Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,798 members, 7,820,803 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:00 PM

Tribunal Dismissed Petitions Of LP/PDP On Alleged Tinubu’s Drugs Case - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tribunal Dismissed Petitions Of LP/PDP On Alleged Tinubu’s Drugs Case (35561 Views)

LP, PDP Used Russian Hackers To Hack INEC Servers - APC Official (Photos) / Tinubu Files Suit To Stop LP, PDP From Halting Results’ Collation / Buhari Replies PDP On Plans To Impeach Saraki While In London (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tribunal Dismissed Petitions Of LP/PDP On Alleged Tinubu’s Drugs Case by Raf4: 5:20pm On Sep 06, 2023
Enemiesmasquera:
Nigeria is doomed. All these nitwits quoting me a time will come in future when you all will regret all these actions of yours I assure you.

Your family is doomed. No one is sharing your self acclaimed misfortune with you in this Nigeria.
Re: Tribunal Dismissed Petitions Of LP/PDP On Alleged Tinubu’s Drugs Case by Enemiesmasquera: 5:23pm On Sep 06, 2023
Raf4:

Your family is doomed. No one is sharing your self acclaimed misfortune with you in this Nigeria.
You're a bastard
Re: Tribunal Dismissed Petitions Of LP/PDP On Alleged Tinubu’s Drugs Case by Raf4: 5:32pm On Sep 06, 2023
Enemiesmasquera:
You're a bastard

Your progenitors are bastards. Go and suffer your doomed fate all alone in your miserable life.
Re: Tribunal Dismissed Petitions Of LP/PDP On Alleged Tinubu’s Drugs Case by Enemiesmasquera: 6:12pm On Sep 06, 2023
Raf4:

Your progenitors are bastards. Go and suffer your doomed fate all alone in your miserable life.
You're a bastard
Re: Tribunal Dismissed Petitions Of LP/PDP On Alleged Tinubu’s Drugs Case by Praktikals(m): 6:38pm On Sep 06, 2023
nony43:
25% is no longer compulsory? Nigeria is gone.
It has never been compulsory and it makes no sense
Re: Tribunal Dismissed Petitions Of LP/PDP On Alleged Tinubu’s Drugs Case by Okpetruth(m): 6:58pm On Sep 06, 2023
[quote author=TemplarLandry post=125618858] cool Those cursing Nigeria won't eat the good of the land. [/quote. I am with you bro God bless you for knowing this.
Re: Tribunal Dismissed Petitions Of LP/PDP On Alleged Tinubu’s Drugs Case by nony43(m): 7:03pm On Sep 06, 2023
Praktikals:

It has never been compulsory and it makes no sense

It is in your constitution please. I am not the one that put it there.
Re: Tribunal Dismissed Petitions Of LP/PDP On Alleged Tinubu’s Drugs Case by Fearyourcreator: 7:35pm On Sep 06, 2023
nony43:

Asswipe it is in your constitution.
Olorikori
Re: Tribunal Dismissed Petitions Of LP/PDP On Alleged Tinubu’s Drugs Case by nony43(m): 7:59pm On Sep 06, 2023
Fearyourcreator:

Olorikori

Airhead. Akwa Ewu.
Re: Tribunal Dismissed Petitions Of LP/PDP On Alleged Tinubu’s Drugs Case by Fearyourcreator: 8:16pm On Sep 06, 2023
nony43:

Airhead. Akwa Ewu.
Gbogbo ile yin
Re: Tribunal Dismissed Petitions Of LP/PDP On Alleged Tinubu’s Drugs Case by nony43(m): 8:18pm On Sep 06, 2023
[quote author=Fearyourcreator post=125627599]
Gbogbo ile yin[/quot

Ozu.
Re: Tribunal Dismissed Petitions Of LP/PDP On Alleged Tinubu’s Drugs Case by Fearyourcreator: 8:23pm On Sep 06, 2023
[quote author=nony43 post=125627630][/quote]
Werey
Re: Tribunal Dismissed Petitions Of LP/PDP On Alleged Tinubu’s Drugs Case by Ingocof(m): 9:50pm On Sep 06, 2023
9jatriot:
As in, how anyone could have even considered this a possibility is shocking in itself. Shey Abuja people get 2 head ni?

