Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,763 members, 7,820,668 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:09 PM

Tribunal Dismissed Petitions Of LP/PDP On Alleged Tinubu’s Drugs Case - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tribunal Dismissed Petitions Of LP/PDP On Alleged Tinubu’s Drugs Case (35560 Views)

LP, PDP Used Russian Hackers To Hack INEC Servers - APC Official (Photos) / Tinubu Files Suit To Stop LP, PDP From Halting Results’ Collation / Buhari Replies PDP On Plans To Impeach Saraki While In London (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tribunal Dismissed Petitions Of LP/PDP On Alleged Tinubu’s Drugs Case by richie240: 3:09pm On Sep 06, 2023
JuicyStar:

As expected. If the USA no criminal record and conviction against Tinubu then why assume or create one
You never sabi anything.
Obidients are d only set of nigerians homo sapiens that will conjure up a fantasy and convince one another to believe it, irrespective of its ludicrousness.

Obidients??
Fear them!
cool

3 Likes

Re: Tribunal Dismissed Petitions Of LP/PDP On Alleged Tinubu’s Drugs Case by Mohisah: 3:10pm On Sep 06, 2023
SpIitmind:
Allahu Akbar!

Allah is truly great, I was worried but now everything is fine. The way we will enjoy this national cake eh, I am already picking a suite in Maitama to buy. grin
Include me, i be ur neighbour. I lov navy blue😊😊
Re: Tribunal Dismissed Petitions Of LP/PDP On Alleged Tinubu’s Drugs Case by UnabashedIPOB: 3:12pm On Sep 06, 2023
When we tell Obidients that Nigeria is NOT for them, they call us all sorts of names including miscreants and Biafra. Now, who is going to be wailing because that's all they can do since they are all COWARDS! We said from the beginning that Obi's presidency was simply to try to derail our quest to get far away from the FRAUD called Nigeria. His supporters were ranting against us. I hope this will teach them a lesson. Come back and join the movement to destroy Nigeria because it's an EVIL entity!

1 Like

Re: Tribunal Dismissed Petitions Of LP/PDP On Alleged Tinubu’s Drugs Case by Ofemmanu1: 3:12pm On Sep 06, 2023
HarryGleb:
The justices are a disgrace to the law profession.

And you're a fying buttress short of a cathedral.
Re: Tribunal Dismissed Petitions Of LP/PDP On Alleged Tinubu’s Drugs Case by Ofemmanu1: 3:13pm On Sep 06, 2023
richie240:

You never sabi anything.
Obidients are d only set of nigerians homo sapiens that will conjure up a fantasy and convince one another to believe it, irrespective of its ludicrousness.

Obidients??
Fear them!
cool

Obidafts are full of peeps with one-bit brain with a parity error.
Re: Tribunal Dismissed Petitions Of LP/PDP On Alleged Tinubu’s Drugs Case by richie240: 3:15pm On Sep 06, 2023
Another round of chestbeating like gorilla.
If e sure for u, roll out the war drum.

E be like say life don tire u abi?
grin grin

Burruchaga71:
Tinubu must be ready to rule Oduduwa republic, because
we can never share this country with him as the leader.

1 Like

Re: Tribunal Dismissed Petitions Of LP/PDP On Alleged Tinubu’s Drugs Case by Mohisah: 3:15pm On Sep 06, 2023
duro4chang:
Gone? You must be kidding
co ask o! Na so dem dey strt posting fake dat 25% is not valid again, meanwhile them mentioned if u clear 25% in 24 states which is above 65% of the total states + FCT
Re: Tribunal Dismissed Petitions Of LP/PDP On Alleged Tinubu’s Drugs Case by TheGoodJoe(m): 3:16pm On Sep 06, 2023
Kingosytex:
Nigeria is just pure cruise cheesy

The truth here is that everyone is a low key hypocrite. You only complain of corruption when it's not favouring you. grin

I will never support corruption.
Re: Tribunal Dismissed Petitions Of LP/PDP On Alleged Tinubu’s Drugs Case by nony43(m): 3:18pm On Sep 06, 2023
Frezhkid10:

Oga 25% in Abuja has never been compulsory right from 1999 when democracy was handed to us.
You self reason am..Does it mean that Abuja people are so special and we in other states are just wasting our time to vote??..
If it was compulsory then there was no need for me to vote in Lagos nah

It is in the 1999 constitution. Section 138
Re: Tribunal Dismissed Petitions Of LP/PDP On Alleged Tinubu’s Drugs Case by nony43(m): 3:19pm On Sep 06, 2023
Ingocof:

Sincerely speaking only fools believe that 25% in Abuja is compulsory.
You mean if a candidate wins the 36 states of the federation and lost woefully in Abuja he shouldn't be declared winner?
You mean Abuja voters have three heads?

