Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,148 members, 7,811,244 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 07:29 AM

Rich And Sassy Club - Nairaland / General (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Rich And Sassy Club (7474 Views)

The Power Of Sassy Quotes: Inspiring Confidence And Attitude / The Rich And Wealthy do this and I think the poor can copy / Unimaid Is The Best University For Both Rich And Poor (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rich And Sassy Club by Armaca: 12:31pm On Oct 05, 2023
Update: they just opened a new page @socialstone.llc
Let’s keep reporting
And who ever has update should please continue updating here

3 Likes

Re: Rich And Sassy Club by Brownlatte(f): 2:01am On Oct 07, 2023
When I saw the pictures and videos of the girls they always post cashing out I knew they looked familiar..I’ve seen two of those girls on ig before most of them are not even Nigerians rich and sassy stole their posts from Instagram

1 Like

Re: Rich And Sassy Club by Brownlatte(f): 2:06am On Oct 07, 2023
Barbie001:
I was telling a friend this same thing simplyc is saying,
Those fools will collect their nudes and sell it in exchange for money..
Guess I wasn’t just capping..

Anything that feels too good to be true isn’t true!! Periodt..

I just wish someone can public and expose these scammers..

I found out the app and it has nothing less than 100+ downloads.

Shouting billions like it’s that easy😏

Go on IG and type rich girls, just take your time and keep scrolling you’ll see some of those pictures they use as their rich and sassy baddies..

They steal girls post on ig and use it to deceive girls..most of those girls are not even Nigerian rich and sassy is just using their images to scam girls

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Rich And Sassy Club by Jinomo: 1:17pm On Oct 09, 2023
Brownlatte:

They steal girls post on ig and use it to deceive girls..most of those girls are not even Nigerian rich and sassy is just using their images to scam girls

They now have 2 account on ig one is socialstone_llc and drichandsassy2 and they delete their comments every time 🤣 tufab posted about them 2weeks ago and some girls are still falling into their traps so many girls will turn single, some will enter depression some will commit suicide when they start releasing those nudes because their achieves don too choke like this 😂

1 Like

Re: Rich And Sassy Club by Hotspiceee: 8:59am On Oct 25, 2023

1 Like

Re: Rich And Sassy Club by Bubblesandparty: 6:30pm On Oct 31, 2023
[quote author=Brownlatte post=126246199]

It’s true most of their pictures can even be found on Pinterest with their faces. They aren’t even Nigerian. I don’t know if I should post the rest.

1 Like

Re: Rich And Sassy Club by Joy95: 1:03pm On Nov 01, 2023
[quote author=Bubblesandparty post=126721983][/quote]

Omo, please the rest. These people no dey fear God

The Vip that they said is 50k, now they are saying is 500k if you want a closer date which is Nov 25 and Dec 26!

Omo e no go better for these people sha

2 Likes

Re: Rich And Sassy Club by Blackberbie: 5:31pm On Nov 01, 2023
I just wish I never met these scammers, my life has turned upside down in a twinkle of an eye. The thought of my nudes been outside there gives me nightmares 😭

3 Likes

Re: Rich And Sassy Club by Nannya(f): 9:12am On Nov 08, 2023
Many are still falling victimes cuz of giveaways
Re: Rich And Sassy Club by Hotspiceee: 12:44pm On Nov 08, 2023
Who ever knows the people behind this should beg them to delete all the nude videos sent to them , they can have the money.
This one foolishness of these young girls has cost them their peace of mind, let it not cost them their life. RnS club if you are reading this pls,
Delete the videos of all these promising young girls, don’t spoil their future and ruin their youth because they trusted you. Thank you

1 Like

Re: Rich And Sassy Club by ShakiraPearls: 11:02am On Nov 18, 2023
So, a few days ago, my friend told me that they were actively begging for their 50k in the dms of the so called "suspended nigerians" in the form of broadcast message motivations and some people were still falling harrrrdddd for their gimmicks.

