Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,224 members, 7,836,073 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 08:27 PM

Tribunal Dismissed Petitions Of LP/PDP On Alleged Tinubu’s Drugs Case - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tribunal Dismissed Petitions Of LP/PDP On Alleged Tinubu’s Drugs Case (35640 Views)

LP, PDP Used Russian Hackers To Hack INEC Servers - APC Official (Photos) / Tinubu Files Suit To Stop LP, PDP From Halting Results’ Collation / Buhari Replies PDP On Plans To Impeach Saraki While In London (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tribunal Dismissed Petitions Of LP/PDP On Alleged Tinubu’s Drugs Case by OBIDIENTNAIJA: 2:51pm On Sep 06, 2023
arewafederation:

Why are you so bitter a patriotic post?

Are you an enemy of Nigeria?
Those who are doing all ybe rubbish to our constitution, election, manipulation and all sort of evils are the enemies of Nigeria and they will perish before their time together with all those who suppress and oppress the people will suffer for their actions.
Re: Tribunal Dismissed Petitions Of LP/PDP On Alleged Tinubu’s Drugs Case by enemyofprogress: 2:51pm On Sep 06, 2023
Make I keep this one here for generations yer unborn

1 Like

Re: Tribunal Dismissed Petitions Of LP/PDP On Alleged Tinubu’s Drugs Case by gotnel: 2:52pm On Sep 06, 2023
ican2020:
We know already or is not Nigeria judiciary

No worries about it.
Nigeria and Nigerians remain the same.
When it favour your camp, it is very okay.
When it goes against your camp Nigeria and Nigerians factors came in.
We are all in the system together.
God help us

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tribunal Dismissed Petitions Of LP/PDP On Alleged Tinubu’s Drugs Case by OlujobaSamuel: 2:52pm On Sep 06, 2023
The major issue I have with these rulings is that the counsels and petitioners won't learn from it, they will still bring same frivolous case tomorrow instead of concentrating energies on things that are relevant.
25% fct doesn't make sense morally or legally.
Drug case as shown in evidence is not a conviction, if at all it was, it also needs to be registered under our judicial system.
Irrespective of candidates presented, as long as you are sure that he attended an institution he is claiming, don't bother to use it as a case, as you can't affirm the authenticity of a document not issue by you. Only an issuing body can certify a document attached to its name.
Election overturn can only happen beyond reasonable doubt, which requires actual figures, it's beyond just saying you won or your vote was rigged or manipulated, you must be specific with evidence and demand.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tribunal Dismissed Petitions Of LP/PDP On Alleged Tinubu’s Drugs Case by ElSudani: 2:52pm On Sep 06, 2023
AstralBeing:
The level at wish agbadorians are dumb is so irritating, pushing out fake news when the real truth is there on live TV

To anyone who isn't watching on live tv, don't mind this group of criminals, THERE TINUBU IS REALLY GETTING WHOOPED BACK AND FEONT

It has been thrown out my friend.
Re: Tribunal Dismissed Petitions Of LP/PDP On Alleged Tinubu’s Drugs Case by olaadenigeria(m): 2:53pm On Sep 06, 2023
You sturborn ooo. Where is Obi coming to abeg? Anambra I guess

uote author=Reinaldo post=125619319]Technicalities. Very good.

Labour Party lawyers are extremely smart, they knew this was going to happen. They will use this to build a case that cannot be dismissed. Peter Obi is surely coming.[/quote]
Re: Tribunal Dismissed Petitions Of LP/PDP On Alleged Tinubu’s Drugs Case by Illegal1(m): 2:54pm On Sep 06, 2023
Kingosytex:
Nigeria is just pure cruise cheesy

The truth here is that everyone is a low key hypocrite. You only complain of corruption when it's not favouring you. grin

omoh,.......las las dis is nigeria,every body na criminal.
Re: Tribunal Dismissed Petitions Of LP/PDP On Alleged Tinubu’s Drugs Case by candygist: 2:55pm On Sep 06, 2023
HarryGleb:
The justices are a disgrace to the law profession.

Bcus the judgement is not is favour on Eluuu peee ?

