Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,972 members, 7,817,849 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:10 PM

Tribunal Dismissed Petitions Of LP/PDP On Alleged Tinubu’s Drugs Case - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tribunal Dismissed Petitions Of LP/PDP On Alleged Tinubu’s Drugs Case (35545 Views)

LP, PDP Used Russian Hackers To Hack INEC Servers - APC Official (Photos) / Tinubu Files Suit To Stop LP, PDP From Halting Results’ Collation / Buhari Replies PDP On Plans To Impeach Saraki While In London (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tribunal Dismissed Petitions Of LP/PDP On Alleged Tinubu’s Drugs Case by Olam09(m): 3:39pm On Sep 06, 2023
RockHard:
We Obidients reject that verdict angry . Even if it's true that BAT has no criminal record in America, as long as we say he does then he does. Obidients and Igbos all across the universe reject this judgement. We will not take it!!!!!

You better go build aso rock replica for Anambra go put Peter Obi for there..
Re: Tribunal Dismissed Petitions Of LP/PDP On Alleged Tinubu’s Drugs Case by hayoholla(m): 3:41pm On Sep 06, 2023
Enemiesmasquera:
Nigeria is doomed. All these nitwits quoting me a time will come in future when you all will regret all these actions of yours I assure you.

Nigeria isn't doomed maybe you mean to refer to yourself as a Nigerian that is doomed, not the rest of Nigerians.

1 Like

Re: Tribunal Dismissed Petitions Of LP/PDP On Alleged Tinubu’s Drugs Case by GeneralDae: 3:41pm On Sep 06, 2023
salih74:

Another pained idiot from the dot region.

And who the hell are you?
Pls patronize us
We sell sniper and provide Uber services from any location to the river Niger
Nonsense and ingredients
It was sarcasm.

1 Like

Re: Tribunal Dismissed Petitions Of LP/PDP On Alleged Tinubu’s Drugs Case by tobstarizhia(m): 3:42pm On Sep 06, 2023
Very well
Re: Tribunal Dismissed Petitions Of LP/PDP On Alleged Tinubu’s Drugs Case by Enemiesmasquera: 3:43pm On Sep 06, 2023
muykem:
You and all your family members are doomed not Nigeria.
Stop quoting me you fools
Re: Tribunal Dismissed Petitions Of LP/PDP On Alleged Tinubu’s Drugs Case by Enemiesmasquera: 3:44pm On Sep 06, 2023
[quote author=Moshphil post=125620899][/quote] Illiterate that can't write a sentence
Re: Tribunal Dismissed Petitions Of LP/PDP On Alleged Tinubu’s Drugs Case by Mkairbag: 3:44pm On Sep 06, 2023
Where is AISHA YUSUF & co
Re: Tribunal Dismissed Petitions Of LP/PDP On Alleged Tinubu’s Drugs Case by Cromagnon: 3:44pm On Sep 06, 2023
Enemiesmasquera:
Nigeria is doomed. All these nitwits quoting me a time will come in future when you all will regret all these actions of yours I assure you.
are Lagos ppl regretting
Meanwhile Anambra ppl are
Re: Tribunal Dismissed Petitions Of LP/PDP On Alleged Tinubu’s Drugs Case by Michog001(m): 3:44pm On Sep 06, 2023
Enemiesmasquera:
bobo go and sit down no be Nigeria you Dey

1 Like

Re: Tribunal Dismissed Petitions Of LP/PDP On Alleged Tinubu’s Drugs Case by Fearyourcreator: 3:46pm On Sep 06, 2023
nony43:
25% is no longer compulsory? Nigeria is gone.
Olodo
Re: Tribunal Dismissed Petitions Of LP/PDP On Alleged Tinubu’s Drugs Case by Cromagnon: 3:46pm On Sep 06, 2023
LegendHero:
Nice.

Elupeee people just dey receive batter right and left.

The court should also fine that stingy Awkusu murderer called Obi for wasting the court time on an issue that Obasanjo already did fact finding on back them through the IGP.