Dear girls that re-sent both their money and nudes to RSC in hopes that they may not be what everyone says they are, have you asked yourself why you felt the sudden need to do that again even after you felt depressed for a couple of weeks while they were running helter-skelter to cover up their tracks? That is because they have now resumed back fully with jazz incorporated into their motivations... ask any yahoo guy you're close to how it works with a client and they would likely tell you the process. From the psychological entrapment to the end result, the goal is to milk the cow and keep milking the cow untill there is nothing left to milk. By then, most of you would be running mad or tryna commit suicide because they have bled you out both physically, financially, mentally and sexually. And yet you still have nothing to show for it.

Did you ask yourselves why they were in your dms personally in the facade of using broadcast messages to actively "motivate" you into paying 50k even going as far as saying you can make deposits of 15k? You think they were doing that because of an actual deadline for your so called bidding contest? Lol 😂
You lot need a lot of desensitization in lots of areas in your lives yo

2 Likes

Re: Rich And Sassy Club by Sholzyy28: 7:38am On Dec 23, 2023
Una don collect bidding money come lock up? 🤣🤣🤣 Compliments of the season rsc baddies😁🎅🏽

1 Like

Re: Rich And Sassy Club by Hotspiceee: 11:13pm On Dec 29, 2023
Sholzyy28:
Una don collect bidding money come lock up? 🤣🤣🤣 Compliments of the season rsc baddies😁🎅🏽

Who?? Did anybody receive the bidding money

1 Like

Re: Rich And Sassy Club by Amarachiogbonna: 8:25am On Jan 11
I will begin by calling out the person who started this trend on naira land. Do you know how many girls you’ve brain washed to believe that rich and sassy is a SCAM, BLACKMAIL AND LEAKING VIDEOS? I was making my bidding contents when this matter started and I was discouraged. I stopped and I began to see them as evil until 2nd week of October I came back to this blog to read if there’s more update concerning them and all I noticed are as follow:

1) NOBODY IS COMING OUT TO SAY “ This is screenshot of rich and sassy blackmailing me” for real if you must accuse someone of any crime and you don’t want others to fall victim , you have to gather evidence and post it here. If rich and sassy is into blackmail , I met them last year June so how about those thousands of WhatsApp viewers , and those who joined in the past ? Blackmail is not a child’s play.

2) I noticed that only few persons were writing here on nairaland and these few persons are the same people just repeating and spoiling people’s mind. If truly rich and sassy is that evil, my dear, I’m sure this blog will be full of complains by thousands of girls but I noticed that the people who blogged this evil accusations are members of my batch. I can’t see other batch members here even those who joined rich and sassy around 2018 to 2022 please where are y’all ? Why are these false news coming from my batch?

3) I used my tongue and count my teeth and I said to my self I am pushing forward and as y’all are saying evil about the club, I am here to say a big congratulations to myself , this is my 12th day of withdrawing 25m everyday from my bidding wallet and I’ve been waiting on accountant’s queue so they can upgrade my limit to 100m. It’s more than 10 days I’ve been waiting cos I must wait for my turn.

Y’all should repent from your evil ways of tarnishing people’s image. It is not good. You’re not only spoiling the club but you’re scaring people away from escaping this harsh economy.

Rich and sassy has more than 30,000 girls and if only 500 out of 30,000 can provide evidence of blackmail or leak or anything, just post it here on nairaland. Rather you guys are beating around the bush. Girls u have to wake up and stop acting like a kid. Congrats to everybody who never gave up and happy 11 years anniversary to the rich and sassy club. I’ll not write here again. Bye.

1 Like

Re: Rich And Sassy Club by Hotspiceee: 1:14am On Jan 14
Amarachiogbonna:
I will begin by calling out the person who started this trend on naira land. Do you know how many girls you’ve brain washed to believe that rich and sassy is a SCAM, BLACKMAIL AND LEAKING VIDEOS? I was making my bidding contents when this matter started and I was discouraged. I stopped and I began to see them as evil until 2nd week of October I came back to this blog to read if there’s more update concerning them and all I noticed are as follow:

1) NOBODY IS COMING OUT TO SAY “ This is screenshot of rich and sassy blackmailing me” for real if you must accuse someone of any crime and you don’t want others to fall victim , you have to gather evidence and post it here. If rich and sassy is into blackmail , I met them last year June so how about those thousands of WhatsApp viewers , and those who joined in the past ? Blackmail is not a child’s play.

