Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,999 members, 7,810,783 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:18 PM

Rich And Sassy Club - Nairaland / General (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Rich And Sassy Club (7443 Views)

The Power Of Sassy Quotes: Inspiring Confidence And Attitude / The Rich And Wealthy do this and I think the poor can copy / Unimaid Is The Best University For Both Rich And Poor (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rich And Sassy Club by simplyl: 12:05pm On Sep 12, 2023
How e be now my love? Have you been paid or you are still doing RTID with rich and sassy? Ozuor

Faithyb:
Exactly, the oloshi should show proof if she claim she has been blackmailed na, rubbish people, ur village people nor want make ur head get out u wan to rubbed it off other persons, u can't be shouting scam alert without proof, this nonsense 5he rubbish is saying is fake RSC I stand nd I love them,

1 Like

Re: Rich And Sassy Club by Cassiexandra(f): 12:18pm On Sep 12, 2023
simplyl:
At least you can believe one of my proof that your rich and sassy is with you in your new group reading every posts. The idiot has ran to drop a words or two on status. If they are saying the ban the deal in Nigeria, they should refund everybody their money. Don't say you're a billionaire in words, proof it.

@Simplyl you’re a ghost😭😭 Nothing you wan tell me 😭😭

1 Like

Re: Rich And Sassy Club by Barbie001(f): 12:30pm On Sep 12, 2023
I was telling a friend this same thing simplyc is saying,
Those fools will collect their nudes and sell it in exchange for money..
Guess I wasn’t just capping..

Anything that feels too good to be true isn’t true!! Periodt..

I just wish someone can public and expose these scammers..

I found out the app and it has nothing less than 100+ downloads.

Shouting billions like it’s that easy😏

Go on IG and type rich girls, just take your time and keep scrolling you’ll see some of those pictures they use as their rich and sassy baddies..

2 Likes

Re: Rich And Sassy Club by simplyl: 12:51pm On Sep 12, 2023
If you check my previous posts, I wrote that those reviews are from the Internet. If they ban Nigeria as you claim,

1) why did you open another Instagram account, bought followers, disable comments, even running sponsored ads with new virtual international number and this was after they read here that we were monitoring all their lines to track location.

2) you are no more doing Nigerians, refund their money.

3) until you pay that billions to people or refunds their money, we will make sure no girl fall for this s.c.a.m again

Barbie001:
I was telling a friend this same thing simplyc is saying,
Those fools will collect their nudes and sell it in exchange for money..
Guess I wasn’t just capping..

Anything that feels too good to be true isn’t true!! Periodt..

I just wish someone can public and expose these scammers..

I found out the app and it has nothing less than 100+ downloads.

Shouting billions like it’s that easy😏

Go on IG and type rich girls, just take your time and keep scrolling you’ll see some of those pictures they use as their rich and sassy baddies..

3 Likes

Re: Rich And Sassy Club by Callmevictoria: 1:00pm On Sep 12, 2023
Please @Simplyl do you have a group and how can we join, my friends and I are not okay at all
Re: Rich And Sassy Club by simplyl: 1:02pm On Sep 12, 2023
Instead of them to ask questions or do their findings, they were being asked by same person to come on naira land to report us else they won't go to the next stage or continue the process but here they are after barking like chihuahua, they are still left lonely at the top..money and nudes gone with the wind. Y'all shouting proof but only give away you were able to prove. Show us one person from June that has won millions just one. If not us and our posts, how many of them would have realised the truth, would they see space to be doing group? The culprits lying are now the ones crying in their Teddy hug group. Spreading blanket and handkerchief to y'all

Pearlzzzzzz:
And nairaland, it's like they paid you people to delete all our initial reviews, God will judge you people too cause how will you read what everyone wrote and have the mind to delete it and start a new review page with the culprits lying in the first page. This Nigeria go reach all of una. M.a.d people.

