Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,701 members, 7,820,452 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:11 PM

"Prominent" Feminist Exposed, Caught Begging For Money (Picture) - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / "Prominent" Feminist Exposed, Caught Begging For Money (Picture) (5065 Views)

Look at the Rubbish I'm Cooking Because of No Money [Picture] / I Ate This Rubbish This Afternoon Because of Lack of Money [Picture] / Lady Who Said "I Can't Marry Man That Earns N100k Monthly" Caught Begging N50k (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Prominent" Feminist Exposed, Caught Begging For Money (Picture) by kenedyx: 2:28pm On Sep 06, 2023
Bunkbars:
As poor as you are, struggling to feed and live a conducive life. You call me unfortunate. Ontop ordinary 5k.

Everyone isn't broke like you, i give, am not stingy like you. If you like be careful on how you give, or rather whom you give to, you don't have and you will still not have.

I don't suffer, i know you can't give more 1k, even if someone cry to you for help. So don't come here, to express your frustrated life.

Everyone isn't poor.

Sure thing bro. Like I said, you're the perfect client.
Re: "Prominent" Feminist Exposed, Caught Begging For Money (Picture) by Nobody: 2:44pm On Sep 06, 2023
Unperturbedpota:

You are a liar. You are dirt poor and hungry. See th way you attacked him and started broke shaming him shows you are the broke wretched one.

You sound like an iliterate thug.

5k KO. Have you eaten today ? See thief who sent someone 5k that can't even buy eba N200 for himself

Thief 😂😂
How would you believe, when you can't even give someone 1000 naira.

Obviously you can't give what you don't have.

Some girls are trying, Someone daughter will date this one too undecided

2 Likes

Re: "Prominent" Feminist Exposed, Caught Begging For Money (Picture) by sylve11: 2:59pm On Sep 06, 2023
Bunkbars:
That was how i dm one, thinking i was chatting with a lady, after i sent 5k, she begged me that she hasn't eaten and had a fight with her brother.

I didn't know it was a disgusting nigga i was chatting with. It was when i used another number to call, and he picked, he asked who is this. I was in shock.

This forum, is disgusting, so many poor and village, and mentally disturbed people on this site angry

😆 🤣 😂 😹 😆 🤣 😂 😹 😎 cool

1 Like

Re: "Prominent" Feminist Exposed, Caught Begging For Money (Picture) by sylve11: 3:01pm On Sep 06, 2023
Vyzz:
This nairaland is deep lol

I tell you cool

2 Likes

Re: "Prominent" Feminist Exposed, Caught Begging For Money (Picture) by Jeon(f): 3:31pm On Sep 06, 2023
Your headaches.

6 Likes

Re: "Prominent" Feminist Exposed, Caught Begging For Money (Picture) by FatherCHRISTMAS: 6:02pm On Sep 06, 2023
Jeon:
Your headaches.
boss
Re: "Prominent" Feminist Exposed, Caught Begging For Money (Picture) by funkemary(f): 7:40pm On Sep 06, 2023
Bunkbars:
That was how i dm one, thinking i was chatting with a lady, after i sent 5k, she begged me that she hasn't eaten and had a fight with her brother.

I didn't know it was a disgusting nigga i was chatting with. It was when i used another number to call, and he picked, he asked who is this. I was in shock.

This forum, is disgusting, so many poor and village, and mentally disturbed people on this site angry

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
Re: "Prominent" Feminist Exposed, Caught Begging For Money (Picture) by funkemary(f): 7:41pm On Sep 06, 2023
This girl get mind o
Re: "Prominent" Feminist Exposed, Caught Begging For Money (Picture) by Enny2013(f): 7:55pm On Sep 06, 2023
Bunkbars:
As poor as you are, struggling to feed and live a conducive life. You call me unfortunate. Ontop ordinary 5k.

Everyone isn't broke like you, i give, am not stingy like you. If you like be careful on how you give, or rather whom you give to, you don't have and you will still not have.

I don't suffer, i know you can't give more 1k, even if someone cry to you for help. So don't come here, to express your frustrated life.

Everyone isn't poor.
My Gee!!!
Re: "Prominent" Feminist Exposed, Caught Begging For Money (Picture) by Eyinju112(f): 9:29pm On Sep 06, 2023
Bunkbars:

This got me laughing 😂 lol
Re: "Prominent" Feminist Exposed, Caught Begging For Money (Picture) by TheFreshVanilla: 10:09pm On Sep 06, 2023
These retardedd guys believe IconicR is a female. Morons even use Ma for him. grin
GO0DHardDick:
I always knew that those wannabe feminist are all men disguising as females

Candidlady
IconicR
Jennyclay
Etc

They're are males

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "Prominent" Feminist Exposed, Caught Begging For Money (Picture) by ODEHOYlKOCHO: 10:44pm On Sep 06, 2023
FaithELEFAN:

We will still have do discuss the LAWRENCE family begging on nairaland TOO. Sister, aunty, brother and dadyy grin

Oga Miracood2

Please tag me when you are running the STORY VIVIDLY.
I have some receipts
Re: "Prominent" Feminist Exposed, Caught Begging For Money (Picture) by VickyELEFAN(f): 7:27pm On Sep 08, 2023
FaithELEFAN:

We will still have do discuss the LAWRENCE family begging on nairaland TOO. Sister, aunty, brother and dadyy grin

Oga Miracood2
this is quite a discovery
Re: "Prominent" Feminist Exposed, Caught Begging For Money (Picture) by Anny69: 8:55am On Sep 09, 2023
eepeepook:
I don talk am since say woman no dey Nairaland. All you Sango Ota boys will be opening multiple accounts to toast yourselves and each other. Tufia!
😂
Re: "Prominent" Feminist Exposed, Caught Begging For Money (Picture) by Gee64: 9:12am On Sep 09, 2023
You mean,
Siofra,
JennyClay,

And others, have big preeks, not toto? grin

Too many sick people on Nairaland!

1 Like

Re: "Prominent" Feminist Exposed, Caught Begging For Money (Picture) by TheKingOfCrumb: 8:57am On Sep 23, 2023
eepeepook:
I don talk am since say woman no dey Nairaland. All you Sango Ota boys will be opening multiple accounts to toast yourselves and each other. Tufia!
Woman o
Re: "Prominent" Feminist Exposed, Caught Begging For Money (Picture) by Godsongang: 9:10am On Sep 23, 2023
Na men full ground for here...😂
Re: "Prominent" Feminist Exposed, Caught Begging For Money (Picture) by Illegal1(m): 2:45pm On Sep 23, 2023
omoh..........total numbers of female wen dey nairaland no pass 10.

i dey 90% sure say dis ones nah female,bt the rest nah OYO
illamina
iconicR
jennyclay
wordfrmbimpe
and 1 other grl again,bt i dn 4get her name.
the rest nah OYO

(1) (2) (Reply)

How Can I Develop Sweet Mouth On Girls? / How To Toast A Nigerian Girl : With Video ! / Sleep With Me Before I Give You Onions Boy Tells Girl PHOTOS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.