Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,016 members, 7,817,999 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:03 AM

People say Age Is Just A Number. Do you agree?(picture) - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / People say Age Is Just A Number. Do you agree?(picture) (49182 Views)

Age Is Just A Number - Reactions As 'Young' Couple Set To Wed In Benue (Photos) / Do You Agree? (picture Included) / Guys Which Number Is Yours? Ladies Which Number Do You Enjoy The Most? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: People say Age Is Just A Number. Do you agree?(picture) by Ubdavis(m): 7:54pm On Nov 18, 2023
Age matters in every thing
Re: People say Age Is Just A Number. Do you agree?(picture) by GABRIEL6036: 7:59pm On Nov 18, 2023
Zxcvbnmghtr:
grin Is that Macron, the current French President? cheesy

Macron is 24 years younger than his wife and they are so very happy together. There has not been a case like President Clinton who cheated his Wife Hillary with Monica Lewinsky.
You mean 😏

Re: People say Age Is Just A Number. Do you agree?(picture) by micxwell(m): 8:04pm On Nov 18, 2023
pansophist:
If she has money, then yes, age is just a number.

If she doesn't have money and looking for a sponsor/rescuer (aka real man), then age is NOT just a number.

Na play o grin
🤣🤣🤣
Re: People say Age Is Just A Number. Do you agree?(picture) by Blue3k(m): 8:07pm On Nov 18, 2023
Age is just number. Jail is just a room.

1 Like

Re: People say Age Is Just A Number. Do you agree?(picture) by MrSmithy: 8:08pm On Nov 18, 2023
Maturity should come first before age...i really dont pay attention to age but how matured, intelligent and responsible that person is

1 Like

Re: People say Age Is Just A Number. Do you agree?(picture) by nedekid: 8:15pm On Nov 18, 2023
Zxcvbnmghtr:
grin Is that Macron, the current French President? cheesy

Macron is 24 years younger than his wife and they are so very happy together. There has not been a case like President Clinton who cheated his Wife Hillary with Monica Lewinsky.
Are you minding that MILF loving pervert? You sure say him normal? Who goes to marry his primary abi secondary school teacher for goodness sake? How will she born for him? Woman weh don born finish donkey years ago.
So macron will stay like that as a grown man without offsprings. MBA!
Besides, if he is happy, then maybe he is not 100% normal.
Re: People say Age Is Just A Number. Do you agree?(picture) by Popeonah(m): 8:18pm On Nov 18, 2023
I like older women though
Re: People say Age Is Just A Number. Do you agree?(picture) by Coolcat95: 8:23pm On Nov 18, 2023
AGE IS JUST A NUMBER ONLY WHEN I SEE BIG BREAST ( ) ( )😁
Re: People say Age Is Just A Number. Do you agree?(picture) by StraightGaay: 8:26pm On Nov 18, 2023
Niraland evening news.. Phrase to console their self
Re: People say Age Is Just A Number. Do you agree?(picture) by DangoteIvy: 8:28pm On Nov 18, 2023
pansophist:

If she has money, then yes, age is just a number.

If she doesn't have money and looking for a sponsor/rescuer (aka real man), then age is NOT just a number.

Na play o grin

grin
Re: People say Age Is Just A Number. Do you agree?(picture) by Father4all: 8:30pm On Nov 18, 2023
In this case, I strongly agree
Re: People say Age Is Just A Number. Do you agree?(picture) by seunayantokun(m): 8:33pm On Nov 18, 2023
Brigitte Macron was born on April 13, 1953, making her 70 years old. Her husband, Emmanuel Macron, is 44 years old, as he was born on December 21, 1977.

There is a 24 year age gap between Brigitte and Emmanuel Macron.

Did Macron marry his teacher?
Macron met his future wife when he was just 15 years old, as a student at La Providence High School, where Brigitte Trogneux, then 39, worked as a teacher.

Although Macron was not in her class, they met while working on a school play together.

Does Emmanuel Macron have children?
Emmanuel has three step-children through his marriage to Brigitte, though they do not have children together.

