Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,396 members, 7,836,591 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 10:21 AM

Chicago University Document Showing I Was Female Not My Fault, Tinubu - Gazette - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Chicago University Document Showing I Was Female Not My Fault, Tinubu - Gazette (37745 Views)

Rivers: Document Showing Contractor soliciting Balance Payments Leaks (pix) / Atiku: Chicago Varsity Document Showing I Was Female Not My Fault –tinubu To US. / Ariwoola Disguises On Wheelchair For London Secret Meeting With Tinubu - Gazette (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Chicago University Document Showing I Was Female Not My Fault, Tinubu - Gazette by GetSenseNow: 9:16am On Sep 12, 2023
There's too much commas about this man. I'm honestly beginning to doubt he's really a human being

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chicago University Document Showing I Was Female Not My Fault, Tinubu - Gazette by hardbody: 9:16am On Sep 12, 2023
brain54:
He should have written the university…

To correct that mistake all these years.

I remember how a minor mistake I overlooked on a document cost me big some time back.

As a politician he should have known better that It can be used against him… that day has come!

It is only mistakes that can be corrected, you cannot correct a intimacy that is not yours. A female Bola Ahmed Tinubu, the valid owner of the certificate exists somewhere, any attempt to correct it would have amounted to impersonation, forgery, etc

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chicago University Document Showing I Was Female Not My Fault, Tinubu - Gazette by nkwoemeka(m): 9:18am On Sep 12, 2023
In Nigeria, everything is possible and the last hope of the common man can also defend this.

1 Like

Re: Chicago University Document Showing I Was Female Not My Fault, Tinubu - Gazette by ObidenceNeckpre: 9:21am On Sep 12, 2023
Oponu kid
Gossiphub:
"Documents showing I was female"

Tinubu no even get shame again 😂😂
Re: Chicago University Document Showing I Was Female Not My Fault, Tinubu - Gazette by thebestprice(m): 9:21am On Sep 12, 2023
Lol
Re: Chicago University Document Showing I Was Female Not My Fault, Tinubu - Gazette by casppyjay: 9:22am On Sep 12, 2023
meum:
This is a pre-graduation(similar to pre-election in 9ja) matter & should have been settled before graduation. As long as graduation took place whoever that graduated remains the valid owner of the certificate. Please throw out the case for lack of merit & rule on the above technical grounds.😁

Re: Chicago University Document Showing I Was Female Not My Fault, Tinubu - Gazette by 2pacarnate(m): 9:23am On Sep 12, 2023
without mentioning that the suggestion actually came from CSU records for Mr Tinubu

So it's now a suggestion not a mistake by the university clark😂😂😂,my brother when a Yoruba lies,you will definitely understand the teibe he comes from😂

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Chicago University Document Showing I Was Female Not My Fault, Tinubu - Gazette by emmanuelbrown26: 9:24am On Sep 12, 2023
orohbirodeysmel:

Atiku is fighting for 2027 already, if he succeeds to get Tinubu's criminals and Academic records and e come turn to be that he is using fake certificates. Tinubu can never be re-elected in 2027 that's Atiku's game...

I tink u are right here. Also, since there's no age limit in contesting, it means, even if Atiku clocks 80years by then, he can as well contest.

1 Like

Re: Chicago University Document Showing I Was Female Not My Fault, Tinubu - Gazette by Midehi3(f): 9:24am On Sep 12, 2023
Kingosytex:

He will. Man has always schemed himself out of every problem as he always seems some steps ahead.
I think that there is this grace upon his life, he hardly struggles for anything. All his elective positions he got on first attempt.
I think he will waggle his way through.
Not grace but a master planner who has planned all out right from beginning grin
Re: Chicago University Document Showing I Was Female Not My Fault, Tinubu - Gazette by Etyfy: 9:25am On Sep 12, 2023
With Kwankwaso out of NNPP, I think Atiku has gotten the Northern backing to keep fighting.
Re: Chicago University Document Showing I Was Female Not My Fault, Tinubu - Gazette by PrinceOfLagos: 9:26am On Sep 12, 2023
So the yeye presidiot can beg

I thought he's jagaban, he fears nobody .

