Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,409 members, 7,830,054 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 03:37 PM

Could Someone Knowleable Please Teach About Spirit Husbands And Wives? - Religion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Could Someone Knowleable Please Teach About Spirit Husbands And Wives? (4653 Views)

What Does The Bible Teach About Speaking In Tongues? / 10 Facts Your Pastor Never Told You About Spirit Husband/wife / The Truth About Spirit Husband And Wives (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Could Someone Knowleable Please Teach About Spirit Husbands And Wives? by onumadu: 8:40am On Sep 12, 2023
RoyalDiadems:

Thanks so much for sharing.

You're most welcome. smiley

1 Like

Re: Could Someone Knowleable Please Teach About Spirit Husbands And Wives? by onumadu: 8:41am On Sep 12, 2023
@sonmvayina

Oga you ran away. cheesy

We've still waiting for your story.
Re: Could Someone Knowleable Please Teach About Spirit Husbands And Wives? by Dtruthspeaker: 8:47am On Sep 12, 2023
onumadu:
@Dtruthspeaker

You win.

I think the thread is being derailed from its intended goal...

The goal of this thread is to share information/experiences by INFORMED people, or people who dealt with and surmounted (or not) the problem.

If you have had the experience, or helped someone solve this problem, please share your experience.

And I have shared mine and dealt with it by understanding what God does to women who go a whorring and avoided them completely.

'If you think abstinence is hard try breaking a soul tie"

onumadu:

Ever wonder why wickedness and societal destruction have been accelerating in Nigeria with the increase in number of churches?

Secretly, you wish God did not exist else you would have known that surely His Word in Mathew 24:12 will certainly happen, which you have now seen that it has indeed come to pass.

onumadu:
@[b]
People like you are exactly why Jesus said "Judge not, that you be not judged".

My last advice to you is to pray that you or someone you know never encounter life situation that would also attract people like you judging blindly.
It is usually what happens.

Exactly what people say when their conscience judges them.
Re: Could Someone Knowleable Please Teach About Spirit Husbands And Wives? by onumadu: 3:39pm On Sep 12, 2023
Dtruthspeaker:

And I have shared mine and dealt with it by understanding what God does to women who go a whorring and avoided them completely.

'If you think abstinence is hard try breaking a soul tie"

Secretly, you wish God did not exist else you would have known that surely His Word in Mathew 24:12 will certainly happen, which you have now seen that it has indeed come to pass.

Exactly what people say when their conscience judges them.

Since you neither have any experience on the matter, nor any information different, you will be IGNORED henceforth.

There are quite a few of such people that I avoid on nairaland for the fact that engaging them on any level is toxic for the soul.

I guard my psycho-spiritual space very sturdily, and it is in fact a MAJOR part of my strategy to living a life of DOMINION over all forces of darkness.

I've read too many books on people like you who actually need Exorcism, but want to claim moral or leadership authority.

Most times sef, I defeat the devil by pure human intelligence, logic and common sense. I've said so in another thread in this religious section.

So, bye from me.
IGNORED HENCEFORTH.

1 Like

Re: Could Someone Knowleable Please Teach About Spirit Husbands And Wives? by sonmvayina(m): 5:40pm On Sep 12, 2023
onumadu:
@sonmvayina

Oga you ran away. cheesy

We've still waiting for your story.

No vex...nah work..
Tomorrow morning
Re: Could Someone Knowleable Please Teach About Spirit Husbands And Wives? by Dtruthspeaker: 5:47pm On Sep 12, 2023
onumadu:

Since you neither have any experience on the matter, nor any information different, you will be IGNORED henceforth.

There are quite a few of such people that I avoid on nairaland for the fact that engaging them on any level is toxic for the soul.

I guard my psycho-spiritual space very sturdily, and it is in fact a MAJOR part of my strategy to living a life of DOMINION over all forces of darkness.

I've read too many books on people like you who actually need Exorcism, but want to claim moral or leadership authority.

Most times sef, I defeat the devil by pure human intelligence, logic and common sense. I've said so in another thread in this religious section.

So, bye from me.
IGNORED HENCEFORTH.