Brigitte was once married to André-Louis Auzièr, with whom she shares three children: Sébastien Auzière (born 1975), Laurence Auzière-Jourdan (born 1977), and Tiphaine Auzière (born 1984). Laurence was a classmate of her now-stepfather, Emmanuel.

Culled from The Standard
Re: People say Age Is Just A Number. Do you agree?(picture) by UncleKoboko: 8:35pm On Nov 18, 2023
Fahvvy:
From a legal standpoint, there's nothing wrong with this, two consenting adults are in a mutual relationship, so nothing wrong undecided...

But if my son tries this, I will disown him asap undecided...
THEN YOU'RE A HYPOCRITE...
Re: People say Age Is Just A Number. Do you agree?(picture) by Bimpe29: 8:37pm On Nov 18, 2023
It all boiled down to mentality of the partners.
Re: People say Age Is Just A Number. Do you agree?(picture) by UncleKoboko: 8:37pm On Nov 18, 2023
Jeon:
Age isn't a number.
I don't have anything to do with a person below my age neither way to older than l [5 years + isa no for me. ].
I believe you're a teenager or in your early 20s, that's why you put +5 is no no bullshìt there... Let me give you 2 or more years and the story will definitely change.
Re: People say Age Is Just A Number. Do you agree?(picture) by Tendd: 8:45pm On Nov 18, 2023
Age is just a number though we need more regular exercise as we age to enhance our muscle strength and Cardiovascular health.At 30 we all begin to loose muscle mass and bone density.Fact is that,an average Nigerian,both the ones here or abroad can't run or walk the required 10.000 steps per day.The ones abroad are largely overweight or obese and live a sedentary lifestyle.For example,this year's New York Marathon of more than 53.000 persons,had only 11 Nigerians,the oldest being 45 years, whereas many people above 80 years from other Nationalities ran and finished.We all need strength and endurance to perform whatever duty we are doing and that requires a disciplined and consistent physical exercise.Can a Nigerian above 60 years run a marathon?
Re: People say Age Is Just A Number. Do you agree?(picture) by Badgers14: 8:52pm On Nov 18, 2023
izonborn098:
If age is just a number' then come and marry my 70yrs neighbor...

Your 70yea old neighbor is possibly broke otherwise many girls in their 20's will be standing in line.

How old is Sen. Ned Nwoko?
Re: People say Age Is Just A Number. Do you agree?(picture) by Ashawoman82: 9:01pm On Nov 18, 2023
LalastiklaIa:

Explain mama

What do u mean mummy issues?

I'm in my twenties and let's say I fall in love with maybe pocohantas now. It means I have mummy issues? Like I'm looking for motherly love or what?
grin u dey find Poco trouble abi .
Re: People say Age Is Just A Number. Do you agree?(picture) by bigiyaro(m): 9:04pm On Nov 18, 2023
Age is not a number o, na so my guy go marry one company secretary where he did his nysc, with about 22 years gap. The woman is clocking about 68 now, while my guy still the get erection every day. His full time job now, na chasing of anything female under 20.
Re: People say Age Is Just A Number. Do you agree?(picture) by omoadeleye(m): 9:07pm On Nov 18, 2023
izonborn098:
If age is just a number' then come and marry my 70yrs neighbor...

That one dan go to far
Re: People say Age Is Just A Number. Do you agree?(picture) by OyinO: 9:08pm On Nov 18, 2023
It's true but there's a limit to everything.
Re: People say Age Is Just A Number. Do you agree?(picture) by Fahvvy: 9:10pm On Nov 18, 2023
UncleKoboko:

THEN YOU'RE A HYPOCRITE...

Yes your honor grin...
Re: People say Age Is Just A Number. Do you agree?(picture) by Fahvvy: 9:14pm On Nov 18, 2023
Bigchristo:
Your last line makes me believe there’s something wrong because why would you disown your son for making his choice? 🤷‍♂️😁😁shey you say nothing wrong lol?🤣

You're right undecided...
He has indeed made his choice undecided...

