Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,270 members, 7,811,794 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 07:41 PM

Rich And Sassy Club - Nairaland / General (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Rich And Sassy Club (7488 Views)

The Power Of Sassy Quotes: Inspiring Confidence And Attitude / The Rich And Wealthy do this and I think the poor can copy / Unimaid Is The Best University For Both Rich And Poor (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rich And Sassy Club by FRASC: 9:43am On Feb 18
simplyl:

If you paid money to them, even a dime...forget it cuz its gone!! Gone with the wind.

Hello simplyl. I know my money is gone but how can we get to the bottom of this? We can’t talk here because they are obviously monitoring. I have every proof you might need to see that I am also a victim
Re: Rich And Sassy Club by FRASC: 9:47am On Feb 18
[quote author=ShakiraPearls post=125742111][/quote]

https:///+ycD2wAIreU45YTQ0

Join this telegram channel if you’re interested in finding them, don’t be scared; they can’t gain access to this channel.
You have to submit your evidence and show proof before you’ll be added to the main channel
Re: Rich And Sassy Club by FRASC: 10:07am On Feb 18
[quote author=simplyl
Re: Rich And Sassy Club by FRASC: 10:09am On Feb 18
TrueTalker006:

I used my schools fees😂😂😂 I'm the eldest child. My mum toiled to get me that school fees. I won't go down alone. Rich and Sassy. I don't forgive. I've lost everything.

I don’t forgive as well, I’m ready to take this as far as possible
We will fight dirty, use the law. Do you still have the account details you paid into? I have mine. How do we contact each other
Re: Rich And Sassy Club by Nannya(f): 11:50am On Feb 18
FRASC:

I don’t forgive as well, I’m ready to take this as far as possible
We will fight dirty, use the law. Do you still have the account details you paid into? I have mine. How do we contact each other

Creat the the private community group on whatsapp or telegram, n drop the link here for others to join
Re: Rich And Sassy Club by FRASC: 2:44pm On Feb 18
Nannya:

Creat the the private community group on whatsapp or telegram, n drop the link here for others to join

They are here, as a matter of fact, I don’t have a way to confirm if you that I’m replying to is one of them or not.

https:///+ycD2wAIreU45YTQ0

Here’s the link to the telegram group, I will be deleting soon
Immediately you join the group, drop your proof and evidence; your transaction receipts and all
When I verify you are a victim, you will be added to the main group

1 Like

Re: Rich And Sassy Club by Datmine: 9:40am On Feb 22
Hello I am a recent victim of the rich and sassy club I just check nairaland now to see the review on about this people

2 Likes

Re: Rich And Sassy Club by Datmine: 9:43am On Feb 22
About the whole scamming of people how about we email our bank of the fraudulent act maybe they can place a ban on their account
Re: Rich And Sassy Club by Babyyy: 8:05am On Feb 23
For those recently scammed let me know if we are the same page😭. It started with the asssessment shit and then I sent them my nudes. They told me to create an account or whatever which I did and then she said we should try to see if the account can receive and send money. She funded the money and I made withdrawal, then money entered sha. Are we on the same page or different scammers with different techniques
Re: Rich And Sassy Club by Babyyy: 8:10am On Feb 23
Datmine:
Hello I am a recent victim of the rich and sassy club I just check nairaland now to see the review on about this people

Did you pay
Re: Rich And Sassy Club by Babyyy: 8:10am On Feb 23
Datmine:

I just started the process sef and they sent me 5k
Re: Rich And Sassy Club by Datmine: 4:44pm On Feb 23
Babyyy:

Did you pay
I paid
Re: Rich And Sassy Club by Datmine: 4:44pm On Feb 23
Babyyy:

That's how it started
Re: Rich And Sassy Club by Datmine: 4:46pm On Feb 23
Babyyy:
For those recently scammed let me know if we are the same page😭. It started with the asssessment shit and then I sent them my nudes. They told me to create an account or whatever which I did and then she said we should try to see if the account can receive and send money. She funded the money and I made withdrawal, then money entered sha. Are we on the same page or different scammers with different techniques

Were you able to withdraw money into your personal account
Re: Rich And Sassy Club by Blackberbie: 11:25am On Feb 24
Babyyy:

That’s their new format now, so they are deceitfully buying your nudes for 5k
Re: Rich And Sassy Club by Babyyy: 3:03pm On Feb 24
Datmine:

Were you able to withdraw money into your personal account
Yes. It was sent by a female
Re: Rich And Sassy Club by Datmine: 7:23pm On Feb 24
Babyyy:

Okay , because me I have paid for membership and yet to get response back
Re: Rich And Sassy Club by Nannya(f): 10:15am On Feb 26
Babyyy:

How much were you sent or withdraw?
Re: Rich And Sassy Club by FRASC: 11:13am On Feb 26
Datmine:

Hello I am also a recent victim, I have all proof and everything you need
How can we contact each other?

