Stats: 3,152,977 members, 7,817,876 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:51 PM

People say Age Is Just A Number. Do you agree?(picture) - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / People say Age Is Just A Number. Do you agree?(picture) (49180 Views)

Age Is Just A Number - Reactions As 'Young' Couple Set To Wed In Benue (Photos) / Do You Agree? (picture Included) / Guys Which Number Is Yours? Ladies Which Number Do You Enjoy The Most? (2) (3) (4)

Re: People say Age Is Just A Number. Do you agree?(picture) by Fahvvy: 10:08pm On Nov 18, 2023
Bigchristo:
You don’t want your son to date seniors 😂😂😂

It's his choice undecided...
Re: People say Age Is Just A Number. Do you agree?(picture) by Bigchristo: 10:13pm On Nov 18, 2023
Fahvvy:

It's his choice undecided...
In situations like this the parents should support their children for the choice they make, you may be angry but you can’t stop them most especially if they are in love with each other 😂
Re: People say Age Is Just A Number. Do you agree?(picture) by Casham: 10:16pm On Nov 18, 2023
Fahvvy:

First of...
If you sincerely believe that your choices affects only yourself, then you have so much to learn undecided...

Secondly...
No one is saying you shouldn't live your own life, neither is anyone trying to "blackmail" or "threaten" you undecided...

Far from it! undecided...
However, just as you have the right to make certain choices (and rightly so), I as a parent also have the right to make certain choices undecided...

So you make your choice, and allow me make mine, it's that simple, there's no need for long talks undecided...
I am glad your choice justified all my statements: who's to say who is deserving of what? ANSWER. Each of us. You just told us what You are undeserving of. Our choices tells us: JUST US , and no one else (Just You). What we deserve. I know it doesn't really matter though, but This is You.
Re: People say Age Is Just A Number. Do you agree?(picture) by Nicepoker(m): 10:18pm On Nov 18, 2023
Jeon:
Age isn't a number.
I don't have anything to do with a person below my age neither way to older than l [5 years + isa no for me. ].
Says a lesbian from hell.
Re: People say Age Is Just A Number. Do you agree?(picture) by Thazard(m): 11:10pm On Nov 18, 2023
Fahvvy:
From a legal standpoint, there's nothing wrong with this, two consenting adults are in a mutual relationship, so nothing wrong undecided...

But if my son tries this, I will disown him asap undecided...
cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: People say Age Is Just A Number. Do you agree?(picture) by eepeepook: 11:18pm On Nov 18, 2023
Age is just a number until a forty-six year old wastes your youthful early adult life. I used to chase old cargos when younger because they were easy. When I turned twenty-four, I realized that one twenty year old is worth more than fifteen over twenty-eight year olds.

Dey play. Sex is easy. Hold your one thousand Naira; that eight minute activity will pass, eye go come clear. As comfortable as prison is, no homeless person will pick it over a life of freedom. I will never take the sixteen year old boys who hang on to age-is-just-a-number serious when they all avoided my ninety-nine year old single grandmother.
Re: People say Age Is Just A Number. Do you agree?(picture) by rickleye: 12:25am On Nov 19, 2023
Give me a financial stable woman who is 45 years old .( 10 or 15 years older ) Over the millennial teens any day. Usually they don’t have time for sex so whatever transpired in their heyday - the vagina is tight as new. As long as she understands who is the man in the house despite the age difference we will be fine.
Re: People say Age Is Just A Number. Do you agree?(picture) by BeeNG3: 1:09am On Nov 19, 2023
100percent
Re: People say Age Is Just A Number. Do you agree?(picture) by ekeneokwologu(m): 2:23am On Nov 19, 2023
I just need a female friend around badore Ajah axis. Kindly dm If u are interested.
Re: People say Age Is Just A Number. Do you agree?(picture) by loswhite(m): 3:31am On Nov 19, 2023
nedekid:

