Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,112 members, 7,811,128 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 01:14 AM

Rich And Sassy Club - Nairaland / General (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Rich And Sassy Club (7465 Views)

The Power Of Sassy Quotes: Inspiring Confidence And Attitude / The Rich And Wealthy do this and I think the poor can copy / Unimaid Is The Best University For Both Rich And Poor (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rich And Sassy Club by Blackberbie: 7:25am On Sep 20, 2023
Callmevictoria:
Did you guys see their update this morning, said unmasked bidding money has gone to the company, girls should send more videos for fresh with mask on, for masked bidding. They have not addressed the stolen pictures of the black American ladies they claim are rich and sassy chicks, na how to collect fresh nudes them they find😂 this will never end
Where did you see the update?

1 Like

Re: Rich And Sassy Club by Jinomo: 9:31am On Sep 23, 2023
Changing dashboard to new country is 50k and deadlines is October 5 this idiot behind rich and sassy must really think we are stupid yes I might be stupid at first but not anymore.. you can you messed up with my hope me that have been managing myself since my teen age I’m in my early 30’s and for the first time after all hustle and struggles I came across your rich and sassy and for the first time I had hope and blv I can become rich with your continuous mind fuckry motivations. I don’t blame you I blame nigeria for failing me as person that made me lost hope as no help from anyone and the country if not why would an MSc graduate be doing if I had a good paying job and my career is going fine with you to talk of sending you my nudes and my hard earn savings

You have no idea how hard it was for me to come to decision to send my nudes to you cos I have already given up on real hustle I stop going for my career interview at 28 yrs old and I graduated when I was 25yrs yes I tried all I could to get my self a good job but it was to no avail as every firm in nigeria will only employ you if you have connections if you don’t they will ask you if you have 3yrs experience pls how do a fresh graduate have 3yrs working experience if it’s not wickedness and a way to discourage your career pursuing I don’t even want to talk about about the molestation and sexual abuse/harassment i faced during all those period all in the name of looking for a job, after 3yrs of trying to find my dream job and I didn’t get it I eventually got a job at one big lounge in Lekki the pay was low oo but with the help of tips from customers I was good with the job even with the long hrs I worked for I was there for 14months and I got sacked 😂 all because an Oyinbo customer spank my butt and I complained they gave me a sack letter after all my hard work I still didn’t give up I still went ahead searching for another not until I was robbed and almost got raped I said enough is enough then I decided to look for a nanny job or sales representative 😭 I finally got one in Vgc the pay was just 30k but because it was close to my house and I just don’t want to sit home I decided to take it my madam was very good to me she dash me money and made my work easy but her husband was disturbing me he wants to be fucking me when I’m working for his wife this went on for like 5months and when I couldn’t bring myself to do it I had to leave the job the woman didn’t know why I left till today. And with the little savings I was able to gathered I started an importation business which have been using to manage my self up till date it is not enough to sort my bills as I’m always broke sometimes I will be broke as not being able to feed myself sometimes I won’t be able to afford a sanitary pads not to talk of making my hair 😂 boyfriend I no get pikin I no get who wants to be in relationship with a broke ugly girl who can’t even get her own life together see lemme not even talk about my ordeal in the hands of men cause that’s a story for another day .
So incase you wondering why I became your victim I have tried so many times to make a living for myself but at my 30’s you still came and collected my 500k that’s my business capital oo incase you don’t know😭😂😂 now you’re asking for another 50k where make I see am and you saying if we can’t everything will be cancelled so I will loose 500k because of 50k 😂 have battling depression and suicidal thoughts for over 2yrs now it subsided when I came across your page and guess what 🤣🤣 it’s back and this time around it’s worse cos I have lost everything I know I have been scammed oo and I know I’m not getting my money back and I also know no amount of work can fetch me the amount you collected from me back and no firm will also a girl above 30 so you see why I have to end it all cos I’m tired😂 I need to rest but before I do that, I will send everything I know about you to Gistlover all out transactions phone number account number and all so that even my family and friends and young girls coming up can know the reason why I ended it