1 Like

Re: Rich And Sassy Club by FRASC: 11:14am On Feb 26
Datmine:

You’re lucky it’s just membership, please don’t continue
Because it gets worse
I have paid with hundreds of nudes
Re: Rich And Sassy Club by FRASC: 11:18am On Feb 26
Babyyy:

WE ARE ON THE SAME PAGE
I have gone very very deep before it dawned to me I was being scammed; I have paid 1.5m so far; I have submitted bidding and assessments. I have hundreds of videos with them

https:///+cuUll_xetQ84YmM0

Please join this channel let’s talk to each other
I have all my evidence 🙏
Re: Rich And Sassy Club by FRASC: 11:19am On Feb 26
Nannya:

Hello NANYA, I dropped the link like you requested last time but you didn’t join
Please join this time, we need to work together to bring these people down
Re: Rich And Sassy Club by FRASC: 11:38am On Feb 26
Karmic:
They say they’re helping girls na so dem de help? You set up platform yet you de withhold info wen you suppose spread make everybody mind at ease make dem get confidence do Wetin dem suppose do, today you talk this one tomorrow you talk another one, disorganized and petty AF. If then ask question you go vex begin de talk rubbish. I don’t know about you guys sha but me I weighed the risk bfr joining and My pact with my creator be say nobody go carry my money and nude do any iska. They will pay heavily cos my grace no ordinary and I no harm them na them wan harm me so let’s go. Unless dem no de drink water and no be sand ona de waka on. That mouth you take de motivate deceit and manipulation . that same mouth you go take confess all your atrocities. On top suffer wen person de suffer for this country, ona come in guise of breakthrough only to do this. E no fit better for ona and no amount of fortification fit help ona because this is extreme, y’all went to far.

You and I have the same thoughts I swear
If you want to scam at least you target rich people? Why targeting struggling girls whose lives are already hard enough
I was on their WhatsApp for over a month before I decided to join, they sent me giveaway on the website oooooo
So when I withdrew from there, my heart was sealed. I went for bidding,

Like if you want to scam at least you take from people that can afford it. Not putting poor girls into debt
I’m in debt as I speak to you. But I know I will pull through
Hundreds of heads cannot be in sorrow because of one person and the person should go Scot free
Never!
I fit because of these people go do jazz sef. And everyday they keep mind fucking people
Re: Rich And Sassy Club by FRASC: 11:45am On Feb 26
Kikisexy:
Did anyone see this too? They deleted it after posting

This is the lady they sent me as example on how to answer assessment
Re: Rich And Sassy Club by Babyyy: 6:16am On Feb 27
Nannya:

Re: Rich And Sassy Club by Babyyy: 6:18am On Feb 27
FRASC:

WE ARE ON THE SAME PAGE
I have gone very very deep before it dawned to me I was being scammed; I have paid 1.5m so far; I have submitted bidding and assessments. I have hundreds of videos with them

https:///+cuUll_xetQ84YmM0

Please join this channel let’s talk to each other
I have all my evidence 🙏

The link is not working oo
Re: Rich And Sassy Club by Babyyy: 6:20am On Feb 27
Datmine:

Omooo. Even if they asked me to pay I no kuku get a single dime on me

1 Like

Re: Rich And Sassy Club by ShakiraPearls: 12:37pm On Feb 28
https:///JxgWy6JjAMW8XYgyZgAQVc

Both new and old victims should join the whatsapp group created, through the link, if you wish, and find out many moree.

In case you are having any trouble joining through the link, you can as well send me an email at shakiraedmund@gmail.com stating the fact that you want to be added to the group and I'll swiftly respond. Adios ✌🏼
Re: Rich And Sassy Club by Nannya(f): 12:37am On Mar 01
None of the links sent are working.

1 Like

Re: Rich And Sassy Club by Babyyy: 10:24am On Mar 01
ShakiraPearls:

Both new and old victims should join the whatsapp group created, through the link, if you wish, and find out many moree.

In case you are having any trouble joining through the link, you can as well send me an email at shakiraedmund@gmail.com stating the fact that you want to be added to the group and I'll swiftly respond. Adios ✌🏼
i sent you message on your email but you’ve not responded

1 Like

Re: Rich And Sassy Club by Harobedolamide: 12:01pm On Mar 02
Nannya:
None of the links sent are working.
Yours Is recent, mine as well. I just got an email today that I should pay for vvip bidding. Please how can we link up. Because at this point I don't have anything on me again
Re: Rich And Sassy Club by Harobedolamide: 12:44pm On Mar 02
Depelumi:
Anyone from rich and sassy club here? Make I know who i fit cry with pls
I'm here ooo, please let's connect...my heart wants to break💔💔💔

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

How To Make Front Page: Important Things You Should Know / Home Remedies To Grow A Beard Or Facial Hair Faster! / 21 Funniest Memes From Twitter Trending Topic- #secschoolinnigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.