2 Likes

Re: Rich And Sassy Club by Callmevictoria: 1:10pm On Sep 12, 2023
simplyl:
Instead of them to ask questions or do their findings, they were being asked by same person to come on naira land to report us else they won't go to the next stage or continue the process but here they are after barking like chihuahua, they are still left lonely at the top..money and nudes gone with the wind. Y'all shouting proof but only give away you were able to prove. Show us one person from June that has won millions just one. If not us and our posts, how many of them would have realised the truth, would they see space to be doing group? The culprits lying are now the ones crying in their Teddy hug group. Spreading blanket and handkerchief to y'all

Now that they know we are aware of their new number, they have decided to chip it in, claiming they running things in US, look at how they are threatening people indirectly on their whatsapp, Omo we don enter wahala

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rich And Sassy Club by simplyl: 1:27pm On Sep 12, 2023
If you are here and you paid money, pay no attention to the s.c.a.m.m.e.r. The goat is telling you what to do with the app, you are helping them erase evidence. Don't give the app access to your media or any other thing. The s.c.a.m.m.e.r is very much in Nigeria, we are close to catching the goat.

If you recollect when the s.c.a.m.m.e.r was posting say "hi if you married" and I want to give married people extra attention, or if you're living with your partner..........I want to inform you to be ready. We have been warning on Instagram before they disable comments that do not share personal information or data to these people.

The posts on WhatsApp today is threatening y'all to be quiet. They want yall to shhhhhhhhhh.

Before you edit, screen shot your details with snap chat, hide on my eyes only then edit the page as they want. They are up to something but we are ready. We just need the idiot to bite out bait. One bite and we will show you your fake billionaire rich and sassy. We are close and God grace you will make that mistake we have already put in place.

[quote author=Callmevictoria post=125745425][/quote]

2 Likes

Re: Rich And Sassy Club by Moonie24: 1:49pm On Sep 12, 2023
simplyl:
If you are here and you paid money, pay no attention to the s.c.a.m.m.e.r. The goat is telling you what to do with the app, you are helping them erase evidence. Don't give the app access to your media or any other thing. The s.c.a.m.m.e.r is very much in Nigeria, we are close to catching the goat.

If you recollect when the s.c.a.m.m.e.r was posting say "hi if you married" and I want to give married people extra attention, or if you're living with your partner..........I want to inform you to be ready. We have been warning on Instagram before they disable comments that do not share personal information or data to these people.

The posts on WhatsApp today is threatening y'all to be quiet. They want yall to shhhhhhhhhh.

Before you edit, screen shot your details with snap chat, hide on my eyes only then edit the page as they want. They are up to something but we are ready. We just need the idiot to bite out bait. One bite and we will show you your fake billionaire rich and sassy. We are close and God grace you will make that mistake we have already put in place.

I tried editing the profile but they said I have to contact the managers first and it's not working.=simplyl post=125745717]If you are here and you paid money, pay no attention to the s.c.a.m.m.e.r. The goat is telling you what to do with the app, you are helping them erase evidence. Don't give the app access to your media or any other thing. The s.c.a.m.m.e.r is very much in Nigeria, we are close to catching the goat.

[/quote]
Re: Rich And Sassy Club by ShakiraPearls: 1:57pm On Sep 12, 2023
After all said and done, a reputable club who has the welfare of her members at heart would at least show proof of legitimacy to her aspiring members and members as a whole... it is not to come and be complaining of how they were called out and "casted" the work... you debunk the fake news with at least concrete evidence and then you dish out your "punishments" to whoever you deem fit..
But only focusing on what the "company" has lost and not even addressing the issues that caused all this seems like one big SUS to a lot of people and it is only driving the point home cuz a lot of people don't know what to think..
Imagine people are calling out a legit brand.. the first thing the brand would do wouldn't be to shut down and run.. they would first apply their damage control tactics and debunk every false accusations with CONCRETE PROOF!!! not tell their customers, aspiring customers and the public that they have been ruined, hence the reason they have to pack up and go away now, only for them to continue business elsewhere... think about it... make it make sense y'all...

