Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,438 members, 7,843,342 topics. Date: Tuesday, 28 May 2024 at 11:21 PM

My Girlfriend Is Sending Me Outside Whenever She Is Changing - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Girlfriend Is Sending Me Outside Whenever She Is Changing (3714 Views)

Married Ex...keep Sending Me Sexy Pictures / Lydia: 'You Want Me To Thank You For Sending Me 5k Or 10k? Give It To A Beggar' / Please Help, My Husband Always Sleep Outside Whenever We Have Misunderstanding (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Girlfriend Is Sending Me Outside Whenever She Is Changing by BlackAdam65: 7:26pm On Sep 07, 2023
this is the one good advantage of an anonymous forum we won't know the id!ot who own the thread

2 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Is Sending Me Outside Whenever She Is Changing by Atolu01: 7:46pm On Sep 07, 2023
Rapist.
Re: My Girlfriend Is Sending Me Outside Whenever She Is Changing by Qatar2022: 8:25pm On Sep 07, 2023
Weretuntun:
my girlfriend started this behaviour a fews month back,she always send me outside on the ground that i cannot discipline my self whenever she is changing or wearing her clothes, i don't know what to do now?
She's cheatingon you
Re: My Girlfriend Is Sending Me Outside Whenever She Is Changing by kenedyx: 10:04pm On Sep 07, 2023
Weretuntun:
READ AND COMPREHEND BEFORE COMMENT

If you don't understand my comment, then truly you should remain outside while she dresses.
Re: My Girlfriend Is Sending Me Outside Whenever She Is Changing by Nobody: 10:53pm On Sep 07, 2023
You play too much guy, with her. Become mean and serious. Stop laughing too much with her.

Don't be a coward, own her, like a woman deserve to be owned.
Re: My Girlfriend Is Sending Me Outside Whenever She Is Changing by anthonyuncle(m): 1:03am On Sep 08, 2023
she too can't control herself
Re: My Girlfriend Is Sending Me Outside Whenever She Is Changing by OSDD(m): 10:11am On Sep 08, 2023
The fact that op is just trolling and no one is seeing it, is very disturbing
Re: My Girlfriend Is Sending Me Outside Whenever She Is Changing by udomonday: 12:32pm On Sep 08, 2023
She is not your girlfriend. Or you have not sexually subdued her. a woman that loves you or is subdued sexually is a toy in your hand. Her body and her unclothedness belong to you and she just can't help it.
Re: My Girlfriend Is Sending Me Outside Whenever She Is Changing by Weretuntun: 4:27pm On Sep 08, 2023
udomonday:
She is not your girlfriend. Or you have not sexually subdued her. a woman that loves you or is subdued sexually is a toy in your hand. Her body and her unclothedness belong to you and she just can't help it.
IMAGINE YOUR GF PREPARE FOR WORK AND YOU ARE IN THE MOOD. SHE SEE AS STRESS
Re: My Girlfriend Is Sending Me Outside Whenever She Is Changing by RealEzee(m): 6:19pm On Sep 08, 2023
grin u b backup
Re: My Girlfriend Is Sending Me Outside Whenever She Is Changing by olisaEze(m): 1:50pm On Sep 09, 2023
Don’t worry when the love bites and bruising caused by her other side piece heals, then she’ll start allowing you back when she dresses. At the very least, benu ba buru, elenu a ponla, just because the mouth is bad doesn’t mean it’s owner cannot still swallow! You dig?? grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

“At 28, Single And Childless, Men Only Wants To Sleep With Me” – Lady Cries Out / Check Out Wicked Comments From Ladies Supporting Kicking Men Out Of Their House / My Girl Is Forcing Me To Propose To Her.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.