Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,741 members, 7,817,047 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:44 AM

My Wife's Sudden Change After Childbirth is driving me nuts! - Family (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Wife's Sudden Change After Childbirth is driving me nuts! (44971 Views)

My In-laws Driving Me Nuts / Husbands, Have You Noticed That Women Change After Wedding? / Man Cries Out Over Wife's Sudden Weight Gain, Says Her Body Doesn't Arose Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Wife's Sudden Change After Childbirth is driving me nuts! by ganiyu26(m): 4:26am On Sep 06, 2023
thesilentman:

I hope so.It was a rude shock to me.I had been pondering on the loan i took on her behalf and the least i expected was the attitude she's giving me recently.It's just maddening.Thanks for your suggestion.
It is irritating when u use the word "on her behalf" for something that is beyond her power...try and reason the pain she went through, no women want to go through that believe me. From your analysis you are the one that need to calm and be grateful for those grace and thank your wife she went through that life and death stage for your family to be complete. Some people have another story to tell with C's

4 Likes

Re: My Wife's Sudden Change After Childbirth is driving me nuts! by simfrost90210: 4:27am On Sep 06, 2023
thesilentman:

that i thought i had tamed for life

This is your mistake... You signed up for it!
From your write-up, my brother, you caused everything yourself! You found out she was the wild type initially but chose to be with her and tried to tame her. She isn't a bad woman, you aren't a bad man either! She just isn't built to take orders from men, she's not the subservient type.. You don't try to tame an already wild animal as it will surely turn back to devour you with time. You have to choose to live with her like that or you call it quits.. Forever is too long to wail and endure pain.. She's not a stubborn or bad woman.. You two weren't compatible but you ignored it or failed to see it! She's a captain, you're a captain, you can't sail your ship in your ego, one has to be subordinate and subservient to the other or you both respect each other's views, hereby giving path to knowing and understanding yourselves better!

In a nutshell, Bros, buy patience to stay!

1 Like

Re: My Wife's Sudden Change After Childbirth is driving me nuts! by afonja112: 4:53am On Sep 06, 2023
BlissGod:

You’re just a stupid man, I don’t know you but you Sound like one cocky piece of crap. Your stupid ego will soon scatter your marriage, just 300k that you’re here looking for gratitude a woman that could have lost her life in childbirth or worse.

A woman who has sacrificed her body to give you two kids. You are the problem of your marriage. Imagine using the word taming your wife as if she’s a dog you dey tame. Your wife might be going thru post depression of childbirth. Instead of sorting things out you’re here typing rubbish to talk nonsense about her. So let’s hate her now.
You have shared what I was going to say, God bless you for that.
Re: My Wife's Sudden Change After Childbirth is driving me nuts! by Bullhari: 4:56am On Sep 06, 2023
thesilentman:
My blood is burning now as I write.My wife has now completely changed for bad, a few days after our second child.

An erstwhile submissive woman that i thought i had tamed for life has now become a thorn in the flesh to me. I just parted with over 300k unplanned fund for her C.S. I thought she'd be more respectful to me now but no,she has changed completely!

She dares me to do my worst,she cries over small issues that i wonder if it's witchcraft.Or she thinks I can't quit cos she's got two boys for me? The mind boggles. Am just mad and gobsmacked at the same time as all my Red pill O.T have failed and am even considering divorce right now.

I'm at a bar drinking my sorry ass away, brainstorming the best option for me. What could be outta place?

I need candid advice,folks.

Words of a very fooooooliiiiiisssshhhhhhh man.
Have you heard about postpartum stress syndrome before?

I thought you had tamed her for life...
really? as your pet dog or what really?

I just parted with over 300k unplanned fund for her C.S. I thought she'd be more respectful to me now
I guess the 300k will go into setting up a business for her elder brother? You think going under the knife is something of enjoyment for the woman? you should rather respect her more now. That was a huge sacrifice for you and your family not something to shame her for?
You just parted with over 300k unplanned fund... did you discuss this part with you gbola? did your uncontrolled little piss of shit tell you he was not part of the plan?

Am just mad and gobsmacked at the same time as all my Red pill O.T have failed
seek more advice from your co-redpillers then

...am even considering divorce right now.
I'm at a bar drinking my sorry ass away,
I hope you can afford child support this one you are crying over 300k and demanding family and national honor for paying your wife's medical bills? I hope you can afford to rent another house... First of all, I hope you can afford a lawyer?