It is in your 1999 constitution section 138
Re: Tribunal Dismissed Petitions Of LP/PDP On Alleged Tinubu’s Drugs Case by nony43(m): 3:19pm On Sep 06, 2023
descartes400:

It was never compulsory!
and will never be made compulsory because of Obi.

It is in the 1999 constitution. Section 138
Re: Tribunal Dismissed Petitions Of LP/PDP On Alleged Tinubu’s Drugs Case by Omoluyi(m): 3:20pm On Sep 06, 2023
Those drugs and school allegations were waste of time. If they didn't work against Tinubu as governor and senator. I wonder how they would have worked now. The focus should have been more on proving that elections were rigged rather than seeking Tinubu's disqualification. Una no try at all

1 Like

Re: Tribunal Dismissed Petitions Of LP/PDP On Alleged Tinubu’s Drugs Case by djseanjohn77: 3:20pm On Sep 06, 2023
Enemiesmasquera:
Nigeria is doomed. All these nitwits quoting me a time will come in future when you all will regret all these actions of yours I assure you.

Nobody will regret anything, just move on. If heaven falls, it falls on everyone, there is nothing like some people will regret. Wake up, this is 21st century

1 Like

Re: Tribunal Dismissed Petitions Of LP/PDP On Alleged Tinubu’s Drugs Case by Zion243(m): 3:20pm On Sep 06, 2023
Enemiesmasquera:
Nigeria is doomed. All these nitwits quoting me a time will come in future when you all will regret all these actions of yours I assure you.

Shut up!

1 Like

Re: Tribunal Dismissed Petitions Of LP/PDP On Alleged Tinubu’s Drugs Case by gr8ofnnetwork(m): 3:21pm On Sep 06, 2023
Enemiesmasquera:
It is you and not my beautiful NIGERIA. God bless my Nation
Re: Tribunal Dismissed Petitions Of LP/PDP On Alleged Tinubu’s Drugs Case by salih74(m): 3:21pm On Sep 06, 2023
Enemiesmasquera:
idiot it is you who is doomed.
Bunch of hypocrites who don’t mean well for this country.
It will never be well with you and your YES DADDY principal
Nonsense and ingredients

2 Likes

Re: Tribunal Dismissed Petitions Of LP/PDP On Alleged Tinubu’s Drugs Case by Moshphil: 3:21pm On Sep 06, 2023
[quote author=Enemiesmasquera post=125618853]Nigeria is doomed. All these nitwits quoting me a time will come in future when you all will regret all these actions of yours I assure you. [/quote

Your family is dumed and ruined.
Re: Tribunal Dismissed Petitions Of LP/PDP On Alleged Tinubu’s Drugs Case by richie240: 3:23pm On Sep 06, 2023
So u think say na every igbo person nor get sense abi?

Majority nor get sense nor mean say there aren't exceptions.
cool
Dafresh:

You have been claiming Igbo but you have blown your cover

1 Like

Re: Tribunal Dismissed Petitions Of LP/PDP On Alleged Tinubu’s Drugs Case by salih74(m): 3:23pm On Sep 06, 2023
RockHard:
We Obidients reject that verdict angry . Even if it's true that BAT has no criminal record in America, as long as we say he does then he does. Obidients and Igbos all across the universe reject this judgement. We will not take it!!!!!
Another pained idiot from the dot region.

And who the hell are you?
Pls patronize us
We sell sniper and provide Uber services from any location to the river Niger
Nonsense and ingredients
Re: Tribunal Dismissed Petitions Of LP/PDP On Alleged Tinubu’s Drugs Case by CORRECTMAN78(m): 3:24pm On Sep 06, 2023
b3llo:
This is good for democracy. A section of the country cannot disturb our collective peace and heat up the polity

Your hatred for Igbos will definitely ruin you!

