Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,750 members, 7,831,397 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 06:11 PM

Women And Paternity Fraud - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Women And Paternity Fraud (1598 Views)

Paternity Fraud: My Experience With A Married Woman / The Alarming Rate Of Paternity Fraud Going On In The Society / Women And Their Cooking Styles (before You Say I Do) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Women And Paternity Fraud by Babaalajo(m): 6:55pm On Sep 07, 2023
Good evening n/Landers, there was this radio program I watch on Facebook live yesterday and I don't get how it was possible, these 2 men were brought to the radio station when both of them claimed they are the father of a 3months old baby,they resulted to doing DNA to reveal the real father and they brought the results of the DNA to the radio station to show everyone watching it live or listen to the radio who get the baby, before they tear the envelope wey the result is,they ask the lady who is the real father of the baby and she's pointing her finger to one particular man while the other man still insisted he's not true,to cut the story short they later open the envelope and read what's inside,but to everyone's surprise non of them was the owner of the baby...wtf.. the radio presenter insisted that he wants to know who the real owner is because she was there when both men spend their hard earned money to conduct DNA that the girl is cruel,naso the girl mute ooo with many camera set on her face in the studio,after many attempts of asking she later said it was her ex boyfriend....I was just like if both men don't have sex with her can they claim any baby ? So! Like 3 men are having sex with her during that period even in pregnancy period, women matter is outta this world.

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Women And Paternity Fraud by thesilentman(m): 7:24pm On Sep 07, 2023
Unfortunately, a large percentage of men are bound to fall into this parternity fraud stuff.These are mostly men who didn't have the resources to vet their woman,broke men mostly who are sex starved and needed stable sex,men who are naive and oblivious to female manipulative tendencies..men who spend a lot of time away from their wives,men who are blinded by their religion to love or trust their wives foolishy without any reservation or men who never just cared.
My recommendation:VET WELL,before and after,still continue to vet, be it virgin or non-virgin woman.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Women And Paternity Fraud by dkidd: 7:32pm On Sep 07, 2023
Serious something
Re: Women And Paternity Fraud by KAM3KAZI: 7:57pm On Sep 07, 2023
Babaalajo:
Woman matter is outta this world.
Are you just finding that out?πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Everyday I find reasons to believe that Millennials and Gen Z, especially Gen Z will have the worst luck in relationships and marriage. Cheating in marriages will become the order of the day and divorce in Nigeria will skyrocket within the next 5 to 10 years from now. Let me end this comment saying that whether you're a man or a woman, if you have a high body count you will experience a whole lot of difficulty trying to be faithful to your husband or wife in marriage

6 Likes

Re: Women And Paternity Fraud by Babaalajo(m): 8:19pm On Sep 07, 2023
KAM3KAZI:

Are you just finding that out?πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Everyday I find reasons to believe that Millennials and Gen Z, especially Gen Z will have the worst luck in relationships and marriage. Cheating in marriages will become the order of the day and divorce in Nigeria will skyrocket within the next 5 to 10 years from now. Let me end this comment saying that whether you're a man or a woman, if you have a high body count you will experience a whole lot of difficulty trying to be faithful to your husband or wife in marriage
what baffle me is the girl already knew who owns that baby but still allow both guys to do DNA, maybe she thinks DNA is a joke and will pick either of both cos the girl na local girl.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Women And Paternity Fraud by Fahvvy: 8:45pm On Sep 07, 2023
How paternity fraud is still not a crime punishable by law is what beats my imagination undecided...

Men!!! Listen to me...
Marry a virgin and when you give birth, be sure to run a DNA test before signing any birth certificate undecided...

Don't allow any woman to blackmail you with cries of "you don't trust me" and bla bla bla, it's BS!! undecided...

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Women And Paternity Fraud by odinson1(m): 8:46pm On Sep 07, 2023
Watch as they come here to defend themselves by saying Non correlating nonsense like
"What about men that have children outside?" The retarded human beings don't realize that there is a difference between Paternity Fraud and getting other women pregnant outside

2 Likes

Re: Women And Paternity Fraud by Babaalajo(m): 9:04pm On Sep 07, 2023
Fahvvy:
How paternity fraud is still not a crime punishable by law is what beats my imagination undecided...

Men!!! Listen to me...
Marry a virgin and when you give birth, be sure to run a DNA test before signing any birth certificate undecided...

Don't allow any woman to blackmail you with cries of "you don't trust me" and bla bla bla, it's BS!! undecided...
people always overlook or favour woman if they commit any crime not knowing their crime is always comes with emotional damage, how could someone father a child for a long period and just discovered he's not the real father and nothing go happen to the mother that lied about it... Some NGOs needs to assist people in making DNA test affordable,it's the amount that makes many men avoid it just like buying drugs in area to treat yourself when you can't afford hospital bill.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Women And Paternity Fraud by GOFRONT(m): 9:26pm On Sep 07, 2023
Lekki DNA lab comes to mind.

