Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,586 members, 7,823,528 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:26 AM

What Did You Study In School And What Are You Doing Presently? Let's Discuss. - Career (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / What Did You Study In School And What Are You Doing Presently? Let's Discuss. (18175 Views)

How Much Are You Earning Monthly from The Job You Are Doing Presently / Should I Drop Out Of School And Concentrate On Business? / Kayode Bello, The Lawless School, And The Hijab Cry (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Did You Study In School And What Are You Doing Presently? Let's Discuss. by Love800(m): 1:07pm On Sep 05, 2023
Why didnt u venture into teaching or lecturing with it?
Nahunger:
grin
School :- English Language (Education)
Presently into (by 9ja Abracadabra) :- Marketing 😒

May Nigeria not happen to our children or enemies 🙏
Re: What Did You Study In School And What Are You Doing Presently? Let's Discuss. by Dannydrums889: 1:09pm On Sep 05, 2023
aQUINandmore:
I did political science but I'm currently an international hook up baby, sugar baby.

I am in love with helinues.
Helinues please love me back kiss kiss
Cc Helinues
This woman said she is love 💙❤️ with you
So what are you waiting for?
Re: What Did You Study In School And What Are You Doing Presently? Let's Discuss. by Mayorwer: 1:09pm On Sep 05, 2023
abba190:
i studied b.sc Geography, i play bet9ja sportybet and 1xbet.
Nice one ...my colleague
Re: What Did You Study In School And What Are You Doing Presently? Let's Discuss. by helinues: 1:10pm On Sep 05, 2023
Dannydrums889:

Cc Helinues
This woman said she is love 💙❤️ with you
So what are you waiting for?

A guy who is not proud of his gender but disgracing himself by masquerading as a lady.

Do you think such person is still mentally okay?
Re: What Did You Study In School And What Are You Doing Presently? Let's Discuss. by Dannydrums889: 1:11pm On Sep 05, 2023
youngelder:
Mechanical Engineering
Presently: Human Resources Manager
Future: Tech (Robotics), Data Analysis, Space Exploration
I really love this, you even have future plan 💪👍

2 Likes

Re: What Did You Study In School And What Are You Doing Presently? Let's Discuss. by MyExpression(m): 1:11pm On Sep 05, 2023
verybadmouth:
Agronomy, now a
Senior Mobile App developer grin

Following...

To need your service asap
Re: What Did You Study In School And What Are You Doing Presently? Let's Discuss. by Love800(m): 1:11pm On Sep 05, 2023
But doing presenting in radio or t.v wont be bad na.
What do u think.
OboOlora:
Studied Mass Communication but now a nurse in the US.

Thank God for growth, I for de Naija de argue with that Oseni boy for AriseTv now🤣
Re: What Did You Study In School And What Are You Doing Presently? Let's Discuss. by windvane(m): 1:12pm On Sep 05, 2023
comp sci.....car dealer/farmer

1 Like

Re: What Did You Study In School And What Are You Doing Presently? Let's Discuss. by chocboi78(m): 1:13pm On Sep 05, 2023
Biochemistry. Doing nothing
Re: What Did You Study In School And What Are You Doing Presently? Let's Discuss. by MyExpression(m): 1:13pm On Sep 05, 2023
youngelder:
Mechanical Engineering

Presently: Human Resources Manager

Future: Tech (Robotics), Data Analysis, Space Exploration

Lolzzz inside HR?

Funny but not funny.
I bliv say tomorrow carry belle
Re: What Did You Study In School And What Are You Doing Presently? Let's Discuss. by Morbeta11(m): 1:15pm On Sep 05, 2023
I studied Soil Science and Survey but a Health Care giver..... grin

1 Like

Re: What Did You Study In School And What Are You Doing Presently? Let's Discuss. by ayuba070(m): 1:15pm On Sep 05, 2023
Statistics.

I'm a Public Servant and also into Data Analysis.

Refer us to any final year student pls.

Zero 8 Zero 6 Four 6 Four 6 One 2 Four

1 Like

Re: What Did You Study In School And What Are You Doing Presently? Let's Discuss. by Love800(m): 1:16pm On Sep 05, 2023
Pls can u help me with a work in warehouse
1phone:
Materials and Metallurgical Engineering

Now a chartered warehouse/store manager with 17years of work Experience in FMCG/Production firm

Re: What Did You Study In School And What Are You Doing Presently? Let's Discuss. by Ayobeck(m): 1:19pm On Sep 05, 2023
Some no even graduate,but I no mock u..pls b rich n wealthy in legal way...

1 Like

Re: What Did You Study In School And What Are You Doing Presently? Let's Discuss. by Berrityga: 1:19pm On Sep 05, 2023
I no go school but I be boss now!! I Dey employ people where go school.