If only you’re real Rich and Sassy I had so many dreams when I came across you if only you are real I would have live the best life I dreamed of and I won’t have no regrets even if my nudes should leak..🤣
I still didn’t regret anything oo because life is a risk I only took a risk with you to better my life and it has failed so I have to rest in my next life I will choose a better destiny

3 Likes

Re: Rich And Sassy Club by TrueTalker006: 1:37pm On Sep 23, 2023
Jinomo:
Changing dashboard to new country is 50k and deadlines is October 5 this idiot behind rich and sassy must really think we are stupid yes I might be stupid at first but not anymore.. you can you messed up with my hope me that have been managing myself since my teen age I’m in my early 30’s and for the first time after all hustle and struggles I came across your rich and sassy and for the first time I had hope and blv I can become rich with your continuous mind fuckry motivations. I don’t blame you I blame nigeria for failing me as person that made me lost hope as no help from anyone and the country if not why would an MSc graduate be doing if I had a good paying job and my career is going fine with you to talk of sending you my nudes and my hard earn savings

You have no idea how hard it was for me to come to decision to send my nudes to you cos I have already given up on real hustle I stop going for my career interview at 28 yrs old and I graduated when I was 25yrs yes I tried all I could to get my self a good job but it was to no avail as every firm in nigeria will only employ you if you have connections if you don’t they will ask you if you have 3yrs experience pls how do a fresh graduate have 3yrs working experience if it’s not wickedness and a way to discourage your career pursuing I don’t even want to talk about about the molestation and sexual abuse/harassment i faced during all those period all in the name of looking for a job, after 3yrs of trying to find my dream job and I didn’t get it I eventually got a job at one big lounge in Lekki the pay was low oo but with the help of tips from customers I was good with the job even with the long hrs I worked for I was there for 14months and I got sacked 😂 all because an Oyinbo customer spank my butt and I complained they gave me a sack letter after all my hard work I still didn’t give up I still went ahead searching for another not until I was robbed and almost got raped I said enough is enough then I decided to look for a nanny job or sales representative 😭 I finally got one in Vgc the pay was just 30k but because it was close to my house and I just don’t want to sit home I decided to take it my madam was very good to me she dash me money and made my work easy but her husband was disturbing me he wants to be fucking me when I’m working for his wife this went on for like 5months and when I couldn’t bring myself to do it I had to leave the job the woman didn’t know why I left till today. And with the little savings I was able to gathered I started an importation business which have been using to manage my self up till date it is not enough to sort my bills as I’m always broke sometimes I will be broke as not being able to feed myself sometimes I won’t be able to afford a sanitary pads not to talk of making my hair 😂 boyfriend I no get pikin I no get who wants to be in relationship with a broke ugly girl who can’t even get her own life together see lemme not even talk about my ordeal in the hands of men cause that’s a story for another day .
So incase you wondering why I became your victim I have tried so many times to make a living for myself but at my 30’s you still came and collected my 500k that’s my business capital oo incase you don’t know😭😂😂 now you’re asking for another 50k where make I see am and you saying if we can’t everything will be cancelled so I will loose 500k because of 50k 😂 have battling depression and suicidal thoughts for over 2yrs now it subsided when I came across your page and guess what 🤣🤣 it’s back and this time around it’s worse cos I have lost everything I know I have been scammed oo and I know I’m not getting my money back and I also know no amount of work can fetch me the amount you collected from me back and no firm will also a girl above 30 so you see why I have to end it all cos I’m tired😂 I need to rest but before I do that, I will send everything I know about you to Gistlover all out transactions phone number account number and all so that even my family and friends and young girls coming up can know the reason why I ended it

If only you’re real Rich and Sassy I had so many dreams when I came across you if only you are real I would have live the best life I dreamed of and I won’t have no regrets even if my nudes should leak..🤣
I still didn’t regret anything oo because life is a risk I only took a risk with you to better my life and it has failed so I have to rest in my next life I will choose a better destiny

