Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,543 members, 7,819,929 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:00 AM

Tribunal Dismissed Petitions Of LP/PDP On Alleged Tinubu’s Drugs Case - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tribunal Dismissed Petitions Of LP/PDP On Alleged Tinubu’s Drugs Case (35557 Views)

LP, PDP Used Russian Hackers To Hack INEC Servers - APC Official (Photos) / Tinubu Files Suit To Stop LP, PDP From Halting Results’ Collation / Buhari Replies PDP On Plans To Impeach Saraki While In London (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tribunal Dismissed Petitions Of LP/PDP On Alleged Tinubu’s Drugs Case by Picardor2: 2:43pm On Sep 06, 2023
alobright17:
shatap abeg

Why not get out
Re: Tribunal Dismissed Petitions Of LP/PDP On Alleged Tinubu’s Drugs Case by AstralBeing: 2:43pm On Sep 06, 2023
The level at wish agbadorians are dumb is so irritating, pushing out fake news when the real truth is there on live TV

To anyone who isn't watching on live tv, don't mind this group of criminals, THERE TINUBU IS REALLY GETTING WHOOPED BACK AND FEONT
Re: Tribunal Dismissed Petitions Of LP/PDP On Alleged Tinubu’s Drugs Case by jagorinho: 2:43pm On Sep 06, 2023
Tinubu can't get Apc presidential Ticket....he won
Tinubu can't win the general elections when there is a northern candidate against him....he won.

Tinubu can never be sworn in, interim government will take charge....he got sworn in.

Tribunal will chase Tinubu out, Our Russian lawyer is a no nonsense type......case thrown out for lack of merit and parading charge and bail lawyers sleeping like they were on Big brother naija.

Some people's romantism with failure should be studied at Havard. Even failure itself is fed up with " these " people.

Yourubas says ....ti aba Leni ti aba mu ni, a si deyin leyin eni.
If you chase someone for a long time and you can't get him, you back off!!!....fuc"""n back off.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tribunal Dismissed Petitions Of LP/PDP On Alleged Tinubu’s Drugs Case by texas1990(m): 2:44pm On Sep 06, 2023
Picardor2:

Oga just shut up.
Sharap mugun.
Re: Tribunal Dismissed Petitions Of LP/PDP On Alleged Tinubu’s Drugs Case by Cajal(m): 2:44pm On Sep 06, 2023
Enemiesmasquera:
Nigeria is doomed. All these nitwits quoting me a time will come in future when you all will regret all these actions of yours I assure you.
Because a case did not favor u
U are a caword
Weak mind

2 Likes

Re: Tribunal Dismissed Petitions Of LP/PDP On Alleged Tinubu’s Drugs Case by descartes400: 2:44pm On Sep 06, 2023
nony43:
25% is no longer compulsory? Nigeria is gone.

It was never compulsory!
and will never be made compulsory because of Obi.

2 Likes

Re: Tribunal Dismissed Petitions Of LP/PDP On Alleged Tinubu’s Drugs Case by Ingocof(m): 2:44pm On Sep 06, 2023
nony43:
25% is no longer compulsory? Nigeria is gone.

Sincerely speaking only fools believe that 25% in Abuja is compulsory.
You mean if a candidate wins the 36 states of the federation and lost woefully in Abuja he shouldn't be declared winner?
You mean Abuja voters have three heads?

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tribunal Dismissed Petitions Of LP/PDP On Alleged Tinubu’s Drugs Case by denzel231: 2:45pm On Sep 06, 2023
Going through the comment, u can tell that 9jarians deserve their leadership

1 Like

Re: Tribunal Dismissed Petitions Of LP/PDP On Alleged Tinubu’s Drugs Case by iyke4Christ107: 2:45pm On Sep 06, 2023
just laughing! no be nigeria again? God is the only righteous judge who will judge without fear or favour
Re: Tribunal Dismissed Petitions Of LP/PDP On Alleged Tinubu’s Drugs Case by bonnyhope: 2:45pm On Sep 06, 2023
Emekaonline:

Igbos that called Nigeria a zoo before now are the one doomed

But do you know that igbo are the most successful tribe in Nigeria
Re: Tribunal Dismissed Petitions Of LP/PDP On Alleged Tinubu’s Drugs Case by tollyboy5(m): 2:45pm On Sep 06, 2023
Enemiesmasquera:
Nigeria is doomed . All these nitwits quoting me a time will come in future when you all will regret all these actions of yours I assure you.
You mean your kindred @bolded
Re: Tribunal Dismissed Petitions Of LP/PDP On Alleged Tinubu’s Drugs Case by maxkoko(m): 2:45pm On Sep 06, 2023
Can we rest now and move this country foward?

1 Like

Re: Tribunal Dismissed Petitions Of LP/PDP On Alleged Tinubu’s Drugs Case by GambaOsaka: 2:45pm On Sep 06, 2023
Reinaldo:
Technicalities. Very good.

Labour Party lawyers are extremely smart, they knew this was going to happen. They will use this to build a case that cannot be dismissed. Peter Obi is surely coming.

Yeye. ….
People that are thinking of how they will collect their balance from Peter.

1 Like

Re: Tribunal Dismissed Petitions Of LP/PDP On Alleged Tinubu’s Drugs Case by denzel231: 2:45pm On Sep 06, 2023
Is this not worse than military coup lol . E no concern me Sha . Everywhere soft here
Re: Tribunal Dismissed Petitions Of LP/PDP On Alleged Tinubu’s Drugs Case by Adeyinka90: 2:45pm On Sep 06, 2023
2 down
Re: Tribunal Dismissed Petitions Of LP/PDP On Alleged Tinubu’s Drugs Case by pelumzy007(m): 2:45pm On Sep 06, 2023
Enemiesmasquera:
Nigeria is doomed. All these nitwits quoting me a time will come in future when you all will regret all these actions of yours I assure you.
Thank God we ain’t coward like you
Re: Tribunal Dismissed Petitions Of LP/PDP On Alleged Tinubu’s Drugs Case by tollyboy5(m): 2:46pm On Sep 06, 2023
bonnyhope:

But do you know that igbo are the most successful tribe in Nigeria
According aba news grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Tribunal Dismissed Petitions Of LP/PDP On Alleged Tinubu’s Drugs Case by Winning123: 2:46pm On Sep 06, 2023
You are doomed and not Nigeria

Enemiesmasquera:
Re: Tribunal Dismissed Petitions Of LP/PDP On Alleged Tinubu’s Drugs Case by candygist: 2:46pm On Sep 06, 2023
Enemiesmasquera:

So it's only you that won't regret your actions. Perfect man oshi
Re: Tribunal Dismissed Petitions Of LP/PDP On Alleged Tinubu’s Drugs Case by hakeemhakeem(m): 2:47pm On Sep 06, 2023
frndfghtr:

If it's u u will do the same, its African blood,
If u where offers $10billion, u will be speaking in tounge, this pet proceedings is just conclude by one man opinion called justice

One man battalion chief justice of supreme court isn't a layman picked on the street, the same judiciary that gave him is governor mandate take heart four years is around the corner
Re: Tribunal Dismissed Petitions Of LP/PDP On Alleged Tinubu’s Drugs Case by DesireV: 2:47pm On Sep 06, 2023
DesireV:

I hope a random tweet isn't what LP will present to the judges as evidences.

What I simply asked for was spread, not winning margins. Infact, let's assume Obi had 2m votes in each of the 11 SE & SS states. Let's further assume he had 2m each in Lagos, Nasarawa, Plateau,Kogi, Benue, Taraba, & FCT while the other candidates had zero in all of these 18 states. He still needs 25% in 6 more states to satisfy spread requirement. Let's assume SW's liberality even gave him all of the Votes in Ekiti and Ondo, those are the 2 SW States with highest Christian population. Still 4 to go cheesy

To think Obi can have 50k people (if only 200k people voted) to vote for him in each of Osun, Ogun, Oyo, Kwara, Niger, Bauchi, Gombe is nothing but delusion of the highest order. I'm glad we both agreed on the 7 NW states. cheesy

Get this imprinted somewhere in your heart, nobody can ride ethnic/religious train to Aso rock. Those who drafted the constitution were smarter.
This exactly was what the smarter candidates knew that made them go into negotiations in all zones.
Wike working for APC is part of the negotiations. He wasn't asked to rig. Remember same Wike was your favourite when he was romancing Obi.