From the beginning of all this that's when the handler should've debunked all false allegations with concrete evidence, and with the help of other members of the club, if they were actually false (p.s we are not talking about all those screenshots of chats and pictures please.. I mean evidence that cannot be denied when seen) There are existing members of the club who wouldn't mind to be posted and can vouch for them wholeheartedly, let them come forward and address us, let them not fight these allegations on their own... not throwing insults up and down initially when all these things started... their "no comment" stance they had in their demeanor from the very beginning has come to bite them in the arse and now y'all can see its effects. Their damage control tactics was not up to bar for a company that claims they run internationally too

They really thought that because girls involved themselves in an illegal stunt, nobody would be able to call them out when they used that same medium to run them street.. too many loopholes in their favour to use in getting out of the mess they have created. The strongest, being the psyche of the gullible minds that they have enslaved in the hopes of getting extremely rich. Other mediums are when you think about them having your nudes and doing what they feel like with it, you back down. When you think about the money you've lost and you're thinking of reporting it to the authorities, you back down cuz what the f.u.k are you going to tell the said authorities? Like they say, it is an illegal business.. are you going to tell the police you just invested into h.a.rl.otr.y? (you and I already know the answer to that). When you remember that there is no face or name to the business, you still continue to back down and tread lightly so they don't expose your nudes, block you and you miss out on your "billions" because of your village people following your case as you decided to fight them. Lol, please.... 😂

If they want to suspend dealings with their Nigerian applicants, no problem.. they have their records of who paid and who didn't... let them refund every single naira that left people's accounts into their own accounts. After all, it only makes sense that since people didn't get what they paid you for at all, you return their money to them.. I cannot want to buy bread, pay for the bread, only for the baker to tell me he's no longer selling. Okay mr baker, give me back my funds let me go my way. And if you say no, you can't due to reasons best known to you, be extremely prepared to look for how you will provide the bread that was promised because one way or another, one of those two things must drop (and I am not talking about "bread" here).

Their w.h.o.r.e minions can screenshot and send to their "mama"
And if you think that it would be a good idea to input insults when quoting my message on this thread when your "mama" orders you to go to nairaland and instigate fear in hopes of "debunking false allegations", you better have a rethink hunnie. You wouldn't want me to crush the existing little glimmer of hope you're holding onto like life support for your "billions" to come, now would you? Now, run along and seek for new ways to pay off all the debts your "mama" put y'all in.. December is close. 👌🏼

Shalom "my babies" 😂🙏🏼

4 Likes

Re: Rich And Sassy Club by Callmevictoria: 2:03pm On Sep 12, 2023
[quote author=simplyl post=125745717

You are right, I told my friend the same thing, they are threatening people indirectly and trying to cover their tracks , I advice we match to quick_steph’s iG page and Snapchat, this people will just post ads because of money, they don’t care of what they are advertising is real or fake! We need to create a Snapchat handle or iG handle for those who have been scammed of their hard earned money and body!

1 Like

Re: Rich And Sassy Club by simplyl: 2:13pm On Sep 12, 2023
All the doubting Thomas, please read ShakiraPearls's post. This is exactly what we expect the s.c.a.m.m.e.r to do but you know one thing with greed, it is never satisfied and that's where it gets hooked like a fish looking to feed on just anything that looks like food.

ShakiraPearls:
After all said and done, a reputable club who has the welfare of her members at heart would at least show proof of legitimacy to her aspiring members and members as a whole... it is not to come and be complaining of how they were called out and "casted" the work... you debunk the fake news with at least concrete evidence and then you dish out your "punishments" to whoever you deem fit..
But only focusing on what the "company" has lost and not even addressing the issues that caused all this seems like one big SUS to a lot of people and it is only driving the point home cuz a lot of people don't know what to think..
Imagine people are calling out a legit brand.. the first thing the brand would do wouldn't be to shut down and run.. they would first apply their damage control tactics and debunk every false accusations with CONCRETE PROOF!!! not tell their customers, aspiring customers and the public that they have been ruined, hence the reason they have to pack up and go away now, only for them to continue business elsewhere... think about it... make it make sense y'all...