As is in your power to do.

I am just sharing my own information and what things I saw in the bible which saved me from this rubbish. It may be valluable to another person as it was for me. That is all.
Re: Could Someone Knowleable Please Teach About Spirit Husbands And Wives? by onumadu: 3:29am On Sep 13, 2023
sonmvayina:

No vex...nah work..
Tomorrow morning

Okay sir, work comes first anyway. grin

I have a feeling that your story will be very interesting.

We live in a mysterious world.
No amount of knowledge is too much.
Knowledge is KEY.
Waiting patiently,,,
Re: Could Someone Knowleable Please Teach About Spirit Husbands And Wives? by Jackanda1(m): 10:14am On Sep 13, 2023
onumadu:

Okay sir, work comes first anyway. grin

I have a feeling that your story will be very interesting.

We live in a mysterious world.
No amount of knowledge is too much.
Knowledge is KEY.
Waiting patiently,,,
Check out 'lastchild' moniker on nairaland, he has made a couple of posts and has a dairy about his struggle with a spirit wife.

1 Like

Re: Could Someone Knowleable Please Teach About Spirit Husbands And Wives? by onumadu: 3:29pm On Sep 13, 2023
Jackanda1:
Check out 'lastchild' moniker on nairaland, he has made a couple of posts and has a dairy about his struggle with a spirit wife.

I went through some of his posts, and he says exactly what I've been trying to say here.

One of his KEY information I totally agree with is that, IF YOU HAVE NOT EXPERIENCED IT PERSONALLY, OR HELPED SOMEONE OVERCOME IT, YOU ARE NOT QUALIFIED TO EVEN DISCUSS OR ADVICE ANYONE ON IT.

A lot of people sermonizing have these spirit spouses but are not aware of it.

That is why I'm waiting for sonmvayina to share his experiences dealing with the issue.
Re: Could Someone Knowleable Please Teach About Spirit Husbands And Wives? by elated177: 10:58am On Sep 18, 2023
And sonmvayina never made good of his word. I wonder why.
Re: Could Someone Knowleable Please Teach About Spirit Husbands And Wives? by sonmvayina(m): 8:00pm On Sep 18, 2023
I have shared my story here a while ago..
Well let me say it again...

Well I became conscious of her around 2004 during my NYSC. Before Then I thought it was a wet dream and just shove it aside.
Then when I woke I will be all wet and most times I would be in control and sometimes I would be dominated ....
I thought when I travelled to London it would stop but it didn't, until I met a lady from Trinidad and Tobago, after enough chatting and phone calls for e agreed to meet at my place...but long story short, junior no gree raise, she wondered why after I don talk full ground...next day she gave me some chants and ask me to wake up around 12.35am. I did ..I summoned her..
That's when she actually came "Sophia"..we talked..she was not jealous at all....she gave me the low down of everything ....I thanked her and told her to please allow me enjoy my incarnation. She said it would require for me to give her some stuff..and give up some things. I promised. So we became ally. I asked her why I could not "chop" the lady from Trinidad and Tobago, she said it would have harmed me...if I did,...I thanked her..we just became better aquinted. Since them she has become my ally.
Re: Could Someone Knowleable Please Teach About Spirit Husbands And Wives? by Floky215: 9:19pm On Sep 18, 2023
onumadu:
Someone who really knows this topic on a deeper level should please teach it here.
Should they be ignored?

My main question is this: How many spirit husbands can a woman have, and how many spirit wives can a man have?

@Mods, If this makes front page, it would help a lot.
Thanks!

If you understand that you where existing long before you came to this world to experience it and would return back to where you came from...then you would understand the whole narration of spirit wife and spirit husband...!!

Further there are bad energies sent to to harm people and often confused as spirit wife and spirit husband...!!

You can also get that experience if by chance entity happen to like you and want you as a partner...!!