The analysis above is just the best case scenario for Obi. He can't have 25% in Ekiti and Ondo. Was just trying to see if we would reach 24 states.

He would definitely be required to prove that he had 25% in 24 states before his prayer of being declared can be granted. That's after he must have proven that the declared winner and the first runner up had lesser lawful votes than him.
I wrote this March 5th

2 Likes

Re: Tribunal Dismissed Petitions Of LP/PDP On Alleged Tinubu’s Drugs Case by arewafederation: 2:47pm On Sep 06, 2023
OBIDIENTNAIJA:

You all will be consumed by the evil you all uphold. Una go regret una a tion I assure you.

Why are you so bitter over a patriotic post?

Are you an enemy of Nigeria?
Re: Tribunal Dismissed Petitions Of LP/PDP On Alleged Tinubu’s Drugs Case by kelvindj98: 2:48pm On Sep 06, 2023
Enemiesmasquera:
Your family is doomed

2 Likes

Re: Tribunal Dismissed Petitions Of LP/PDP On Alleged Tinubu’s Drugs Case by 9jatriot(m): 2:48pm On Sep 06, 2023
As in, how anyone could have even considered this a possibility is shocking in itself. Shey Abuja people get 2 head ni?

Ingocof:

Sincerely speaking only fools believe that 25% in Abuja is compulsory.
You mean if a candidate wins the 36 states of the federation and lost woefully in Abuja he shouldn't be declared winner?
You mean Abuja voters have three heads?
Re: Tribunal Dismissed Petitions Of LP/PDP On Alleged Tinubu’s Drugs Case by Dafresh: 2:48pm On Sep 06, 2023
Emekaonline:

You have been claiming Igbo but you have blown your cover
Re: Tribunal Dismissed Petitions Of LP/PDP On Alleged Tinubu’s Drugs Case by RonuRonu: 2:50pm On Sep 06, 2023
Peter Obi's only offence was being an Igbo Man cry

Hausa can take their Country with their brother Yoruba angry

We Igbos are going back to our Biafra undecided

2 Likes

Re: Tribunal Dismissed Petitions Of LP/PDP On Alleged Tinubu’s Drugs Case by bonnyhope: 2:50pm On Sep 06, 2023
tollyboy5:

According aba news grin grin grin

Look around you and you see for yourself
Re: Tribunal Dismissed Petitions Of LP/PDP On Alleged Tinubu’s Drugs Case by spiSeyi: 2:50pm On Sep 06, 2023
Reinaldo:
Technicalities. Very good.

Labour Party lawyers are extremely smart, they knew this was going to happen. They will use this to build a case that cannot be dismissed. Peter Obi is surely coming.
Dis one is still in his dream, abeg wake up it is reality O'clockgrin grin

1 Like

Re: Tribunal Dismissed Petitions Of LP/PDP On Alleged Tinubu’s Drugs Case by Proudlyomonna: 2:50pm On Sep 06, 2023
Emekaonline:

Haha You are obviously going to die doing Igbo aaaghh, Igbo yooo more than 13m peeps voted against this APC disaster but na only Igbo be your own problem grin

This is how You will be in your dying bed wailing and shouting Igbo aaaghh, Igbo yooo,Igbo ehhhh na your destiny grin
Re: Tribunal Dismissed Petitions Of LP/PDP On Alleged Tinubu’s Drugs Case by ElSudani: 2:51pm On Sep 06, 2023
My condolences to Obidients. Today must be a difficult day for them.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Nigeria’s Dollar Reserves Plunge In Tandem With Naira Rebound / IPOB On Ebubeagu: Register With New Security Outfit & Join Your Ancestors / Mandela Was Angry With Nigeria - Dr. Hakeem Baba-ahmed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.