Atiku iis from the north, Obi is from the East. They both challenged the outcome of the presidential election.

But Obi and his people are your only problem.

Agbado goon
Re: Tribunal Dismissed Petitions Of LP/PDP On Alleged Tinubu’s Drugs Case by alobright17(m): 3:25pm On Sep 06, 2023
Picardor2:

Why not get out

Anyone but stop making noise .no matter who rules fuel won't be sold 200 naira

1 Like

Re: Tribunal Dismissed Petitions Of LP/PDP On Alleged Tinubu’s Drugs Case by frankson1(m): 3:25pm On Sep 06, 2023
nairalee:
What they're telling us is that character and qualification dont matter. Whether you're an Escobar or a Hushpuppy forger, just have enough money to bribe enough people

The Court should disqualify him because LP and Ipob say so and not because of the facts availableundecided

1 Like

Re: Tribunal Dismissed Petitions Of LP/PDP On Alleged Tinubu’s Drugs Case by Enemiesmasquera: 3:25pm On Sep 06, 2023
salih74:
idiot it is you who is doomed.
Bunch of hypocrites who don’t mean well for this country.
It will never be well with you and your YES DADDY principal
Nonsense and ingredients
Call your miserable father Idiot
Re: Tribunal Dismissed Petitions Of LP/PDP On Alleged Tinubu’s Drugs Case by Bluntemperor: 3:28pm On Sep 06, 2023
Emekaonline:

Igbos that called Nigeria a zoo before now are the one doomed
Re: Tribunal Dismissed Petitions Of LP/PDP On Alleged Tinubu’s Drugs Case by iamtardey: 3:28pm On Sep 06, 2023
Someone will be at the top jeje o and some other people be doing everything possible to bring someone down… someone has collect house for agboju… someone is jagaban… Ako’i jagaban
Re: Tribunal Dismissed Petitions Of LP/PDP On Alleged Tinubu’s Drugs Case by richie240: 3:30pm On Sep 06, 2023
Omoluyi:
Those drugs and school allegations were waste of time. If they didn't work against Tinubu as governor and senator. I wonder how they would have worked now. The focus should have been more on proving that elections were rigged rather than seeking Tinubu's disqualification. Una no try at all
Dey dia, izit not obidients?
They never learn. 2027 they will still bring up the issues again.
grin grin

1 Like

Re: Tribunal Dismissed Petitions Of LP/PDP On Alleged Tinubu’s Drugs Case by Fearyourcreator: 3:36pm On Sep 06, 2023
TemplarLandry:
cool Those cursing Nigeria won't eat the good of the land.
Amen
Re: Tribunal Dismissed Petitions Of LP/PDP On Alleged Tinubu’s Drugs Case by Fearyourcreator: 3:37pm On Sep 06, 2023
burp18:
see painment 😆😆😆
Person wey dey madt
Re: Tribunal Dismissed Petitions Of LP/PDP On Alleged Tinubu’s Drugs Case by Fearyourcreator: 3:37pm On Sep 06, 2023
Emekaonline:

Igbos that called Nigeria a zoo before now are the one doomed
Yes, na their own life scatter
Re: Tribunal Dismissed Petitions Of LP/PDP On Alleged Tinubu’s Drugs Case by muykem: 3:38pm On Sep 06, 2023
Enemiesmasquera:
You and all your family members are doomed not Nigeria.
Re: Tribunal Dismissed Petitions Of LP/PDP On Alleged Tinubu’s Drugs Case by Fearyourcreator: 3:39pm On Sep 06, 2023
Kingosytex:
Nigeria is just pure cruise cheesy

The truth here is that everyone is a low key hypocrite. You only complain of corruption when it's not favouring you. grin
Enter people's community see Wetin some people papa dey still ... Or enter government work or big private organization... You go open mouth... Person wey dey point fingers get skeleton for cupboard

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Fuel Scarcity: Generators Take Over Nigerian Filling Station / Reno Omokri Reacts To Osun Rerun Election Held Today / NBC Revokes Licences Of Silverbird, AIT, Raypower, Rhythm FM, Others

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.