Church people know nothing of this things and can't give you any solution rather than compounding the issue for you..!!
Re: Could Someone Knowleable Please Teach About Spirit Husbands And Wives? by onumadu: 10:05pm On Sep 18, 2023
sonmvayina:

Well I became conscious of her around 2004 during my NYSC. Before Then I thought it was a wet dream and just shove it aside.
Then when I woke I will be all wet and most times I would be in control and sometimes I would be dominated ....
I thought when I travelled to London it would stop but it didn't, until I met a lady from Trinidad and Tobago, after enough chatting and phone calls for e agreed to meet at my place...but long story short, junior no gree raise, she wondered why after I don talk full ground...next day she gave me some chants and ask me to wake up around 12.35am. I did ..I summoned her..
That's when she actually came "Sophia"..we talked.
.she was not jealous at all....she gave me the low down of everything ....I thanked her and told her to please allow me enjoy my incarnation. She said it would require for me to give her some stuff..and give up some things. I promised. So we became ally. I asked her why I could not "chop" the lady from Trinidad and Tobago, she said it would have harmed me...if I did,...I thanked her..we just became better aquinted. Since them she has become my ally.

You mean she appeared to you PHYSICALLY? shocked

Oga you are still leaving out the "meat of the sandwich" (ie the details). grin

I strongly believe that the details (of the summoning process for example) can be very useful to some readers.

For example, what materials did you use in the process, and how did you do it?

Thanks a million for at least sharing something.

But I need more gist! cheesy grin

I will bug you until you share more gist! cheesy angry

1 Like

Re: Could Someone Knowleable Please Teach About Spirit Husbands And Wives? by Floky215: 10:09pm On Sep 18, 2023
sonmvayina:

That's when she actually came "Sophia"..we talked..she was not jealous at all....she gave me the low down of everything ....I thanked her and told her to please allow me enjoy my incarnation. She said it would require for me to give her some stuff..and give up some things. I promised. So we became ally. I asked her why I could not "chop" the lady from Trinidad and Tobago, she said it would have harmed me...if I did,...I thanked her..we just became better aquinted. Since them she has become my ally.

Wao..!! Are you still in league with the T&T lady? Any link to your full story here..?

1 Like

Re: Could Someone Knowleable Please Teach About Spirit Husbands And Wives? by onumadu: 10:22pm On Sep 18, 2023
Floky215:

If you understand that you where existing long before you came to this world to experience it and would return back to where you came from...then you would understand the whole narration of spirit wife and spirit husband...!!

Further there are bad energies sent to to harm people and often confused as spirit wife and spirit husband...!!

You can also get that experience if by chance entity happen to like you and want you as a partner...!!

Church people know nothing of this things and can't give you any solution rather than compounding the issue for you..!!

Thanks for your priceless insight.

You see, I've often seen the issue from a deeper level as you are implying here.

I say so because in my own experience, the spirit wife knew my innermost feelings and desires and often rode on those facts.

I often wondered how "she" know all those stuff.

She knew even feelings that I had NEVER shared with ANYONE, including my wife.

How did she know all that stuff?

From the many books I've read, I also come to believe that humans incarnate here from the spirit world.

I don't believe that God just creates a person the day the person was born.

One book I read (written by a hypnotist/psychologist) shared cases of people he took back to their past lives. He also had cases of people possessed by "disembodied" souls (people who died and couldn't move on to the next stage of the process).

I personally believe that this earth or this realm is like a school of sorts, where souls come to upgrade themselves.

We "graduate" out of this earth with "degree certificates" in various "courses".

I personally believe that a person who married and had children in this life would graduate higher than someone who never married and had to take care of any children.
It is like someone going to the university to read Medicine , Engineering or Law (married with kids), or someone studying Igbo, or Yoruba as course (never married and never had any kids). grin

So, I share in your perspective on this issue.
Please share more thoughts!
Thanks. cool
Re: Could Someone Knowleable Please Teach About Spirit Husbands And Wives? by sonmvayina(m): 8:48am On Sep 19, 2023
onumadu:

You mean she appeared to you PHYSICALLY? shocked

Oga you are still leaving out the "meat of the sandwich" (ie the details). grin

I strongly believe that the details (of the summoning process for example) can be very useful to some readers.

For example, what materials did you use in the process, and how did you do it?

Thanks a million for at least sharing something.