3 Likes

Re: Chicago University Document Showing I Was Female Not My Fault, Tinubu - Gazette by Midehi3(f): 9:26am On Sep 12, 2023
But how come, in all Chicago school mistakes na Tinubu e come fall on cheesy

5 Likes

Re: Chicago University Document Showing I Was Female Not My Fault, Tinubu - Gazette by Omobude244: 9:26am On Sep 12, 2023
Gossiphub:

https://gazettengr.com/just-in-atiku-trying-to-sandbag-me-chicago-university-document-showing-i-was-female-not-my-fault-tinubu-begs-u-s-judge/
This is a working country not criminals and thieves wearing wigs in the name of a judge in Nigeria giving judgement to the highest bidders

4 Likes

Re: Chicago University Document Showing I Was Female Not My Fault, Tinubu - Gazette by tctrills: 9:26am On Sep 12, 2023
Kingosytex:

He will. You don't know Tinubu well, Atiku is wasting his time.
I agree with you, he will survive this but it's not going be because of his strength or wisdom but the weakness in our justice system.

3 Likes

Re: Chicago University Document Showing I Was Female Not My Fault, Tinubu - Gazette by brain54(m): 9:27am On Sep 12, 2023
hardbody:

It is only mistakes that can be corrected, you cannot correct a intimacy that is not yours. A female Bola Ahmed Tinubu, the valid owner of the certificate exists somewhere, any attempt to correct it would have amounted to
impersonation, forgery, etc
Any which way…

Claiming to own a certificate that belongs to another person still amounts to impersonation which can be a serious crime in the US.

I really don’t think Tinubu will insist on this certificate thing if he was impersonating.

More so before a US trial judge… even making demands!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Chicago University Document Showing I Was Female Not My Fault, Tinubu - Gazette by EdiskyHarry: 9:27am On Sep 12, 2023
The truth is about 80% of Nigerian politicians do not have waec

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chicago University Document Showing I Was Female Not My Fault, Tinubu - Gazette by GetSenseNow: 9:27am On Sep 12, 2023
Raskimonojendor:
Obidients are setting themselves up for another massive heart attack. Set awon Andrews liver salt 😂
I knew 1 slowpoke must call Obidients

2 Likes

Re: Chicago University Document Showing I Was Female Not My Fault, Tinubu - Gazette by Finestgurlie(f): 9:27am On Sep 12, 2023
Corrinthians ooo
Re: Chicago University Document Showing I Was Female Not My Fault, Tinubu - Gazette by MEGAWATCH: 9:27am On Sep 12, 2023
ValarDoharis:
I have a feeling Tinubu might be from Benin Republic!

Sincerely speaking I share the same feeling with you and I've told many people around me this as well.

1 Like

Re: Chicago University Document Showing I Was Female Not My Fault, Tinubu - Gazette by 2pacarnate(m): 9:27am On Sep 12, 2023
meum:
This is a pre-graduation(similar to pre-election in 9ja) matter & should have been settled before graduation. As long as graduation took place whoever that graduated remains the valid owner of the certificate. Please throw out the case for lack of merit & rule on the above technical grounds.😁

Order,this is not a Nigeria court,another word from you in my courtroom and I will hold you for contempt 😁

Una go beg, explain tire upon evidence O!

