Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,292 members, 7,829,666 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 10:16 AM

My Wife's Sudden Change After Childbirth is driving me nuts! - Family (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Wife's Sudden Change After Childbirth is driving me nuts! (45047 Views)

My In-laws Driving Me Nuts / Husbands, Have You Noticed That Women Change After Wedding? / Man Cries Out Over Wife's Sudden Weight Gain, Says Her Body Doesn't Arose Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Wife's Sudden Change After Childbirth is driving me nuts! by donb06: 8:15am On Sep 06, 2023
BRATISLAVA:

She should be respectful? Vecause you paid for a cs to birth your child? Something men do globally, everyday without demanding "respect"?

How old are you? This is male fantasy.

I understand you, sacrifices of the woman is the whole world, but sacrifice of the man is just casual.... The guy might be over reacting but don't be stupid to demean his sacrifices... 300k to you might mean small, 300k to him might be his ,3 months salary.... I'm not saying you're stupid ooo just don't be

Gracias
Re: My Wife's Sudden Change After Childbirth is driving me nuts! by iamjp87(m): 8:19am On Sep 06, 2023
Please read what you have typed to yourself. Grow up man!. Take your time to find out how she really feels physically, mentally and emotionally. Who for spend the money on CS before? Why do you feel like you did her a favour because you spent money only you were responsible for spending? How have you behaved and treated her lately to warrant the kind of "treatment" you are getting from her now? That is the real question you should ask yourself.
Make we dey try act maturely for marriage. If you are not ready, not just financially, please no enter.

2 Likes

Re: My Wife's Sudden Change After Childbirth is driving me nuts! by donb06: 8:23am On Sep 06, 2023
SAMBARRY:
Lol see this one threatening divorce and emphasizing on the ₦300k he spent on her CS.no be to birth your children,Abi no be your children Comot her body.everything is all about your ego and the way you are ranting angrily you are already giving the narcissistic man vibes.its the red pill nonsense that cleared my doubt that you're a narcissist.its the emphasis on the ₦300k like you did her some favour for me grin

If you look beyond your nose and you're not all about your sociopathic ego you will see she's going through postpartum depression and hormonal imbalance...nah it didn't occur to you because you are looking for submission without wisdom grin

Na Jezebel women and ex yahoo boys girlfriend dey fit your type

I doubt you're married....

This young man is newly married and most likely inexperienced in things like this... He raging from the place of ignorance.... He came for advice... From his subsequent posts... He has mellowed down and taking the advices of people... If you're not married, your turn go come...

Gracias

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Wife's Sudden Change After Childbirth is driving me nuts! by donb06: 8:26am On Sep 06, 2023
kayperry:

So many foolish men full "NL marriage" sha! why would you even tame your wife is she a dog, hyena
Supposedly you have a wife as you claim, why grasp to dominate her when you can simply just show her you lead beta, just live your life in a way that depict you are lot more way ahead of her and she will look up to you

People change, your wife change what as that got to do with "redpill" undecided

But na still women dey talk

HE CANNOT HANDLE ME...for you to be handled, you have to be tamed na grin
Re: My Wife's Sudden Change After Childbirth is driving me nuts! by christoranky(m): 8:28am On Sep 06, 2023
Is in the game... That's part one... Part two loading.... Endurance is the key bro.
Re: My Wife's Sudden Change After Childbirth is driving me nuts! by donb06: 8:31am On Sep 06, 2023
iamjp87:
Please read what you have typed to yourself. Grow up man!. Take your time to find out how she really feels physically, mentally and emotionally. Who for spend the money on CS before? Why do you feel like you did her a favour because you spent money only you were responsible for spending? How have you behaved and treated her lately to warrant the kind of "treatment" you are getting from her now? That is the real question you should ask yourself.
Make we dey try act maturely for marriage. If you are not ready, not just financially, please no enter.

No one can be matured enough into marriage.... This is only inexperienced in marriage... Every successful marriage went through hell at a point... This is his own... My prayer for him is they will come out stronger.
I'm also happy for him cos his subsequent posts shows he has seen his mistakes... That shows his teachability.

1 Like

Re: My Wife's Sudden Change After Childbirth is driving me nuts! by melodyogonna(m): 8:34am On Sep 06, 2023
U dey do redpill on your wife?
Re: My Wife's Sudden Change After Childbirth is driving me nuts! by melodyogonna(m): 8:35am On Sep 06, 2023
oz4real83:
how I go mock you? What you emphasized so much on was the 300k you paid for the CS and you also used the word "tamed" about your wife, such word is used for wild animalsembarassed. there is bound to be chaos at home if you do these things embarassed, that was why I wanted more details undecided
The guy is a fool
Re: My Wife's Sudden Change After Childbirth is driving me nuts! by Flaky21: 8:50am On Sep 06, 2023
thesilentman:
My blood is burning now as I write.My wife has now completely changed for bad, a few days after our second child.