But I need more gist! cheesy grin

I will bug you until you share more gist! cheesy angry

Hahaha

What worked for me might not work for another person.
I opened my third eye...
Not physically....she is a spiritual being, dwelling in a spiritual realm. Things that ladies live, sweet, cortex, perfume, biscuits....joy soap.
I had to give up sex on Sundays....even with my wife..

Then when I came back, I had to go bath in my river of incarnation..to align with my water tribe....

1 Like

Re: Could Someone Knowleable Please Teach About Spirit Husbands And Wives? by triplechoice(m): 10:51am On Sep 19, 2023
sonmvayina:

It's obvious your story is missing some vital parts .

How can it be true that the person, the Trinidad and Tobago lady , who helped you to resolve the problem would have harmed you ?

And have you tested Sophia to know if she's not a mischievous entity from the other side masquerading as a spirit wife ?

Yes . That's very possible .I will share a friend's story later and how he resolved the problem .

Sometimes what some persons think is a spirit wife may not be it .

Dem nor born dat "spirit wife" well to come try me. We go fight till day break .
Re: Could Someone Knowleable Please Teach About Spirit Husbands And Wives? by Floky215: 11:48am On Sep 19, 2023
triplechoice:

How can it be true that the person, the Trinidad and Tobago lady , who helped you to resolve the problem would have harmed you ?

And have you tested Sophia to know if she's not a mischievous entity from the other side masquerading as a spirit wife ?

Yes . That's very possible .I will share a friend's story later and how he resolved the problem .

Dem nor born dat "spirit wife" well to come try me. We go fight till day break .

Pls do quick and share in full blast with all details pls..
Re: Could Someone Knowleable Please Teach About Spirit Husbands And Wives? by onumadu: 3:14pm On Sep 19, 2023
sonmvayina:

Hahaha

What worked for me might not work for another person.
I opened my third eye...
Not physically....she is a spiritual being, dwelling in a spiritual realm. Things that ladies live, sweet, cortex, perfume, biscuits....joy soap.
I had to give up sex on Sundays....even with my wife..

Then when I came back, I had to go bath in my river of incarnation..to align with my water tribe....

Bros what you describe is what Igbo people call "nwunye mmiri" (ie appeasing "water wife" ) .
The ritual is usually conducted by a "dibia mmiri".
Abi I lie?
How do I know?
Well, I've read a few books on these things.
One I liked most is "ÖDÏNANÏ: THE IGBO RELIGION" By Emmanuel Kaanaenechukwu ANIZOBA
The more I read those books, the broader my knowledge becomes. cool

But, how come the T&T lady was able to point you to it?
Is she a practitioner of African traditional religion?

Thanks for sharing more details!
Re: Could Someone Knowleable Please Teach About Spirit Husbands And Wives? by onumadu: 3:20pm On Sep 19, 2023
triplechoice:

Fair point.

In the spirit business, ANYTHING can be packaged for anything.

That is why it is critical to be spiritually "literate" and not naive.

But he says that the process resolved his issue, and that must mean that he was onto something real.

BTW please kindly share that your own story. It may contain something very helpful.

As for the last bolded sentence hahahahahaha!

Oga this war no dey easy o. But I have your kind of spirit. lol

My own be say I never stop until any spirit I don't want simply packs and leaves. EOD.
Re: Could Someone Knowleable Please Teach About Spirit Husbands And Wives? by elated177: 8:33pm On Sep 19, 2023
Triplechoice, you raised a very important point in your last post. I will reserve my comment till I hear about your friend's story. Hope you share it soon.
Re: Could Someone Knowleable Please Teach About Spirit Husbands And Wives? by elated177: 8:47pm On Sep 19, 2023
Meanwhile, I hope these portions of the Scriptures relate to some people.

Jeremiah 7: 16 “So do not pray for this people nor offer any plea or petition for them; do not plead with me, for I will not listen to you. 17 Do you not see what they are doing in the towns of Judah and in the streets of Jerusalem? 18 The children gather wood, the fathers light the fire, and the women knead the dough and make cakes to offer to the Queen of Heaven. They pour out drink offerings to other gods to arouse my anger. 19 But am I the one they are provoking? declares YHVH. Are they not rather harming themselves, to their own shame?

