Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,436 members, 7,819,595 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:45 PM

People say Age Is Just A Number. Do you agree?(picture) - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / People say Age Is Just A Number. Do you agree?(picture) (49187 Views)

Age Is Just A Number - Reactions As 'Young' Couple Set To Wed In Benue (Photos) / Do You Agree? (picture Included) / Guys Which Number Is Yours? Ladies Which Number Do You Enjoy The Most? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: People say Age Is Just A Number. Do you agree?(picture) by siofra(f): 3:47pm On Sep 08, 2023
Why would a young man or woman in their early twenties be in relationships with people above 40? It screams daddy/mommy issues.

2 Likes

Re: People say Age Is Just A Number. Do you agree?(picture) by purples25(f): 5:49pm On Sep 08, 2023
Fiscus105:

What about hypergamy nature of women!

So because guys cannot join women to be doing hypergamy and enjoying, they should block women's chances to date younger men? Haha πŸ˜‚

Anyway nobody is stopping you guys, do hypergamy if you like and don't disturb older women dating younger guys, because, they don't block men from practicing hypergamy.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: People say Age Is Just A Number. Do you agree?(picture) by thesilentman(m): 6:06pm On Sep 08, 2023
Kevineleven:
Yes age is just a number that will be written all over your body at old age.
Aha!
Re: People say Age Is Just A Number. Do you agree?(picture) by biggz82: 6:32pm On Nov 18, 2023
With this breast wen i feel relax and forget my name, age no matter at all
Re: People say Age Is Just A Number. Do you agree?(picture) by DanielsParker(m): 6:33pm On Nov 18, 2023
Jeon:
Age isn't a number.
I don't have anything to do with a person below my age neither way to older than l [5 years + isa no for me. ].

5yr plus is a no?
Re: People say Age Is Just A Number. Do you agree?(picture) by jaxxy(m): 6:33pm On Nov 18, 2023
Fiscus105:
Ladies and Gents can you accept/ endure this, going into marriage?

If you finally settled down with him or her will u be happy in the marriage till end?

Will you be completely faithful with him/her till end?

yes when maturity and proper knowledge of the situation exists in the relationship. This picture does not depict that.
Re: People say Age Is Just A Number. Do you agree?(picture) by Goalnaldo(m): 6:39pm On Nov 18, 2023
If I jam a 45 year old with that kind of thick thighs who loves me more than anything else in the world, age might just be a number cool
Re: People say Age Is Just A Number. Do you agree?(picture) by Omoawoke2(m): 6:40pm On Nov 18, 2023
Re: People say Age Is Just A Number. Do you agree?(picture) by DangoteIvy: 6:40pm On Nov 18, 2023
Fiscus105:

If you finally settled down with him or her will u be happy in the marriage till end?

23 & 45. That's just 22years difference.

Emmanuel Macron at 15yo. Him 40yo wife don dey play hanky panky with am since 15yo. He was 15yo innocent teenager. She was his 40yo teacher and Macron was in same class as her 15yo child. The 40years old groomer teacher.

25years difference. 25years his senior. She 70now and happily married to him.

https://www.lindaikejisblog.com/2023/11/frances-first-lady-brigitte-macron-reveals-she-waited-10-years-to-marry-emmanuel-macron-for-the-sake-of-her-children-who-are-around-the-same-age-as-her-younger-partner-2.html

2 Shares

Re: People say Age Is Just A Number. Do you agree?(picture) by nototribalist: 6:42pm On Nov 18, 2023
izonborn098:
If age is just a number' then come and marry my 70yrs neighbor...

she get Yansh?? let me know
Re: People say Age Is Just A Number. Do you agree?(picture) by Antoeni(m): 6:45pm On Nov 18, 2023
Ask Regina Daniel
Re: People say Age Is Just A Number. Do you agree?(picture) by LalastiklaIa(m): 6:45pm On Nov 18, 2023
siofra:
Why would a young man or woman in their early twenties be in relationships with people above 40? It screams daddy/mommy issues.

Explain mama

What do u mean mummy issues?

I'm in my twenties and let's say I fall in love with maybe pocohantas now. It means I have mummy issues? Like I'm looking for motherly love or what?
Re: People say Age Is Just A Number. Do you agree?(picture) by doneback04: 6:47pm On Nov 18, 2023
It not just a number but you have to be mindful of the age, presently my current girlfriend is a year older than me but we both do not look over that because I realize that she so submissive and respectful
Re: People say Age Is Just A Number. Do you agree?(picture) by Marynwachukwu21(f): 6:51pm On Nov 18, 2023
izonborn098:
If age is just a number' then come and marry my 70yrs neighbor...
Exactly
Re: People say Age Is Just A Number. Do you agree?(picture) by mukthar2000(m): 6:56pm On Nov 18, 2023
Age na number, na money sure pass.

1 Like

Re: People say Age Is Just A Number. Do you agree?(picture) by Abbeytoy(m): 6:57pm On Nov 18, 2023
Who set the standard of morality?