I used my schools fees😂😂😂 I'm the eldest child. My mum toiled to get me that school fees. I won't go down alone. Rich and Sassy. I don't forgive. I've lost everything.
Re: Rich And Sassy Club by TrueTalker006: 2:06pm On Sep 23, 2023
sad😪😪
Jinomo:

Please Report to @Gistloversblog. An Anonymous person should be able to find another ANONYMOUS person.😩😩😩
Re: Rich And Sassy Club by Thickgirl22: 2:56pm On Sep 23, 2023
Jinomo:

This is so sad 😞 and they are still giving deadline on wen to make payments saying abt 9000 person have paid 50k within yesterday and today those people shuld kindly refunds people if they no longer wants Nigeria… we are suffering enough 😭
Re: Rich And Sassy Club by TrueTalker006: 3:02pm On Sep 23, 2023
Thickgirl22:

This is so sad 😞 and they are still giving deadline on wen to make payments saying abt 9000 person have paid 50k within yesterday and today those people shuld kindly refunds people if they no longer wants Nigeria… we are suffering enough 😭

Guys the person behind Rich And Sassy is a Sports Analyst. We are finally on to him 💃💃💃. The account that he uses to spy on us here has been discovered.

1 Like

Re: Rich And Sassy Club by TrueTalker006: 3:35pm On Sep 23, 2023
Thickgirl22:

"Hatakekakashi"we know you are an admin in the rich and sassy club. Your time is up. Ladies one of the account they spy on us with here is "Hatakekakashi" check it out. It's a guy.
Re: Rich And Sassy Club by ShakiraPearls: 3:41pm On Sep 23, 2023
Leeee to the maaoooo 🤣🤣🤣🤣
Soo, after the fake investigation they claimed they were under, and asking everybody to delete their profiles, (abi they themselves don forget say they were rushing people to delete information?) To now switch from that profile they said you people should delete, to a new "dashboard" is a nice new 50k awwwwnnnn 😂😂😂

Soo what happened to the "delete your profile instructions?" E no work? Make it make sense please!!!!!!
So those that successfully deleted their profile from you people's app, what then for them? Make dem change dashboard with what profile dear? You see how things aren't adding up right?

Do y'all want to place a bet that on Sunday after collecting the last drop of cash from these stupid bitches, you won't see or hear anything related to RICH and SASSY on the internet again? All phrasewords, pictures, social accounts, search engines would be deleted off the face of the internet using the dark web?
You didn't know? Oh okay
I just say mk I drop update.

1 Like

Re: Rich And Sassy Club by ShakiraPearls: 3:59pm On Sep 23, 2023
And ladies, for those of you who truly want to webcam but don't even know the basics or where to start, I have a few information for you, where you can get started and tips on how you can get started.. please note; IT IS NOT BY FORCE
I'm just doing this because I read the post the lady in her 30s posted about ending it all and I know a lot of you girls feel the same way... Let it not feel like you truly lost it all. At least even though you didn't get what you wanted from R&S, you still found a way to start webcamming and earn your profits in usd. I am not promising anybody millions or billions oo...

Webcamming is just like any regular business as you'd invest a lot of your time and a few resources to grow your fanbase.
If you are interested in knowing more, send me an email, stating you want to know more
If you want to get started right away, send an email stating you want to get started.

As I stated earlier, this thing is NOT BY FORCE
Please let's all respect ourselves accordingly when conversing in the DMs, so that it won't turn bloody
T for thanks.
Re: Rich And Sassy Club by Thickgirl22: 10:24am On Sep 24, 2023
TrueTalker006:

"Hatakekakashi"we know you are an admin in the rich and sassy club. Your time is up. Ladies one of the account they spy on us with here is "Hatakekakashi" check it out. It's a guy.