2) I noticed that only few persons were writing here on nairaland and these few persons are the same people just repeating and spoiling people’s mind. If truly rich and sassy is that evil, my dear, I’m sure this blog will be full of complains by thousands of girls but I noticed that the people who blogged this evil accusations are members of my batch. I can’t see other batch members here even those who joined rich and sassy around 2018 to 2022 please where are y’all ? Why are these false news coming from my batch?

3) I used my tongue and count my teeth and I said to my self I am pushing forward and as y’all are saying evil about the club, I am here to say a big congratulations to myself , this is my 12th day of withdrawing 25m everyday from my bidding wallet and I’ve been waiting on accountant’s queue so they can upgrade my limit to 100m. It’s more than 10 days I’ve been waiting cos I must wait for my turn.

Y’all should repent from your evil ways of tarnishing people’s image. It is not good. You’re not only spoiling the club but you’re scaring people away from escaping this harsh economy.

Rich and sassy has more than 30,000 girls and if only 500 out of 30,000 can provide evidence of blackmail or leak or anything, just post it here on nairaland. Rather you guys are beating around the bush. Girls u have to wake up and stop acting like a kid. Congrats to everybody who never gave up and happy 11 years anniversary to the rich and sassy club. I’ll not write here again. Bye.

Kindly show us proof of the 25m you withdrew. We also want to be encouraged 🙂

2 Likes

Re: Rich And Sassy Club by Valeriesowole: 3:36pm On Jan 14
😂 you people are funny.

No sense , no orientation, no discipline.
For over 4 months you’ve accused them of blackmail, leaks and scam and till now we’ve been waiting for you to post the evidence here and now you’re asking someone else to post her transaction to motivate who ? To motivate the person who said they’re scam and blackmail, isn’t this funny?

I thought you called them scam and they are into blackmail and leak , please post the evidence or better still write an apology to the girls you miseducated cos you gave a lot of girls high blood pressure with those false allegation.

This will teach u lesson that life a gradual step, don’t rush. And what do u think about the club? Why are they just less than 10 persons here calling them scam and all? Where are the remaining thousand participants ?

If you’ve never cashed out from the club, you won’t know the orientation that bonds them together, they don’t make noise and if u like spread more false allegations on them, they won’t shake nor talk , they go just see u as mumu and when you’re done ranting u rest and go back to your broke lifestyle. If u want to see rich and sassy cash out withdrawals, go and finish your own process and come here and post yours and your pics , so we can see that you’re ashawo and u made money from the ashawo process. Post your proof that they blackmailed or leaked any video. Post it here
Re: Rich And Sassy Club by Karmic: 9:40pm On Jan 15
We have a face! This is definitely the handler, they mistakenly posted it…. This is your ‘mama’ guys…

2 Likes

Re: Rich And Sassy Club by Nannya(f): 10:26pm On Jan 15
Karmic:
We have a face! This is definitely the handler, they mistakenly posted it…. This is your ‘mama’ guys…
I saw it too oooo, omo I was shocked cuz they deleted immediately
Re: Rich And Sassy Club by Kikisexy: 6:29pm On Jan 16
Did anyone see this too? They deleted it after posting

Re: Rich And Sassy Club by Kikisexy: 6:30pm On Jan 16
Hmmm this people are spending our money on jet. Who’s who here ? And why did they delete after posting ?

Re: Rich And Sassy Club by Karmic: 7:04pm On Jan 16
Don’t be fooled, now they’re posting stuff and deleting to confuse people, these are heavy manipulators. The kind of manipulation these people are on is on another level… I’ve never seen anything like it. I study them day and night and I am confidently telling you I have a hunch that first pic of the guy on smokes is the real handler, trust me. Theyre using motivation to get girls to keep sending they nudes and exposing they vulnerabilities. All of you saying mama help my life this and that, that handler just de smoke de laugh, as they de use ona catch cruise they still de use ona cash out. WAKE TF UP. We need to resume investigation using that first pic.