1 Like

Re: What Did You Study In School And What Are You Doing Presently? Let's Discuss. by Bukola94: 1:20pm On Sep 05, 2023
EmmyNorse:
I studied biochemistry, but I'm presently into Automobile spareparts
U are a money man

1 Like

Re: What Did You Study In School And What Are You Doing Presently? Let's Discuss. by Ayobeck(m): 1:20pm On Sep 05, 2023
fnep2smooth:
I studied Urban and Regional Planning.
Na programming I day use get my daily bread.

We thank God for wisdom
Yahoo pple n runs girl go reply as well..dey use money 💰💰 bad yansh to do their results
Re: What Did You Study In School And What Are You Doing Presently? Let's Discuss. by Bukola94: 1:22pm On Sep 05, 2023
aQUINandmore:
I did political science but I'm currently an international hook up baby, sugar baby.

I am in love with helinues.
Helinues please love me back kiss kiss
let's hook up when I get my annual leave. How much u dey charge for over night
Re: What Did You Study In School And What Are You Doing Presently? Let's Discuss. by fostermd(m): 1:23pm On Sep 05, 2023
Medicine & Surgery.

Consultant physician.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Did You Study In School And What Are You Doing Presently? Let's Discuss. by Isobug: 1:24pm On Sep 05, 2023
aysnoopy:
I studied Civil Engineering but jobless and roam about the street.
Life don tire me already.
Don't worry...... your turn is coming. Never too late
Re: What Did You Study In School And What Are You Doing Presently? Let's Discuss. by djseanjohn77: 1:25pm On Sep 05, 2023
Dannydrums889:
According to the topic above

What did you study and what are you doing presently?

Get in and let's discuss

BSc Botany (LASU) - Now Environmental & Sustainability Expert (International)
Additional Professional Cert - OSHA, IEMA (grad), IoSH (dip), Nebosh (dip), PMP, Opito, CoSHH, ERT, First Aid, Fire Fighting...... etc

4 Likes

Re: What Did You Study In School And What Are You Doing Presently? Let's Discuss. by nevplus(m): 1:27pm On Sep 05, 2023
Chemical engineering but now in somewhere at kogi capital producing bread

4 Likes

Re: What Did You Study In School And What Are You Doing Presently? Let's Discuss. by Bukola94: 1:27pm On Sep 05, 2023
lolu2019:
Anatomy. I am now into research.
U U are doing well
Re: What Did You Study In School And What Are You Doing Presently? Let's Discuss. by Bbdot(m): 1:29pm On Sep 05, 2023
I studied building technology, currently as customers service representative

1 Like

Re: What Did You Study In School And What Are You Doing Presently? Let's Discuss. by Chummynoni(m): 1:34pm On Sep 05, 2023
Economics . One of the best 3students . Currently into scrap dealing

1 Like

Re: What Did You Study In School And What Are You Doing Presently? Let's Discuss. by fattycoolface(m): 1:35pm On Sep 05, 2023
Studied masscommunication but as everything tey be,I had to go back to school to do PGDE,basically focused on English language.

I ended up being a classroom teacher.
I teach English Language and Literature in English.
Re: What Did You Study In School And What Are You Doing Presently? Let's Discuss. by Omawumi17(f): 1:36pm On Sep 05, 2023
Biochemistry
I am currently working as a private school teacher

3 Likes

Re: What Did You Study In School And What Are You Doing Presently? Let's Discuss. by clockwisereport: 1:36pm On Sep 05, 2023
aysnoopy:
I studied Civil Engineering but jobless and roam about the street.
Life don tire me already.

Hmmm. How come? Even masons dey get job on a daily basis. E come be civineer
Re: What Did You Study In School And What Are You Doing Presently? Let's Discuss. by Mrklemo(m): 1:43pm On Sep 05, 2023
Studied Geography and Regional planning. I now sale male thrift shirt.
Life is beautiful
Re: What Did You Study In School And What Are You Doing Presently? Let's Discuss. by Nahunger(m): 1:43pm On Sep 05, 2023
Love800:
Why didnt u venture into teaching or lecturing with it?

Will you advice your enemy to do teaching job in Nigeria?

As for lecturing do you think it's by applying lol, the more you look the less you see 9ja

1 Like

Re: What Did You Study In School And What Are You Doing Presently? Let's Discuss. by Dannydrums889: 1:45pm On Sep 05, 2023
Evestar200:
Business Administration
Into Sports
Which sport specifically?

2 Likes

Re: What Did You Study In School And What Are You Doing Presently? Let's Discuss. by Dannydrums889: 1:46pm On Sep 05, 2023
Evestar200:
Business Administration

Into Sports
Is it sport analyst?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Artisans And Craftsmanship In Nigeria: A Looming Crisis. / Want To Quit My Job. Advice Needed Urgently / Career Choice: All You Need To Know

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.