Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,070 members, 7,811,003 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 08:29 PM

Rich And Sassy Club - Nairaland / General (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Rich And Sassy Club (7453 Views)

The Power Of Sassy Quotes: Inspiring Confidence And Attitude / The Rich And Wealthy do this and I think the poor can copy / Unimaid Is The Best University For Both Rich And Poor (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rich And Sassy Club by Harobedolamide: 12:45pm On Mar 02
FRASC:

Hello, I am a recent victim of Rich and sassy, do you know how we can contact each other on here, if you don’t mind please drop your number, you can delete your comment right after.
Me too please, let's connect
Re: Rich And Sassy Club by Harobedolamide: 6:49pm On Mar 02
I'm interested Shakira. I've lost 250k and 150 nudes to rich and sassy. Please help me. I'm interested in webcamming. I've sent you an email but you're yet to respond. I pray you respond to this. Thank you
ShakiraPearls:
And ladies, for those of you who truly want to webcam but don't even know the basics or where to start, I have a few information for you, where you can get started and tips on how you can get started.. please note; IT IS NOT BY FORCE
I'm just doing this because I read the post the lady in her 30s posted about ending it all and I know a lot of you girls feel the same way... Let it not feel like you truly lost it all. At least even though you didn't get what you wanted from R&S, you still found a way to start webcamming and earn your profits in usd. I am not promising anybody millions or billions oo...

Webcamming is just like any regular business as you'd invest a lot of your time and a few resources to grow your fanbase.
If you are interested in knowing more, send me an email, stating you want to know more
If you want to get started right away, send an email stating you want to get started.

As I stated earlier, this thing is NOT BY FORCE
Please let's all respect ourselves accordingly when conversing in the DMs, so that it won't turn bloody
T for thanks.

1 Like

Re: Rich And Sassy Club by Debbyluxury(f): 9:36pm On Mar 02
sad
Re: Rich And Sassy Club by Riri1010: 9:45am On Mar 03
Re: Rich And Sassy Club by Riri1010: 9:48am On Mar 03
Re: Rich And Sassy Club by Riri1010: 9:50am On Mar 03
The link to the group is not working please
Omo ehhh this people has done me dirty
Re: Rich And Sassy Club by Riri1010: 10:25am On Mar 03
Please how do we connect been scammed 250k too omo with my nudes this is heartbreaking😭
Re: Rich And Sassy Club by Babyyy: 11:43am On Mar 03
Riri1010:
kissplease am also a victim how can I join the group am about yo run mad RN please God!!

Omoo
Re: Rich And Sassy Club by Babyyy: 11:44am On Mar 03
Riri1010:
Please how do I add up let's create a group together please I need help girls.
Re: Rich And Sassy Club by CaramelBarbie: 8:15am On Mar 09
ShakiraPearls:
And ladies, for those of you who truly want to webcam but don't even know the basics or where to start, I have a few information for you, where you can get started and tips on how you can get started.. please note; IT IS NOT BY FORCE
I'm just doing this because I read the post the lady in her 30s posted about ending it all and I know a lot of you girls feel the same way... Let it not feel like you truly lost it all. At least even though you didn't get what you wanted from R&S, you still found a way to start webcamming and earn your profits in usd. I am not promising anybody millions or billions oo...

Webcamming is just like any regular business as you'd invest a lot of your time and a few resources to grow your fanbase.
If you are interested in knowing more, send me an email, stating you want to know more
If you want to get started right away, send an email stating you want to get started.

Please let's all respect ourselves accordingly when conversing in the DMs, so that it won't turn bloody
T for thanks.

Hi Shakira,I’m also interested in the webcaming too,I sent a previous email but no response yet,I hope you respond to this,I’m an old victim of RS,help a sister pls

1 Like

Re: Rich And Sassy Club by ShakiraPearls: 10:04pm On Mar 19
CaramelBarbie:

Hi Shakira,I’m also interested in the webcaming too,I sent a previous email but no response yet,I hope you respond to this,I’m an old victim of RS,help a sister pls

I have responded to you girlie.. I think I may have responded to almost everyone from here too, so..

