Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,021 members, 7,810,827 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:19 PM

What Did You Study In School And What Are You Doing Presently? Let's Discuss. - Career (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / What Did You Study In School And What Are You Doing Presently? Let's Discuss. (18079 Views)

How Much Are You Earning Monthly from The Job You Are Doing Presently / Should I Drop Out Of School And Concentrate On Business? / Kayode Bello, The Lawless School, And The Hijab Cry (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Did You Study In School And What Are You Doing Presently? Let's Discuss. by ThiagoKid(m): 12:33pm On Sep 05, 2023
youngelder:
Mechanical Engineering

Presently: Human Resources Manager

Future: Tech (Robotics), Data Analysis, Space Exploration

Chairman,
Re: What Did You Study In School And What Are You Doing Presently? Let's Discuss. by LawalTaye1: 12:34pm On Sep 05, 2023
Hi
Re: What Did You Study In School And What Are You Doing Presently? Let's Discuss. by Rajiolaade: 12:34pm On Sep 05, 2023
benuejosh:
Economics and i give out maximum truth on Nairaland.

I have told the truth about Buhari.

I have told the truth about former governor Ortom of Benue and the fulani cases in Benue.

I have told the truth about IPOB, ESN, Unknown Gunmen and their implications on the economy of that region.

I have told the truth about the emergence of Jagaban Borgu and the Asiwaju of Lagos. That elections are not won on social media.

I have told the truth about NLC. It is the parent of Labour Party and their tactics to mislead Nigerians from knowing the truth. And the uncalled for strike just when they want to deliver the judgement against the one who said he got his advice from a mad man, the one who came third but insisted he came first. Maybe first from behind.

I will continue to say the whole truth in PresidentTinubu's administration.

...and ye shall know the truth and the truth shall set you free.

That is what i am doing.
Re: What Did You Study In School And What Are You Doing Presently? Let's Discuss. by bashlek(m): 12:36pm On Sep 05, 2023
Economics

Supermarket manager

2 Likes

Re: What Did You Study In School And What Are You Doing Presently? Let's Discuss. by LawalTaye1: 12:36pm On Sep 05, 2023
Mechanical engineering now doing online and digital marketing

1 Like

Re: What Did You Study In School And What Are You Doing Presently? Let's Discuss. by Nursepepeye(f): 12:38pm On Sep 05, 2023
benuejosh:

I have told the truth about former governor Ortom of Benue and the fulani cases in Benue.

I have told the truth about IPOB, ESN, Unknown Gunmen and their implications on the economy of that region.

I have told the truth about the emergence of Jagaban Borgu and the Asiwaju of Lagos. That elections are not won on social media.

I have told the truth about NLC. It is the parent of Labour Party and their tactics to mislead Nigerians from knowing the truth. And the uncalled for strike just when they want to deliver the judgement against the one who said he got his advice from a mad man, the one who came third but insisted he came first. Maybe first from behind.

That is what i am doing.
effect of not taking your drugs regularly
Re: What Did You Study In School And What Are You Doing Presently? Let's Discuss. by Advocate1810(m): 12:39pm On Sep 05, 2023
Cutezt:
Mass Com

Into video production now and i have not set my eyes on my school cert since 2015. Never used it for once
Am also a mass comm student now in my final I wish to know more about video production can you be of help?
Re: What Did You Study In School And What Are You Doing Presently? Let's Discuss. by olamilarks(m): 12:39pm On Sep 05, 2023
Studied computer science and I am now hustling on the streets. Street knowledge + school Knowledge = Fully funded GTB balance. Knew from the get go that 9-5 is scarce in Naija, so I'm more tilted towards entrepreneurship.

2 Likes

Re: What Did You Study In School And What Are You Doing Presently? Let's Discuss. by smarttony(m): 12:40pm On Sep 05, 2023
I studied Economics and am a Banker

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Did You Study In School And What Are You Doing Presently? Let's Discuss. by Elnino9(m): 12:41pm On Sep 05, 2023
Physics/Electronics Technology
Commercial Lead
Re: What Did You Study In School And What Are You Doing Presently? Let's Discuss. by millionboi2: 12:41pm On Sep 05, 2023
abba190:
i studied b.sc Geography, i play bet9ja sportybet and 1xbet.
can you share odd with me
Re: What Did You Study In School And What Are You Doing Presently? Let's Discuss. by aysnoopy(m): 12:42pm On Sep 05, 2023
abba190:

Come and be giving me games
Re: What Did You Study In School And What Are You Doing Presently? Let's Discuss. by aysnoopy(m): 12:43pm On Sep 05, 2023
I studied Civil Engineering but jobless and roam about the street.
Life don tire me already.
Re: What Did You Study In School And What Are You Doing Presently? Let's Discuss. by Ahigbo1: 12:43pm On Sep 05, 2023
benuejosh:

That is what i am doing.