From the beginning of all this that's when the handler should've debunked all false allegations with concrete evidence, and with the help of other members of the club, if they were actually false (p.s we are not talking about all those screenshots of chats and pictures please.. I mean evidence that cannot be denied when seen) There are existing members of the club who wouldn't mind to be posted and can vouch for them wholeheartedly, let them come forward and address us, let them not fight these allegations on their own... not throwing insults up and down initially when all these things started... their "no comment" stance they had in their demeanor from the very beginning has come to bite them in the arse and now y'all can see its effects. Their damage control tactics was not up to bar for a company that claims they run internationally too

They really thought that because girls involved themselves in an illegal stunt, nobody would be able to call them out when they used that same medium to run them street.. too many loopholes in their favour to use in getting out of the mess they have created. The strongest, being the psyche of the gullible minds that they have enslaved in the hopes of getting extremely rich. Other mediums are when you think about them having your nudes and doing what they feel like with it, you back down. When you think about the money you've lost and you're thinking of reporting it to the authorities, you back down cuz what the f.u.k are you going to tell the said authorities? Like they say, it is an illegal business.. are you going to tell the police you just invested into h.a.rl.otr.y? (you and I already know the answer to that). When you remember that there is no face or name to the business, you still continue to back down and tread lightly so they don't expose your nudes, block you and you miss out on your "billions" because of your village people following your case as you decided to fight them. Lol, please.... 😂

If they want to suspend dealings with their Nigerian applicants, no problem.. they have their records of who paid and who didn't... let them refund every single naira that left people's accounts into their own accounts. After all, it only makes sense that since people didn't get what they paid you for at all, you return their money to them.. I cannot want to buy bread, pay for the bread, only for the baker to tell me he's no longer selling. Okay mr baker, give me back my funds let me go my way. And if you say no, you can't due to reasons best known to you, be extremely prepared to look for how you will provide the bread that was promised because one way or another, one of those two things must drop (and I am not talking about "bread" here).

Their w.h.o.r.e minions can screenshot and send to their "mama"
And if you think that it would be a good idea to input insults when quoting my message on this thread when your "mama" orders you to go to nairaland and instigate fear in hopes of "debunking false allegations", you better have a rethink hunnie. You wouldn't want me to crush the existing little glimmer of hope you're holding onto like life support for your "billions" to come, now would you? Now, run along and seek for new ways to pay off all the debts your "mama" put y'all in.. December is close. 👌🏼

Shalom "my babies" 😂🙏🏼

1 Like

Re: Rich And Sassy Club by Finuy: 2:22pm On Sep 12, 2023
Guys

Don’t create any groups especially with people you don’t know in person. If it’s online don’t do it..
This is scam
Blackmail
Media manipulation

Anyone that sees any means to report discreetly should do so
Don’t trust anyone

They are in the groups and they are here on naira land also they are deleting comments that will affect them. This is the second time am writing this

If you see this incase it goes down pass it again

2 Likes

Re: Rich And Sassy Club by Callmevictoria: 2:23pm On Sep 12, 2023
simplyl:
All the doubting Thomas, please read ShakiraPearls's post. This is exactly what we expect the s.c.a.m.m.e.r to do but you know one thing with greed, it is never satisfied and that's where it gets hooked like a fish looking to feed on just anything that looks like food.

she is very right, they are playing the pity card and still threatening people, using one stone to kill 4 birds, I am sure a man is behind all these, they know how desperate and gullible most ladies are, they know how vulnerable we are that is why they made sure they get videos of unclothedness all in the name of training, I told my friend what type of training involves naked videos, not 1/2 videos but hundreds of videos! I warned my friend! Now they have her 200k and naked videos! She got enticed by their giveaways, she one once that made her conclude they are real, I told her “na money dem dey use find money” do you know how many girls are into this thing, don’t you see the number of views they get on WhatsApp within few seconds, do you know how many girls would have paid membership fee and money to draw bidding date closer, this people are swimming in wealth, they are creating their so called billions from gullible girls, after collecting money they will still sell nudes, these people have thousands of nudes in their possession, do you know much they will make from it, Omo let us look for how to team up, dropping comments here is not enough!
We can only fight this people together!