That lab go break so many home by year 2024
Re: Women And Paternity Fraud by Mhizzard(m): 7:41am On Sep 08, 2023
Babaalajo:
Good evening n/Landers, there was this radio program I watch on Facebook live yesterday and i don't get how it was possible, these 2 men were brought to the radio station when both of them claimed they are the father of a 3months old baby,they resulted to doing DNA to reveal the real father and they brought the results of the DNA to the radio station to show everyone watching it live or listen to the radio who get the baby, before they tear the envelope wey the result is,they ask the lady who is the real father of the baby and she's pointing her finger to one particular man while the other man still insisted he's not true,to cut the story short they later open the envelope and read what's inside,but to everyone's surprise non of them was the owner of the baby...wtf.. the radio presenter insisted that he wants to know who the real owner is because she was there when both men spend their hard earned money to conduct DNA that
women and DNA they sabi themselve
Re: Women And Paternity Fraud by Aaaaarghmed(m): 9:11am On Sep 08, 2023
As a man in this new age..when our kids reach 1 year,pack them dey do DNA test

1 Like

Re: Women And Paternity Fraud by Babaalajo(m): 11:25am On Sep 08, 2023
Aaaaarghmed:
As a man in this new age..when our kids reach 1 year,pack them dey do DNA test
how many man can afford DNA even the ones that can afford it sef,woman go dey cry say you no trust her and if the baby is truly yours the woman may not take it easy with the man... Unless the woman no go know
Re: Women And Paternity Fraud by elmagnifico411(m): 12:45pm On Sep 08, 2023
So it happened that, that same yesterday I was listening to sharing live issues on inspiration fm, and it happened that they were talking about this PATERNITY FRAUD. From the statistics given by a research company, Naija is second in the world with highest amount of paternity fraud. According to them, 4 of 10 DNA test conducted comes out as a fraud. That is to say there's 40% rate of paternity fraud in naija. Some people called in and were like, Naija should be sitting in top of the list, not being second. That's how a woman called from Anambra that the fraud is like an epidemic there, pointing out a particular case of a man with 5 kids and none happened to be his.

3 Likes

Re: Women And Paternity Fraud by KAM3KAZI: 3:26pm On Sep 08, 2023
Babaalajo:
what baffle me is the girl already knew who owns that baby but still allow both guys to do DNA, maybe she thinks DNA is a joke and will pick either of both cos the girl na local girl.
This is why man are advised to go for paternity tests
Re: Women And Paternity Fraud by jmoore(m): 3:33pm On Sep 08, 2023
Babaalajo:
how many man can afford DNA even the ones that can afford it sef,woman go dey cry say you no trust her and if the baby is truly yours the woman may not take it easy with the man... Unless the woman no go know
Is DNA test up to 400,000 naira?

Do you know how much it takes to train a kid yearly?

Any man that can pay the marriage list of his wife can afford DNA test.

1 Like

Re: Women And Paternity Fraud by Aaaaarghmed(m): 3:44pm On Sep 08, 2023
Babaalajo:
I must do DNA test,if she like she shud divorce,na my kids really matter at the end of the day.i am a firm person.when I dey Abj.a lady I know got pregnant for a guy,the guy has money but doesnt like the girl because she is too loose,he told her to abort, she no agree,this lady decided to pin the pregnancy on anoda guy she was knacking who recently traveled out,he guy agreed and sends funds to his fake son.no be say dem tell me the story.i know the girl.so imagine that guy hustling in yankee and sending money for a baby that's not his.DNA is a must for me.the woman can go to hell if she wants

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Women And Paternity Fraud by Babaalajo(m): 4:18pm On Sep 08, 2023
elmagnifico411:
So it happened that, that same yesterday I was listening to sharing live issues on inspiration fm, and it happened that they were talking about this PATERNITY FRAUD. From the statistics given by a research company, Naija is second in the world with highest amount of paternity fraud. According to them, 4 of 10 DNA test conducted comes out as a fraud. That is to say there's 40% rate of paternity fraud in naija. Some people called in and were like, Naija should be sitting in top of the list, not being second. That's how a woman called from Anambra that the fraud is like an epidemic there, pointing out a particular case of a man with 5 kids and none happened to be his.
can you imagine πŸ’there should be a law that will makes these women pay for their crime...

4 Likes

Re: Women And Paternity Fraud by Babaalajo(m): 4:28pm On Sep 08, 2023
Aaaaarghmed:
I must do DNA test,if she like she shud divorce,na my kids really matter at the end of the day.i am a firm person.when I dey Abj.a lady I know got pregnant for a guy,the guy has money but doesnt like the girl because she is too loose,he told her to abort, she no agree,this lady decided to pin the pregnancy on anoda guy she was knacking who recently traveled out,he guy agreed and sends funds to his fake son.no be say dem tell me the story.i know the girl.so imagine that guy hustling in yankee and sending money for a baby that's not his.DNA is a must for me.the woman can go to hell if she wants
everyone's know doing a DNA test for your child is very important but poverty has eaten deep in many Nigerians as of today,so! If they have that 400k sef they will think of using it for other things than wasting it on something that 95% of it might be yours,unless if there will be campaign/awareness about the importance of it..

