Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,847 members, 7,813,860 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 08:04 PM

Tribunal Dismissed Petitions Of LP/PDP On Alleged Tinubu’s Drugs Case - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tribunal Dismissed Petitions Of LP/PDP On Alleged Tinubu’s Drugs Case (35532 Views)

LP, PDP Used Russian Hackers To Hack INEC Servers - APC Official (Photos) / Tinubu Files Suit To Stop LP, PDP From Halting Results’ Collation / Buhari Replies PDP On Plans To Impeach Saraki While In London (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tribunal Dismissed Petitions Of LP/PDP On Alleged Tinubu’s Drugs Case by AllenSpencer: 2:36pm On Sep 06, 2023
StJohnKml:
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
I love the Judiciary. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

That's was a painful knockout!

The Nigerian judiciary is one of the best in the world.

Institution comprises of unbiased intellectuals.

3 Likes

Re: Tribunal Dismissed Petitions Of LP/PDP On Alleged Tinubu’s Drugs Case by contentmakerPRO: 2:36pm On Sep 06, 2023
And the winner are lawyers that chop elluuppi and atikulate money.....you think you can cyberbully the judges to your favor?

3 Likes

Re: Tribunal Dismissed Petitions Of LP/PDP On Alleged Tinubu’s Drugs Case by Mrice22: 2:36pm On Sep 06, 2023
Nigeria is indeed a funny country where Laws can't be valid.. We all know the judgment already.. Make them dismiss this court.. Tinubu is already the winner and nobody can change it... OVER

2 Likes

Re: Tribunal Dismissed Petitions Of LP/PDP On Alleged Tinubu’s Drugs Case by ufotunang: 2:37pm On Sep 06, 2023
ican2020:
We know already or is not Nigeria judiciary
... tinubu dollars working... that is nigeria for you
Re: Tribunal Dismissed Petitions Of LP/PDP On Alleged Tinubu’s Drugs Case by enemyofprogress: 2:37pm On Sep 06, 2023
Enemiesmasquera:
Nigeria is doomed. All these nitwits quoting me a time will come in future when you all will regret all these actions of yours I assure you.
e pain am

Yoruba lokan tongue tongue tongue

2 Likes

Re: Tribunal Dismissed Petitions Of LP/PDP On Alleged Tinubu’s Drugs Case by Benwallt(m): 2:37pm On Sep 06, 2023
Dismissed, dismissed and dismissed.

Obidients have laboured in vain ooooooo chaiiiii!

5 Likes

Re: Tribunal Dismissed Petitions Of LP/PDP On Alleged Tinubu’s Drugs Case by Burruchaga71(m): 2:37pm On Sep 06, 2023
Tinubu must be ready to rule Oduduwa republic, because
we can never share this country with him as the leader.

1 Like

Re: Tribunal Dismissed Petitions Of LP/PDP On Alleged Tinubu’s Drugs Case by rickleye: 2:37pm On Sep 06, 2023
The letter is fake and forgery .. know this and know peace 😜
Re: Tribunal Dismissed Petitions Of LP/PDP On Alleged Tinubu’s Drugs Case by Ingocof(m): 2:38pm On Sep 06, 2023
Enemiesmasquera:
Nigeria is doomed. All these nitwits quoting me a time will come in future when you all will regret all these actions of yours I assure you.

Not Nigeria, may be your portion in Nigeria is doomed.

2 Likes

Re: Tribunal Dismissed Petitions Of LP/PDP On Alleged Tinubu’s Drugs Case by Highlife217: 2:38pm On Sep 06, 2023
Tinubu is a criminal lord, he obviously threatened their lives if they didn’t side with him.
Re: Tribunal Dismissed Petitions Of LP/PDP On Alleged Tinubu’s Drugs Case by Pandev(m): 2:38pm On Sep 06, 2023
Enemiesmasquera:
you will be fine, just drink water and sleep kid grin

1 Like

Re: Tribunal Dismissed Petitions Of LP/PDP On Alleged Tinubu’s Drugs Case by texas1990(m): 2:38pm On Sep 06, 2023
Imagine Obi and his blindfolded follower's claimed they won an election and they don't know the number of votes they scored, they said the election was rigged, where they can't tell, Shai and these mugu's na somebody Papa ooooh when will the Igbos learn?
Look at the first goat that will attack me ooh.

1 Like

Re: Tribunal Dismissed Petitions Of LP/PDP On Alleged Tinubu’s Drugs Case by Judybash93(m): 2:39pm On Sep 06, 2023
E don finish
Re: Tribunal Dismissed Petitions Of LP/PDP On Alleged Tinubu’s Drugs Case by duro4chang(m): 2:39pm On Sep 06, 2023
nony43:
25% is no longer compulsory? Nigeria is gone.
Gone? You must be kidding

1 Like

Re: Tribunal Dismissed Petitions Of LP/PDP On Alleged Tinubu’s Drugs Case by wallarwallar(m): 2:39pm On Sep 06, 2023
Enemiesmasquera:

Nigeria is not doomed you are the one that is doomed foolish empty brain.. Dere is no way someone is prosecuted in US and it will be secret it is not possible but u guys just want to remain foolish

4 Likes

Re: Tribunal Dismissed Petitions Of LP/PDP On Alleged Tinubu’s Drugs Case by MT: 2:39pm On Sep 06, 2023
It was detailed.