1 Like

Re: Rich And Sassy Club by ShakiraPearls: 3:05pm On Sep 12, 2023
I actually just searched IG like Barbie said and found one of the "members" account... on their IG, her name is "Celina Benz"
I'm not sure that I should drop her IG handle here for all to see as that might be insensitive... but LMAAOOOOOO 🤣🤣🤣 I haven't laughed this long in a whilee.. it is well 😅

Please if you know you have given up on yourself, your life and your money, you can go ahead and delete concrete evidence from the app that would save you when the time comes... if you have not, then remain exactly where you are... let the authorities come with their investigations like they are claiming they are under... by the time they contact a hundred girls and all the girls have evidence that they were indeed involved with the club by showing the details on the app, they will not only face the prostitution charges but also that of s.c.a.m and f.r.a.u.d. They are trying to lessen their problems by asking you to terminate all evidences that can be used to track and link them in any way to you, not for your own good as they are making it seem, but for theirs.
I can understand the fear and confusion everyone is experiencing but just try to be smart and think for yourselves and if you can't do that, follow what we on Nairaland here ask you to do and keep calm & watch.
All of una go dey alright no worry

4 Likes

Re: Rich And Sassy Club by Callmevictoria: 3:29pm On Sep 12, 2023
ShakiraPearls:
I actually just searched IG like Barbie said and found one of the "members" account... on their IG, her name is "Celina Benz"
I'm not sure that I should drop her IG handle here for all to see as that might be insensitive... but LMAAOOOOOO 🤣🤣🤣 I haven't laughed this long in a whilee.. it is well 😅

Please if you know you have given up on yourself, your life and your money, you can go ahead and delete concrete evidence from the app that would save you when the time comes... if you have not, then remain exactly where you are... let the authorities come with their investigations like they are claiming they are under... by the time they contact a hundred girls and all the girls have evidence that they were indeed involved with the club by showing the details on the app, they will not only face the prostitution charges but also that of s.c.a.m and f.r.a.u.d. They are trying to lessen their problems by asking you to terminate all evidences that can be used to track and link them in any way to you, not for your own good as they are making it seem, but for theirs.
I can understand the fear and confusion everyone is experiencing but just try to be smart and think for yourselves and if you can't do that, follow what we on Nairaland here ask you to do and keep calm & watch.

Guys check Msdolllhouse on IG, scroll down you will see a particular picture richandsassy picture stole, she pose at the front of her G wagon wearing a black hat, black top, white short, pink bag and black boots… R&S have been tagging this girls as edo girl, meanwhile these ladies are not Nigerians! Ah this is truly a scheme to milk people of money!

3 Likes

Re: Rich And Sassy Club by simplyl: 4:10pm On Sep 12, 2023
Just go on Instagram check "msdolllhouse" and "funsizeeequeen" all the pictures Chidi Eze used to scam all those ladies in rich and sassy is from that Instagram account. Stupid guy instead of you to face your fuelmetrics business you got greedy and evil. You that manage to graduate from dept. of Soil Sciences from University of Benin. Oga just click our bait, and you are gone. We will get you. If you don't start refunding these ladies. We will get you and silent you once and all. We are close....click the bait. You think you are the only one that can threathen? Fly the nudes and your carcass will be eaten by road side birds. Ozuor!

Callmevictoria:
she is very right, they are playing the pity card and still threatening people, using one stone to kill 4 birds, I am sure a man is behind all these, they know how desperate and gullible most ladies are, they know how vulnerable we are that is why they made sure they get videos of unclothedness all in the name of training, I told my friend what type of training involves naked videos, not 1/2 videos but hundreds of videos! I warned my friend! Now they have her 200k and naked videos! She got enticed by their giveaways, she one once that made her conclude they are real, I told her “na money dem dey use find money” do you know how many girls are into this thing, don’t you see the number of views they get on WhatsApp within few seconds, do you know how many girls would have paid membership fee and money to draw bidding date closer, this people are swimming in wealth, they are creating their so called billions from gullible girls, after collecting money they will still sell nudes, these people have thousands of nudes in their possession, do you know much they will make from it, Omo let us look for how to team up, dropping comments here is not enough!
We can only fight this people together!