An erstwhile submissive woman that i thought i had tamed for life has now become a thorn in the flesh to me. I just parted with over 300k unplanned fund for her C.S. I thought she'd be more respectful to me now but no,she has changed completely!

She dares me to do my worst,she cries over small

issues that i wonder if it's witchcraft.Or she thinks I can't quit cos she's got two boys for me? The mind boggles. Am just mad and gobsmacked at the same time as all my Red pill O.T have failed and am even considering divorce right now.

I'm at a bar drinking my sorry ass away, brainstorming the best option for me. What could be outta place?

I need candid advice,folks.

So because you paid for CS she should turn you to a mini god. She laid down her life to bring a child to life. Can 300k buy her life?
If you have personal issues with her try to solve it don’t mention that you paid 300k for CS. Are you not responsible for the pregnancy?

We all know women go through emotional melt down after delivery which is called postpartum depression. Go to google and educate yourself about it. African men always sees their wives as slaves that should lay down for them to step on. Women are humans too not slaves.

1 Like

Re: My Wife's Sudden Change After Childbirth is driving me nuts! by Femifocus(m): 9:03am On Sep 06, 2023
You really need to get more patience with her , she my be stressed out and emotional due to what she might have pass through , show her more love and don't say u want to go and remarry for you don't kw what will be of that one behavior after,
For the devil you Know is more better than angel you meet
Think rightly.
Re: My Wife's Sudden Change After Childbirth is driving me nuts! by b0rn2fuck(m): 9:04am On Sep 06, 2023
thesilentman:
My blood is burning now as I write.My wife has now completely changed for bad, a few days after our second child.

An erstwhile submissive woman that i thought i had tamed for life has now become a thorn in the flesh to me. I just parted with over 300k unplanned fund for her C.S. I thought she'd be more respectful to me now but no,she has changed completely!

She dares me to do my worst,she cries over small issues that i wonder if it's witchcraft.Or she thinks I can't quit cos she's got two boys for me? The mind boggles. Am just mad and gobsmacked at the same time as all my Red pill O.T have failed and am even considering divorce right now.

I'm at a bar drinking my sorry ass away, brainstorming the best option for me. What could be outta place?

you are first class mumu, there is nothing wrong with your wife, you are the real problem, she will adjust with time, she is going through a lot and she need your help but with the way you type, you are flirting muscle on top of a woman who just seen the boarder of earth and heaven and you think you will scare her with whatever, she will be like this for few months but get back to her sense later, we all experience that... She is still the same woman but the boarder line will make most woman go crazy. My own will hit me with just anything, she will even refuse to cook, I started eating outside then but naw, even knacking outside but how she turn back again to her normal sense still shock me again

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Wife's Sudden Change After Childbirth is driving me nuts! by Shebbs: 9:06am On Sep 06, 2023
thesilentman:

ok i get you-i just mentioned the money aspect as latest in the sacrifices i make for her.I had believed it would make her respect me more.Reason with me.

I Believe It’s Not The Pain She Went Through In CS Or The Sacrifices That You’ve Shown Lately That Is Making Her Behave This Way. Relax Boss, If Possible Take A Quiet Time Out At A Bar, Have A Bottle Of Drink If Possible Sit With A Female Friend Or Colleague Then Ask Her How She Really Want To Be Treated In Her Marriage, If She’s Already Married Then Ask Her What She Wants From Her Husband, Listen To Her Speak And When She’s Done, Reflect All She Would Have Said To When You Started With Your Wife Only Then You Would See Where The Fault Is Coming From, If There Are No Faults From Your End Then You Really Don’t Deserve The Treatment You’re Getting From Your Wife. What Next Would You Do? Go Back To Your Wife And Have A Decent Discussion With Her, Try To See Her Reasons And Then Act With It.

1 Like

Re: My Wife's Sudden Change After Childbirth is driving me nuts! by MiracleMe7: 9:17am On Sep 06, 2023
thesilentman:

She dares me to do my worst,she cries over small issues that i wonder if it's witchcraft.Or she thinks I can't quit cos she's got two boys for me? The mind boggles. Am just mad and gobsmacked at the same time as all my Red pill O.T have failed and am even considering divorce right now.