2 Likes

Re: Women And Paternity Fraud by Babaalajo(m): 4:37pm On Sep 08, 2023
jmoore:

Is DNA test up to 400,000 naira?

Do you know how much it takes to train a kid yearly?

Any man that can pay the marriage list of his wife can afford DNA test.
DNA is still not affordable because if it was many home for don break, and again men don't always think of doing DNA unless he's suspecting his wife for cheating.
Re: Women And Paternity Fraud by Procashtips(m): 4:39pm On Sep 08, 2023
Babaalajo:
DNA is still not affordable because if it was many home for don break, and again men don't always think of doing DNA unless he's suspecting his wife for cheating.

How many people actually know about DNA?

And from those who do, how many truly wants to face the truth?

1 Like

Re: Women And Paternity Fraud by Babaalajo(m): 4:47pm On Sep 08, 2023
Procashtips:

How many people actually know about DNA?

And from those who do, how many truly wants to face the truth?
that's very correct,some are scared to know the truth cos it can lead to their early grave.

2 Likes

Re: Women And Paternity Fraud by Karlifate: 4:50pm On Sep 08, 2023
Babaalajo:

A woman's feeling is her reality.

If she feels the DNA will pick either or both of the guys, that's what she will condition herself to believe to be true. cheesy

If you rationalize a woman's emotion, you might end up killing yourself. cheesy

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Women And Paternity Fraud by jmoore(m): 4:53pm On Sep 08, 2023
Babaalajo:
DNA is affordable.
Re: Women And Paternity Fraud by ednut1(m): 5:14pm On Sep 08, 2023
jmoore:

DNA is affordable.
100k is affordable for people wey never chop 3 square meals
Re: Women And Paternity Fraud by ednut1(m): 5:16pm On Sep 08, 2023
Babaalajo:
Good evening n/Landers, there was this radio program I watch on Facebook live yesterday and I don't get how it was possible, these 2 men were brought to the radio station when both of them claimed they are the father of a 3months old baby,they resulted to doing DNA to reveal the real father and they brought the results of the DNA to the radio station to show everyone watching it live or listen to the radio who get the baby, before they tear the envelope wey the result is,they ask the lady who is the real father of the baby and she's pointing her finger to one particular man while the other man still insisted he's not true,to cut the story short they later open the envelope and read what's inside,but to everyone's surprise non of them was the owner of the baby...wtf.. the radio presenter insisted that he wants to know who the real owner is because she was there when both men spend their hard earned money to conduct DNA that the girl is cruel,naso the girl mute ooo with many camera set on her face in the studio,after many attempts of asking she later said it was her ex boyfriend....I was just like if both men don't have sex with her can they claim any baby ? So! Like 3 men are having sex with her during that period even in pregnancy period, women matter is outta this world.
the average babe in nigeria is sleeping with over 5 men per month. from facebook, from their neibourhood, from church or mosque etc. it's mostly about the change the men will give them. 5k from 4 guys is 20k in a month, enough to feed and make hair hahahah

2 Likes

Re: Women And Paternity Fraud by jmoore(m): 5:18pm On Sep 08, 2023
ednut1:
100k is affordable for people wey never chop 3 square meals
Why give person belle if you can't feed well?
Will the baby eat cockroach?

Any man that can afford to pay marriage list, feed a baby, can afford to pay DNA test.

1 Like

Re: Women And Paternity Fraud by ednut1(m): 5:30pm On Sep 08, 2023
jmoore:

Why give person belle if you can't feed well?
Will the baby eat cockroach?

Any man that can afford to pay marriage list, feed a baby, can afford to pay DNA test.
poor people no dey born for Nigeria ni Marriage list that people crowd fund or borrow to pay
Re: Women And Paternity Fraud by jmoore(m): 5:41pm On Sep 08, 2023
ednut1:
poor people no dey born for Nigeria ni Marriage list that people crowd fund or borrow to pay
Make em borrow to send the kid to primary school and secondary too.
Phone is affordable but some people don't have phone.
DNA is affordable.

1 Like

Re: Women And Paternity Fraud by Procashtips(m): 5:44pm On Sep 08, 2023
Babaalajo:
that's very correct,some are scared to know the truth cos it can lead to their early grave.

So some just want the sleeping dog to lie because where do you want them to start afresh from?
Re: Women And Paternity Fraud by NEUDUDE: 3:38pm On Sep 09, 2023
odinson1:
Watch as they come here to defend themselves by saying Non correlating nonsense like
"What about men that have children outside?" The retarded human beings don't realize that there is a difference between Paternity Fraud and getting other women pregnant outside

Exactly like they will ever raise a man's kid lol grin. That their excuse still baffles me

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Not Good Enough? / Wats D Better Choice 4a First Date? Cookin Or Eatin Out? / Generator Fumes Kill Lovers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.