I’m not a guy ooo I paid 300k I even request refund cuz 1 cannot pay anoda 50k wen it’s obviously they wanna scam us they didn’t respond… I’m in pains abt my money but what can I do pls stop saying what u don’t knw.. if u want I can give u my whatsap so u can comfirm I’m not part of the company admin I’m a victim I can here plssss and seeing how u jus tag a random person as an admin that means u guys have no clue how to help us get our money back…

I’m not a guy and I’m not an admin Biko
Re: Rich And Sassy Club by Blackberbie: 1:06pm On Sep 24, 2023
Thickgirl22:

I’m not a guy ooo I paid 300k I even request refund cuz 1 cannot pay anoda 50k wen it’s obviously they wanna scam us they didn’t respond… I’m in pains abt my money but what can I do pls stop saying what u don’t knw.. if u want I can give u my whatsap so u can comfirm I’m not part of the company admin I’m a victim I can here plssss and seeing how u jus tag a random person as an admin that means u guys have no clue how to help us get our money back…

Is it only money they scammed you, if it’s only money then you are lucky 😭😭cos some people both money and nudes

1 Like

Re: Rich And Sassy Club by Thickgirl22: 1:22pm On Sep 24, 2023
Blackberbie:

Is it only money they scammed you, if it’s only money then you are lucky 😭😭cos some people both money and nudes

Mine I did 1st and second assessment but the nude how I won take get am back? No way so na my money I dae find way to get back make them refund me ion won do again
Re: Rich And Sassy Club by TrueTalker006: 1:25pm On Sep 24, 2023
Thickgirl22:

lolz
Check the username "Hatakekakashi" .
Re: Rich And Sassy Club by simplyl: 1:32pm On Sep 24, 2023
Sorry to read this. Please everyone do not pay any money to rich and sassy. Do not pay a dime.

Jinomo:

Re: Rich And Sassy Club by simplyl: 1:41pm On Sep 24, 2023
Ignore them oooooo. Liars!! That's the pressure they subtly put on the girls making them feeling the FOMO...fear of missing out. Billionaire Rich and Sassy dey hustle for 50k dashboard switch 😆 🤣 Please do not send any money, Infact they should be the one refunding to you. 50k billionaires Ozuor!!

Thickgirl22:

Re: Rich And Sassy Club by simplyl: 1:47pm On Sep 24, 2023
Someone should tell rich and sassy to refund people's money instead of asking for another 50k. If you are reading this, don't switch any yeye dashboard. You are posting that people are missing on contents..Rich and Sassy scam is it contents people paid you for?? Is like you want to just sleep and not wake up again. You have scammed, go in pieces but if you think your greed is getting a better part if you to still scam, you will die.

Blackberbie:

1 Like

Re: Rich And Sassy Club by simplyl: 1:55pm On Sep 24, 2023
Nice one. Help those who are interested not the ones and set of loud mouths that have turned their WhatsApp group to hookup business, posting ads of hook up and % cut instead of staying on course and helping each other by looking out for any new account of rich and sassy and reporting. The scammer is already getting frustrated, instead of that WhatsApp turned hookup group to fun won ni pressure, they are there being distracted by who is posting runs ads. I was told some people got scammed by someone in that same group again. You people don't learn at all and it's just something else. Which tech idiot can wipe data? That group have guys with y'all, steadily scamming and distracting you lots. Get sense!!

Anyone that genuinely wants to help you won't charge you.

ShakiraPearls:
And ladies, for those of you who truly want to webcam but don't even know the basics or where to start, I have a few information for you, where you can get started and tips on how you can get started.. please note; IT IS NOT BY FORCE
I'm just doing this because I read the post the lady in her 30s posted about ending it all and I know a lot of you girls feel the same way... Let it not feel like you truly lost it all. At least even though you didn't get what you wanted from R&S, you still found a way to start webcamming and earn your profits in usd. I am not promising anybody millions or billions oo...

Webcamming is just like any regular business as you'd invest a lot of your time and a few resources to grow your fanbase.
If you are interested in knowing more, send me an email, stating you want to know more
If you want to get started right away, send an email stating you want to get started.