Oga, na small piking attitude dey worry you! Some men are not aged to marry but societal pressure pushes them into it. I am sure you are not up to 28 yrs. You are using the word "tamed" on your wife because you paid 300k for her CS. Your eyes will be open until when you destroy your marriage. Grow up, young boy!

2 Likes

Re: My Wife's Sudden Change After Childbirth is driving me nuts! by Amtrak: 9:27am On Sep 06, 2023
Leave the house for some time; tell her you need to travel for an assignment
Re: My Wife's Sudden Change After Childbirth is driving me nuts! by nams77: 9:33am On Sep 06, 2023
thesilentman:

I have same mindset like you,but when i look at the innocent cute boy,i get madly confused.I don't want to believe my woman really got me this time around.
There is something call post partum depression or so. Give her some time. She may be going through a lot

Cc thesilentman.

1 Like

Re: My Wife's Sudden Change After Childbirth is driving me nuts! by Mamijoh(f): 9:33am On Sep 06, 2023
cutecommend:
(1) This is the right time to show her more love.
(2) Hope what you want as submission is not that of a house help.
(3) She may be stressed, emotionally and psychologically drained.
(4) Redpill is not good all the time. If your redpill is toxic, then it is bad, but if your redpill is that of a romantic, mature, available, lively and in charge guy, then it is fine.
(5) Hope you have not been treating her badly, while providing all her needs. Money is not everything!!
(6) Calm her down and thrash things out. Ask her where you failed and why she is acting that way.
(7) Please try not to be selfish. Do nice things that will make her willing to submit, don't force submission.

GO AND GET YOUR MARRIAGE BACK. YOUR MARRIAGE IS THE BEST. MAKE IT WORK!
You're such a nice and good adviser. Thank you for blessing him with this pies
Re: My Wife's Sudden Change After Childbirth is driving me nuts! by OusmaneBicks(m): 9:52am On Sep 06, 2023
why do you think drinking is what will give faithful and sound idea to keep your home
my brother if you are dreaming just wake face reality and settle things amicably with your family and invite God into your home
..... the devil cannot solve your matter

but truth will
Re: My Wife's Sudden Change After Childbirth is driving me nuts! by LINSAR: 10:04am On Sep 06, 2023
Persephone1:
And some people got mad when I wrote i can't marry a Nigerian man? grin cheesy grin cheesy Just look at this! Very insensitive! All he's concern is the money he spent, taming and respect!

Patiently waiting for the "get a second wife" crew grin cheesy

If you marry a foreigner, that 300k CS money would be split between you two.

You disrespect your oyinbo husband like OP's wife is doing, he starts spending more time outside cheating on you.

Look at the divorce rate in those foreign countries and tell me if you'll like to marry 3 times in 20 years.
Re: My Wife's Sudden Change After Childbirth is driving me nuts! by Boldideas: 10:07am On Sep 06, 2023
thesilentman:

I urge you to shed more light on the DNA aspect,pls.I'd appreciate a lot.

If she has no secret admirer she shouldn't be mad at you because her body was dissected. She possibly may have been seeing somebody who is admiring her body, and you cannot know if maybe she has or may be having an affair with him. So quietly take the boy for a DNA test, or better still use ask for what might be needed to do it and you get them quietly so that you don't break your home because of mere speculation.

But from my own experience, she is mad at you because her body was dissected.

2 Likes

Re: My Wife's Sudden Change After Childbirth is driving me nuts! by Boldideas: 10:09am On Sep 06, 2023
adieora:

Shit advice

What do you know? You're fucking with a woman right? Is not on this planet earth a pastor wife bore four children for him and only one was his... Mtcheew

1 Like

Re: My Wife's Sudden Change After Childbirth is driving me nuts! by Boldideas: 10:11am On Sep 06, 2023
Basicend:

Hmm, this is deep but seems very true.

Are you a woman?

Hmm, the mind of a woman is deep. God have mercy.

Nope. My woman was displaying the same madness, until I saw her message to one useless nonsense bestie that I have rendered her body useless. I became devastated.

1 Like

Re: My Wife's Sudden Change After Childbirth is driving me nuts! by tsmith(f): 10:15am On Sep 06, 2023
thesilentman:

ok i get you-i just mentioned the money aspect as latest in the sacrifices i make for her.I had believed it would make her respect me more.Reason with me.

Ps. Paying the CS cost isn't a sacrifice for her, it's for you and the child. She's sacrificed herself to bring a healthy child to life. The least you can do right now is nurse her back to health with a lot of care and love. She may for all you know be suffering from post natal trauma.

