Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,350 members, 7,836,422 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 07:33 AM

Chicago University Document Showing I Was Female Not My Fault, Tinubu - Gazette - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Chicago University Document Showing I Was Female Not My Fault, Tinubu - Gazette (37742 Views)

Rivers: Document Showing Contractor soliciting Balance Payments Leaks (pix) / Atiku: Chicago Varsity Document Showing I Was Female Not My Fault –tinubu To US. / Ariwoola Disguises On Wheelchair For London Secret Meeting With Tinubu - Gazette (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Chicago University Document Showing I Was Female Not My Fault, Tinubu - Gazette by Mohisah: 7:16pm On Sep 12, 2023
brain54:
He should have written the university…

To correct that mistake all these years.

I remember how a minor mistake I overlooked on a document cost me big some time back.

As a politician he should have known better that It can be used against him… that day has come!
Lol it not easy like you tink about goin to change things. Even u attest that it cost u a job interview, u cld of done that before hand.
School admin changed my guys staus and name to female and rashidat instead of Male & Rashid... He suffered and was threatened in the camp if he don't bring the originals with correction
Re: Chicago University Document Showing I Was Female Not My Fault, Tinubu - Gazette by Iamzik: 8:05pm On Sep 12, 2023
meum:
This is a pre-graduation(similar to pre-election in 9ja) matter & should have been settled before graduation. As long as graduation took place whoever that graduated remains the valid owner of the certificate. Please throw out the case for lack of merit & rule on the above technical grounds.😁

This case of double gender(M/F) is similar to the double nomination case that was resolved by our honorable Justices😁 If my learned self could add to my earlier submission, the “Fe” in the gender “Female” is purely a clerical oversight. Strike out the case😁

Omo na oyinbo court the matter dey like this😂

Na this kind judgement agbado people dey like.

They celebrate rubbish judgement read by judges that are bought and paid for....and they expect foreign courts to do the same. Shame on APC and those that support that evil party.

They accused PDP of corruption then turn out to be the real definition of corruption with impunity. Everyone who is instrumental to emergence of APC who supervised the destruction of Nigeria economy and security will pay for it
Re: Chicago University Document Showing I Was Female Not My Fault, Tinubu - Gazette by HarryGleb: 9:04pm On Sep 12, 2023
Nursepepeye:
He might have even killed that woman, I mean the original owner of the certificate to cover his tracks as usual.
Very very possible.

1 Like

Re: Chicago University Document Showing I Was Female Not My Fault, Tinubu - Gazette by naturefellow(m): 9:22pm On Sep 12, 2023
Gossiphub:
"Documents showing I was female"

Tinubu no even get shame again 😂😂
templarlandry ?
Re: Chicago University Document Showing I Was Female Not My Fault, Tinubu - Gazette by Kingbuhari(m): 9:53pm On Sep 12, 2023
Ashiwaju Ebola Tinubu is Transgender... nothing man no go see for this man ... such a criminal minded individual
Re: Chicago University Document Showing I Was Female Not My Fault, Tinubu - Gazette by paramakina202: 10:07pm On Sep 12, 2023
Kingosytex:

He will. You don't know Tinubu well, Atiku is wasting his time.

Undefeated champion na one day he go meet his match and lose woefully.
Re: Chicago University Document Showing I Was Female Not My Fault, Tinubu - Gazette by chrisblack1234: 10:09pm On Sep 12, 2023
Tis man na mad man ooo...usa will do mistake on result or admission...lol..stop deceiving and disgracing ya self...
Re: Chicago University Document Showing I Was Female Not My Fault, Tinubu - Gazette by HandsomeBlack: 10:11pm On Sep 12, 2023
My thoughts exactly.
rolams:
All these are not necessary, if the fault is from the school, let the world know that the university is not competent. Why is it difficult to allow Atiku see what he wants to see?

Like somebody saying I didn't graduate from University I claimed. I go just tell them to go and request for my file in LASU, CORONA COLLEGE and other institutions. Na dem get their time and resources to waste.

Writing unnecessary application to block Atiku and his lawyers is irritating me walahi.
Re: Chicago University Document Showing I Was Female Not My Fault, Tinubu - Gazette by garfield1: 10:25pm On Sep 12, 2023
FrancisDiote:
Why didn't he complain to the school to correct the mistakes. I have a feeling that Atiku will tear Tinubu's pant in the Court

Why didn't he tear it during the election and tribunal? Oga,tinubu pass obi and atiku

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Amina Mohammed In A Queue At Abuja Airport (Pics) / Dino Melaye: Ozekhome Explains Why Judge Refused To Send Kogi Senator To Prison / Profile Of Rear Admiral Emmanuel Ikechukwu Ogalla, Chief Of Naval Staff

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.