) who used to tell me also about her experiences going to the sea. But I used to think that she was only trying to frighten me off her back then. And indeed she succeeded in frightening me off her. grin

I used to ask her why couldn't she go for deliverance, and she would say that "they will kill her". In fact she gave no indication that she could survive leaving the group. Which somehow supports your story about the lady that died after first childbirth.
I know we have deviated into "ogbanje" or "abiku", but I suspect that they all may be somewhat connected or related.
Re: Could Someone Knowleable Please Teach About Spirit Husbands And Wives? by onumadu: 3:32am On Sep 24, 2023
elated177:
The other part, which I have already stated above, is when satan takes particular interest in a saint, servant, follower or messenger of YHVH Almighty who is highly esteemed and has been assigned some extraordinary tasks by the Father in heaven. He covets the glory of YHVH Almighty, the Father of the spirits of all human beings.

He can appear as a female to humans in order to elicit sympathy. He has his human followers and worshippers. He can call himself a female to hoodwink, but, then, we, the saints, servants, followers and messengers of YHVH Almighty, of Yahushua the Messiah, know that he is the one wasting their lives - the lives of those to who follow him - through various means.

Okay, let me say this now...

I also believe that not all cases of "spirit spouse" is that. I believe that a lot of cases may be what you just commented above.

This your comment is perhaps what happened in my case, because whenever I as much as "deviate" a little (like not praying very well or at all) I get a dream that suggests to me that SATAN is monitoring me, and trying to seduce me as a woman.
How do I know it is Satan?
Because he would first morphs into other people accusing me of one thing or the other, before FINALLY morphing into a woman at the tail end of the dream and try to seduce me. The Bible calls Satan "the accuser of the brethren".

So, yes I agree that not all "spirit spouses" are that. A good number could be Satan masquerading to seduce children of God -get them to sin often through having sex in dream.

However, I don't really believe that they could be sent, because of how INTIMATELY they know their victims.

Like the one coming to me knew what happened in my life when I was very young.

How could it know about that if it was just sent to me? Of course not.
Re: Could Someone Knowleable Please Teach About Spirit Husbands And Wives? by onumadu: 2:57pm On Sep 24, 2023
bobestman:
@Floky215 pls tell us more. This religious ppl know nothing. They carry a bible full of codes. It takes knowledge to understand. They don't even know what is right or wrong there

Seconded @ bolded.
Nothing beats real life experience.
Please share more of your story @Floky215
Thanks!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

How Is Religion The Cause Of Backwardness In Nigeria And Africa? / Life Out Of Dust-the ‘miracle’ Of ‘evolution’ / God And Evil

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 136
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.