Jeremiah 44: 15 Then all the men who knew that their wives were burning incense to other gods, along with all the women who were present—a large assembly—and all the people living in Lower and Upper Egypt, said to Jeremiah, 16 “We will not listen to the message you have spoken to us in the name of the Lord! 17 We will certainly do everything we said we would: We will burn incense to the Queen of Heaven and will pour out drink offerings to her just as we and our ancestors, our kings and our officials did in the towns of Judah and in the streets of Jerusalem. At that time we had plenty of food and were well off and suffered no harm. 18 But ever since we stopped burning incense to the Queen of Heaven and pouring out drink offerings to her, we have had nothing and have been perishing by sword and famine.”

Jeremiah 44: 19 The women added, “When we burned incense to the Queen of Heaven and poured out drink offerings to her, did not our husbands know that we were making cakes impressed with her image and pouring out drink offerings to her?”

Nahum 3: Woe to the city of blood, full of lies, full of plunder, never without victims!
2 The crack of whips, the clatter of wheels,
galloping horses and jolting chariots! 3 Charging cavalry, flashing swords  and glittering spears! Many casualties, piles of dead, bodies without number, people stumbling over the corpses— 4 all because of the wanton lust of a prostitute, alluring, the mistress of sorceries, who enslaved nations by her prostitution and peoples by her witchcraft.

Pay particular attention to the following Scripture:

Deut 16:  21 Do not set up any wooden Asherah pole beside the altar you build to YHVH your God,

Deut 16:21 “You shall not plant for yourself any tree, as a wooden image, near the altar which you build for yourself to YHVH your God.

More on that later.
Re: Could Someone Knowleable Please Teach About Spirit Husbands And Wives? by onumadu: 5:20pm On Sep 20, 2023
elated177:
Meanwhile, I hope these portions of the Scriptures relate to some people.

Jeremiah 7: 16 “So do not pray for this people nor offer any plea or petition for them; do not plead with me, for I will not listen to you. 17 Do you not see what they are doing in the towns of Judah and in the streets of Jerusalem? 18 The children gather wood, the fathers light the fire, and the women knead the dough and make cakes to offer to the Queen of Heaven. They pour out drink offerings to other gods to arouse my anger. 19 But am I the one they are provoking? declares YHVH. Are they not rather harming themselves, to their own shame?

Jeremiah 44: 15 Then all the men who knew that their wives were burning incense to other gods, along with all the women who were present—a large assembly—and all the people living in Lower and Upper Egypt, said to Jeremiah, 16 “We will not listen to the message you have spoken to us in the name of the Lord! 17 We will certainly do everything we said we would: We will burn incense to the Queen of Heaven and will pour out drink offerings to her just as we and our ancestors, our kings and our officials did in the towns of Judah and in the streets of Jerusalem. At that time we had plenty of food and were well off and suffered no harm. 18 But ever since we stopped burning incense to the Queen of Heaven and pouring out drink offerings to her, we have had nothing and have been perishing by sword and famine.”

Jeremiah 44: 19 The women added, “When we burned incense to the Queen of Heaven and poured out drink offerings to her, did not our husbands know that we were making cakes impressed with her image and pouring out drink offerings to her?”

Nahum 3: Woe to the city of blood, full of lies, full of plunder, never without victims!
2 The crack of whips, the clatter of wheels,
galloping horses and jolting chariots! 3 Charging cavalry, flashing swords  and glittering spears! Many casualties, piles of dead, bodies without number, people stumbling over the corpses— 4 all because of the wanton lust of a prostitute, alluring, the mistress of sorceries, who enslaved nations by her prostitution and peoples by her witchcraft.

Pay particular attention to the following Scripture:

Deut 16:  21 Do not set up any wooden Asherah pole beside the altar you build to YHVH your God,

[Deut 16:21 “You shall not plant for yourself any tree, as a wooden image, near the altar which you build for yourself to YHVH your God.[/b]

More on that later.