Are you minding that MILF loving pervert? You sure say him normal? Who goes to marry his primary abi secondary school teacher for goodness sake? How will she born for him? Woman weh don born finish donkey years ago.
So macron will stay like that as a grown man without offsprings. MBA!
Besides, if he is happy, then maybe he is not 100% normal.
Lol all the nonsense una born for Northern Nigeria what joy do they have? Useless Nigerian citizens. Respect ppls choice.
Re: People say Age Is Just A Number. Do you agree?(picture) by aksule(m): 3:53am On Nov 19, 2023
Sincerely, age is just not a number. Some women and to some extent men came to this conclusion albeit falsely to create happiness to a wrong choice due to necessity especially naira.
Re: People say Age Is Just A Number. Do you agree?(picture) by bluefilm: 4:26am On Nov 19, 2023
purples25:
If it's the guy that's older, no one has a problem with it.

Before nko?
Re: People say Age Is Just A Number. Do you agree?(picture) by Opynion: 6:28am On Nov 19, 2023
doneback04:
It not just a number but you have to be mindful of the age, presently my current girlfriend is a year older than me but we both do not look over that because I realize that she so submissive and respectful

You may as well be watchful, ladies can pretend and do anything at the stage of your relationship. She might just be gunning for 'settling down'.
Re: People say Age Is Just A Number. Do you agree?(picture) by Fahvvy: 6:32am On Nov 19, 2023
Bigchristo:
In situations like this the parents should support their children for the choice they make, you may be angry but you can’t stop them most especially if they are in love with each other 😂

Where in my earlier write up did I say anything about "stopping them"? undecided...
Re: People say Age Is Just A Number. Do you agree?(picture) by Bigchristo: 6:34am On Nov 19, 2023
Fahvvy:

Where in my earlier write up did I say anything about "stopping them"? undecided...
You agreed to allow them later on you talk of disowning your son😂😂
Re: People say Age Is Just A Number. Do you agree?(picture) by joseph1832(m): 7:32am On Nov 19, 2023
This is funny. "Age is just a number" is nothing more than a holistic comment. For me, I'll always say, it depends on the situation.
Re: People say Age Is Just A Number. Do you agree?(picture) by Benega9(m): 7:37am On Nov 19, 2023
4 to 5years is manageable, if the lady senior the Guy
Re: People say Age Is Just A Number. Do you agree?(picture) by NairaMaster1(m): 8:11am On Nov 19, 2023
Zxcvbnmghtr:
grin Is that Macron, the current French President? cheesy

Macron is 24 years younger than his wife and they are so very happy together. There has not been a case like President Clinton who cheated his Wife Hillary with Monica Lewinsky.

Be deceiving yourself and justifying foolishness.
Re: People say Age Is Just A Number. Do you agree?(picture) by iykofias(m): 8:12am On Nov 19, 2023
Jeon:
Age isn't a number.
I don't have anything to do with a person below my age neither way to older than l [5 years + isa no for me. ].
that’s what every girl will say, until Ned Nwoko shows up.
You all should stop acting like you have principles
Re: People say Age Is Just A Number. Do you agree?(picture) by riczy(m): 8:24am On Nov 19, 2023
Some older women hypnotize younger guys to forever keep him in her loins, before u tell me age doesn't matter, go, then ask God to deliver from all demonic imprisonment. To all reading this post, anyone dt has tied, by the anointing of God upon my life, dare u free in Jesus name!
Re: People say Age Is Just A Number. Do you agree?(picture) by Jeon(f): 8:32am On Nov 19, 2023
iykofias:
that’s what every girl will say, until Ned Nwoko shows up.
You all should stop acting like you have principles

Every girl? But you wife was once a girl why didn't she chose Ned over you?.

Re: People say Age Is Just A Number. Do you agree?(picture) by mariovito(m): 8:38am On Nov 19, 2023
Zxcvbnmghtr:
grin Is that Macron, the current French President? cheesy

Macron is 24 years younger than his wife and they are so very happy together. There has not been a case like President Clinton who cheated his Wife Hillary with Monica Lewinsky.

