Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,974 members, 7,814,311 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 10:52 AM

Can One Tame A Lady Into Hook-up To Become A Wife Material? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can One Tame A Lady Into Hook-up To Become A Wife Material? (1887 Views)

99.9% Of Ladies Wearing Nose Rings Are Into Hook-ups, True Or False? / It's Impossible To Tame/Keep An Akwa Ibom Girl As A Girlfriend (picture) / My FiancΓ©e Isn't A Wife Material, Please Help. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Can One Tame A Lady Into Hook-up To Become A Wife Material? by GeneralPula: 5:05pm On Sep 05, 2023
grin
Re: Can One Tame A Lady Into Hook-up To Become A Wife Material? by Rickmann: 5:12pm On Sep 05, 2023
Gee64:
In these difficult times, most ladies have no option than to trade their bodies for money. Sometimes I find it difficult to wholly blame them.

I observe too that even some Working-class ladies also do this to augment their little earnings.

My question now is, can one tame a Street lady to become a decent wife? πŸ’πŸ‘¨β€πŸ‘©β€πŸ‘§πŸ‘ˆ

Listen mate, you can't change a ho. She'll only change if she decides to change. It takes her own determination.

Know this and know peace.

1 Like

Re: Can One Tame A Lady Into Hook-up To Become A Wife Material? by Tegabadguy(m): 5:22pm On Sep 05, 2023
Gee64:
In these difficult times, most ladies have no option than to trade their bodies for money. Sometimes I find it difficult to wholly blame them.

I observe too that even some Working-class ladies also do this to augment their little earnings.

My question now is, can one tame a Street lady to become a decent wife? πŸ’πŸ‘¨β€πŸ‘©β€πŸ‘§πŸ‘ˆ

grin grin grin grin grin ;Dyes
Re: Can One Tame A Lady Into Hook-up To Become A Wife Material? by waynetee(m): 6:18pm On Sep 05, 2023
A hoe has succeeded in manipulating you.

Shame on you.
Re: Can One Tame A Lady Into Hook-up To Become A Wife Material? by luvyaself95(m): 6:32pm On Sep 05, 2023
Imagine pesin dey send himself the work nobody send him πŸ™„
Re: Can One Tame A Lady Into Hook-up To Become A Wife Material? by mario2k(m): 7:27pm On Sep 05, 2023
[quote author=Gee64 post=125588602]In these difficult times, most ladies have no option than to trade their bodies for money. Sometimes I find it difficult to wholly blame them.

WETHER YOU CALL IT TAME OR CHANGE,HAVE IT IN MIND THAT YOU CAN NEVER CHANGE ANY HUMAN BEING. ONLY GOD CAN DO THAT AND BECAUSE YOU DID NOT GO TO GOD FOR HELP RATHER YOU BROUGHT IT TO nairaland TO SEEK THEIR OPTION.MY ADVICE IS TURN TO THE ALMIGHTY GOD FOR SOLUTION IF YOU DONT YOU WILL CRY AND WHEN THAT HAPPENS TOU WILL STILL SEEK GOD.
Re: Can One Tame A Lady Into Hook-up To Become A Wife Material? by teebillz: 7:34pm On Sep 05, 2023
Davidcorny:
It's like these new humans don't know the rules men have regarding wayward women, any woman who has been for pay in the past will return to that lifestyle if the condition demands it.

You men forget women don't need reasonable thoughts to do things, they do it for how it feels to them, if that customer they always wait patiently for knocks on your matrimonial home she can even turn your bed into her business point.

If that itch for that rugged agbero who raises and pins one of her legs to the bed while ravaging her wet passage and being dominant around her comes around, she'll gladly sneak him inside herself while she feels the thrill of having you feed her and have her intimate needs fulfilled by that guy.

Also, most times they have secret children you might not know till you're deep in whatever relationship you're pursuing with her.

The diseases in her body she's used to and doesn't affect her, but you will get a proper dose and first class ticket to spend your money clearing it for both her and yourself.

Your mind will always doubt what she does anytime anything requires her to travel.

Don't do anything for them apart from fvrking them and curmming on their faces.

You understand the system. Why would any man even entertain the thoughts of domesticating a wh0re?
Re: Can One Tame A Lady Into Hook-up To Become A Wife Material? by Error401: 7:54pm On Sep 05, 2023
lol
IconicR:
Just marry her fast and she'll leave that dirty lifestyle
Re: Can One Tame A Lady Into Hook-up To Become A Wife Material? by Nonexisting1: 7:57pm On Sep 05, 2023
Well, you're welcome to try. But I bet you, the outcome will not be different from the one at the time of King Solomon. It has never happened before, it has never been heard that a wild dog was successfully domesticated.

Re: Can One Tame A Lady Into Hook-up To Become A Wife Material? by Godsongang: 8:09pm On Sep 05, 2023
Hook up girl?
Re: Can One Tame A Lady Into Hook-up To Become A Wife Material? by Nilon: 8:19pm On Sep 05, 2023
Negroid001:

If you see me face to face, can you call me daft. Why are you triggered? Can't you make your point without being insultive. What point have you made with your comment?

For your info, there's a brothel in my hood and it doesn't take a genius to notice the atrocities that they commit. I said on a bad day, 20 men. If you don't believe na you sabi. I've never visited a brothel or done hook up in my life because i know this crazy statistics.

how do you get regular sex?
Re: Can One Tame A Lady Into Hook-up To Become A Wife Material? by Negroid001(m): 8:31pm On Sep 05, 2023
Nilon:
how do you get regular sex?

I don't plan it. It comes randomly. From crazy one night escapades in events to casual but feelings enter knacks with besties. Yo, I don't plan anything. I have sex when it comes. I no be freak.
Re: Can One Tame A Lady Into Hook-up To Become A Wife Material? by SkengRay: 8:51pm On Sep 05, 2023
Try am na. After you don drain your time, energy and resources you will nearly commit suicide cheesy
Re: Can One Tame A Lady Into Hook-up To Become A Wife Material? by Gee64: 5:56pm On Sep 16, 2023
More contribution.

(1) (2) (Reply)

How Do You Guys Do This / How To Be Irresistible To Women / Men Only

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.