2 Likes

Re: My Wife's Sudden Change After Childbirth is driving me nuts! by ibinaboonline: 5:08am On Sep 06, 2023
Seems to me you've been trying to conquer a woman you were supposed to love. Is the red pill bullshit not invented by men? God says love your wife, not conquer her. Are you surprised that a once submissive wife is now rebellious? You didn't do your God-ordained part - love her. Anyway, a woman once told me how she was so angry and behaved accordingly towards her husband after she had their last child. It was about economy, you know. They were already struggling and now they've added another mouth to feed and she blamed her husband. I joked about how it was convenient for her to take her frustration out on her husband when she wasn't raped. So, that might be it.
thesilentman:
My blood is burning now as I write.My wife has now completely changed for bad, a few days after our second child.

An erstwhile submissive woman that i thought i had tamed for life has now become a thorn in the flesh to me. I just parted with over 300k unplanned fund for her C.S. I thought she'd be more respectful to me now but no,she has changed completely!

She dares me to do my worst,she cries over small issues that i wonder if it's witchcraft.Or she thinks I can't quit cos she's got two boys for me? The mind boggles. Am just mad and gobsmacked at the same time as all my Red pill O.T have failed and am even considering divorce right now.

I'm at a bar drinking my sorry ass away, brainstorming the best option for me. What could be outta place?

1 Like

Re: My Wife's Sudden Change After Childbirth is driving me nuts! by focus7: 5:38am On Sep 06, 2023
thesilentman:

She dares me to do my worst,she cries over small issues that i wonder if it's witchcraft. Or she thinks I can't quit cos she's got two boys for me? The mind boggles. Am just mad and gobsmacked at the same time as all my Red pill O.T have failed and am even considering divorce right now.

I'm at a bar drinking my sorry ass away, brainstorming the best option for me. What could be out of place?

I need candid advice, folks.

Start giving her less attention, leave the house early and come back late, and straight to bed without attention to her after dinner, Get your sexual satisfaction outside, if she surveys it for the next three months without her coming to her senses, get a divorce.

This is the reason a man should cheat, I don't give a Bleep of what the religious hypocrites think, their pastors are patronising every hotel with different women outside their marriage.

1 Like

Re: My Wife's Sudden Change After Childbirth is driving me nuts! by Ignatio(m): 5:41am On Sep 06, 2023
thesilentman:

ok i get you-i just mentioned the money aspect as latest in the sacrifices i make for her.I had believed it would make her respect me more.Reason with me.

You sound childish and immature for marriage.

2 Likes

Re: My Wife's Sudden Change After Childbirth is driving me nuts! by caandi: 5:47am On Sep 06, 2023
BlissGod:

You’re just a stupid man, I don’t know you but you Sound like one cocky piece of crap. Your stupid ego will soon scatter your marriage, just 300k that you’re here looking for gratitude a woman that could have lost her life in childbirth or worse.

A woman who has sacrificed her body to give you two kids. You are the problem of your marriage. Imagine using the word taming your wife as if she’s a dog you dey tame. Your wife might be going thru post depression of childbirth. Instead of sorting things out you’re here typing rubbish to talk nonsense about her. So let’s hate her now.
God bless you for this truth you’ve spoken
The man is just wicked @op no regard or respect for human life
What if she had died?
What if after spending the 300k you lost her and the baby?
Most men don’t understand and don’t want to understand what women go through to bring another living into the world
So sad….
Re: My Wife's Sudden Change After Childbirth is driving me nuts! by okerekingsley90: 5:52am On Sep 06, 2023
cutesharon:
Sorry o. You give am belle and paid for CS because it was necessary and you are calling it sacrifice.
Egbami. Was it her fault that she is pregant or when did paying for CS become a sacrifice for belle wey you load with your sperm. You de expect respect for that. Men sha.

Anyways it may be postpartum depression. Show her love and stop whinning...na your responsibility.

E no easy grin grin grin angry
Re: My Wife's Sudden Change After Childbirth is driving me nuts! by okerekingsley90: 5:54am On Sep 06, 2023
Romanoff:
Women dey marry rubbish abeg.

Hello Madam. You still de NL?
Re: My Wife's Sudden Change After Childbirth is driving me nuts! by imwaya(m): 5:54am On Sep 06, 2023
If I tell you that you're the problem, you won't believe me.

Firstly, you see that 300k you paid for CS, it's making you believe that she should be grateful that you paid it, you probably forgot that it is your responsibility to pay.