1 Like

Re: Rich And Sassy Club by DaisyKarin: 1:59am On Apr 01
Please help me oo...i am already a recent victim of Rich and sassy club😭😭
Re: Rich And Sassy Club by DaisyKarin: 7:51pm On Apr 01
I am also a victim i didn't pay them any money but i sent them my nudes..i think we all should come together and pray ask God for forgiveness it's only God that can help us what we did is wrong, but there's nothing God cannot do
Blackberbie:

Sis, ending it is not the solution, you can’t suffer here and still die not knowing where your soul is going to,
If you can get someone to confide in, do that, maybe a pastor or a therapist or a close friend. We are plenty in this mess, some of us in this mess are even married. Pls don’t do it 🙏
Re: Rich And Sassy Club by Aishaqueen: 9:42am On Apr 10
Blackberbie:
I just wish I never met these scammers, my life has turned upside down in a twinkle of an eye. The thought of my nudes been outside there gives me nightmares 😭

They will continue to blackmail you cause that's what they do. Let them release it if they want to, I know it will be embarrassing but the blackmailing doesn't stop so let them.
Re: Rich And Sassy Club by Aishaqueen: 11:54am On Apr 10
I came across this rich and sassy page on Instagram, my mind was just telling this is a scam. Deleting comments anyhow, posting Instagram and Pinterest photos on non-naija babes, so fake. I am sorry for anyone that that falls victim. I know it's the frustrating Nigerian economy that is causing this. I mean how would they have rich arab men to connect girls with and still be struggling for the poor girls 50k the arab men no dey settle Dem or them no suppose take percentage from the girl's payment if na real.
Re: Rich And Sassy Club by Puffbarbie: 8:33am On Apr 11
DaisyKarin:
Please help me oo...i am already a recent victim of Rich and sassy club😭😭
i’ve had their number since last year but i just started my registration and i also got my wallet yesterday. I just want to know if they legit that’s why i came on here. The money they post they making is outrageous and too damn much.
Re: Rich And Sassy Club by Puffbarbie: 8:50am On Apr 11
Depelumi:
Anyone from rich and sassy club here? Make I know who i fit cry with pls
whenever you get my text reply me please. I need a number or link to whatsapp for victims of rsc
Re: Rich And Sassy Club by Puffbarbie: 8:51am On Apr 11
ShakiraPearls:

I have responded to you girlie.. I think I may have responded to almost everyone from here too, so..
can you drop the email ? I’m interested in webcam

1 Like

Re: Rich And Sassy Club by chezbonnie: 11:35am On Apr 13
Puffbarbie:
whenever you get my text reply me please. I need a number or link to whatsapp for victims of rsc
Puffbarbie:
I need to the WhatsApp too 😭 so I can join
Re: Rich And Sassy Club by chezbonnie: 11:40am On Apr 13
ShakiraPearls:

T for thanks.
hi Shakira please if you can kindly drop your email, I’m also interested in webcaming

1 Like

Re: Rich And Sassy Club by chezbonnie: 11:41am On Apr 13
They said 12th 14th and 16th is cash out… turns out they haven’t posted anything on their status

1 Like

Re: Rich And Sassy Club by DaisyKarin: 10:32pm On Apr 15
God will punish them.. this people are too fake it's like they are using jazz sef to cover people eyes. I almost paid the so called bidding money after passing my assessment but something just cleared from my eyes and made me to check online, that was wen i came across this page THANK GOD i didn't pay a dime but my nudes 😭😭

1 Like

Re: Rich And Sassy Club by DaisyKarin: 10:35pm On Apr 15
Please is there any group for us that are victims? Omor let's come together and do something about this.. innocent people lifes are going to be ruin by this lying bastards

1 Like

Re: Rich And Sassy Club by pepsiposh: 4:15pm On Apr 25
Please I just want to confirm how much where you told to pay for bidding tickets...
We plenty wey dey the matter

DaisyKarin:
God will punish them.. this people are too fake it's like they are using jazz sef to cover people eyes. I almost paid the so called bidding money after passing my assessment but something just cleared from my eyes and made me to check online, that was wen i came across this page THANK GOD i didn't pay a dime but my nudes 😭😭

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

League Of Monarchs Evicts KINGinVAHALA and Endorses finestboi / Nairaland To The Dogs! Who Made The Bigot A Moderator? / Dear Seun I Have Had It!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.