People only have brains but don't use it.
Re: Tribunal Dismissed Petitions Of LP/PDP On Alleged Tinubu’s Drugs Case by Ingocof(m): 9:56pm On Sep 06, 2023
nony43:

It is in your 1999 constitution section 138

Well, that is your personal interpretation.
It is 25% in two third of the states and the FCT. So if the FCT is not added where will the vote of FCT be counted when talking about the 25% in two third of the states?

The constitution states that the votes of all Nigerians are equal, so whether in Agege, Onitsha, Sokoto, Lokoja, Warri, ABJ, Yola, our votes are equal.
Re: Tribunal Dismissed Petitions Of LP/PDP On Alleged Tinubu’s Drugs Case by Davidxluvv4: 10:42pm On Sep 06, 2023
On this page, we will be talking about the best place to live in uyo and rent a good apartments with top notch security. 1. Ewet Housing Estate Ewet housing…

Read more https://funded.com.ng/2023/03/10/best-place-in-uyo-to-rent-apartment-and-live/
Re: Tribunal Dismissed Petitions Of LP/PDP On Alleged Tinubu’s Drugs Case by Raf4: 10:45pm On Sep 06, 2023
Enemiesmasquera:
You're a bastard

Bitter soul, your frustration just started now😤
Re: Tribunal Dismissed Petitions Of LP/PDP On Alleged Tinubu’s Drugs Case by HeroicMeastro: 12:02am On Sep 07, 2023
Enemiesmasquera:
Bastard
That's your name.
Product of baby factory
Re: Tribunal Dismissed Petitions Of LP/PDP On Alleged Tinubu’s Drugs Case by DMerciful(m): 12:56am On Sep 07, 2023
We still have the Supreme Court
LegendHero:
Nice.

Elupeee people just dey receive batter right and left.

The court should also fine that stingy Awkusu murderer called Obi for wasting the court time on an issue that Obasanjo already did fact finding on back them through the IGP.

Hyundai the scammer can now ask for more donation to petition the court of planet Mars.
Re: Tribunal Dismissed Petitions Of LP/PDP On Alleged Tinubu’s Drugs Case by LegendHero(m): 1:11am On Sep 07, 2023
DMerciful:
We still have the Supreme Court

Lol 😂

If you listen to the judgement today then you will know going to SC us a complete waste of time.
Re: Tribunal Dismissed Petitions Of LP/PDP On Alleged Tinubu’s Drugs Case by DMerciful(m): 1:19am On Sep 07, 2023
We actually want to waste our time and resources.

We also want the judgement to be set as precedence and there's no better place for precedence to be set good or bad.

We want the Supreme Court to say INEC can change the mode of transmission during election.

We want them to say Thuvb drug case was targeting his accounts and not him

We want them to say Guinean citizenship was not included initially

We want them to say IREV and electronic transmission is optional

We want them to say you can forge your certificate

We want them to say a political party cannot sue another whether pre or post election

We want them to say even if you supply INEC certify true copies, you still need polling unit witness and EC8s tendered

We want them to say you must prove polling unit by polling unit upto 100 thousand even if you have 2 months.

Once the Supreme Court upholds these dangerous precedence, then we can rest but we will not rest before then!
LegendHero:

Lol 😂

If you listen to the judgement today then you will know going to SC us a complete waste of time.
Re: Tribunal Dismissed Petitions Of LP/PDP On Alleged Tinubu’s Drugs Case by LegendHero(m): 4:46am On Sep 07, 2023
DMerciful:
We actually want to waste our time and resources.