Secondly, childbirth comes with all sorts of emotional changes due to stress on a woman, I'm sure that she cooks, wash clothes, care for you and your children and many more.

Lastly, I'll advice you to relieve some pressures on her and stop reminding yourself about the 300k well spent, things will work out after that.

thesilentman:

3 Likes

Re: My Wife's Sudden Change After Childbirth is driving me nuts! by Enugupikin: 5:59am On Sep 06, 2023
cindicandy:
Paul ogenyi nwa nsukka i dealt with you that’s why you are now running, and I am still dealing with you. You are now down but I will keep beating you like a rat. All your family are now on the cyberspace. Amuche will get the link . You are in trouble

Hahahaha

I kept you so busy while i do important things cheesy cheesy grin

If you like post billions of pictures, they're already there on Facebook like i told you and accessible to billions of people.

I will continue to keep you busy, so you continue wasting your time online, that's the game wink wink wink

Haahahahahahahahaha
Re: My Wife's Sudden Change After Childbirth is driving me nuts! by pattybf(f): 6:20am On Sep 06, 2023
thesilentman:

I hope so.It was a rude shock to me.I had been pondering on the loan i took on her behalf and the least i expected was the attitude she's giving me recently.It's just maddening.Thanks for your suggestion.

I don't understand why you keep emphasizing you sacrificed for her. What you did was more for you and your kid. She on the other hand put her life on the line in the process. She did the sacrificing her. I think you need a maid n not a wife!
Re: My Wife's Sudden Change After Childbirth is driving me nuts! by omoredia: 6:22am On Sep 06, 2023
thesilentman:

Woman na pikin thats why man must be man. End of story

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Wife's Sudden Change After Childbirth is driving me nuts! by eepeepook: 6:33am On Sep 06, 2023
You don use the woman finish, you wan quit. Lol. Stay. Marriage is for better or worse. No be your mouth you use recite the vow?
Re: My Wife's Sudden Change After Childbirth is driving me nuts! by Teymanhenry(f): 6:38am On Sep 06, 2023
thesilentman:

ok i get you-i just mentioned the money aspect as latest in the sacrifices i make for her.I had believed it would make her respect me more.Reason with me.
Can you tell us precisely what's
She's done?
Re: My Wife's Sudden Change After Childbirth is driving me nuts! by TOM208: 6:54am On Sep 06, 2023
thesilentman:

My advise to you is that you should be more patient with your wife because pregnancy and child bearing change women physically, mentally and emotionally.
She needs your support now, women respond naturally to the way you behave towards them,if you try to show are love by asking what she wants,pamper her like a baby because all women want to be pampered.
Cook for her if you are less busy, buy gift for her occasionally and appreciate everything she does.
Also, do not think that you are doing your wife a favor when you spend on her, you are just doing your responsibilities.
Most men don't realize spending on your wives and children is charity.
God will bless you the more when you are a responsible husband.
Also, when your wife is happy with you she support you daily in prayers.

Try this and come here for testimony

2 Likes

Re: My Wife's Sudden Change After Childbirth is driving me nuts! by BALLOSKI: 6:56am On Sep 06, 2023
thesilentman:

There's a post-birth trauma they undergo. Please, understand her and support her in any possible way so she can pass through this phase of her life. It's temporary. Be patient.

1 Like

Re: My Wife's Sudden Change After Childbirth is driving me nuts! by ceeceeuwa: 7:10am On Sep 06, 2023
thesilentman:

Oga you are your problem. 'tamed', as in you bought a pet dog or what? That is someones daughter you are referring to. A woman who went under the knife to bear you a child. Who groomed these kind of men?

1 Like

Re: My Wife's Sudden Change After Childbirth is driving me nuts! by MightySparrow: 7:13am On Sep 06, 2023
thesilentman:

Madness in marriage has a time frame. All these will come to an end soon. Divorce and remarriage is no solution. The fight between same parents' siblings is easier than step siblings'

Look before you leap!
Good luck to you.

1 Like

Re: My Wife's Sudden Change After Childbirth is driving me nuts! by SlimMissy(f): 7:21am On Sep 06, 2023
thesilentman:

😂😂The way you talk sef. You took loan on HER behalf? You should have left her and your baby to die na. You are helping your family, bros, not only her.
You better calm down🙄
Re: My Wife's Sudden Change After Childbirth is driving me nuts! by sunboy(m): 7:27am On Sep 06, 2023
Una dey make this marriage thing dey weak person sha
Re: My Wife's Sudden Change After Childbirth is driving me nuts! by Bluntemperor: 7:28am On Sep 06, 2023
oz4real83:
Wetin happen?