However, I've made mine too undecided...
Or is a parent not allowed to make a choice too? undecided...
Re: People say Age Is Just A Number. Do you agree?(picture) by Fahvvy: 9:15pm On Nov 18, 2023
Casham:
Any person who may even consider the idea of "disowning" their own child or even see it as an option; that person does not deserve to be a parent.

Well undecided...
Who's to say who's deserving of what, you? grin...
Re: People say Age Is Just A Number. Do you agree?(picture) by MrBroke(m): 9:16pm On Nov 18, 2023
Age is just a number, I never still see number 200 for age. grin
Re: People say Age Is Just A Number. Do you agree?(picture) by Badb0y4lyf(m): 9:16pm On Nov 18, 2023
There is a difference between a man in his 30s and 20s especially early 20s I was seeing a woman when I was 29 and she was 48 sweet fine lady memorable moments a mature man is a mature man despite of Age but a guy in is late 20s and early 30s can date any woman in this earth inrespective of age

1 Like 1 Share

Re: People say Age Is Just A Number. Do you agree?(picture) by sslcrypt: 9:29pm On Nov 18, 2023
Fahvvy:
From a legal standpoint, there's nothing wrong with this, two consenting adults are in a mutual relationship, so nothing wrong undecided...

But if my son tries this, I will disown him asap undecided...

He won't even need you. So your disowning makes little or no difference
Re: People say Age Is Just A Number. Do you agree?(picture) by Uniquekriss(m): 9:40pm On Nov 18, 2023
Age is just a number no mean say you no go get sense.
Re: People say Age Is Just A Number. Do you agree?(picture) by Casham: 9:42pm On Nov 18, 2023
Fahvvy:

Well undecided...
Who's to say who's deserving of what, you? grin...
Non of us really. I have lived my life among people who always find it comfortable to throw out threats of "disowning" or "placing a curse" on their kids as if it's nothing to them. As if I am your child only under certain conditions. Parenthood is supposed to be a ride-or-die role. It is so demoralizing knowing that my parents can actually consider cutting me off for my own choices; even ones which do not in any way affect them. It doesn't matter though, I have learnt to live my own life the way I want it, come what may; Let heaven and earth burn. No one will blackmail me anymore. The threats eventually lost their sting and I do not even believe in curses, so ...
Re: People say Age Is Just A Number. Do you agree?(picture) by Fahvvy: 9:47pm On Nov 18, 2023
sslcrypt:

He won't even need you. So your disowning makes little or no difference

Go deal with your daddy issues and you'll be alright cheesy...
Re: People say Age Is Just A Number. Do you agree?(picture) by Fahvvy: 9:54pm On Nov 18, 2023
Casham:
Non of us really. I have lived my life among people who always find it comfortable to throw out threats of "disowning" or "placing a curse" on their kids as if it's nothing to them. As if I am your child only under certain conditions. Parenthood is supposed to be a ride-or-die role. It is so demoralizing knowing that my parents can actually consider cutting me off for my own choices; even ones which do not in any way affect them. It doesn't matter though, I have learnt to live my own life the way I want it, come what may; Let heaven and earth burn. No one will blackmail me anymore. The threats eventually lost their sting and I do not even believe in curses, so ...

First of...
If you sincerely believe that your choices affects only yourself, then you have so much to learn undecided...

Secondly...
No one is saying you shouldn't live your own life, neither is anyone trying to "blackmail" or "threaten" you undecided...

Far from it! undecided...
However, just as you have the right to make certain choices (and rightly so), I as a parent also have the right to make certain choices undecided...

So you make your choice, and allow me make mine, it's that simple, there's no need for long talks undecided...
Re: People say Age Is Just A Number. Do you agree?(picture) by Bigchristo: 10:07pm On Nov 18, 2023
Fahvvy:

You're right undecided...
He has indeed made his choice undecided...

However, I've made mine too undecided...
Or is a parent not allowed to make a choice too? undecided...
You don’t want your son to date seniors 😂😂😂

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

New Photos Of The Lady Who Used Frame To Get Married In Absence Of Her Groom / Lady Calls Out Her Married Boyfriend For Deceiving Her (Photos) / Bridesmaid Rocks Groom. Bride, Guest Step In (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.