Hyundai the scammer can now ask for more donation to petition the court of planet Mars.
Haba no na
He Don already give that Shishi wen him dey form say him no dey give
No need for fine
Lawyers and court don teach am lesson
Penny wise pound foolish

1 Like

Re: Tribunal Dismissed Petitions Of LP/PDP On Alleged Tinubu’s Drugs Case by Cromagnon: 3:49pm On Sep 06, 2023
JudelucanTV:
The Law isn't for the common man. Things just dey happen before our eyes...
I don off TV. Join me watch this Sabinus Standup Comedy. Make we ease the tension and anger small

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QGm18yGNNxI
presidential candidates are not common men
Re: Tribunal Dismissed Petitions Of LP/PDP On Alleged Tinubu’s Drugs Case by Emekaonline: 3:50pm On Sep 06, 2023
Enemiesmasquera:

How has your life and that of your family better since Obi ruled Anambra for 8 years? Instead you and your Obi could not live in Anambra that you built but Lagos or Abuja and yet you are not ashamed of yourself
Re: Tribunal Dismissed Petitions Of LP/PDP On Alleged Tinubu’s Drugs Case by Mkairbag: 3:51pm On Sep 06, 2023
where is Aisha Yusuf & CO?
Re: Tribunal Dismissed Petitions Of LP/PDP On Alleged Tinubu’s Drugs Case by LordviccoDaGuru(m): 3:51pm On Sep 06, 2023
frndfghtr:
As usual

grin
Re: Tribunal Dismissed Petitions Of LP/PDP On Alleged Tinubu’s Drugs Case by Cromagnon: 3:52pm On Sep 06, 2023
Enemiesmasquera:
Go locate your fellow ediots at the motor pack ewu
you dey fear
Shebi you say you are doomed

1 Like

Re: Tribunal Dismissed Petitions Of LP/PDP On Alleged Tinubu’s Drugs Case by boxypane(m): 3:52pm On Sep 06, 2023
HarryGleb:
The justices are a disgrace to the law profession.
Ahn ahn.... Are you ok? What part of the law was overlooked? Please enlighten us.
Re: Tribunal Dismissed Petitions Of LP/PDP On Alleged Tinubu’s Drugs Case by Banter1(m): 3:54pm On Sep 06, 2023
Enemiesmasquera:
What do you want us to do? Are we the judiciary? Lmao
Re: Tribunal Dismissed Petitions Of LP/PDP On Alleged Tinubu’s Drugs Case by Enemiesmasquera: 4:00pm On Sep 06, 2023
Emekaonline:

How has your life and that of your family better since Obi ruled Anambra for 8 years? Instead you and your Obi could not live in Anambra that you built but Lagos or Abuja and yet you are not ashamed of yourself
Ewu Gambia kogheriwe
Re: Tribunal Dismissed Petitions Of LP/PDP On Alleged Tinubu’s Drugs Case by HeroicMeastro: 4:05pm On Sep 06, 2023
Enemiesmasquera:
Ityour family and generations that are doomed.
Re: Tribunal Dismissed Petitions Of LP/PDP On Alleged Tinubu’s Drugs Case by oyatainer(m): 4:06pm On Sep 06, 2023
nairalee:
What they're telling us is that character and qualification dont matter. Whether you're an Escobar or a Hushpuppy forger, just have enough money to bribe enough people

If you are sensible enough, you should have known a long time ago that it's not all your assumptions and hearsays here and there that are factual. You only form them because of hatred and emotion. A two term governor and senators cannot run for presidency without doing his assignments regarding qualifications and all those one that are

1 Like

Re: Tribunal Dismissed Petitions Of LP/PDP On Alleged Tinubu’s Drugs Case by blakkydikky(m): 4:09pm On Sep 06, 2023
Enemiesmasquera:
.... You and your likes are the only one that's doomed not Nigeria .