You believe what they want you to believe.

3 Likes

Re: People say Age Is Just A Number. Do you agree?(picture) by Bigchristo: 7:00pm On Nov 18, 2023
Fahvvy:
From a legal standpoint, there's nothing wrong with this, two consenting adults are in a mutual relationship, so nothing wrong undecided...

But if my son tries this, I will disown him asap undecided...
Your last line makes me believe there’s something wrong because why would you disown your son for making his choice? πŸ€·β€β™‚οΈπŸ˜πŸ˜shey you say nothing wrong lol?🀣

1 Like 1 Share

Re: People say Age Is Just A Number. Do you agree?(picture) by victorclean(f): 7:02pm On Nov 18, 2023
Yes it depends on mindset.
Re: People say Age Is Just A Number. Do you agree?(picture) by Resetinc: 7:03pm On Nov 18, 2023
victorclean:
Yes it depends on mindset.

But if the man is older you people will start shouting β€œold enough to be her father β€œ

now that woman is older e don become mindset … πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
Re: People say Age Is Just A Number. Do you agree?(picture) by Tenshades(m): 7:08pm On Nov 18, 2023
Fiscus105:

WHat u said about can all be applicable too to a man of 60 that marries 23 years old girl

Leave am make he dey caprisun dey go.

1 Like

Re: People say Age Is Just A Number. Do you agree?(picture) by drlateef: 7:10pm On Nov 18, 2023
That’s correct for young girls marrying older men. But definitely not the other way round. He will still try younger girls.

1 Like

Re: People say Age Is Just A Number. Do you agree?(picture) by israelmao(m): 7:12pm On Nov 18, 2023
Age is something because it counts.It's not all things that don't have to do with age.There're some things I could do 20years ago that I can't dare do now.
Re: People say Age Is Just A Number. Do you agree?(picture) by Casham: 7:12pm On Nov 18, 2023
Fahvvy:
From a legal standpoint, there's nothing wrong with this, two consenting adults are in a mutual relationship, so nothing wrong undecided...

But if my son tries this, I will disown him asap undecided...
Any person who may even consider the idea of "disowning" their own child or even see it as an option; that person does not deserve to be a parent.
Re: People say Age Is Just A Number. Do you agree?(picture) by Padipadi(m): 7:13pm On Nov 18, 2023
Jeon:
Age isn't a number.
I don't have anything to do with a person below my age neither way to older than l [5 years + isa no for me. ].
Lie Mohame*
Re: People say Age Is Just A Number. Do you agree?(picture) by Realist777: 7:16pm On Nov 18, 2023
Nonexisting1:
If a 45yr old vaginarian especially in this Nigerian can have the body in that illustration, not these "B cups size agbalumo breasts I see everywhere, then age might as well be a number.
You too like bobby
Re: People say Age Is Just A Number. Do you agree?(picture) by Agunesinjaweola: 7:21pm On Nov 18, 2023
Zxcvbnmghtr:
grin Is that Macron, the current French President? cheesy

Macron is 24 years younger than his wife and they are so very happy together. There has not been a case like President Clinton who cheated his Wife Hillary with Monica Lewinsky.
Average Nigerian parents would not support you doing Macron style but applaud you and praise your wife if you do Bill Clinton formula.

It makes sense for Hilary Clinton to stay in the marriage knowing life is better to remain in the marriage than allowing one "Yeye" side chick Monica to take over.

2 Likes

Re: People say Age Is Just A Number. Do you agree?(picture) by AncientAlien(m): 7:27pm On Nov 18, 2023
Tiwa savage marring Rema is not bad now
Re: People say Age Is Just A Number. Do you agree?(picture) by NewDea4: 7:37pm On Nov 18, 2023
Fiscus105:

You dey go carry ya mama age-mate, you no dey fear?

No worry nbody go tell you, after she convert you to houseboy
Re: People say Age Is Just A Number. Do you agree?(picture) by tctrills: 7:38pm On Nov 18, 2023
Fiscus105:

Age is not just a number but you are not unfaithful because of the age of your partner, you are unfaithful because ashewo dey your eyes
Re: People say Age Is Just A Number. Do you agree?(picture) by abbey621(m): 7:43pm On Nov 18, 2023
siofra:

Some early 20s girls have been through more than 3 breakups, sexual abuse or multiple abortions......Don't you think they need a more matured man in their life? Isn't the goal of most relationships durability?

1 Like

Re: People say Age Is Just A Number. Do you agree?(picture) by magzey: 7:50pm On Nov 18, 2023
it will be better if the is 45 Yrs and the lady is 23 years grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: People say Age Is Just A Number. Do you agree?(picture) by Benwallt(m): 7:53pm On Nov 18, 2023
Only overseas

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

New Photos Of The Lady Who Used Frame To Get Married In Absence Of Her Groom / Bridesmaid Rocks Groom. Bride, Guest Step In (Photos) / Lady Calls Out Her Married Boyfriend For Deceiving Her (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.