We also want the judgement to be set as precedence and there's no better place for precedence to be set good or bad.

We want the Supreme Court to say INEC can change the mode of transmission during election.

We want them to say Thuvb drug case was targeting his accounts and not him

We want them to say Guinean citizenship was not included initially

We want them to say IREV and electronic transmission is optional

We want them to say you can forge your certificate

We want them to say a political party cannot sue another whether pre or post election

We want them to say even if you supply INEC certify true copies, you still need polling unit witness and EC8s tendered

We want them to say you must prove polling unit by polling unit upto 100 thousand even if you have 2 months.

Once the Supreme Court upholds these dangerous precedence, then we can rest but we will not rest before then!

Your own want is even small.

I saw one Obidient guy that laid almost a thousand reason for Supreme Court.

Could you also please list like 500 more reason. When someone is grieving, it’s better to type this much so as to soften the pain.

I know it hurts.
Re: Tribunal Dismissed Petitions Of LP/PDP On Alleged Tinubu’s Drugs Case by DMerciful(m): 6:28am On Sep 07, 2023
Doesn't. Nigeria is losing actually.

We told you Bubu was no good..you insisted on him, Nigeria lost.

We're telking you Thuvb is no good. Anyways,
lets wait for the Supreme Court
LegendHero:

Your own want is even small.

I saw one Obidient guy that laid almost a thousand reason for Supreme Court.

Could you also please list like 500 more reason. When someone is grieving, it’s better to type this much so as to soften the pain.

I know it hurts.
Re: Tribunal Dismissed Petitions Of LP/PDP On Alleged Tinubu’s Drugs Case by LegendHero(m): 6:59am On Sep 07, 2023
DMerciful:
Doesn't. Nigeria is losing actually.

We told you Bubu was no good..you insisted on him, Nigeria lost.

We're telking you Thuvb is no good. Anyways,
lets wait for the Supreme Court

I Legendhero only Stan one politician and that person is Bola Tinubu.

I swear on both Bible and Quran (astagafurulahi) that I personally used my money to campaign for Tinubu in the last election. Again I repeat, my money personally. Tinubu no sabi my papa nor do I feed from his table.

I believe in Tinubu and that belief is absolute. I believe in him because I have studied him so well and I can say he is the only complete politician among the candidates that contested last election whether in governance, courage, politics, and network.

Also he is a Yoruba man. I am extremely pro-Yoruba and I believe 2023 is Yoruba turn to produce the president in APC. Me I no be hypocrite wey go dey claim non-tribalist like una dey claim about supporting Obi.

Lastly, if Tinubu cannot steer this nation to glory, then my brother none of Atiku/Obi can. You cannot tell me any of those two neophytes are better than Bola Tinubu when you talk about thinking and doing.

1 Like

Re: Tribunal Dismissed Petitions Of LP/PDP On Alleged Tinubu’s Drugs Case by DMerciful(m): 7:12am On Sep 07, 2023
Thats what you guys said about Bubu.

Same thing you're saying about Thuvb.

Thuvb is too corrupt to move Nigeria forward.
After the Supreme Court then i can say if Nigeria will progress or not. Until then
LegendHero:

I Legendhero only Stan one politician and that person is Bola Tinubu.

I swear on both Bible and Quran (astagafurulahi) that I personally used my money to campaign for Tinubu in the last election. Again I repeat, my money personally. Tinubu no sabi my papa nor do I feed from his table.

I believe in Tinubu and that belief is absolute. I believe in him because I have studied him so well and I can say he is the only complete politician among the candidates that contested last election whether in governance, courage, politics, and network.

Also he is a Yoruba man. I am extremely pro-Yoruba and I believe 2023 is Yoruba turn to produce the president in APC. Me I no be hypocrite wey go dey claim non-tribalist like una dey claim about supporting Obi.