1 Like

Re: Tribunal Dismissed Petitions Of LP/PDP On Alleged Tinubu’s Drugs Case by VIKTO83(m): 4:11pm On Sep 06, 2023
Why do u think people who are charged with one crime or another choose to settle out of court or to enter plea bargain?
When u opt to settle out of court of when u enter plea bargain it exonerated u of any crime. In fact that case has no record in that court of law and so cannot be treated as a criminal case.
That's why u see in d bible that Zaccheous pleaded that he will return all he had taken from the poor. With that it exonerated him from every crime and he was able to dine with Christ.
D law is never sentimental. D law is realustical.
Re: Tribunal Dismissed Petitions Of LP/PDP On Alleged Tinubu’s Drugs Case by fareed69(m): 4:13pm On Sep 06, 2023
HarryGleb:
The justices are a disgrace to the law profession.

Indeed they are.
I laugh in Swahili.
I shall never Labour in vain.
Re: Tribunal Dismissed Petitions Of LP/PDP On Alleged Tinubu’s Drugs Case by fareed69(m): 4:15pm On Sep 06, 2023
Yankee101:
Nigeria is almost gone

Thugs, drug dealers and friends of bandits have taken over

www.muriajaka.com

E pain am
Re: Tribunal Dismissed Petitions Of LP/PDP On Alleged Tinubu’s Drugs Case by Enemiesmasquera: 4:16pm On Sep 06, 2023
HeroicMeastro:

Ityour family and generations that are doomed.
Get off my mention you idiot
Re: Tribunal Dismissed Petitions Of LP/PDP On Alleged Tinubu’s Drugs Case by Segzy19: 4:21pm On Sep 06, 2023
See them saying ..
Nigeria is doomed
Nigeria is gone
Nigeria is this and that

Just because Obi lost. Yet they claim they love Nigeria. So because you can't have the milk, then you prefer to spill it and waste it for others. Shame on you all.

See, let me tell you your hatred or evil wishes has no effect on Nigeria. President Tinubu is the president and we will support him to do the right things. God will also lead him right.

Congratulations to PBAT.

Let the losers keep wailing😭😭😭😭😭😭🪣🪣🪣

1 Like

Re: Tribunal Dismissed Petitions Of LP/PDP On Alleged Tinubu’s Drugs Case by Yankee101: 4:23pm On Sep 06, 2023
fareed69:

E pain am

I dey US

iF I send 100$ home now na almost 100k

You think I’m worse off? I’m crying for you not myself
Re: Tribunal Dismissed Petitions Of LP/PDP On Alleged Tinubu’s Drugs Case by Kingbuhari(m): 4:30pm On Sep 06, 2023
Kingosytex:
Nigeria is just pure cruise cheesy

The truth here is that everyone is a low key hypocrite. You only complain of corruption when it's not favouring you. grin
6 adults in 10 by 10 room with small window. Mosquitoes feasting on you , u are making noise on nairaland with borrowed data, even dail meal u are not too sure and u called it peace May u continue having this kind of peace u are currently enjoying till the rest of ur life.. say Amen
Re: Tribunal Dismissed Petitions Of LP/PDP On Alleged Tinubu’s Drugs Case by nony43(m): 4:36pm On Sep 06, 2023
Fearyourcreator:

Olodo

Asswipe it is in your constitution.
Re: Tribunal Dismissed Petitions Of LP/PDP On Alleged Tinubu’s Drugs Case by HeroicMeastro: 5:01pm On Sep 06, 2023
Enemiesmasquera:
Get off my mention you idiot
Go say that to your drunk daddy.
Re: Tribunal Dismissed Petitions Of LP/PDP On Alleged Tinubu’s Drugs Case by Enemiesmasquera: 5:19pm On Sep 06, 2023
HeroicMeastro:

Go say that to your drunk daddy.
Bastard

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Buhari's Cabinet: Shocker Awaits APC Godfathers - Tribuneonline / Tope Elusogbon, PDP Chieftain, Beaten In Osun Rerun (Video) / A Nairalander and APC member at APC presidential rally in benin city

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.