1 Like

Re: Rich And Sassy Club by simplyl: 4:16pm On Sep 12, 2023
If you haven't deleted the app created by the s.c.a.m.m.e.r CHIDI EZE, screen shot and save then edit your profile with anything. Celine benz indeed that scammer went to uniben. Everything has been set, chidi take the bait.

ShakiraPearls:

1 Like

Re: Rich And Sassy Club by Pearlzzzzzz: 3:50am On Sep 13, 2023
I'm genuinely scared out of my mind. I reported and blocked them over three weeks ago in hopes that Whatsapp will delete the chats on both ends while hoping they haven't transferred the videos to other devices.

God abeg 😭
Re: Rich And Sassy Club by Agnes02: 6:14am On Sep 13, 2023
People are still falling gullible for the rich and sassy club me I knew from the start that they are fake because the pics they use are online.

1 Like

Re: Rich And Sassy Club by Karmic: 1:51pm On Sep 13, 2023
Guys where are we on this pls 😩😩The annoying thing is they’re still busy opening new accounts and getting more people after saying they’ve stopped doing business in Nigeria. The mind fuckery is wild. The reps are women but the person behind the whole scheme is a man called MD.
Re: Rich And Sassy Club by Karmic: 2:08pm On Sep 13, 2023
Guys let’s do a mass reporting of the new pages to be taken down
drichandsassyclub
drichandsassyclub2

Innocent girls can’t keep being the victim, all the billions they keep talking about is the profit they make from this scheme, we have to thwart them. The time is now! And we have to be actively looking for those videos in x sites and report them to be taken down.they say they are tripping their hustle so December will be loud for them, but the reverse will be the case. Leggo! We can do this together.

2 Likes

Re: Rich And Sassy Club by Finuy: 6:58pm On Sep 13, 2023
I don’t believe anyone has been able to edit anything on the app

The app isn’t really an app
A believe it’s there to store information.

As long as those are there, if they go free , one day they would surely use those information.

This one no be nairaland matter

Everyone should make efforts
Any medium through which you can report this do so

Drop suggestions off the mediums you know
Removing WhatsApp group or any groups

Don’t rely on what you are reading
Let’s all report this unless you have nothing to loss
Re: Rich And Sassy Club by Finuy: 7:06pm On Sep 13, 2023
If the authorities where on them then they won’t be creating more profiles and pushing the work.

Everybody should try through any means to report
Re: Rich And Sassy Club by Finuy: 8:54pm On Sep 13, 2023
Finuy:
If the authorities where on them then they won’t be creating more profiles and pushing the work.

Everybody should try through any means to report

Everyone that finds any means should report to the authorities
This one no be private chat or naira land matter
Re: Rich And Sassy Club by Cassiexandra(f): 10:32pm On Sep 13, 2023
You people should sort yourselves out in your DMs and stop distracting the real people tracking these Mfs. You created group only to be insulting yourselves and your scammers are there laughing at you

1 Like

Re: Rich And Sassy Club by Hotspiceee: 10:46pm On Sep 13, 2023
Karmic:
Guys where are we on this pls 😩😩The annoying thing is they’re still busy opening new accounts and getting more people after saying they’ve stopped doing business in Nigeria. The mind fuckery is wild. The reps are women but the person behind the whole scheme is a man called MD.

Who is MD please ?
Re: Rich And Sassy Club by Blackberbie: 6:41am On Sep 16, 2023
Guys where are we on this matter, I’m slowly falling into depression 😭😭
Re: Rich And Sassy Club by Hotspiceee: 11:07pm On Sep 18, 2023
Blackberbie:
Guys where are we on this matter, I’m slowly falling into depression 😭😭

We wait for our nudes to leak, Face the shame then move on.
Re: Rich And Sassy Club by Callmevictoria: 1:40am On Sep 20, 2023
Did you guys see their update this morning, said unmasked bidding money has gone to the company, girls should send more videos for fresh with mask on, for masked bidding. They have not addressed the stolen pictures of the black American ladies they claim are rich and sassy chicks, na how to collect fresh nudes them they find😂 this will never end

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

What Is Your "Word/phrase For 2019"??? / Help Plz I Need E.f.c.c Phone Number / My Case Against Evolution

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 98
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.