As I stated earlier, this thing is NOT BY FORCE
Please let's all respect ourselves accordingly when conversing in the DMs, so that it won't turn bloody
T for thanks.
Re: Rich And Sassy Club by simplyl: 3:32pm On Sep 24, 2023
Please do not DM your photo to rich and sassy. Don't try it. Instead of them to refund, they are posting content.

Thickgirl22:

Mine I did 1st and second assessment but the nude how I won take get am back? No way so na my money I dae find way to get back make them refund me ion won do again
Re: Rich And Sassy Club by Jinomo: 3:44pm On Sep 24, 2023
Blackberbie:

I have over 150 nudes with them 😂🤣 and my money I never knew somebody’s life can spoil within few secs🤣🤣 it have be for me
Re: Rich And Sassy Club by Jinomo: 3:51pm On Sep 24, 2023
TrueTalker006:

I used my schools fees😂😂😂 I'm the eldest child. My mum toiled to get me that school fees. I won't go down alone. Rich and Sassy. I don't forgive. I've lost everything.

It’s him pressuring us for me 🤣

Re: Rich And Sassy Club by simplyl: 4:53pm On Sep 24, 2023
Don't mind the hungry billionaire. Stupid fool demanding 50K for switch. If you like put the deadline for last year, your matter no move anybody again, men mount and observation in progress. Nobody will pay a dime to you cuz.......

Oga e don cast!

All your joro 2 Joro chat for nonsense update no work again. Albino Jennysglow he goat.

Jinomo:

It’s him pressuring us for me 🤣
Re: Rich And Sassy Club by Blackberbie: 6:00pm On Sep 24, 2023
Jinomo:

I have over 150 nudes with them 😂🤣 and my money I never knew somebody’s life can spoil within few secs🤣🤣 it have be for me

Me too, I met these scammers in June and I opted to this shit because I needed the money to take my younger brother to a rehab, not because that’s the life I wanted for myself, that’s why I opted for their rica palazzo even though I could pay for super Verona cos the fee was not as huge as what they are demanding now, now everything has gone down the drain, now I have to live in fear 😭😭, I’m beginning to have anxiety disorder, I’m loosing my sanity 😭😭
Re: Rich And Sassy Club by Blackberbie: 6:06pm On Sep 24, 2023
The people behind this shit are high techie scammers
They have a community called DEV community and the developer of that “ghetto paradise “app is Chidi Eze, their oga.

They have completely wiped everything about rich and sassy from IG
GOD knows where they are selling those nudes
I feel they are selling it on dark web 😭😭😭
Cos I have been searching x sites for 2 Wks now I have not seen anything similar 😭😭

3 Likes

Re: Rich And Sassy Club by Jinomo: 7:11pm On Sep 24, 2023
Blackberbie:

Me too, I met these scammers in June and I opted to this shit because I needed the money to take my younger brother to a rehab, not because that’s the life I wanted for myself, that’s why I opted for their rica palazzo even though I could pay for super Verona cos the fee was not as huge as what they are demanding now, now everything has gone down the drain, now I have to live in fear 😭😭, I’m beginning to have anxiety disorder, I’m loosing my sanity 😭😭

Sis I have never been this scared I’m about to be homeless too everything is gone I can’t live with that I’m tired
Re: Rich And Sassy Club by Jinomo: 7:14pm On Sep 24, 2023
Blackberbie:
They have a community called DEV community and the developer of that “ghetto paradise “app is Chidi Eze, their oga.