Bro,you de mind the OP and the gaulibles audiences for the traffic wey he de create!
The O P just told you ' I de mad' and the gaulibles are not asking - thinking for the OP!
e g-when were you married,how old are your kids,etc and some people de comment! Make Una de waste Una Data!
Can you see the new generation of our Youths?
Indomie generation indeed!
Re: My Wife's Sudden Change After Childbirth is driving me nuts! by MiltonExpress(m): 7:38am On Sep 06, 2023
My brother for her to suddenly change, after the birth of ur children, This is natural among women, there instinct is that they have more advantages now, nevertheless, she need more attention at this point in time, especially Domestic cores, u should try and always assist her the little way u can, shower her much love this time, no matter her attitude, continue doing ur best, engage her in a talk, keep assuming her, let her know ur plans for ur children, gradually u will get the best out of her..
Re: My Wife's Sudden Change After Childbirth is driving me nuts! by steveodo(m): 7:38am On Sep 06, 2023
Stay of marriage, marriage is not for animals, since you are a lion, dog as mentioned above, you should have married one and not a human[
quote author=drimzsmoke post=125602821]
Like a lion, ama tame youuuu, like a dog, ama train youuuu, and if you misbehave, ama chain youuuu, and if a chain you, wetyn you go do - Wande Coal [/quote]
Re: My Wife's Sudden Change After Childbirth is driving me nuts! by Nobody: 7:39am On Sep 06, 2023
Dear Op,

Don't go into marriage thinking you can control, change or tame your partner...It will NEVER work for both sides.

The best thing to do when there's hostility or toxic atmosphere at home is to concede defeat even though you're not at fault initially...Talk and reason with your partner but if she's still giving the same negative vibes, and you're penned to the wall...Ignore her.

Better still, ignore and distance yourself from her...You can stay in a hotel for three days or a week so that she'll feel your presence.

This life is too short to be experiencing Tom and Jerry episodes.

FACT FILE
Do you know that husbands dies early before their wives?

Click Like if True, and Share if False.

Cheers!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Wife's Sudden Change After Childbirth is driving me nuts! by BreezyRita(f): 7:40am On Sep 06, 2023
thesilentman:

That you think you spent money on HER C. S just shows the kind of man you are. I bet ou would have been happier spending for her burial. Idad

1 Like

Re: My Wife's Sudden Change After Childbirth is driving me nuts! by phemmyfour: 7:48am On Sep 06, 2023
thesilentman:

Is this a joke? Who attached the pix
Re: My Wife's Sudden Change After Childbirth is driving me nuts! by oskobi: 7:54am On Sep 06, 2023
My advise for you, execise patience... And dont listen to wrong advise stick to ur wife and togather u will overcome. Divorce should never be an option. what are experiencing now is part of marriage and ur ability to handle makes u mature, dont think there is one better woman outside. Bros make sure u home work. women are like school , u need to study them and overlook their xter. I pray for peace and divin restoration on ur home. God bless u.[color=#000099][/color]
Re: My Wife's Sudden Change After Childbirth is driving me nuts! by Armanipounds: 7:55am On Sep 06, 2023
You actually did not say anything your wife did to you.. You just vented in your writeup, that's all.
Re: My Wife's Sudden Change After Childbirth is driving me nuts! by yomiracles: 8:05am On Sep 06, 2023
It appears that Postpartum Depression is highly likely. Your mention of her recent childbirth is quite informative. Please make an effort to be exceptionally understanding and kind to her during this time, and through prayer and patience, you may be able to regain her affection.
Re: My Wife's Sudden Change After Childbirth is driving me nuts! by donb06: 8:09am On Sep 06, 2023
BlissGod:

Either you’re a child or a very immature young man. Every man wants a loving home your advise is from the pit of hell.
Your double standards stink to high heavens... In other of your comments you. Said your friend was only talking to her child and mum. These are the people she found solace on... Just imagine, your wife doesn't find solace in you. Yet this guy just advised him not to take any drastic action just be silent all the time.... It has come from pit of hell... Na una women go mk Isaiah 4: 1-8 come to pass shaperly...

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

My 29-Year-Old Son Still Wants Me To Be Feeding Him After Graduating / Her Family Told Me To Marry Her Corpse / My Ex Fiancee Is Pregnant For Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 85
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.