You mean to say delusional truth tongue
Re: What Did You Study In School And What Are You Doing Presently? Let's Discuss. by Maxxim: 12:46pm On Sep 05, 2023
Urban and regional planning but I be welder

2 Likes

Re: What Did You Study In School And What Are You Doing Presently? Let's Discuss. by aysnoopy(m): 12:48pm On Sep 05, 2023
Jeezuzpick:
Civil Engineering.

Civil Engineer.

Oga, come and help me abeg. I study Civil Engineering and I'm presently jobless. Help me abeg
Re: What Did You Study In School And What Are You Doing Presently? Let's Discuss. by plantist: 12:49pm On Sep 05, 2023
verybadmouth:
Agronomy, now a
Senior Mobile App developer grin

May I know your stack please.
Re: What Did You Study In School And What Are You Doing Presently? Let's Discuss. by ednut1(m): 12:50pm On Sep 05, 2023
Accounting
Internal Auditing

2 Likes

Re: What Did You Study In School And What Are You Doing Presently? Let's Discuss. by bonnyhope: 12:50pm On Sep 05, 2023
callmevirus:
Pub Adim
Currently doing nothing

Apply to govt jobs

4 Likes

Re: What Did You Study In School And What Are You Doing Presently? Let's Discuss. by FRANKOSKI(m): 12:52pm On Sep 05, 2023
fnep2smooth:
I studied Urban and Regional Planning.
Na programming I day use get my daily bread.

We thank God for wisdom
Please what is programming ?
Re: What Did You Study In School And What Are You Doing Presently? Let's Discuss. by Nehyooh(m): 12:54pm On Sep 05, 2023
Mechanical Engineering

Currently into Graphics Design Work

Aspiring to go for Masters in Industrial Engineering = Quality Assurance Engineer/Ergonomist
So help me God. AMEN!

1 Like

Re: What Did You Study In School And What Are You Doing Presently? Let's Discuss. by FRANKOSKI(m): 12:55pm On Sep 05, 2023
abba190:
LOSSES AND WINS ?
GIVE COUNTS
Re: What Did You Study In School And What Are You Doing Presently? Let's Discuss. by ravensckar(m): 12:56pm On Sep 05, 2023
blingxx:
Political sci

Home interior design, painting and wall screeding... You might think it's a menial job but pple make millions from this
No evidence, you go explain tire. cheesy cheesy
Re: What Did You Study In School And What Are You Doing Presently? Let's Discuss. by missionmex(m): 12:59pm On Sep 05, 2023
benuejosh:

That is what i am doing.
And the truth that you are not truthful
Re: What Did You Study In School And What Are You Doing Presently? Let's Discuss. by Gopitoto: 1:00pm On Sep 05, 2023
Abolarin91:
Give me your contact i have work for you(to kill Tinubu and other nigeria leaders)
hahahaha
Re: What Did You Study In School And What Are You Doing Presently? Let's Discuss. by julaion: 1:03pm On Sep 05, 2023
fnep2smooth:
I studied Urban and Regional Planning.
Na programming I day use get my daily bread.

We thank God for wisdom
add gis,this where the real money is
Re: What Did You Study In School And What Are You Doing Presently? Let's Discuss. by CJStarz: 1:03pm On Sep 05, 2023
How u go dey do something when you type Admin as Adim🤣
Anyways,no mind me,na idleness dey do me.
May God give us good jobs in Jesus Name.

callmevirus:
Pub Adim
Currently doing nothing

1 Like

Re: What Did You Study In School And What Are You Doing Presently? Let's Discuss. by seanwilliam(m): 1:04pm On Sep 05, 2023
SpatialKing:
Tech dip. GIS
Bsc Applied Mathematics
Msc Applied Statistics
PhD Spatial Statistics (inview)

Currently
Spatial Data scientist

As i sight mathematics I don know say you go smart die
Re: What Did You Study In School And What Are You Doing Presently? Let's Discuss. by kingsolomonjnr01(m): 1:05pm On Sep 05, 2023
OboOlora:
Studied Mass Communication but now a nurse in the US.

Thank God for growth, I for de Naija de argue with that Oseni boy for AriseTv now🤣
How is that possible?.. I mean nursing and mass communication is absolutely different
Re: What Did You Study In School And What Are You Doing Presently? Let's Discuss. by kingsolomonjnr01(m): 1:05pm On Sep 05, 2023
Ofemmanu1:
I studied Microbiology..

Now im working with the Biggest Transport Company in Africa.
As what!..?
Re: What Did You Study In School And What Are You Doing Presently? Let's Discuss. by CJStarz: 1:05pm On Sep 05, 2023
U be DSS? Confess 😆

topoftheworld:
Electrical engineering
Now Security
Re: What Did You Study In School And What Are You Doing Presently? Let's Discuss. by rabiudon: 1:06pm On Sep 05, 2023
Studied Accounting, Practicing Accounting

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Which Offer Should I Accept? Kpmg Or Pwc? / Top 7 Ways To Spend Your First Salary / Oluwaseun Ayodeji Osowobi Named “Commonwealth Young Person Of The Year”

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.