Cos I have been searching x sites for 2 Wks now I have not seen anything similar 😭😭

Which one is dark web again
Re: Rich And Sassy Club by Blackberbie: 7:18pm On Sep 24, 2023
Jinomo:

Sis I have never been this scared I’m about to be homeless too everything is gone I can’t live with that I’m tired

Sis, ending it is not the solution, you can’t suffer here and still die not knowing where your soul is going to,
If you can get someone to confide in, do that, maybe a pastor or a therapist or a close friend. We are plenty in this mess, some of us in this mess are even married. Pls don’t do it 🙏
Re: Rich And Sassy Club by simplyl: 8:48pm On Sep 24, 2023
The guy is now posting runs on WhatsApp status. Is it what you people paid for? All the updates on the WhatsApp status reeks of a man's writing. I don't blame him, he is taking a cue from one of them BB's who is posting runs ads on their group. Some people are never serious with themselves.

Blackberbie:

Re: Rich And Sassy Club by Karmic: 11:06pm On Sep 24, 2023
They’re about to get exposed big time and they don’t even know it. The same fate facing evil doers getting exposed in Nigeria today will visit them because no be every body you fit do certain rubbish with then go free. They can’t go free. People have started reporting to blogs, soon e go cast properly. The admin handling that WhatsApp is a woman I know that for sure but she’s a hardened criminal like her superiors who are men. I even heard they send girls to the man. Hot judgement is coming for you all e ma worry.

1 Like

Re: Rich And Sassy Club by Karmic: 11:26pm On Sep 24, 2023
You people are having fun mind fucking people, well meaning girls that just want to get out of hardship.And you think you’ll go free? This December go truly hot for ona. You manipulate people into trusting you, you steal their money and private content then you threaten them then come back again to continue with the manipulation, fucking narcissist. Keep your deals and connects, but just know, your time is up in this business na we be the last set ona go try this rubbish with, you’re all going down.

2 Likes

Re: Rich And Sassy Club by Karmic: 11:38pm On Sep 24, 2023
Ona de drop status like say na children ona de talk to, wen everybody just de observe whether ona be Wetin dem suspect and ona no fail to Prove us right. I know help will come for all of us dears, no need to fall into depression, just be positive, God sees the heart, na poverty we de try escape, I believe God has forgiven our ignorance and mercy will speak for us. But these evil men they will get their punishment dole. Imagine a woman like you being in the business of deceit and robbery to her fellow woman, which other curse pass that one? These girls confided in you, trusted you, and you think this number of people cursing everyday will not affect you? Somebody will give such personal details about themselves and you sit to use it against them ? and you’re happy? Well, we’ll see. God of Mohbad de, evil cannot be hidden. All this bullying and manipulation MUST end. You may be faceless but you are still human na, hand go still touch you, this same way ona manipulate us to give our details na the same way another go manipulate ona to expose ona self. Na ona start so let’s go there.

1 Like

Re: Rich And Sassy Club by Karmic: 12:25am On Sep 25, 2023
They say they’re helping girls na so dem de help? You set up platform yet you de withhold info wen you suppose spread make everybody mind at ease make dem get confidence do Wetin dem suppose do, today you talk this one tomorrow you talk another one, disorganized and petty AF. If then ask question you go vex begin de talk rubbish. I don’t know about you guys sha but me I weighed the risk bfr joining and My pact with my creator be say nobody go carry my money and nude do any iska. They will pay heavily cos my grace no ordinary and I no harm them na them wan harm me so let’s go. Unless dem no de drink water and no be sand ona de waka on. That mouth you take de motivate deceit and manipulation . that same mouth you go take confess all your atrocities. On top suffer wen person de suffer for this country, ona come in guise of breakthrough only to do this. E no fit better for ona and no amount of fortification fit help ona because this is extreme, y’all went to far.

1 Like

Re: Rich And Sassy Club by Pearlzzzzzz: 6:49am On Sep 28, 2023
Jinomo:

My heart breaks for you. I don't even have words. I'm so sorry this happened to you. This could've easily be me but thankfully I didn't have #1000 to my name when time for payment came and nobody agreed to lend me money so it's just my nudes that they have. I hope you bounce back from this. Please take heart ❤️💙🙏

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Nairaland To The Dogs! Who Made The Bigot A Moderator? / Dear Seun I Have Had It!!! / Sunday Brain Teaser

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 154
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.