2 Likes

Re: Tribunal Dismissed Petitions Of LP/PDP On Alleged Tinubu’s Drugs Case by Emir01: 2:55pm On Sep 06, 2023
Enemiesmasquera:
Nigeria is doomed. All these nitwits quoting me a time will come in future when you all will regret all these actions of yours I assure you.

You and your entire family are doomed

3 Likes

Re: Tribunal Dismissed Petitions Of LP/PDP On Alleged Tinubu’s Drugs Case by arsenwise: 2:56pm On Sep 06, 2023
WHEN INEC DECLARE SOMEONE A WINNER OF A PRESDENTIAL ELECTION ONLY GOD CAN REMOVE SUCH A PERSON NOT COURT.

1 Like

Re: Tribunal Dismissed Petitions Of LP/PDP On Alleged Tinubu’s Drugs Case by BabaAduras: 2:56pm On Sep 06, 2023
TemplarLandry:
cool Those cursing Nigeria won't eat the good of the land.

Amen and Amen. So shall it be in Jesus Mighty Name. Amen.

1 Like

Re: Tribunal Dismissed Petitions Of LP/PDP On Alleged Tinubu’s Drugs Case by candygist: 2:56pm On Sep 06, 2023
Reinaldo:
Technicalities. Very good.

Labour Party lawyers are extremely smart, they knew this was going to happen. They will use this to build a case that cannot be dismissed. Peter Obi is surely coming.

I like una, una too get hope grin

2 Likes

Re: Tribunal Dismissed Petitions Of LP/PDP On Alleged Tinubu’s Drugs Case by Africaflavour: 2:56pm On Sep 06, 2023
ryloy:
BREAKING:Tribunal Dismissed Petitions of LP/PDP on Alleged Tinubu’s Drugs case.

The Nigeria Police, through its IGP, had written to the US to confirm the criminal status of Bola Tinubu and the US government had replied in 2003 stating that Bola Tinubu had no criminal records in the US. Therefore, the court admits this evidence...."

PEPC

9ja wahala
Re: Tribunal Dismissed Petitions Of LP/PDP On Alleged Tinubu’s Drugs Case by Stonem: 2:57pm On Sep 06, 2023
[quote author=TemplarLandry post=125618858] cool Those cursing Nigeria won't eat the good of the land. [/quote both you and your useless parents are ba$tards
Re: Tribunal Dismissed Petitions Of LP/PDP On Alleged Tinubu’s Drugs Case by tunde1200(m): 2:57pm On Sep 06, 2023
Enemiesmasquera:
Nigeria is doomed. All these nitwits quoting me a time will come in future when you all will regret all these actions of yours I assure you.

You are one of the reason Obi can't win anything in Nigeria again.

3 Likes

Re: Tribunal Dismissed Petitions Of LP/PDP On Alleged Tinubu’s Drugs Case by fredoooooo: 2:58pm On Sep 06, 2023
TemplarLandry:
AMEN

1 Like

Re: Tribunal Dismissed Petitions Of LP/PDP On Alleged Tinubu’s Drugs Case by tollyboy5(m): 2:58pm On Sep 06, 2023
bonnyhope:

Look around you and you see for yourself
I'm in Lagos what i see are warehouse and few igbos recently making in Lagos with modern houses doesn't mean we should destroy our home we've built since 90s. We're not competing with noise makers.
Re: Tribunal Dismissed Petitions Of LP/PDP On Alleged Tinubu’s Drugs Case by Dbestbrest: 2:58pm On Sep 06, 2023
TemplarLandry:

Itse!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Tribunal Dismissed Petitions Of LP/PDP On Alleged Tinubu’s Drugs Case by Larryndelaw: 2:58pm On Sep 06, 2023
Enemiesmasquera:
Carry your bad Belle go front.
Re: Tribunal Dismissed Petitions Of LP/PDP On Alleged Tinubu’s Drugs Case by Austineva(m): 2:59pm On Sep 06, 2023
Emekaonline:

Igbos that called Nigeria a zoo before now are the one doomed
Nigeria remains a zooo forever
Re: Tribunal Dismissed Petitions Of LP/PDP On Alleged Tinubu’s Drugs Case by thesicilian: 2:59pm On Sep 06, 2023
TemplarLandry:
simple.
Re: Tribunal Dismissed Petitions Of LP/PDP On Alleged Tinubu’s Drugs Case by Papayaayasager(m): 2:59pm On Sep 06, 2023
What do expect dem don collect, if you don't gerit 4gerit.