1 Like

Re: Chicago University Document Showing I Was Female Not My Fault, Tinubu - Gazette by GetSenseNow: 9:29am On Sep 12, 2023
Millimann:
Why only you

Primary school certificate missing

Secondary school certificate missing

School mates all dead

Father unknown

Mother unknown

No childhood pics, he had to steal Donald Duke's

Now, Chicago documents say you are female

Why only you
The only human I know that has no identity is an Akudaya
Re: Chicago University Document Showing I Was Female Not My Fault, Tinubu - Gazette by Finestgurlie(f): 9:30am On Sep 12, 2023
HarryGleb:
The name Gloria Bola THUBV was registered as a female right from inception and you graduated with the name and gender. If we dig deeper we might find out that Ebola might not be a Nigerian.
I've never seen a criminal like Tinubu -Corrinthians

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chicago University Document Showing I Was Female Not My Fault, Tinubu - Gazette by Babathanks(m): 9:30am On Sep 12, 2023
brain54:
He should have written the university…

To correct that mistake all these years.

I remember how a minor mistake I overlooked on a document cost me big some time back.

As a politician he should have known better that It can be used against him… that day has come!
All this things are just normal things ooo. My gender was a female in my university server. is when I wanted to go for service I corrected it
Re: Chicago University Document Showing I Was Female Not My Fault, Tinubu - Gazette by PrinceOfLagos: 9:31am On Sep 12, 2023
Babathanks:

All this things are just normal things ooo. My gender was a female in my university server. is when I wanted to go for service I corrected it
Be deceiving yourself

3 Likes

Re: Chicago University Document Showing I Was Female Not My Fault, Tinubu - Gazette by Nobody: 9:32am On Sep 12, 2023
2pacarnate:
without mentioning that the suggestion actually came from CSU records for Mr Tinubu

So it's now a suggestion not a mistake by the university clark😂😂😂,my brother when a Yoruba lies,you will definitely understand the teibe he comes from😂

Their own lie no just get shame

1 Like

Re: Chicago University Document Showing I Was Female Not My Fault, Tinubu - Gazette by Scarrr: 9:34am On Sep 12, 2023
OkCornel:
Interesting.

You’ll sleep well if you have nothing to hide sir.
joke is on u🤣
Re: Chicago University Document Showing I Was Female Not My Fault, Tinubu - Gazette by Babathanks(m): 9:36am On Sep 12, 2023
PrinceOfLagos:

Be deceiving yourself
All this are just normal error. If is not because of service I won’t even know ooo. But you can always correct it if you go to school senate building. There is id card and files already with ur name. All this system is not perfect as you think sir
Re: Chicago University Document Showing I Was Female Not My Fault, Tinubu - Gazette by Jagabanarmy: 9:36am On Sep 12, 2023
Gossiphub:

It's a typographical error on his certificate and this can happen to anyone. The CSU year book carried his picture so that enough evidence that he attended the university. You people should go and relax
Re: Chicago University Document Showing I Was Female Not My Fault, Tinubu - Gazette by Funkyswagzz(m): 9:36am On Sep 12, 2023
Kingosytex:

He will. You don't know Tinubu well, Atiku is wasting his time.

It clearly show our system is messed up. How can inec and the judiciary overlook such
Re: Chicago University Document Showing I Was Female Not My Fault, Tinubu - Gazette by phemray(m): 9:36am On Sep 12, 2023
Gossiphub:

Bolanle is a name common to female in Yoruba land but some men answers it.
Error is common in documents of some people (men) I know answering yemisi, Kemi, bolatito or bolanle, bunmi, Toyin etc. Except they filled forms or document by themselves.
Even Tinubu final name is not well spelt.

I have a WAEC that misspelled my name, till today with all efforts, it was not rectified but luckily I used another one with correct spellings.

Anyway let's see how it goes.
Re: Chicago University Document Showing I Was Female Not My Fault, Tinubu - Gazette by PrinceOfLagos: 9:37am On Sep 12, 2023
Babathanks:

All this are just normal error. If is not because of service I won’t even know ooo. But you can always correct it if you go to school senate building. There is id card and files already with ur name. All this system is not perfect as you think sir
tell that to the birds in the bush

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Nigeria Army Undergoes Drone Training (photos) / Restructuring: Where Will The Extra South East State Come From? - Buhari / Governor Oyetola Pencils 50 Lawyers. APC, Adeleke Trade Words

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.