US embassy didnt find any criminal record on me.

His case was civil in the US.

His forfeiture was done without criminal indictment

And any criminal conviction, after 10 years, cannot be used on a person. Thats the position of the constitution.

Based on these, obi's prayer was dismissed.

1 Like

Re: Tribunal Dismissed Petitions Of LP/PDP On Alleged Tinubu’s Drugs Case by Johnboom: 2:39pm On Sep 06, 2023
Enemiesmasquera:
It is you that are doomed. Nigeria shall be great under his watch. Amen.

2 Likes

Re: Tribunal Dismissed Petitions Of LP/PDP On Alleged Tinubu’s Drugs Case by Donaldoni: 2:39pm On Sep 06, 2023
The document from the US is just good enough

Only sore losers cum pigs..... can ever think otherwise

L*natics! angry
Re: Tribunal Dismissed Petitions Of LP/PDP On Alleged Tinubu’s Drugs Case by Ingocof(m): 2:40pm On Sep 06, 2023
JudelucanTV:
The Law isn't for the common man. Things just dey happen before our eyes...
I don off TV. Join me watch this Sabinus Standup Comedy. Make we ease the tension and anger small

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QGm18yGNNxI

There is no tension anywhere except the one you created and subjected yourself to.
Re: Tribunal Dismissed Petitions Of LP/PDP On Alleged Tinubu’s Drugs Case by Southwestidiot: 2:40pm On Sep 06, 2023
TemplarLandry:
cool Those cursing Nigeria won't eat the good of the land.
Which of the fruit? The left over, the damaged or condemned ones?
Re: Tribunal Dismissed Petitions Of LP/PDP On Alleged Tinubu’s Drugs Case by Poll23: 2:40pm On Sep 06, 2023
Woe betide anyone who curse Nigeria

2 Likes

Re: Tribunal Dismissed Petitions Of LP/PDP On Alleged Tinubu’s Drugs Case by Picardor2: 2:40pm On Sep 06, 2023
Emekaonline:

Igbos that called Nigeria a zoo before now are the one doomed

We will see who is doomed. U lack common sense
Re: Tribunal Dismissed Petitions Of LP/PDP On Alleged Tinubu’s Drugs Case by pacesetting: 2:41pm On Sep 06, 2023
Nigeria is already cursed na. Which good of the land are you eating? Have you been to the market lately?
TemplarLandry:

1 Like

Re: Tribunal Dismissed Petitions Of LP/PDP On Alleged Tinubu’s Drugs Case by Padipadi(m): 2:41pm On Sep 06, 2023
Enemiesmasquera:
What's their action?
Re: Tribunal Dismissed Petitions Of LP/PDP On Alleged Tinubu’s Drugs Case by OBIDIENTNAIJA: 2:41pm On Sep 06, 2023
arewafederation:

Enemies of Nigeria are doomed.
You all will be consumed by the evil you all uphold. Una go regret una a tion I assure you.

1 Like

Re: Tribunal Dismissed Petitions Of LP/PDP On Alleged Tinubu’s Drugs Case by Slymontee: 2:41pm On Sep 06, 2023
b3llo:
This is good for democracy. A section of the country cannot disturb our collective peace and heat up the polity
Enjoy ur peace with fuel hitting N620 or more and 1$ hitting N920. Evil will still kill the wicked.

1 Like

Re: Tribunal Dismissed Petitions Of LP/PDP On Alleged Tinubu’s Drugs Case by texas1990(m): 2:41pm On Sep 06, 2023
Burruchaga71:
Tinubu must be ready to rule Oduduwa republic, because
we can never share this country with him as the leader.
Which country are you talking about mugun are you a Nigerian? When did you change your nationality? Like u claimed Biafra before? Wetin happen to ur zoo kingdom? Set of muguns
Re: Tribunal Dismissed Petitions Of LP/PDP On Alleged Tinubu’s Drugs Case by Benwallt(m): 2:41pm On Sep 06, 2023
Electronic transmission dismissed

1 Like

Re: Tribunal Dismissed Petitions Of LP/PDP On Alleged Tinubu’s Drugs Case by alobright17(m): 2:41pm On Sep 06, 2023
Enemiesmasquera:
shatap abeg

1 Like

Re: Tribunal Dismissed Petitions Of LP/PDP On Alleged Tinubu’s Drugs Case by Picardor2: 2:42pm On Sep 06, 2023
abbasajao:

Is your family that is doomed. You people lack clear understanding.

Oga just shut up.
Re: Tribunal Dismissed Petitions Of LP/PDP On Alleged Tinubu’s Drugs Case by denzel231: 2:43pm On Sep 06, 2023
TemplarLandry:
nothing good to eat just crumbs lmao

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Dino Melaye And Femi Fani-Kayode Battle It Out / Buhari's Cabinet: Shocker Awaits APC Godfathers - Tribuneonline / Ayangba Youths Prevent Rashidat Bello & Her Convoy From Entering Community (Pics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.