1 Like

Re: Tribunal Dismissed Petitions Of LP/PDP On Alleged Tinubu’s Drugs Case by B1GG: 2:59pm On Sep 06, 2023
RonuRonu:
Peter Obi's only offence was being an Igbo Man cry

Hausa can take their Country with their brother Yoruba angry

We Igbos are going back to our Biafra undecided
it's well

1 Like

Re: Tribunal Dismissed Petitions Of LP/PDP On Alleged Tinubu’s Drugs Case by UnabashedIPOB: 3:01pm On Sep 06, 2023
What are OBIDIENTS going to do? That's the question because Peter Obi had already lost at the tribunal before it even started! I am laughing in MANDARIN!!
Re: Tribunal Dismissed Petitions Of LP/PDP On Alleged Tinubu’s Drugs Case by Rumundele(m): 3:02pm On Sep 06, 2023
We know, its expected.
Re: Tribunal Dismissed Petitions Of LP/PDP On Alleged Tinubu’s Drugs Case by Inobeyourmate: 3:02pm On Sep 06, 2023
Team obi is coming, you don see say if Obi come, nah your papa house him Dey come. We told una, but wetin give una hope ehn, I swear I still don’t understand, today ehn, blood and water go down for una eyes, iyalaya yin 💔💔🤣🤣🥵🥵
Re: Tribunal Dismissed Petitions Of LP/PDP On Alleged Tinubu’s Drugs Case by arewafederation: 3:02pm On Sep 06, 2023
OBIDIENTNAIJA:

Those who are doing all ybe rubbish to our constitution, election, manipulation and all sort of evils are the enemies of Nigeria and they will perish before their time together with all those who suppress and oppress the people will suffer for their actions.

All those who do not wish this country and its citizens well will undergo extreme physical and mental suffering through the rest of their miserable lives.

1 Like

Re: Tribunal Dismissed Petitions Of LP/PDP On Alleged Tinubu’s Drugs Case by ShaqFu: 3:03pm On Sep 06, 2023
Enemiesmasquera:
cry us a river. You're the nitwit because you believe court cases are won on social media.

All eyes on the judiciary my left ball.
Re: Tribunal Dismissed Petitions Of LP/PDP On Alleged Tinubu’s Drugs Case by richie240: 3:04pm On Sep 06, 2023
'EnemiesMasqueradingAsNigerians' (just as ur moniker implies), u and ur lots are the ones doomed.

Deep in ur mind u know u are not nigerians, so ur asinine opinions nor count!
cool
Enemiesmasquera:
Re: Tribunal Dismissed Petitions Of LP/PDP On Alleged Tinubu’s Drugs Case by Campusmyguy2030: 3:04pm On Sep 06, 2023
Emekaonline:

Igbos that called Nigeria a zoo before now are the one doomed
Is Igbo really ur problem in life
Re: Tribunal Dismissed Petitions Of LP/PDP On Alleged Tinubu’s Drugs Case by Arabk25: 3:07pm On Sep 06, 2023
Kingosytex:
Nigeria is just pure cruise cheesy

The truth here is that everyone is a low key hypocrite. You only complain of corruption when it's not favouring you. grin
I swear
Re: Tribunal Dismissed Petitions Of LP/PDP On Alleged Tinubu’s Drugs Case by Frezhkid10(m): 3:07pm On Sep 06, 2023
nony43:
25% is no longer compulsory? Nigeria is gone.
Oga 25% in Abuja has never been compulsory right from 1999 when democracy was handed to us.
You self reason am..Does it mean that Abuja people are so special and we in other states are just wasting our time to vote??..
If it was compulsory then there was no need for me to vote in Lagos nah

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Six Killed, Many Hospitalized As Buhari Supporters Raze PDP Campaign Office / Supporters Mob Lagos APC Candidate Sanwo-olu While Shopping In A SPAR In Lagos(p / Atiku, Saraki, Tambuwal, Aliyu, Others Rebuffed Jonathan’s Pleas In 2014 – Wike

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.