2 Likes

Re: My Wife's Sudden Change After Childbirth is driving me nuts! by Exceed15: 10:39am On Sep 06, 2023
I do say that the homely, submissive respectful woman will turn tiger when enters the house proper. Bro, sit her down and let her know that marriage is not a do it die for you. There is an exit door if she is fed up .
Re: My Wife's Sudden Change After Childbirth is driving me nuts! by Tzar(m): 10:46am On Sep 06, 2023
As a real Alpha male, you should have realized this is a phase that you need to support and guide her through. Her body, which is one of the primary assets she has on you has deformed beyond repair. Therefore, her ego is totally broken, like a man who has totally lost his source of income can become too withdrawn or aggressive.
Let her know you understand what she is going through. THIS IS A TIME TO SHOW HER LOVE WITHOUT SIMPING OUT. Women live on attention so give it to her more without overdoing it. Praise her when you notice her effort at being more beautiful, reward her devotion to raising the kids and taking care of the home, cuddle and kiss her more, show more public affection and please don’t overdo all l these affection because you won’t get the desired results.
Re: My Wife's Sudden Change After Childbirth is driving me nuts! by upuphim(m): 10:59am On Sep 06, 2023
It's a phase in marriage. If you don't have a house help, the sudden change is a result of stress associated with raising kids. If your job allows you, relieve her of some household chores. When my children were in primary school I took responsibility of washing and iron their school uniforms, till they were out of primary on Saturdays as that was my only free day for that. Note that some wives, your love for them is best when you help out with what they are supposed do in the house. When they feel not loved, the best way to express it, is talk back at husbands and over react to every slightest provocation.

For the next five years if you can behave like a foolish husband, your marriage will turn out to be one of the best around you. My submission is on the godly point of view and if both of you are God fearing having a place of prayer in the house. Lest I forget, the larger the family size the larger the stress for wives. All the best!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Wife's Sudden Change After Childbirth is driving me nuts! by Microwhy: 11:03am On Sep 06, 2023
cutecommend:
(1) This is the right time to show her more love.
(2) Hope what you want as submission is not that of a house help.
(3) She may be stressed, emotionally and psychologically drained.
(4) Redpill is not good all the time. If your redpill is toxic, then it is bad, but if your redpill is that of a romantic, mature, available, lively and in charge guy, then it is fine.
(5) Hope you have not been treating her badly, while providing all her needs. Money is not everything!!
(6) Calm her down and thrash things out. Ask her where you failed and why she is acting that way.
(7) Please try not to be selfish. Do nice things that will make her willing to submit, don't force submission.

GO AND GET YOUR MARRIAGE BACK. YOUR MARRIAGE IS THE BEST. MAKE IT WORK!
Trash and garbage..
Re: My Wife's Sudden Change After Childbirth is driving me nuts! by Nellybest2022(f): 11:09am On Sep 06, 2023
Please calm down and show her love. This is when she n you most. She is suffering from postpartum depression. She should not be left alone at this time
Re: My Wife's Sudden Change After Childbirth is driving me nuts! by KBARBIE(f): 11:17am On Sep 06, 2023
thesilentman:

Imagine, paying for your wife's medical bill to save your child and her life is a sacrifice to you and a bid for her to respect you. Hmm I smell an egostic somebody and should I add a nascistic fellow. Not to mention the taming aspect in your post.

Please try show her some love, if you truly love her cos the is the time she needs you most.

1 Like

Re: My Wife's Sudden Change After Childbirth is driving me nuts! by tessyluv24(f): 11:27am On Sep 06, 2023
Oga all these grammar for this complaint..Okpoor. I think she is going through what we call PTSD after childbirth. Just be patient with her and be there for her.
Re: My Wife's Sudden Change After Childbirth is driving me nuts! by HaneefahRN(f): 11:36am On Sep 06, 2023
thesilentman:

You sound like an arse, wonder what she is coping with. You did not do her a favour paying for the CS. Have you heard of postpartum depression? She needs more support now not an husband who thinks he is running a slave trade not a marriage

1 Like

Re: My Wife's Sudden Change After Childbirth is driving me nuts! by katniss(f): 11:49am On Sep 06, 2023
thesilentman:

So…300k for CS for your child is a sacrifice you made for her?
Oga…you are the problem

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

117-Year-Old Grandma Whose Photos Went Viral Dies / My Ex Fiancee Is Pregnant For Me / Is Marriage Worth It For Guys?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.