1 Like

Re: Rich And Sassy Club by Depelumi: 12:17am On Jan 17
Anyone from rich and sassy club here? Make I know who i fit cry with pls
Re: Rich And Sassy Club by Depelumi: 12:27am On Jan 17
Blackberbie:
I just wish I never met these scammers, my life has turned upside down in a twinkle of an eye. The thought of my nudes been outside there gives me nightmares 😭
mine is just that they should pls delete the videos, they can have the money I don’t want to die fr, coz if shii happens like this, I’m dieing fr
Re: Rich And Sassy Club by Depelumi: 12:35am On Jan 17
Blackberbie:

Where did you see the update?
I don’t even know where to start my own story from, all I can say right now is I hope God gives me the strength to keep living
Re: Rich And Sassy Club by Hotspiceee: 5:10am On Jan 17
Karmic:
Karmic:

!
Re: Rich And Sassy Club by Nannya(f): 9:16am On Jan 28
Karmic:
Don’t be fooled, now they’re posting stuff and deleting to confuse people, these are heavy manipulators. The kind of manipulation these people are on is on another level… I’ve never seen anything like it. I study them day and night and I am confidently telling you I have a hunch that first pic of the guy on smokes is the real handler, trust me. Theyre using motivation to get girls to keep sending they nudes and exposing they vulnerabilities. All of you saying mama help my life this and that, that handler just de smoke de laugh, as they de use ona catch cruise they still de use ona cash out. WAKE TF UP. We need to resume investigation using that first pic.

Why's no one coming out to say they've cashed out? Honestly I want to see proof
Re: Rich And Sassy Club by CaramelBarbie: 8:34pm On Feb 04
Valeriesowole:
😂 you people are funny.

No sense , no orientation, no discipline.
For over 4 months you’ve accused them of blackmail, leaks and scam and till now we’ve been waiting for you to post the evidence here and now you’re asking someone else to post her transaction to motivate who ? To motivate the person who said they’re scam and blackmail, isn’t this funny?

I thought you called them scam and they are into blackmail and leak , please post the evidence or better still write an apology to the girls you miseducated cos you gave a lot of girls high blood pressure with those false allegation.

This will teach u lesson that life a gradual step, don’t rush. And what do u think about the club? Why are they just less than 10 persons here calling them scam and all? Where are the remaining thousand participants ?

If you’ve never cashed out from the club, you won’t know the orientation that bonds them together, they don’t make noise and if u like spread more false allegations on them, they won’t shake nor talk , they go just see u as mumu and when you’re done ranting u rest and go back to your broke lifestyle. If u want to see rich and sassy cash out withdrawals, go and finish your own process and come here and post yours and your pics , so we can see that you’re ashawo and u made money from the ashawo process. Post your proof that they blackmailed or leaked any video. Post it here

RICH AND SASSY IS A BIG SCAM
Everything is FAKE,So sorry for everyone that was a victim,but everything is fake!!
Re: Rich And Sassy Club by CaramelBarbie: 8:40pm On Feb 04
Amarachiogbonna:

Dear Scammer,how thoughtful of you to spend time composing a well written essay but didn’t do your due diligence to post proofs,you sick liar from the pit of hell,One day all your cartels cup would be full,and you would fall face flat,I just pity for the unsuspecting newbies trying to better their life and escape poverty that believes you would be the light they need,Dear Newbies and Oldies,disembark
THERE IS NO BILLIONS ANYWHERE,ITS ALL FAKE

1 Like

Re: Rich And Sassy Club by Candy25: 12:33pm On Feb 06
I had gone for bidding before when these whole thing started of rich and sassy being a scam and they said they wouldn't send the money to my account because someone said what they said. If it was legit they would have continued and only would have paused for people who just did assessments. Not punish everybody for a newbie's mistake.

And there was a time they were saying they would stop recruiting Nigerians, so why did they continue.
Re: Rich And Sassy Club by FRASC: 9:35am On Feb 18
Hello, I am a recent victim of rich and sassy as well, let’s get to the bottom of this
Re: Rich And Sassy Club by FRASC: 9:39am On Feb 18
Depelumi:
mine is just that they should pls delete the videos, they can have the money I don’t want to die fr, coz if shii happens like this, I’m dieing fr

Hello, I am a recent victim of Rich and sassy, do you know how we can contact each other on here, if you don’t mind please drop your number, you can delete your comment right after.
Re: Rich And Sassy Club by FRASC: 9:41am On Feb 18
Hello

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Sunday Brain Teaser / A Public Apology To Ishilove / How To Transfer Money With UBA Mobile Money Transfer USSD Code

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 83
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.