Lastly, if Tinubu cannot steer this nation to glory, then my brother none of Atiku/Obi can. You cannot tell me any of those two neophytes are better than Bola Tinubu when you talk about thinking and doing.
Re: Tribunal Dismissed Petitions Of LP/PDP On Alleged Tinubu’s Drugs Case by LegendHero(m): 7:19am On Sep 07, 2023
DMerciful:

After the Supreme Court then i can say if Nigeria will progress or not. Until then

Lol 😂

You better try to expend your emotion on something else. No Supreme Court will overturn Tinubu victory.

Take some time off politics, understand that you can’t win all time, and then strategize for the next election.

Even if your next agenda will be on how to make Nigeria divide, concentrate on that. That is more worthy a cause to pursue than wasting brain time on a supposedly Supreme Court verdict that will never come.

Bola Thubv won that election. He won it the very first time he contested without the incumbent fully on his side. No other politician can pull that feat. Not even the most respected Chief Obafemi Awolowo of blessed memory.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tribunal Dismissed Petitions Of LP/PDP On Alleged Tinubu’s Drugs Case by Burob: 7:24am On Sep 07, 2023
HarryGleb:
The justices are a disgrace to the law profession.
I blame the Mumus, & their “all 👀 on the judiciary nonsense, that were deceiving their poor selves, expecting an otherwise outcome.
Re: Tribunal Dismissed Petitions Of LP/PDP On Alleged Tinubu’s Drugs Case by Burob: 7:25am On Sep 07, 2023
DMerciful:

Sharap, after your so called all eyes 👀 on the judiciary fiasco, no one cares what you Inconsequential Obidient has to say.

Ok, It is The Supreme Court of Nigeria you are waiting for now?

Confirmed Incoherent Clown.
Re: Tribunal Dismissed Petitions Of LP/PDP On Alleged Tinubu’s Drugs Case by DMerciful(m): 7:37am On Sep 07, 2023
We have the right to go to the Supreme Court,
dont demonize us for going.

We're not asking you guys for money.
LegendHero:

Lol 😂

You better try to expend your emotion on something else. No Supreme Court will overturn Tinubu victory.

Take some time off politics, understand that you can’t win all time, and then strategize for the next election.

Even if your next agenda will be on how to make Nigeria divide, concentrate on that. That is more worthy a cause to pursue than wasting brain time on a supposedly Supreme Court verdict that will never come.

Bola Thubv won that election. He won it the very first time he contested without the incumbent fully on his side. No other politician can pull that feat. Not even the most respected Chief Obafemi Awolowo of blessed memory.

Re: Tribunal Dismissed Petitions Of LP/PDP On Alleged Tinubu’s Drugs Case by Davidxluvv4: 11:02am On Jan 15
footbrief is a sports website in Nigeria that provide comprehensive coverage of various sports events, news, and analysis. It offers a diverse range of content, including live streaming, articles, interviews, and highlights, making it a go-to source for sports enthusiasts globally.

https://footbrief.com
Re: Tribunal Dismissed Petitions Of LP/PDP On Alleged Tinubu’s Drugs Case by Davidxluvv4: 4:23pm On Jan 18
footbrief is a sports website in Nigeria that provide comprehensive coverage of various sports events, news, and analysis. It offers a diverse range of content, including live streaming, articles, interviews, and highlights, making it a go-to source for sports enthusiasts globally.

https://footybrief.com
Re: Tribunal Dismissed Petitions Of LP/PDP On Alleged Tinubu’s Drugs Case by tunde1200(m): 1:48pm On Jan 20
Enemiesmasquera:
Nigeria is doomed. All these nitwits quoting me a time will come in future when you all will regret all these actions of yours I assure you.

Those that called Nigeria Zoo are doomed.
Children of hate get a life

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Solomon Dalung At The 2016 Tarok Carnival (Photos) / Osinbajo Swears-in Stephen Ocheni & Suleiman Hassan As Ministers (Photos) / APC Delegates Demand Adamu’s Resignation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.