Dey jonz yasef

Pipo wey don divorce
Re: People say Age Is Just A Number. Do you agree?(picture) by YoshihideSuga: 8:53am On Nov 19, 2023
Tendd:
Age is just a number though we need more regular exercise as we age to enhance our muscle strength and Cardiovascular health.At 30 we all begin to loose muscle mass and bone density. Fact is that,an average Nigerian,both the ones here or abroad can't run or walk the required 10.000 steps per day. The ones abroad are largely overweight or obese and live a sedentary lifestyle. For example,this year's New York Marathon of more than 53.000 persons,had only 11 Nigerians,the oldest being 45 years, whereas many people above 80 years from other Nationalities ran and finished .We all need strength and endurance to perform whatever duty we are doing and that requires a disciplined and consistent physical exercise.Can a Nigerian above 60 years run a marathon?

That's a poor turnout by Nigerians there. But our people do exercise pretty often in Nigeria. Also, what kind of regular/average fitness regimen do you recommend for young adults in their 30s - 40s?
Re: People say Age Is Just A Number. Do you agree?(picture) by baddooski: 9:06am On Nov 19, 2023
purples25:
If it's the guy that's older, no one has a problem with it.
see ur kpomor mouth
Re: People say Age Is Just A Number. Do you agree?(picture) by iykofias(m): 10:22am On Nov 19, 2023
Jeon:

Every girl? But you wife was once a girl why didn't she chose Ned over you?.
cos Ned didn’t show up
Re: People say Age Is Just A Number. Do you agree?(picture) by Rajosh(m): 10:54am On Nov 19, 2023
Cool
Re: People say Age Is Just A Number. Do you agree?(picture) by binswoli: 11:35am On Nov 19, 2023
are you saying a man should be submissive to his wife?

Fiscus105:

WHat u said about ladies,can also be applicable too, to a man of 60 that marries 23 years old girl
Re: People say Age Is Just A Number. Do you agree?(picture) by Fiscus105(m): 11:39am On Nov 19, 2023
binswoli:
are you saying a man should be submissive to his wife?

Are u saying wife is like a slave to husband?
Re: People say Age Is Just A Number. Do you agree?(picture) by CHAQUR: 12:07pm On Nov 19, 2023
Anyway... I only believe that there is a difference between "senior, aging & aged" likewise "sister, auntie, mummy & grandma" chose responsibly...!
Re: People say Age Is Just A Number. Do you agree?(picture) by Jnjoku883(m): 12:36pm On Nov 19, 2023
Fiscus105:
Ladies and Gents can you accept/ endure this, going into marriage?

If you finally settled down with him or her will u be happy in the marriage till end?

Will you be completely faithful with him/her till end?

Age is just a number only when true love sets in. Love is powerful enough to set the mind right concerning age difference.
Re: People say Age Is Just A Number. Do you agree?(picture) by yom2(m): 7:39pm On Nov 19, 2023
Jeon:
Age isn't a number.
U are still very young. I use to think that way too but when u get older u become more liberal
Re: People say Age Is Just A Number. Do you agree?(picture) by narite: 9:22pm On Nov 19, 2023
purples25:

I like a society that lets the woman enjoy what the man is enjoying, thank you very much.
Women should not really be allowed to do what they wants; they don’t really know what they want or I should say their brain is too minuscules for them to perceive, see and understand the cause and effects that governs things, sad. This is a natural effects, it is the reason why men have been able to dominate nature and women can only watch from sideline.

If they are allowed to do as they pleases, all they will do is leaving trails of destructions and expecting men to take responsibility for their actions, cleaning their mess up.

Never allow your Daughter to do as she want, for her own good and for the good of everyone around her.

"What My Fiance Did For Me After Breaking My Leg In An Accident". Photos / New Photos Of The Lady Who Used Frame To Get Married In Absence Of Her Groom / Lady Calls Out Her Married Boyfriend For Deceiving Her (Photos)