Following ...
Re: Could Someone Knowleable Please Teach About Spirit Husbands And Wives? by onumadu: 5:21pm On Sep 20, 2023
@elated177

You need to land your train of thoughts because you might be unto something there.
Thanks!
Re: Could Someone Knowleable Please Teach About Spirit Husbands And Wives? by elated177: 1:37pm On Sep 21, 2023
onumadu, something like what, do you suppose?
Re: Could Someone Knowleable Please Teach About Spirit Husbands And Wives? by onumadu: 2:33pm On Sep 21, 2023
elated177:
onumadu, something like what, do you suppose?

I needed more from you about this "Queen of Heaven" concept and what it could mean to the spirit wife issue, or other related issue.
In one of my researches about Queen of Heaven, it was said that she is also a "queen of the seas" (or something along that line).
I've also seen many effigies in western world depicting a woman either in the sea or coming from the sea. These must mean something.
Any thoughts?
Re: Could Someone Knowleable Please Teach About Spirit Husbands And Wives? by triplechoice(m): 2:38pm On Sep 21, 2023
My apologies to anyone waiting for what I promised to share

I have been taken away by some engagements .

The story will come later today . Thanks
Re: Could Someone Knowleable Please Teach About Spirit Husbands And Wives? by elated177: 3:48pm On Sep 21, 2023
Tell me something, was the so-called spiirt wife married to your spirit, soul or body or to the three? If it is/was married to your soul, what happened to your spirit? These questions are also for sonmvayina.

Onumadu, let us hear the story of the friend of triplechoice.
Re: Could Someone Knowleable Please Teach About Spirit Husbands And Wives? by sonmvayina(m): 6:39pm On Sep 21, 2023
elated177:
Tell me something, was the so-called spiirt wife married to your spirit, soul or body or to the three? If it is/was married to your soul, what happened to your spirit? These questions are also for sonmvayina.

Onumadu, let us hear the story of the friend of triplechoice.

We are all spiritual beings having a human experience...
We are spirit dwelling within a physical body made from dust..

"Send forth your your spirit and they are created, and replenish the earth, take it and they die and return back to dust psalm 104:29-31..."

When we expire in the physical world we return back to the spiritual realm..
As the physical world so the spiritual world....
Your twin flame can be in the spiritual realm while you incarnate in the physical...she might not want to see you with another woman and do everything she can to frustrate your effort here....

And the lord God created them...male and female.Gen.1.

Make the connection...
Re: Could Someone Knowleable Please Teach About Spirit Husbands And Wives? by bobestman(m): 7:42pm On Sep 21, 2023
Depend on the words of God Almighty to separate yourself from any woman troubling you spiritually. But know that if you separate things might be hard financially for you. Ppl who experience this are special ppl that is why this ladies attack them

You can also align with them like Sonmvayina said. If you align and give them what they want you will be prosperous but know that they will keep requesting for those items at certain times. The scripture elated posted makes this clear. Don't offer items to them cos you don't know if someone is pushing you to submit to them. We need to apply wisdom or be guided in which ever way we choose

The one ppl ignorantly call the queen of heaven is ISISI/ISIS - the Mother. The woman of Revelation 12 and the one crying to her children in Proverbs 8. She is the one guiding the doorway or stargate to heaven. She is greater than all gods. Anyone pouring libation or offering cakes is doing that in futility. She protects the children and guide them to the Father. She is not evil

1 Like

Re: Could Someone Knowleable Please Teach About Spirit Husbands And Wives? by elated177: 9:01pm On Sep 21, 2023
Sonmvayina, you didn't answer my question.
Re: Could Someone Knowleable Please Teach About Spirit Husbands And Wives? by elated177: 9:03pm On Sep 21, 2023
Bobestman, I will respond to your comment later. On a second thought, I am not responding to any of your comments. I am not wasting my time and energy on people who have neither regard for the Scriptures of YHVH Almighty nor what he has said in them.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Wtchcraft And Dark Manipulations / How Is Religion The Cause Of Backwardness In Nigeria And Africa? / 9 Powerful Ways To Break Your Limitations

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 97
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.